Chapter 97 Back to the village to celebrate.

Zhao Youzhi is really satisfied with Li Qiao. Right now, Li Qiao has influenced so many candidates. After these candidates pass the examination and enter the Ministry of Industry, he doesn't need to arrange someone to teach them from scratch. He can use these newcomers directly.

The Ministry of Industry is in charge of various projects involving professional technology. Although the real workers are craftsmen, the officials of the Ministry of Industry also have to understand some technology. Therefore, he is extremely tired of laying melon eggs who don't understand anything.

Right now, the Holy Master is setting out questions to force the candidates to master all the basic knowledge while studying. Li Qiao also wrote a model essay to let the candidates all over the world know which direction to work hard, which is very good.

Looking at Li Qiao himself, he is not proud, arrogant, or obsequious. Looking at Wen Wenjing, who is delicate and well-behaved, I really can't fault it... Well, I really can't fault it except for the exaggerated love for his husband. wrong.

However, I heard from Zhang Zhifu that his husband had saved his life and worked together with him to create the current family business. That's why he cared so much about his husband, and he always took it with him wherever he went.

The Holy Majesty once said that knowing gratitude is the greatest virtue of a person. Li Qiao values ​​love, righteousness, and gratitude. Although his behavior of doting on his husband is a bit exaggerated, it is also understandable.

On the whole, Li Qiao is a really good young man.

However, before he came to Yuanhe Province, the Holy Majesty never mentioned Li Qiao to him.

Although the Holy Majesty affirmed Li Qiao's vermicelli and was willing to keep him wealthy for life, that was all.

Thinking in this way, Zhao Youzhi could not help but cherish talents.

The water in the capital is deep, but Li Qiao is just a rootless duckweed.

So, after talking about harnessing the Yellow River, he asked Li Qiao when he would leave for Beijing.

"If there are no accidents, my lord, we should leave at the end of September." Li Qiao replied respectfully.

"Well, it's not too late." Zhao Youzhi stroked his beard, and said again: "Then I will tell you about the general situation in the court."

Li Qiao was taken aback when he heard this, then hurriedly got up and bowed: "The students are very grateful ."

Tao Zhu hurriedly followed suit.

Zhao Youzhi waved his hand: "This is nothing, many people know that although you are famous in front of the Holy One, the most important thing in the capital is dignitaries. After you arrive in the capital, you must be cautious and don't mess with the nobles. Know yourself."

"Remember your lord's instruction." Li Qiao's heart shuddered.

This is clearly telling him that his foundation is weak, and he has nothing but his name in front of the Holy One.

"Ministers of the DPRK and China can be roughly divided into three factions..."

Zhao Youzhi began to investigate the situation in the city.

Before Dasheng was established, there was a war that lasted for thirty years. In this war, the nobles who had been glorious for nearly a thousand years were killed in sevens and eights, and they were no longer able to control the government.

After Dasheng was established, the Supreme Emperor killed a group of surviving families, so the great families were completely finished.

Today's ministers in the court, except for the heroes and their descendants who followed the Supreme Emperor to conquer the world, the rest are talents selected by the imperial examination.

Therefore, the ministers of the DPRK and China are either the first generation or the second generation, and their foundations are not too strong, and they cannot be compared with the previous big families.

However, Shengping Emperor Sheng Hongsheng had seven sons, the eldest son was born to the empress, he was the eldest son, but unfortunately he was weak since he was young, and he fell off a horse and broke a leg when he was young, so although the eldest prince is the eldest son, he has no hope of ascending the throne.

Of the remaining princes, the third prince is the son of the current empress, and now works in the Ministry of Officials, and the fifth prince is the son of Concubine Dong Gui, who is now working in the household department. The two princes have backers and hold some real power in their hands, so although It has not been a few years since the Holy Majesty ascended the throne, but many ministers in the court have already faintly stood in line.

However, there are still many neutrals.

Sheng Shang was in his prime, strong and prosperous, so he was too anxious to stand in line at this time.

...

It was already noon when Li Qiao and Tao Zhu came out of the Gongyuan, the Gongyuan was quite close to their rented house, and they planned to walk back.

But after walking a few steps, they saw Li Chunsheng, Li Ershan, Li Xia, and Zhuang family, Xu family, Meng Yue, standing not far from the gate of the Gongyuan.

When a group of people saw him and Tao Zhu, they immediately waved and walked towards them.

"Let's go to the restaurant." Li Qiao looked at the concern on everyone's faces and said with a smile.

His smile made everyone's hearts go back to their stomachs.

"You answered the paper so well, it must be a good thing for Mr. Zhao to see you." Xu Ying said.

"That's right, let's go, let's go to celebrate, all four of us won the lottery, what a great joy!" Zhuang Wen said with a laugh.

"That's right, we have to celebrate." Li Qiao told everyone to go back to pick up the ox cart first, and then go to the restaurant.

Today, when the results were released, the new imperial examination candidates went out to celebrate, so the restaurants in the city were very lively, and all the restaurants that were worthy of the title were full.

But Li Qiao and his party staggered with them, and when Li Qiao and his group arrived at Bu Ye Lou, the largest restaurant in the capital, they happened to have a seat.

Moreover, the shopkeeper of Buyelou recognized him and had to give him a free order.

Li Qiao was not short of the money, so she refused, and a group of people sat in three boxes lively, eating and drinking until the evening before leaving to their heart's content.

Back in the rented yard, many people came to the door.

Not only the landlord, but also the neighbors, all came to give things to congratulate.

These people knew his temper, so they didn't send expensive ones, but melons and fruit snacks.

The next day was the Luming Banquet, which is a custom in the imperial examinations. The chief examiner and Zhang Zhifu hosted a banquet for the new imperial examination candidates.

After the Luming Banquet, more people came to the door, not only big businessmen from the capital, but also some low-ranking officials.

These are all people's ways of the world, but Li Qiao pushed them away for the time being. He and Tao Zhu went to visit Mr. Zhao with duck products and snacks, thanking Mr. Zhao for his advice.

In addition to Mr. Zhao, he also visited Zhang Zhifu. After meeting these high-ranking officials, he began to entertain those who came to visit.

It was already five days after this busy work was over.

He and Tao Zhu packed up their things and prepared to go back to Sanliu Village.

It was already the beginning of September when he returned to Sanliu Village. After celebrating in Sanliu Village, he had to leave for Beijing immediately. The time was too tight for him to spend time in the capital.

Those who win the exam do not necessarily have to take the exam in February next year, it all depends on the individual's wishes.

Zhuang Wen, Meng Yue, and Xu Ying hesitated.

Their foundation is too shallow, especially Meng Yue. He feels that his success in the Juren examination this time is purely due to the virtues he accumulated in his previous life.

If you go to participate in the test, you will definitely fail.

However, he passed all the four exams that he and Li Qiao took together, and he was lucky with Li Qiao.

If he doesn't take the exam next year, then when he takes the exam by himself, he will definitely not have the good luck of Li Qiao.

...

headache!

Zhuang Wen and Xu Ying also thought the same way. They could enjoy Li Qiao's good luck by taking the exam with Li Qiao, but their knowledge is shallow, and the national exam is a national exam. Nine out of ten chances of failing the exam.

Even if he didn't fail the ranking, he would still be at the bottom of the crane.

But if it's at the end of the crane, it's too unwilling.

Because once you pass the exam and get a fellow Jinshi background, you will no longer be able to take the imperial examination in this life.

People who come from the same Jinshi background can also be awarded officials. However, Dasheng has been established for decades, and the palace examination is held every three years. There are more than 200 top three candidates in each palace examination. Therefore, no matter whether it is the central government or the local government, there is no shortage of officials.

Therefore, if you are lucky, you can be a seventh-rank official or an eighth-rank official. If you are unlucky, you can only wait to fill the vacancy.

Moreover, even if you can be an official, if you become an official like the county magistrate or Jiaoyu, then the hard work of so many years will be in vain.

Zhuang Wen, Meng Yue, and Xu Ying's entanglement, Li Qiao understands very well that it is related to the fate of life, so we must be cautious.

Anyway, they have already entered Juren and stepped into the ruling class, especially Meng Yue and Xu Ying, both of them are still young, even if they take the exam three years later, it will not be too late.

The group wandered back to Fucheng, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu went to visit Mingzhifu and Xing Xuezheng, stayed in Fucheng for a day, Xu Ying stayed behind, and only Meng Yue and Zhuang's family left when they left.

Back in Pingcheng, Meng Yue had to go home first, and Li Qiao and Tao Zhu were going to pay a visit to Jiangzhi County.

The magistrate of Jiang County was very happy, just like Xing Xuezheng of Ming Zhifu, he told Li Qiao all his experience in participating in the imperial examination and palace examination.

He also said that he had already found a caravan for Li Qiao. "A few days ago, Zhuang Fengshou came to see me and said that he wanted to organize young people from the village to go to Beijing with your husband and wife to protect

your safety."

You can choose your caravan, I have inquired specifically, and they are all reliable."

Jiang Zhixian said, picked up a piece of rice paper from the desk and handed it to Li Qiao.

Li Qiao hurriedly got up to take it, and thanked respectfully.

Jiangzhi County helped him a lot.

Coming out of the county government office, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu not only saw Zhuang Fengshou, but also saw countless people who congratulated him.

With his election, people in the county pay more attention to him.

He smiled and responded one by one, and when he and Tao Zhu drove the ox cart out of the city gate, his face was already frozen with laughter.

Raising his hand and rubbing his face, his body that was sitting upright immediately leaned against Tao Zhu's body.

"Are you thirsty? Drink some water."

Tao Zhu turned around and went into the carriage to get him a bamboo tube filled with water.

"It's okay." That's what Li Qiao said, but Li Qiao still stretched out his hand to take the bamboo tube, and the bamboo tube was filled with sucrose, which was cool and sweet.

Tao Zhu was not left behind when people congratulated him, so Tao Zhu also said a lot just now.

"You drink too." After taking a sip, he lifted the bamboo tube to Tao Zhu's mouth.

Tao Zhu took a few sips from his hand, and then stopped drinking. He drank the rest of the sugar water in one gulp, and leaned against Tao Zhu again.

He took out the paper given to him by Jiangzhi County from his arms, which contained the detailed information of the three caravans.

As for Zhuang Fengshou's proposal, it was indeed a bit exaggerated.

He and Tao Zhu are going to the capital, but the future is actually a bit uncertain, the Holy Majesty did not ask Mr. Zhao to take care of him, and the Holy Majesty watched with a cold eye, and the capital is a place where a fallen tree can hit three officials.

Therefore, you can't bring your folks with you to the capital.

As for family members, try to bring as little as possible.

When he and Tao Zhu established a firm foothold in the capital, it would not be too late to take the family over.

As for the folks, if he can give a hand, he will certainly give a hand.

Of the three caravans that Jiangzhi County chose for him, the first two were big businessmen with deep roots. Jiangzhi County knew about these two when he was an official in the capital.

The third caravan is small in scale, but the leader Han Ning is a scholar.

He raised his eyebrows and read the information of these three caravans to Tao Zhu one by one.

Tao Zhu couldn't determine which caravan was suitable for them from the information, so he said, "Let's meet one by one in a few days, and then we'll make a decision." "That's what

I planned too." Li Qiao said as he folded the paper , and received in the bosom.

At this time, Zhuang Fengshou followed with an ox cart. The adobe brick road was wide enough for two ox carts to drive side by side.

"Li Qiao, are you sure you don't want to bring the young men from our village? There are too few people, not enough for you and Brother Zhu."

He didn't give up, he still wanted Li Qiao to bring more people.

Li Qiao laughed when she heard this, she really didn't need it.

However, in order to avoid discomfort for Zhuang Fengshou and the villagers, he should find a suitable time to tell Zhuang Fengshou the reason.

By the way, it will cool down the feverish brains of Zhuang Fengshou and the villagers.

The Holy Majesty only said that he wanted to keep him rich for the rest of his life, but he didn't say that he wanted to keep him rich and honored for the rest of his life.

The difference between rich and rich is one word, that is the distance between heaven and earth.

He didn't want to be a safe and secure rich man, but insisted on the road of imperial examinations. On this road, except for the small composition about vermicelli, the Holy One did not give him any preferential treatment.

Candidates from Hexi Mansion, including the whole of Yuanhe Province, were at the bottom, and they felt that it was great for him to be famous in front of the Holy Majesty, but if he was compared with those students of the Imperial College, what was he worth?

The people in Hexi Mansion thought that he wanted to fly, but this flight was only for the people in Hexi Mansion.

Everyone thought that he would rush all the way to the palace test to stand in front of the Holy One, and then what?

What happened after he stood in front of the Holy Majesty?

Therefore, it is not wrong to say that the future is uncertain. Before the capital is firmly established, he and Tao Zhu cannot bring more relatives and folks.

When I returned to Sanliu Village, not only the folks from Sanliu Village, but also many people from Zhujia Village and surrounding villages were there.

Hey, this is a big deal.

Moreover, not only Li Qiao won the exam, but Zhuang Wen also won the exam. There are two candidates in one village, which is a rare sight in decades.

Therefore, everyone not only wanted to congratulate Li Qiao, but also Zhuang Wen, Mr. Juren, that's amazing!

Li Qiao thanked the villagers, and then went home surrounded by Li Gu, Li Liang, Li Shu and others.

It was already dark at this moment, so Li Gu and the others didn't stay longer, but let them eat first, eat and rest, everything will be discussed tomorrow.

After several days of traveling, Li Qiao was fine, but Tao Zhu was indeed a little tired, so the couple went back to the backyard to rest after dinner.

I finally returned to my familiar home. I haven't lived in it for a long time, so I have to clean it up.

Water was brought over in a wooden basin, and the two of them took cloth towels to wipe the beds, tables, chairs, cabinets and other furniture.

"I can't bear to be here." Tao Zhu wiped his small desk, the more he wiped, the more slowly he moved, with a sense of disappointment in his tone.

Such a nice house still holds their countless good memories. I don't know if there will be a chance to live again in the future...

"As long as the two of us are together, everywhere is home."

Li Qiao immediately said.

When Tao Zhu heard this, he first sighed, then hummed lightly, and quickened his movements.

This person must leave Sanliu Village, the small Sanliu Village cannot accommodate this person's ambition, but as long as he is with this person, the rest is not important.

After wiping the furniture, the two of them washed their hands, and when they lay back on the bed, it was not too late.

"Brother Zhu, are you tired?" Li Qiao lay on his side, propped his head on one hand, and stroked his half-dried hair with the other.

Tao Zhu was putting a dry cotton towel on the pillow so that his half-wet hair wouldn't wet the pillow. Hearing this, he turned his head and glanced at Li Qiao: "Huh?" "I think you have something on your mind these days.

" Although the word "feel" was used, Li Qiao's tone was extremely certain.

He could tell from the day he was elected, but Tao Zhu was very happy again, and he was in a really good mood. In addition, when he was in the capital, he was socializing and socializing from morning to night, and he went all the way back. Bumpy, so he didn't ask until now.

Tao Zhu had already put the dry cloth towel away, and while lying down, he said, "It's not on his mind." "What's the matter

?" Li Qiao saw that he was also lying on his side, in the same posture as himself, so he stretched out his hand and grabbed him hands.

"It's a little thing."

Said it was a little thing, but Tao Zhu lowered his eyes and didn't look into Li Qiao's eyes: "When you meet a big occasion in the future, you don't need to take me with you, I know how you treat me. Not uncomfortable."

"I'm just a bit regretful that I can't see you all the time, and I can't witness every moment of you, but this is what I have to experience." "You will be an

official in the future, and you will work in the yamen , you are going to do big things, you definitely can't stay with me like making snacks." "

I thought about it a long time ago, so I don't think it's a big thing, so I haven't told you about it for a while."

It was this person Great, so his greed became more and more intense. In fact, if you think about it carefully, how can a man be so inseparable from his husband/daughter-in-law like him.

This man carries him everywhere, which is not normal.

From now on, if this person wants to be an official, he can't make a wrong move. He can't give pigtails to this person's enemies.

Li Qiao: "..."

He leaned closer to Tao Zhu's face, put his head against the bed, and looked up at Tao Zhu's drooping eyes.

Tao Zhu: "..."

He stretched out his hand and pushed Li Qiao, pushing Li Qiao down on the bed, and then he lay down on Li Qiao just like countless times before.

Burying his face in Li Qiao's warm neck, he said sullenly, "I'm not crying, I haven't reached the point of crying yet, I've adjusted it a long time ago. During the few days of your exam, I was thinking wildly all day and all night. "

I naively thought that after you finish the imperial examination, you will be the same as before, but it is impossible, and you will never go back." "In the past,

you made dim sum in the shed, and I made dim sum in the kitchen ." , you come to the kitchen to kiss me every once in a while, it's hard to happen again."

Li Qiao: "..."

His heart was depressed.

Yes, that kind of situation is really rare.

From the moment he chose Mang's imperial examination, he and Tao Zhu were destined not to be together all the time.

"Actually, this is normal. This is how many couples get along with each other in the world. If my displeasure spreads, others will definitely call me hypocritical."

Tao Zhu sighed again.

It's not parting from life or death, nor is it a different place. It's just that one goes to work in the government office and the other stays at home, but he has a lot of feelings of reluctance and sadness. If this spreads, others will definitely think that he is sick.

But he really likes Li Qiao, really likes him.

From the moment Li Qiao bowed to him and apologized, his heart was on Li Qiao. After marrying Li Qiao, Li Qiao pulled him out of the quagmire of the Tao family and gave him a new life. open.

He didn't know how to get along with his man, all he could think of was how other couples in the village got along.

But Li Qiao let him know that the two of them can stick together all the time, and they can kiss without shame in broad daylight.

From the moment he was born, he lived this inseparable pattern of kissing countless times during the day and kissing countless times at night. This kind of sweetness has been integrated into his flesh and blood.

So, when he realized that he couldn't go back in the future, he was really sad.

He felt that this matter was extremely big.

But when Li Qiao was taking the exam, he could only adjust himself. After such a long buffer, he really wouldn't cry at this time.

But my heart is still a little uncomfortable.

"How can you be hypocritical? When you like someone, of course you want to be with him all the time. If others don't understand, it's because they don't have such sweet feelings." Li Qiao said as he lifted his hands from Tao Zhu's body. Pull it out.

He patted Tao Zhu's back lightly: "I also want to be with you all the time. If I can take you with me in the future, I will take you with me.

" Master Zhao, I shouldn't have gone." Tao Zhu said as he rubbed his cheek against Li Qiao's neck, his mouth pursed.

"Why shouldn't you go? Master Zhao didn't say anything." Li Qiao continued to pat him on the back lightly, and his voice was a little softer than before.

He is distressed.

He was negligent, he should have made it clear to Tao Zhu earlier, these days Tao Zhu is sad alone, he, the husband, has neglected his duty.

"Master Zhao is approachable and doesn't care about your behavior, but what if other high officials care about it? There is also the Gongyuan. I, a little brother, should not enter such a serious occasion." "Some scholars will think it is unlucky."

"

Others If you are a senior official, I will definitely analyze specific issues. I am not stupid, and I will not mess around." "

As for the Tribute Court, I respect the taboos of other scholars, but Dasheng's law does not clearly stipulate that younger brothers cannot enter the Tribute Court. We have not violated the law, we are aboveboard." "

Besides, the other scholars didn't say anything, they all praised me for the good writing."

At that time, he and Tao Zhu went to see Mr. Zhao, and the rest of the candidates, no matter whether they passed the exam After experiencing ecstasy and grief, I coincidentally read his article.

According to the three of Zhuang Wen, Meng Yue and Xu Ying, those examinees felt that his writing was reasonable and his basic skills were solid. He was able to read all kinds of classics and historical materials at his fingertips without losing his book bag.

When other people came to visit him afterwards, they also praised his good writing.

This year's candidates, no one felt unlucky because Tao Zhu entered the Tribute Academy - if he didn't hear it, then he didn't. Tao Zhu didn't expect Li Qiao to pull out the law. He stretched out his hand and poked Li Qiao's heart: "Besides

the law, there are customary taboos in this world."

, at that time, the two of us will be living koi. Others will only want to get close to us for good luck, and will not feel that your appearance has violated any taboo. It is like the yard we rented. If there is a rural examination in the future, then The courtyard is definitely very popular."

Tao Zhu: "..."

Can it still be like this?

He raised his head to look at Li Qiao.

Li Qiao was also looking at him: "Rules, customs and taboos are dead, we are alive, don't think too much, anyway, I can't do without you.

" pressed down.

Since Brother Zhu thinks too much, let him be so tired that he just wants to sleep.

However, what Li Qiao said just now was serious.

As long as he earns enough money, as long as he becomes a big official, then only others beg him and Tao Zhu to spread joy and good luck.

Of course, this has to be well planned.

In this time and space, the imperial power is supreme.

The author has something to say:

Tao Zhu is a blank slate emotionally, Li Qiao has been with him for three years, and now he is really not used to being separated from Li Qiao QAQ