Chapter 37 Li Chuntao Hired Someone

Li Chuntao is the third Li family whom Li Qiao met after traveling through time.

He caught a lot of fish on the day of crossing, and originally wanted to deliver them to Li Gu's house, but he met Li Chuntao by the river, so he gave the fish to Li Chuntao.

After traveling for so long, he didn't have much contact with Li Chuntao.

But in his impression, Li Chuntao was a very diligent girl. On the day he and Tao Zhu got married, Li Chuntao helped cook and worked very quickly.

Now Li Chuntao wants to die, but she is worried about her parents, um...

"Sister-in-law, you can ask Chuntao to see if she would like to come to my house to cook. She is only responsible for cooking three meals, and the salary is twenty cents a day."

Wang Guihua: "..."

She frowned, "There's no need to add a cook to the house for Chuntao's sake. Chuntao is not an idiot, so you made it clear that you wanted to give her alms. Let alone her, my second uncle would not agree. "

"Sister-in-law, I'm not forcing this, let alone charity. I was still discussing with Brother Zhu about hiring someone to cook during breakfast." " Mother

, I can testify!"

Li Dashan hurriedly said, "Uncle thinks that Uncle Zhu cooks too hard every day, and I don't want him to be so tired. If Uncle Zhu thinks it's too high-profile to hire someone to cook, then with my uncle's straightforwardness, this lunch will be fine." Uncle Zhu probably didn't do it."

He couldn't help rubbing his arms while talking.

Just repeating these words makes him feel nauseous!

He'd seen his favorite husband's, but never seen his brother-in-law's, or even heard of him. After all, there is no such plot in real life, nor in dramas, that a country guy favors his little husband.

Wang Guihua: "..."

She glanced at Tao Zhu.

Tao Zhu lowered his head, his cheeks were hot.

There is still a trace of uneasiness, Li Qiao treats him too well, will Wang Guihua be dissatisfied... the elder sister-in-law is like a mother, Wang Guihua can be regarded as his half-mother-in-law.

Li Qiao had a thick skin and hurriedly opened her mouth to turn Wang Guihua's attention to him: "Cooking is indeed very hard. Anyway, Chuntao wants to make money now, so just ask her." "If she can make money by herself

, It doesn't matter whether the money is given to the second uncle or the second aunt or she keeps it herself, isn't it better than her being bored at home?" "

If a girl can earn money by her own ability, she can face everything with a straight back. Malicious confidence. If Chuntao easily earns 600 Wen a month, will she care about other people's opinions? Are you afraid that no good people will come to propose marriage?" "Yes!"

Li Dashan nodded heavily.

Twenty Wen a day, six hundred Wen a month, and only responsible for three meals, which is definitely a high salary in the countryside!

A girl who can make money like this will definitely have a good family come to her door.

"Mother, just go and ask my sister, uncle, he really hates Uncle Zhu's cooking."

"All right." Wang Guihua nodded.

As Li Chuntao's cousin, she watched Li Chuntao grow up, such a good girl, she couldn't bear Li Chuntao to go to extremes.

However, before leaving, she deliberately said to Tao Zhu: "As long as he doesn't go astray, you can live your life with Li Qiao as long as he doesn't go astray. After all, we are two families, so I won't be annoying. "

You are a good boy, no matter how well he treats you, you deserve it. Besides, you are also very good to him."

Tao Zhu was taken aback when he heard the words, and then nodded lightly: "I see, sister-in-law."

Li Qiao couldn't help giving Wang Guihua a thumbs-up: "Sister-in-law, whoever can be your daughter-in-law is really a good fortune cultivated in eight lifetimes." "

Wang Guihua gave him a blank look: "You should go to work quickly, employing so many people, you have to pay wages every day, I am anxious for you by watching." "Okay, I will steam the

green balls, Chuntao Please leave it to my sister-in-law."

Wang Guihua hummed and left quickly.

Li Qiao's actions are suspected of giving alms, she has to explain it carefully, Li Qiao really doesn't mean that, he just loves his brother Zhu!

Wang Guihua left, but Tao Zhu's curiosity arose.

Instead of going to the kitchen to continue making Shaqima, he went into the shed to make youth balls with Li Qiao. He wanted to find out about Li Chuntao.

"I was busy working every day, and I didn't interact with people in the village. I didn't know much about the rumors about Chuntao. Now that I think about it, I don't think it's right." "What's wrong?" Li Qiao rubbed

her

greens asked the group.

"Zhou Mingsheng's parents spread the rumors about Chuntao, so Zhou Mingsheng is also involved, right? From the perspective of outsiders, Zhou Mingsheng is a mess. He is a scholar. Does he not want to be famous?" "It's

him Becoming a scumbag and wanting to protect his reputation, that's why he spread such a rumor."

"Huh?" Tao Zhu was very puzzled.

"Because the whole content of this rumor is that Chuntao drugged Zhou Mingsheng in order to force Zhou Mingsheng to marry her earlier, and wanted to cook raw rice into mature rice."

"In this rumor, Zhou Mingsheng became a little white flower who was victimized innocently, and Chuntao became a villain who would use any means to achieve his goals." "

So, afterward, Zhou Mingsheng's parents were furious and had to break up this baby relationship."

Tao Zhu: " ..."

He was stunned, and he was stunned for a few seconds before he opened his mouth: "The Zhou family is too vicious, right? They are cousins ​​after

all ." Do you want to drink spicy food?"

Li Qiao snorted, "Whether Zhou Mingsheng can be admitted as a scholar, no one can be sure. But as long as he gets married to the shopkeeper's daughter, then he is enough to change his life." "

... It's too bad, how could it be so bad." Tao Zhu still couldn't understand: "Is this what other people said, most of them are scholars who are ungrateful?" "

From Zhou Mingsheng and Gao Zhiyuan, there is indeed a little truth in this sentence ." Li Qiao did not forget to bring Gao Zhiyuan with him.

Brother Zhu, who was eyeing him, definitely didn't have a good idea!

But Tao Zhu looked at him quietly: "You're also a scholar." "...I 'm different from

Gao Zhiyuan and Zhou Mingsheng! " Every penny in the money was earned by the two of us together, can this kind of relationship created by working together, be able to be touched by these two people?" Li Qiao said solemnly. "No." Tao Zhu thought about it seriously, then shook his head; "Putting you with them is insulting you."

"Brother Zhu is wise!" Li Qiao gave a thumbs up, his words sounded comforting.

"Then Chuntao has been wronged like this?" Tao Zhu's thoughts turned to Li Chuntao.

"What can I do? She has no way to prove her innocence."

"Then if Chuntao really comes to our house to work, let's pay her more," Tao Zhu said.

"The key is to let her get rid of her extreme thoughts."

After all, outsiders are outsiders. If she wants to live a good life, she must become stronger in her heart.

Wang Guihua didn't come back until evening, and Li Gu and Li Chuntao came with her.

As Wang Guihua said, when Li Gu's family heard her words for the first time, they thought Li Qiao was giving Chuntao alms, and they all shook their heads and refused.

After Wang Guihua explained clearly, Li Gu's family still hesitated.

Originally, with the passage of time, the discussion about Li Chuntao in the village has gradually subsided.

But if Chuntao went to work at Li Qiao's house, and Chuntao came into the public's attention, then her affairs would definitely be pulled out by the villagers as a topic of discussion.

Chuntao didn't want to deal with those strange sights.

Wang Guihua tried to persuade her, but she became angry.

Of course, the anger was directed at the Zhou family.

Zhou Mingsheng's family released such vicious rumors just to kill Chuntao. Once Chuntao died, no one would remember their family's shamelessness.

How could Chuntao make such a villain happy?

Chuntao should be doing well, even better than Zhou Mingsheng!

Chuntao works steadily and earns twenty copper coins a day, so what if she is talked about?

Anyway, what should be clarified has been clarified.

Those who are willing to believe will not talk about Chuntao.

Those who don't want to believe it, even if Chuntao proves her innocence by death, they won't believe it.

So, why bother so much?

It is true to get the copper plate and live a prosperous life!

These words shook Li Gu's family and they struggled again, Li Gu and Li Chuntao followed Wang Guihua over.

When Li Gu saw Li Qiao, he was a little embarrassed, he begged the junior to take advantage of the junior, it was a bit embarrassing.

But he quickly said solemnly: "Xiaoqiao, my family will always remember your kindness." "

In the future, if you need someone to employ, feel free to find us."

"Second Uncle, you are being polite. Helped me. The whole family helps each other like this. You and Second Aunt can rest assured that Chuntao works here. If anyone dares to speak against her, I will personally go back." Li Qiao promised

.

"Then I will leave Chuntao to you." Li Gu nodded, and then said to Li Chuntao: "Hurry up and thank you, Brother Qiao." "

Thank you, Brother Qiao." Li Chuntao was very obedient, and immediately thanked him, but his voice was a little low.

She was also a little embarrassed.

She hated this cousin very much before, and never gave him a good face every time she met, but now only this cousin can give her a hand...

"There's nothing to be thankful for. It's not like you don't want to stop working. Come over tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. and get to work."

Li Qiao said with a smile.

"Okay." Li Chuntao responded.

So it was settled.

After Li Chuntao and Li Gu left, Li Qiao and Li Dashan built two simple stoves beside the vegetable garden.

Now that there is a dedicated person to cook, there must be a kitchen dedicated to cooking, so that he and Tao Zhu can make more dim sum.

In the past, every time I cooked, I had to transfer the oil in the pan, the dough on the chopping board, etc., which was very troublesome.

The next day, Li Chuntao came earlier than Li Dashan. She worked quickly and made breakfast in a short while.

Braised eggplant, cold cucumber, scallion cake, porridge.

Although it's all home cooking, it tastes good.

Li Qiao, Tao Zhu, and Li Dashan were all satisfied with what they ate.

Li Chuntao, who was a little apprehensive at first, breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that the breakfast was swept away.

Li Chuntao made breakfast and left. Her family hadn't finished harvesting the wheat, so she was quite busy.

As soon as Li Chuntao left, Xiao Wu came over.

Yesterday, I talked to Xiao Wu about the Youth League, but I finished eating the Youth League I made for the first time, and Xiao Wu couldn't see the real thing, let alone bring it back to shopkeeper Wang.

But shopkeeper Wang trusted Li Qiao very much now, and gave Xiao Wu money in advance, asking Xiao Wu to buy 50 pieces first, and if he couldn't sell them, he would keep them for his family to eat.

The Youth League sold to Shopkeeper Wang is worth 18 Wen, and 50 is 900 Wen.

After Xiaowu left, Li Ping came after a while. She came to buy the Youth League, and now the Youth League has become her favorite, Sha Qima and Da Ma have to sit back.

"Sister-in-law, I remember that your family has a lot of chickens, and I want to buy a hen."

Li Qiao said.

Hired a new employee, she is still a cousin, let's celebrate with a good meal.

So, at noon this day, the yard was filled with a strong spicy smell.

This time it was much richer than the last time when Tao Zhu made the big plate chicken, because Tao Zhu made it in the kitchen, while Li Chuntao made it in the yard.

Zhang Xiuhua came to sell eggs, and seeing that Li Chuntao was cooking, she couldn't help being surprised: "Dashan, why is your sister-in-law cooking?"

The author has something to say:

the second update~