Chapter 92 Going to the County School to Study

When Li Qiao was busy studying, on the other side, the people of Sanliu Village began to celebrate him in a hurry.

It just so happened that the wheat harvest was not yet ready, and everyone had time, so the whole village came together. The banquet that Li Qiao invited them was not important, what was important was the running water banquet for people from other villages.

Seven hundred taels of silver, they are not short of money.

This flowing water banquet must be held grandly, unforgettable, and made the people from other villages praise it.

Big fat pigs, buy fifty first, they don't want the fat ones.

In addition to pork, there are also chickens and ducks. Every table must have whole chickens and ducks.

White flour steamed buns and white flour pancakes, this must be eaten casually. But the people in Sanliu Village were busy slaughtering pigs, chickens and ducks, and had no time to steam steamed buns and pancakes, so they handed over the work to Zhujia Village.

Zhujiacun wanted to raise money for the running water banquet, but they refused. They are too busy right now, so they can only ask the people of Zhujiacun for help.

The people of Zhujia Village were very happy to help. After Sanliu Village gave them the money for steamed buns and pancakes, each family in their village added another three taels of silver.

Their village can have a good life today, purely because of Li Qiao.

Now Sanliu Village does not allow them to collect money for the flowing water banquet, so they will use the money for steamed buns and pancakes.

At that time, with so many people in ten miles and eight villages, they will definitely not be able to eat meat alone, and they must be topped with staple food.

The people in their village must feed the people from afar!

Sanliu Village and Zhujia Village were bustling with activity, and people from other villages watched with eager eyes.

They also wanted to congratulate Li Qiao, but unfortunately the people in Sanliu Village were too domineering, they didn't allow them to participate in the flowing water banquet at all, they just let them wait for the feast.

Li Qiao was about to fly away, how could they really open their mouths and wait for the water feast, they also wanted to do something for Li Qiao.

On the one hand, they are sincerely grateful to Li Qiao for bringing them a good life. On the other hand, they naturally want to show their presence in front of Li Qiao.

Li Qiao will go to the capital in September or October, and this sense of existence will be refreshed every time, so it must be cherished.

Since they can't intervene in the running water banquet, they can just give Li Qiao a congratulatory gift!

Li Qiao also wanted to hold a banquet, and only the people of Sanliu Village were invited. In this case, they would give Li Qiao a big fat pig, chickens, ducks, geese, goats and fish.

There are only two hundred households in Sanliu Village, and there are few people. The things they gave are enough for Li Qiao to set up a table full of meat feasts.

Sanliu Village didn't want them to take part in the flowing water feast, so they just took part in the banquet that Li Qiao arranged!

So, many village chiefs from other villages came over and wanted to give Li Qiao a congratulatory gift.

Li Qiao concentrated on his studies, and Tao Zhu received these people. Now Tao Zhu didn't care about the duck workshop. He stayed at home and acted as Li Qiao's spokesperson.

The first wave to come over was Dahe Village.

The village head of Dahe Village and Li Dashan's uncle came.

But Tao Zhu shook his head immediately after hearing this proposal, the gift was too expensive for Li Qiao to accept.

"It's not expensive! Every household in Sanliu Village pays three taels of silver. In our village, each household only gives out one chicken. Seven or eight households collect a pig and a sheep. How expensive is that?"

"Brother Zhu, Li Qiao has made the big guy earn so much money, if he refuses to accept even a chicken from us, then it's too clear with us. It's too hurtful for a fellow villager. Do you think it makes sense?"

Uncle Li Dashan persuaded.

Li Dashan is still making dim sum at Li Qiao's house, but Zheng Qianqian doesn't make dim sum anymore, he has to take care of his baby.

At this time, Zheng Qianqian was sitting aside, wearing a gold bracelet on his wrist, holding the chubby Li Xiaorui in his arms, and turning his eyes around Tao Zhu.

He really wanted to persuade him, but he didn't say anything, he just looked at Tao Zhu.

Li Xiaorui in his arms also opened a pair of big black grape-like eyes, looking at Tao Zhu intently.

Li Dashan stood at the door of the kitchen, didn't speak, just stared at Tao Zhu.

"...Then I have to discuss it with Li Qiao."

Tao Zhu was a little loose from being stared at.

During the Chinese New Year in the past two years, the big guys would send meat, chickens, ducks, eggs, etc., and Li Qiao took them every time.

If Li Qiao didn't accept it at this time, it would really hurt feelings.

This congratulatory gift is similar to an annual gift.

"I have to discuss it with my uncle, Uncle Zhu, what kind of soup will I have today? I'll cook it for you." Zheng Qian said with a smile.

"The weather is hot, let's drink mung bean lily soup today. But forget it, take good care of Xiao Rui."

Tao Zhu shook his head at him.

"Although this little fat man is heavy, I can carry him!"

As Zheng Qianqian said, she got up from the chair, grabbed Li Xiaorui's collar with one hand, and then shook it casually in mid-air.

Li Xiaorui was being carried, he thought his father was playing with him, he waved his short hands and fat legs a few times, with a smile on his fat face, he looked very happy.

"...be careful!" Tao Zhu said helplessly, "I'm a father now, so be more cautious." "Don't worry

, I'll be careful."

Zheng Qianqian said and hugged the little fat man back into his arms and exerted all his strength. Rubbing, Li Xiaorui couldn't stop laughing.

Tao Zhu couldn't help but look at Li Xiaorui a few more times.

Seems like fun having a baby, huh?

However, thinking of how hard Li Qiao had worked these past few days, he suppressed this thought in his heart again.

After seeing off the head of Dahe Village and Uncle Li Dashan, he went to the kitchen to make soup for Li Qiao.

After the mung bean and lily soup was stewed, Tao Zhu sent it to Li Qiao, and he told Li Qiao what Uncle Li Dashan had just said, so that Li Qiao could make up his mind.

Li Qiao drank the soup with lowered eyes, and when Tao Zhu brought the soup, the temperature was just right, so he could drink it directly.

After hearing this, he said: "Since the big guys want to give, let's take it." "

However, you can't take all of them. Take the village as a unit, and each village can take ten chickens or ducks. If there are too many chickens or ducks for our village People can't finish it."

"Okay, I'll listen to you." Tao Zhu nodded.

"It's going to be hard work, Brother Zhu. I'll take care of these things all day." Li Qiao said as he put down the spoon in his hand, and patted his thigh.

Seeing this, Tao Zhu smiled and sat on his lap.

"Kiss one." Li Qiao said with a smile.

Tao Zhu immediately kissed him on the lips, and the two kissed a kiss without desire. Once the kiss was over, Tao Zhu lay in his arms with his cheeks buried in his neck, feeling a little weak all over. .

Tao Zhu grabbed the clothes around his heart with one hand, and once again made up his mind that he could not have children in the past few years.

Absolutely not.

"When you get bored reading, the quickest way to relax is to kiss Brother Zhu."

Li Qiao didn't know what Tao Zhu was thinking, he hugged Tao Zhu tightly, and gently rubbed on Tao Zhu's back sideways.

When Tao Zhu heard this, the corners of his mouth turned up, but he didn't speak, just rubbed lightly against Li Qiao's neck.

So is he.

The days are getting better and better. Even when the Duck Cargo Workshop is catching up with the goods, it is not as exhausted as it used to be when doing farm work.

But the duck shop's business is really good, and sometimes he is a little tired after a whole day's work, but whenever he thinks of Li Qiao, he is wrapped in sweetness, and he doesn't feel tired.

"Now I study day and night every day. This state has to last until after the palace exam. During this period, let alone doing other things, even if I want to make out with you, it has to count time.

" I left you alone in the empty room."

Li Qiao sighed softly as he spoke.

His foundation was too poor, so his imperial examinations were very rushed, very rushed.

In the past few days, after he had dinner, he no longer went back to the bedroom with Tao Zhu as before. He went back to the study and continued to study for an hour, and he didn't return to the bedroom until nine o'clock.

Tao Zhu felt wronged by this kind of schedule.

"It's not that I'm alone in my vacant room. I also have a lot of things to do. I'll take care of everything at home so that you won't be distracted. This means that I'm also participating in your imperial examination." Tao Zhu left Li Qiao's arms as he spoke

. Sitting up straight, he looked at Li Qiao with a bit of doubt on his face: "We took the imperial examination together. You said that. Have you forgotten?

" A day or two, that's a long time."

Li Qiao said as he raised his hand and pinched his blushing cheeks: "I want to stay with you, forever." "I know

." Tao Zhu raised his eyebrows .

He knew how much this man liked him.

It can also be too proud.

All the strong liking for this person is on him, and this person is so good, how can he not be proud of it.

In the past few days, he was not used to it. In the past, when this man was studying, no matter how busy he was during the day, he was always with him at night.

Now this person spends most of the day in the study. After dinner, he looked at the bedroom where he was alone, and his heart was indeed a little empty.

It was also because of this that he thought about not having children just now.

This person will feel uncomfortable if he cannot accompany him because of his studies. If this person cannot accompany him because of a child, then he will feel even more uncomfortable.

This person can only be his.

But this person's reading is a serious matter, a major event, even if he feels uncomfortable, he can only let himself adapt to this emptiness.

He was also embarrassed to tell this little thought to this person, so as not to embarrass him.

Unexpectedly, now this person took the initiative to talk to him about it.

If he didn't like him and cared about him, how could he say these things.

This kind of affection is enough to dispel his unaccustomed and uncomfortable feelings.

"This is only temporary, just bear with it."

He said as he cupped Li Qiao's cheeks with both hands, rubbed them vigorously twice, rubbing Li Qiao's fair skin red, and couldn't help leaning over to kiss her again. Dear, in the eyes, in the action, there is joy and affection.

Kissing and kissing, his kiss moved from his cheek to Li Qiao's lips, but he didn't kiss him well, he just rubbed, rubbed, and Li Qiao couldn't help wrapping his arms around his waist, turning his back on the other.

Now he laughed out loud, and while responding to Li Qiao, he squeezed his body into Li Qiao's arms. He liked that Li Qiao held him tightly in his arms.

After more than half a year, Li Qiao was able to be with him as often as before~

After coming out of the study, Tao Zhu's heart was filled with Li Qiao again, and he walked briskly to the front yard to make arrangements. Banquet thing.

The people of Sanliu Village soon knew that Li Qiao was going to use the chickens and ducks sent by other villages for the banquet, and the people of Sanliu Village were a little unhappy.

They haven't had enough sense of presence in front of Li Qiao, why are people from other villages coming to join in the fun, annoying!

However, Li Qiao accepted all the annual presents given to Li Qiao by people from other villages in the past two years.

What they can do is to make the running water banquet more lively and richer, so that people from other villages can take a look at their financial resources and intentions.

They want people in the whole Pingcheng to remember this water feast after many years!

A few days later, the Water Feast started.

The villagers set up 50 tables at the entrance of the village, each table served 12 dishes, half of which were meat dishes, and the portions were huge, so you can eat steamed buns and pancakes as you please.

The news had spread long ago, so before nine o'clock this morning, many people came. Some from nearby villages, other towns, and county towns.

These people were carrying gifts in their hands. They knew Li Qiao's temper, so these gifts were not expensive. Many of them were wheat and rice. These two things could be stored for a long time, and Li Qiao would not refuse them.

People come to the door with gifts, Zhuang Fengshou doesn't let people wait in vain, as long as there are twelve people, they can sit down and eat.

The people of Sanliu Village, even Li Mi's family, all went to the battle to help with chores.

Now Li Qiao's power in Pingcheng is second only to Jiangzhi County.

Moreover, Li Qiao is really generous to his family. He went to Fucheng twice and brought gifts for his family each time. Li Shu was too greedy for those gifts. Even Zheng Qianqian, who had a foreign surname, could get two big gold bracelets. As Li Qiao's second brother, he also wanted it!

So, regardless of whether it was true or false, at least his mouth softened.

He went to Li Qiao to apologize and asked Li Qiao to forgive him.

After all, he is Yuan Shen's second elder brother, who is related by blood, Li Qiao is too lazy to argue with him.

Li Qiao didn't care about it, and the other villagers naturally didn't care about it. In addition, he also paid three taels of silver this time, so his family was allowed to participate.

The whole village held a banquet together, and today's banquet is naturally very rich. The stewed whole chicken and duck in the clay pot is very tempting, and the oily stew also makes people want to drool. Praise delicious.

At noon, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu went to the entrance of the village. Zhuang Fengshou set off firecrackers and beat gongs, which immediately set off the atmosphere.

As the focus, Li Qiao naturally wanted to say a few words. He first thanked the villagers for their kindness, and also thanked everyone who came to the banquet today for their kindness.

Today's banquets are of a higher standard than those held by the landlord's family, which is extremely rare in the country. It is so rich, and those who come to the banquet are of course happy to eat and drink.

Li Qiao made Sanliu Village rich, and Sanliu Village treated Li Qiao sincerely.

After the lively water banquet, it was time for Li Qiao to report to the county school.

The villagers were very reluctant to part with him. I could count on my fingers the number of times I saw Li Qiao again.

Therefore, when he and Tao Zhu went to the county seat in a bullock cart, the villagers spontaneously saw him off, and a dense crowd crowded at the entrance of the village, which made him feel a little bit sad.

During the past few years in Sanliu Village, he had a very happy life, hey, come back as often as possible in the future.

After saying goodbye to the villagers, he and Tao Zhu drove the ox cart to the county town, with Li Xia and Li Ershan behind them.

It was a bit hard for Tao Zhu to take care of his daily necessities alone, so Li Liang and Li Gu advised him to take Li Ershan and Li Xia with him.

There are many rooms in the courtyard of the county seat, so Li Ershan and Li Xia followed.

Li Ershan and Li Xia were each driving an ox cart, almost all of which were books.

The yard in the county seat has not been occupied for a long time, Li Qiao, Tao Zhu, Li Ershan, Li Xia cleaned it up, and then went out to buy daily necessities, a day passed.

The next day, after breakfast, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu went to the county school to report.

The county school of Pingcheng is called Zhengxin Academy, which is located in the northwest of the county seat, covering an area of ​​more than 50 mu, which is not very large.

When Li Qiao and Tao Zhu went to report, Bai Jiaoyu led Shen Xuezheng and several instructors and stood directly in front of the gate of the academy waiting for them.

Li Qiao was taken aback. He was a young talent and couldn't afford such a big battle.

Moreover, his current whereabouts are really too transparent.

Most people in the county knew him, even if they didn't, they could guess his identity just by seeing him walking with Tao Zhu.

Therefore, when he and Tao Zhu appeared in the county town, everyone in the county town could know his whereabouts.

It was like coming back this time, Zhuang Fengshou knew as soon as he and Tao Zhu entered the county.

It was the same today, he and Tao Zhu came to the county seat yesterday, today Bai Jiaoyu led people to wait at the gate.

"Little Li, I'm finally looking forward to you. Let's go, let's go into the academy."

Seeing Li Qiao, Bai Jiaoyu narrowed his eyes with a smile, walked a few steps to Li Qiao, and motioned to Li Qiao to go first.

Li Qiao: "..."

Exaggerated, exaggerated.

"My lord, please go first." He hurriedly stepped aside, signaling Bai Jiaoyu to go ahead.

Bai Jiaoyu laughed, stroked his beard, but didn't insist, he said to Li Qiao as he walked, "Xiao Li, the formalities are all ready, just sign your name and put your fingerprint on it, it won't take long Time."

"I'll take you around the academy later, if you don't understand anything you need, you must open your mouth, don't be polite." "...

Okay."

Li Qiao nodded.

Although Shen Xuezheng and the other instructors were not as exaggerated as Bai Jiaoyu, they all smiled when they looked at Li Qiao, and Li Qiao would naturally smile back, and when the admission report process was over, his face would freeze from laughing .

Although he couldn't stay in the academy for too long, he still needed to understand what he needed to know, so Li Qiao Taozhu followed Bai Jiaoyu around the academy.

The academy can roughly be divided into the teaching area and the dormitory area. Now there are only 70 people in the academy. According to the results of the college examination, the 70 people are divided into classes of granary students, supplementary students, and epigenetic students.

This division of classes is not static, the academy holds yearly exams every year, and classes will be rearranged according to the results of the yearly exams.

Naturally, Li Qiao entered the granary class. Besides him, there were Zhuang Wen, Meng Yue, Xu Ying and a few others. There were only fifteen people in total.

Five days after the official class started, Bai Jiaoyu took Li Qiao Tao Zhu to visit the academy, and then wanted to take Li Qiao Tao Zhu to Wangyue Tower to enhance their relationship.

Li Qiao flew too fast, and Bai Jiaoyu could only grasp the short period of two months. He knew that Li Qiao was short on time, so he didn't go to Moon Tower for drinking, but for eating. He wanted to tell Li Qiao all kinds of things related to the rural examination in detail.

He wanted to teach him everything, so that Li Qiao would remember his help at this time.

Bai Jiaoyu wanted to talk about business, so Li Qiao and Tao Zhu went to Wangyue Tower with him.

Shopkeeper Wang was very happy to see Li Qiao, and he went to Sanliu Village with gifts on the second day after Li Qiao Taozhu returned to the village.

Now that Li Qiao came to his place, he asked Li Qiao to order whatever he wanted, and he wanted to congratulate Li Qiao.

Bai Jiaoyu knew that shopkeeper Wang and Li Qiao had a deep friendship, so he didn't insist on paying the bill.

It's all small money, Li Qiao certainly doesn't care.

What Li Qiao cared about was the provincial examination.

Therefore, after entering the box on the second floor, before the waiter served the food, Bai Jiaoyu began to popularize science.

Although the Children's Examination is important, it is actually just a qualification exam, and the questions are very simple.

When the Supreme Emperor was in power, there was not much difference in the content of the rural examination and the child's examination. Anyway, they all revolved around the Four Books, Five Classics, Three History and Three Biography.

However, after the current Holy Majesty ascended the throne, the questions of the rural examinations often came to hell. Bai Jiaoyu was confused by these questions at first, but he summed up the questions of the past few years, and mobilized his contacts to ask the candidates in the past few years. article, and then he fumbled for a little experience.

This point is the current rural examination and Tongsheng examination. The biggest difference between the two is that the Tongsheng examination is general, while the rural examination is detailed.

Take Zhuang Wen's college examination essay as an example. Zhuang Wen only needs to write about the relevant measures before, during and after the mudslide occurred in general terms. To write, you have to write carefully.

Every time you write a measure, you must write clearly why you want to do this, let the examiner understand that the candidate is confident, and let the examiner understand that the candidate is very familiar with mudslides and has the ability to solve them.

Moreover, when writing articles, we must flexibly combine the Four Books, Five Classics, Three History and Three Biography.

Therefore, the policy essay for the college examination can be written in one day.

However, it takes three days to write a policy essay for the rural examination.

After hearing Bai Jiaoyu's words, Li Qiao was a little surprised. Bai Jiaoyu had some ability in him.

This is indeed the case, and Xing Xuezheng also said that the essays of the rural examinations nowadays are more practical, and the examiner must use the essays to know that the examinee has real talents and real learning, rather than a nerd who can only drop his bookbags.

Because the Holy Majesty's questions are always followed by hell, the difficulty of the exam has been greatly increased. In the past, candidates only needed to study the Four Books, Five Classics, Three History and Three Biography, but now candidates know what is going on in the world.

Although it is not possible to know astronomy at the top and geography at the bottom, candidates must know the content related to people's livelihood.

Candidates must know how to deal with various disasters, farm work, and the law can handle various cases...

These aspects are not to show that they understand, but to know what they are and why they are.

Li Qiao wanted to sigh, the loopholes in the imperial examinations are not easy to exploit, there are so many things in the world, who knows what kind of questions the Holy Majesty will come up with.

The Holy Majesty forces candidates to master all kinds of knowledge, hoping that these candidates can be directly released to become officials in the future.

Jinshi selected in this way does not require additional training and can take office anytime, anywhere.

This kind of operation, the Holy One is really a bit awesome.

After sighing in his heart, Li Qiao plunged into the ocean of knowledge again. Xing Xuezheng's advice to him was to expand the scope of knowledge as much as possible. Now that Bai Jiaoyu has also mentioned the key points of writing articles for the rural examination, he must learn more about all aspects knowledge.

After five days of reading books in the yard of the county seat, his academy career began.