Chapter 107 Sheng Hong, who will be resolute and resolute

One meter away from Li Qiao, there were several examinees wearing blue shirts standing.

Li Qiao raised his eyebrows.

The cyan shirt, this is the school uniform of the Imperial College students.

The students in front of me are the students of Guozijian.

These people either put their hands behind their backs, raised their chins, and pointed their nostrils at Li Qiao and the others, or crossed their arms and looked at Li Qiao and the others with disdain.

Among them, the one who made fun of the three of Zhuang Wen was a man in his early thirties, with a goatee, black skin, a big head, a beer belly, a hosta on his head, and a jade pendant on his waist.

Li Qiao saw his appearance clearly, and smiled: "Your Excellency said that we don't know how much we weigh, so do you know how much we weigh?" He glanced up and down the goatee, followed by the

livestock Like: "Your Excellency estimates that it weighs one hundred and seventy catties?"

Goatee: "!"

He was furious, and flicked his sleeves violently: "Don't play dumb!" "If you

can't answer, it means you can't answer." I know how much you weigh. But I always like to help others, since you can't recognize yourself, I'll help you to recognize yourself." "

Brother Han, find two ropes and a wooden stick for killing pigs. The kind that hangs this man up by his hands and feet on a stick, and I will personally weigh him to see how many catties he weighs."

Li Qiao said to Han Ning with a serious face.

Han Ning: "..."

With a pop, he didn't hold back, and laughed: "Okay, I'll send someone home to fetch hemp rope, sticks, and large scales!"

"Hahaha, Brother Li, what a great idea!"

Meng Yue died laughing, he raised his arms and waved: "I'll help you lift the pig, no, I'll help you lift the person, I have endless strength!

" Ying also raised his lips: "I can also contribute."

Shen Hua stood beside him with a happy smile and bent over: "Brother Qiao, I can tie rope!"

Zhuang Wen also laughed: "I have experience too, I Although I haven't tied up a pig, I saw it when I slaughtered a pig at home."

Tao Zhu also laughed, but he didn't say anything, just looked at Li Qiao.

His man's mouth is so powerful, he killed the opponent in a flash, and it was not his turn to quarrel.

The examinees and passers-by on the side, who happened to see this scene, also laughed. Li Qiao's mouth is really poisonous!

The goatee was trembling with anger, his already dark red face turned black and purple, the beard on his chin trembled, but in the end he could only choke out four words: "Disgraceful!

" The other companions also lowered their faces, staring at Li Qiao without saying a word.

Li Qiao smiled and said, "Since your Excellency knows that it is insulting to the gentleman, why did you say something just now to ridicule us who are fellow candidates?

" It's just a few casual prayers, why did you deliberately mock me?"

"You!"

Goatee was still trembling all over, he wanted to say that I just reminded you not to daydream and to recognize yourself, but he was afraid that Li Qiao would return to him as a tied pig again!

Behind the goatee, a student with splayed eyebrows couldn't stand it anymore, and said angrily, "What is the occasion for the exam? How can you pass the exam with you country people! Brother Chen is kind enough to remind you not to daydream!" "Yellow

list How do you know we won't pass the exam? Are you the chief examiner?"

Li Qiao asked with raised eyebrows, not annoyed.

"Hmph, what's the use of being quick with your tongue? You can pass the exam, but these little bumpkins around you will definitely fail!" The

eight-character eyebrow sneered.

"As for yourself, even if you don't fail the list, you will definitely rank low. The test is not about fame, but about real talent

!

" Smiled a little: "Looking at Your Excellency's appearance, I am very famous. But my fame was given by the Holy Majesty. If you are not convinced, you can attract the attention of the Holy Majesty with your strength." "...You

!

" He also trembled with anger, his face turned into a liver color.

Li Qiao clicked his tongue: "Why are you so angry? You two deliberately said some ridiculous things to me, didn't you just want to attract my attention in this way?" "Congratulations, you have succeeded. After today,

you You will also be famous among scholars in Shengjing."

"Thank you, after Qian Chen, I would be happy to let you touch porcelain."

Goatee: "..."

Character eyebrows: "..."

Their hearts heaved violently, their bodies Also shaking like a sieve, so mad!

"That's right! Li Qiao is talking to his friends, you stop to make fun of it on purpose, you just want to make Li Qiao famous!"

Just happened to be standing nearby was a member of Yuanhe Province, who had just visited a few days ago Li Qiao, watching the passing by at this time, couldn't help but speak.

"Uh... Is it possible that they mocked Li Qiao just to flatter Xin Zhi?"

Among the crowd, someone suddenly said, "Chen Deren and the others have been flattering Xin Zhi!

" Huh???"

"No wonder!"

"So that's how it is!"

All the onlookers, including Li Qiao, were dumbfounded.

It turned out to be Xin Zhi's licking dog.

Li Qiao smiled, and was about to speak, but at this moment, someone suddenly shouted: "Hey, that's the carriage of the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion! Xin Zhi is here!" This voice immediately attracted the attention of everyone present

. past.

A brand-new and luxurious carriage was parked not far away. The carriage door was pushed open, and a young man in a blue gown came out of the carriage. He held the carriage door with one hand, and jumped from the shaft with the other hand down.

He was born with red lips and white teeth, tall and tall, and he was a handsome man as the legend said.

However, at this moment, he was frowning with a pair of sword eyebrows, and he didn't look very happy.

He got out of the carriage, with a serious face, and walked towards the entrance of the Gongyuan with big strides.

The passers-by who were watching originally wanted to tell him about the dispute between Chen Deren and Li Qiao, but now seeing his expression, they all backed away, for fear of offending him.

The people in front of him separated like a tide, and made a way for him. He walked forward without looking sideways, and soon came to the corner where Li Qiao was.

Chen Deren and the others looked at his stern face, closed their mouths with winks, and just smiled and cupped their hands at him.

But who knew that he paused and stopped.

He looked at Li Qiao, tilted his head, and the displeasure on his face turned into curiosity: "Li Qiao?

"

"Xin Zhi, Xin Zizai, Brother Li can call me Zizai." Xin Zhi cupped his hands towards Li Qiao, with a smile on his face.

"Uh... Mr. Xin can just call me Li Qiao." Li Qiao was a little surprised.

He has no name, only a name.

But that's not the point.

The point is this Mr. Xin's attitude towards him.

Not only Li Qiao was surprised, but everyone around him was also surprised.

Some passers-by who watched the excitement and didn't think it was a big deal immediately told Xin Zhi about the dispute just now: "Mr. Xin, Chen Deren and others are fighting for you!"

Xin Zhi: "..."

He had a handsome face His face turned cloudy again in an instant, and he glanced at Chen Deren and the others, and he said with a cold face: "If you don't like Brother Li yourself, just say it boldly, don't use my banner to cause trouble, I am not relatives with you , I won't wipe my ass for your ostentation."

These words were really sharp, not at all inferior to Li Qiao's tied pigs, and the onlookers laughed.

"The ass was patted on the horse's leg!"

"That's right, Mr. Xin treats Li Qiao with courtesy, and they sneer at Li Qiao, obviously they themselves despise Li Qiao!"... The

ridicule

of the crowd was like a knife, stabbing these people no longer have the face to stay, Their faces were so red that they were about to bleed, and they wished they could find a gap in the ground and get in.

But there was no gap on the ground, so they lowered their heads, covered their faces with wide sleeves, and ran quickly towards the entrance of the Gongyuan.

When these people disappeared, Xin Zhi looked at Li Qiao with a sorry expression on his face: "I have admired Brother Li for a long time, and I haven't even spoken to them. Brother Li, don't misunderstand." "Mr.

Xin Don't worry, my grievances and grievances are clear, and whoever is responsible will be charged." Li Qiao had a gentle face.

He didn't detect any malice in this Mr. Xin.

"Brother Li is as clear as the rumors say right from wrong! Uh... I don't know how Brother Li's policy article was written this time? Anyway, it's about to be released, why don't you tell me first?" Xin Zhi tilted his head again, and

said She looked at Li Qiao curiously.

"This..."

Li Qiao was still surprised.

Could it be that Mr. Xin messed up his policy article this time?

Looking around, Li Qiao cleared his throat when he saw that the people nearby were looking at him curiously, "Wait until the ranking is released, if I don't win, it will be a bit ostentatious." "Um... OK, wait for the ranking!

"

Xin Zhi didn't insist, but he didn't go to the entrance of the Gongyuan, he stood beside Li Qiao and started talking with Li Qiao.

"Brother Li, your autumn pear ointment is good. During the Chinese New Year, I had a sore throat and felt uncomfortable. My mother let me drink it a few times, and the symptoms disappeared immediately." "I'm so curious about Brother Li's article this time, Ruo

Li Brother won Huiyuan, I hope Lord Yan will post your article, so that students all over the world can watch and emulate."

Li Qiao: "..."

I didn't expect Xin Zhi to look like a noble son, but he turned out to be a chatterbox!

Moreover, Xin Zhi must have screwed up his article this time, otherwise he wouldn't have missed his article so much.

As Xin Zhi was the number one favorite in this meeting, his attitude spread quickly.

He and Li Qiao were competitors, and everyone thought that even if he had no hostility towards Li Qiao, he would not stand with Li Qiao.

After all, he also took Xiao Sanyuan and Xie Yuan, but this time there is only one Huiyuan, and he and Li Qiao must not be able to get it.

But who knew that the two were standing in the corner talking and laughing happily!

Xin Zhi is...

Xin Zhi is anxious to inquire about Li Qiao's essay, is it because he failed the exam?

As soon as this guess came out, people's hearts sank, but they quickly comforted themselves. Even if Xin Zhi didn't pass the exam, there would still be Gu Lianghan.

It's impossible for Li Qiao to get the Hui Yuan.

The problem this time is so big, even if Li Qiao donated his vermicelli proceeds to the national treasury, that would be...

that would be better than what they thought.

Although Li Qiao came from a small place, Li Qiao is rich, very rich!

If he wrote that he was willing to donate the proceeds of vermicelli to the national treasury, he would probably be able to overwhelm other people.

Can Gu Lianghan and others bring more money to the treasury than vermicelli?

But, for the sake of Huiyuan, Li Qiao wouldn't have to fight so hard...

Just when the candidates were feeling heavy, the gate of the Gongyuan opened, and a group of guards in blue brocade robes came out from inside.

These people are not ordinary Forbidden Army, they are the elite of the Forbidden Army - the holy guards.

And the leader is Zhao Cun, the captain of the Guards.

Zhao Cun's official position was only fourth grade, but no one dared to underestimate him. As soon as he appeared, the group of people in the front immediately lowered their voices.

A guard behind Zhao Cun was holding a large tray in his hand, on which were the results of the test.

Because of the large number of admissions, the yellow list is very large, and the tray is tightly covered.

The process is the same as that of the Tongsheng Examination, first the gongs and firecrackers are set off, and after the atmosphere is created, a few guards start to paint the walls with paste.

The yellow list was very large, and several guards were required to post it together. When one of the guards picked up the yellow list from the tray, the people at the front saw what was under the yellow list.

That is a test paper.

"Oh my god, could it be that Li Qiao is the meeting member this time???!"

Someone exclaimed.

Except for Li Qiao, there was no one who was put under the yellow list in the test paper!

"No, no, even if he is Huiyuan, he wouldn't post his article. This is Shengjing!"

Obviously, some people disagree.

A small place like Yuanhe Province has never seen the big world, so Li Qiao, a small country bumpkin, was held up high, and even the papers were posted with great fanfare for other candidates to look up to.

But this is Shengjing!

How many champions have been produced throughout the ages, even if Li Qiao won the Huiyuan, he is not worthy of posting the paper!

"Maybe it's not Li Qiao's paper!"

someone said again.

These candidates were unwilling to believe the scene in front of them. If Li Qiao's test paper was pasted next to the yellow list, it would really overwhelm all the candidates in this year.

Many people couldn't accept it, they were noisy, and the guard in charge of maintaining order saw this and slammed the gong in his hand: "Silence!" As soon as the gong

sounded, these people didn't dare to make noise anymore. guard.

They opened their eyes wide and stared at Huang Bang without blinking.

It was similar to the situation during the provincial examination. Before the guards posted the yellow list, someone saw the name on it.

Naturally, he was happy to see his own.

But some are not very happy, because the name is too late.

Those who didn't see their names were very anxious.

Soon, someone saw the name on the upper left corner of the yellow list, and immediately shouted: "Qing Zi Pai No. 58, Li Qiao, it's Li Qiao, this time the meeting member is Li Qiao!

" The luck inside was broken, it was really Li Qiao!

Why is he? !

Too many people were unconvinced, so that attention to the yellow list was reduced. After the yellow list was posted and scanned quickly, the candidates who didn't find their names didn't even care about their sadness, but urged the guards to go Post Liqiao's test paper.

They want to see what Li Qiao wrote, is it true that he donated his vermicelli proceeds?

If this is the case, then the victory is not martial, shameless!

This group of people stared at Li Qiao's test paper with all kinds of pickiness, and the guards didn't delay. After the yellow list was posted, they immediately posted Li Qiao's article.

"Milk snacks? What the hell is this?!"

"Is it really that delicious?"

"This is a test, so the examiner has tried it?"

...

After reading Li Qiao's article clearly, many people immediately yelled stand up.

As a child, most people are from a decent family and can afford milk snacks.

The milk snack tastes really good, but in the end it is just a snack. Can a snack fill the national treasury?

Just laugh it off!

Why did Lord Yan judge Li Qiao's article as the first!

Just when the commotion was getting louder, Zhao Cun took the gong from the hand of the guard beside him, and he rang the gong. .

But he didn't stop, and the dense sound of the gong quickly spread around.

The people behind were also quiet now.

His movements didn't stop until the entire gate of the Gongyuan became quiet.

Standing on the stool, he looked at the expressions of the people below, and said loudly: "The result of this time is decided by the Holy One. If you don't agree, you can go buy the milk snack shop in the imperial court to see if the milk snack is worth it." Huiyuan!"

After saying this, he didn't care about the reaction of the people, jumped off the stool, handed the gong to the guard beside him, and then he led the two of them out along the corner of the wall.

Wherever he passed, people automatically gave way to a trail.

So he came to the corner where Li Qiao was unimpeded.

Li Qiao already knew that he had won the award this time, and he was explaining the content of his article to Xin Zhi when Zhao Cun suddenly appeared, which caught him by surprise.

Zhao Cun stood in front of Li Qiao, greeted Xin Zhi first, and then congratulated Li Qiao, with a rare smile on his face: "Li Qiao, congratulations to Huiyuan in high school." Li Qiao came back to his senses and

hurried Salute, straightened up, with a smile on his face: "Thank you sir, long time no see, how are you?

" ."

Zhao Cun said.

"Ah???"

Li Qiao was really startled now.

Tao Zhu, there is even Tao Zhu?

Tao Zhu went to the palace with him?

"Let's go." Zhao Cun said and turned around.

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu looked at each other, Li Qiao took Tao Zhu's hand, and he said to Li Ershan, Li Xia, and Zhuang Wen, "Go back and wait for us!" Then he said to Xin, "

Mr. ,Next chat!"

Xin Zhi replied, and then his eyes fixed on Zhao Cun.

He sighed, Zhao Cun looked at him a little coldly, it seems that his article really failed this time.

well!

Qiuxian Hall.

There are five rooms in the Qiuxian Hall. The Ming room in the middle is where Sheng Hong usually critiques papers, and the secondary rooms on both sides are his study.

When Li Qiao and Tao Zhu arrived, he was immersed in reviewing papers, apart from him, there was only Qian San, the head of the palace.

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu knelt down to salute Sheng Hong according to the movements Zhao Cun taught on the road just now.

"Get up." Sheng Hong put down the emerald wolf brush in his hand, and looked up at Li Qiao and Tao Zhu.

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu stood up, with their heads slightly lowered, their eyes fixed on their toes, and they stood upright.

Sheng Hong looked at the two of them carefully, and suddenly felt a little emotional.

When he first learned Li Qiao's name, he really did not expect that this young man could come to him from Xiaoshan Village through the imperial examination road.

"I wanted to see you again during the imperial examination, but your article this time is really good. In order to fill the treasury, I summoned you today." "Li Qiao, are you really willing to hand over the milk

snacks to the imperial court?"

"Cao Min is willing to answer His Majesty's words."

Li Qiao replied without hesitation.

"Since that's the case, then I can't treat you badly. You'll get half of the dim sum shop's profit. As long as the dim sum shop is open for one day, the half share will be valid." Sheng Hong was very satisfied with Li Qiao's simplicity, with a smile on his face

.

This policy article involved the national treasury, so the ministers who approved the papers picked out all the articles that seemed feasible, and let him evaluate them.

In fact, he was the one who approved the examination papers.

The examinees came up with a lot of ideas, such as Li Qiao, according to common sense, he had to send someone to investigate first, but it just so happened that Zhao Youzhi entered the palace some time ago and presented him with a few milk snacks.

Those dim sum dishes were made by Tao Zhu himself.

He had tasted those dim sum dishes, and he knew the value of those dim sum dishes, so Hui Yuan fell on Li Qiao's head.

He specially called Li Qiao here today in order to quickly open the dim sum shop.

The treasury is empty, and he can't bear it.

To maintain a huge dynasty, money is needed everywhere.

"The grassroots should not refuse the gift from the Holy One, but the national treasury is related to the national economy and the people's livelihood, and the grassroots voluntarily handed over these snacks to the court. Rather than leaving the money in the hands of the grassroots, it is better to use it on the common people." Hearing Sheng Hong's words, Li Qiao said

, Sincerely said.

"That can't be done. This is an idea you came up with. How can I take it for nothing? If I don't share it with you, then in the eyes of the world, I am taking it by force. Everyone in the world is watching. Who will give it to me in the future A good strategy?"

"Besides, people in the world will think that you are exchanging snacks for club money. Can you bear it? Anyway, I can't bear it. The result this time is judged by me. You took the club money this time based on your strength. I am impartial and not biased."

Sheng Hong denied it very simply.

Li Qiao: "..."

Good guy.

More convincing than him.

But the blood in his body is surging, there is such a wise gentleman!

He was not wrong to say that Dasheng is a paradise.

"That's the matter. You husband and wife follow Zhao Cun out of the palace to the Royal Dim Sum Shop in the east of the city, and teach the cooks there how to make dim sum. I have already prepared everything, just waiting for you husband and wife. Unexpectedly, it will open tomorrow."

Sheng Hong said again.

Li Qiao: "..."

Except for the good guy, he is at a loss for words.

Resolute and resolute!

Awesome, Emperor Shengping.

At the Royal Dim Sum Shop, Sheng Hong has indeed prepared well. There are more than 50 large and small ovens, and there are hundreds of cooks.

So many people are waiting to learn how to make dim sum, so Li Qiao also rolled up his sleeves to teach.

In order to allow more people to eat milk dim sum on the first day, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu led a group of cooks to prepare a lot of goods, and the Royal Dim Sum Shop did not open until noon on the second day.

Sheng Hong advertised the Royal Dim Sum Shop with the honor of Huijian Huiyuan, and the effect was so good that it exploded. There were people queuing up in the morning, and when it opened at noon, even if the purchase was limited, it took only an hour to prepare dim sum for a day and a night. sold out.

When sold out, the shop closes.

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu helped to make some snacks, and they didn't return to their rented place until evening.

They fell asleep after returning, and when they woke up again, it was already noon on the third day.

The Zhuang family, the Meng family, Xu Ying, Shen Hua, and Han Ning are all there.

"It can be regarded as awake, come, come, eat."

Seeing Li Qiao and Tao Zhu coming out of the backyard holding hands, Zhuang Wen greeted with a smile.

"Brother Zhu and Qiao, come here, you've roasted a lot!" Shen Hua said with a smile.

A group of people had a barbecue in the yard to celebrate, and they woke up just right.

The author has something to say:

According to the information I found, in the Song Dynasty there were cattle and sheep departments and cheese yards, and there were also cheese snacks among the people. The "Feng Chuang Xiaodu" mentioned "Wangjia Cheese" shop, so I think the milk Dim sum shops are feasible, so there is this plot~