Chapter 12 I Want to Introduce Li Qiao's Daughter-in-Law

The wheat scythe Li Qiao made today was made for the five families who lent money to Yuan Chen, so now all five families have come.

Li Liang also came. Today, the villagers are still testing the various performances of the wheat sickle, and it is not his turn to cut the wheat.

Of course, his family has a lot of work, and wheat harvesting is not just about cutting the wheat, but also pulling the wheat to the threshing ground for threshing.

But thinking that this was Xiaoqiao's first time "doing something big", he came over to have a look.

Li Qiao was holding a scythe and a pile of sticks of different sizes.

Zhuang Wu and three other people who have time and are willing to teach the villagers how to do it for free hold the remaining four scythes and the same wooden sticks.

Under the puzzled eyes of the audience, Li Qiao explained while assembling, doing each step very slowly so that everyone present could see clearly.

In fact, the production of wooden fences is very simple, but in order to make the process easier and more convenient, Li Qiao first prepared the wooden sticks and nails used in advance, and then assembled them one by one according to the drawings.

The drawings were drawn by him, and the pen and ink were provided by Zhuang Fengshou.

In this way, this wooden fence is like various assembly racks that are very popular on the Internet. As long as there are blueprints, many people can assemble them.

After the wooden fence is finished, it is directly tied to the scythe, so that a scythe is ready.

The villagers under the willow tree opened their eyes wide. They have all seen carpenters working, and they can do some simple handwork themselves, but this is the first time they have seen this assembly method!

"This...is it still like this?"

"Why is it like playing?"

"It looks very simple, and I can do it too!"

...

"This is indeed very simple. I am proficient in doing it. Everyone can watch me!" The

manor did not have a scythe in hand, but yesterday Li Qiao and his second uncle Zhuang Wu cut down three trees on the mountain and prepared A lot of sticks used to make wooden fences.

Because Li Qiao was teaching just now, he followed Li Qiao's rhythm step by step.

But at this moment, he couldn't hold back anymore. He took the wooden sticks of various sizes needed for the wooden fence, brushed and brushed, and assembled a wooden fence in less than three minutes.

Everyone was even more shocked now.

Good guy, the assembly speed can be so fast?

The manor looked at the amazed and unbelievable eyes of everyone, and shook the wooden fence in his hand with a smile: "Brother Qiao thought of this method, even my grandfather slapped his thigh and shouted wonderfully. From now on, everyone wants to make a wheat sickle. It's easy to cut the small wooden sticks first!"

Li Qiao also said with a smile: "Yesterday, Uncle Wu, Xiao Yuan and I cut a lot of wooden sticks, if you guys want to try it, you can try it now." He pointed to the

side ox cart.

On it were two sacks containing sticks of various sizes bound in bundles.

"I want to try!"

Li Liang was the first to respond, walking towards the cart.

The rest of the people didn't want to be left behind, and hurried over. They originally thought that the making of wheat scythes was difficult and serious, but now they saw that it was like playing a house, it was fun and easy!

"Here, that's it. Follow the blueprint. Of course, you can also follow what I did..."

Li Qiao, Zhuang Wu, Zhuangzhuang, the other three villagers, and even Zhuang Fengshou, were all smiling and instructing everyone how to assemble it.

It was the first time for these villagers to come into contact with such objects, and they were very novel. However, the production of wooden fences is really simple. With the real objects, drawings, and real people's pointers, they quickly assembled the wooden fences in their hands.

Looking at the objects in their hands, these people are in a good mood.

"It's too simple, I think my seven-year-old son can do it." "

Li Qiao is indeed educated, and he can figure out such a good idea, what a brain." "

That's right, in the final analysis It's Li Qiao who is amazing."

They began to praise Li Qiao.

Sitting at the side, Li Liang couldn't help straightening his back, grinning his mouth to the back of his ears again: "Xiaoqiao was spoiled in the past, but he is actually smart." His words attracted

everyone's approval.

Isn't it, you're not smart enough to come up with such a way?

"Li Qiao, my family has grown a lot of cucumbers, I'll send you some later."

Zhang Xiuhua said with a smile.

No wonder Li Qiao doesn't need manual work, it's really simple.

But Li Qiao kept her word and insisted on making wheat scythes for her family herself. If that was the case, then she would send some vegetables over there.

This season, no one in the village is short of vegetables.

After Zhang Xiuhua's words fell, the others said one after another: "My family grows a lot of eggplants, Li Qiao, I'll send a few over later, you have a taste." "

I have leeks at home, but they are so juicy!"

"My family..."

Li Qiao hurriedly waved his hands, he couldn't eat so many vegetables by himself.

Moreover, he has been eating in the county seat recently, so if he starts the fire himself, he will cook some porridge.

"Then Li Qiao, will you come to my house for dinner tonight?" Zheng Tuhu said.

Originally, he didn't want to ask for the sickle for nothing, but Li Qiao insisted on giving it, so he wanted to treat Li Qiao to a meal.

The others followed after hearing the words, wanting to invite Li Qiao to dinner.

Li Qiao still waved his hands. He had to go to the river to catch fish at 11:30 in the middle of the night. It was already past 6:00, so he had to go home and go to bed early, otherwise he would not be able to handle it tomorrow.

After hearing this explanation, everyone couldn't help sighing that Li Qiao suddenly became the most diligent and hardworking young man in the village.

Zhang Xiuhua smiled and said to Li Liang: "Li Qiao is willing to endure hardships and make progress, you should marry him a wife."

Li Liang laughed: "I've been thinking about it for the past two days, he has worked hard selling fish alone, I have to find a virtuous daughter-in-law to take care of the house, and I can't let him go home after a hard day and can't even eat a hot meal." "Everyone has seen it,

Xiaoqiao has changed, if you have a suitable girl and brother Son, you can introduce me."

After hearing this, many people present agreed.

Everyone is not a fool, Li Qiao can make seven scythes after just selling fish for a few days, and at this speed, his gambling debts will be paid off soon.

In addition, he is hardworking and capable, knows how to be grateful, and grows up well, even if his parents are dead.

Tsk.

He is indeed a good boy.

Facing the eyes of the crowd as if looking at the goods, Li Qiao's head was covered with black lines. If this spread to Brother Zhu's ears, Brother Zhu would definitely feel very uncomfortable.

He immediately said: "Thank you guys for your kindness, but actually..."

Embarrassment climbed up his delicate cheeks, he touched his nose, his eyes drooped, looking embarrassed.

"Actually, I have someone I like. When I save enough money, I'll come to propose marriage, so I won't bother everyone." When he said

this, Li Liang was shocked: "Xiaoqiao, whose girl do you like or who is it? Little brother?"

Everyone else was also curious, did Li Qiao already have a goal?

"I can't say it now. I owe gambling debts, and I haven't written off my horoscope yet. When I find another long-term business, or pay off the gambling debts, I will come directly to the door." Li Qiao still looked shy

.

But the others couldn't calm down after hearing this.

Looking for a long-term business?

What's wrong, is this a disdain for selling fish?

Good guy!

Even making money like this is despised. Could it be that Li Qiao has a better way to make money?

If this is true, then you have to start first!

Regardless of whether Li Qiao likes it or not, it's not the same when the oil lamp is blown!

That night, in addition to talking about Mai Lian, everyone in Sanliu Village also talked about Li Qiao.

Those who have school-age girls or younger brothers in their own or relatives' homes are all ready to move.

Li Qiao didn't know about this, and he still went to sell fish.

When he came back from selling fish, from the time he entered the boundary of Sanliu Village to when he returned home, almost ten people stopped him along the way, all wanting to introduce girls or brothers to him!

Li Qiao: "..."

Suddenly, I miss the disgusting people when I just crossed over.

However, thinking of Brother Zhu, he rolled up his sleeves and went into the kitchen.

After asking Zhuang Fengshou and going to the bookstore to check information, he decided what to do for a living.

The author has something to say:

Li Qiao will have an "iron rice bowl". Once the iron rice bowl comes, he will be able to confess his love!