Chapter 64 Li Shu, the New Year's Appointment Found

Li Qiao quickly searched for Li Shu's information in his mind, and then went to the front yard with Zhuang Wen.

In the front yard, Li Liang was standing at the door of the kitchen, talking to Tao Zhu.

Li Dashan and Li Chuntao also came out from another kitchen.

Wang Xiaoya was washing dishes by the well, and he looked at the Li family curiously.

Li Shu was standing beside Li Liang, and behind her were two children.

Li Shu is the third sister of the original body, ten years older than the original body, and is twenty-eight years old this year.

But at this time, her back was hunched, and her clothes were worn out and thin. Li Qiao's eyes were better than ordinary people's. Even at a distance of more than ten meters, she could still see the frostbite on her hands and her sallow face with obvious wrinkles. .

Of course, there is also her rigidity that doesn't know how to put her hands and feet.

Behind Li Shu, the taller girl is her eldest daughter, Song Zhaodi, who is eight years old this year.

The younger brother is her son, named Song Xiaocao, who is only six years old.

The clothes on Song Zhaodi and Song Cao'er were much better than Li Shu's, but Li Qiao recognized at a glance that the siblings were wearing Li Xiaoshan's clothes.

Li Xiaoshan wore it when he came to play yesterday. There is a triangle patch on the left pocket.

The big cotton padded clothes were like quilts on the thin siblings, covering most of their bodies.

But the big clothes couldn't cover the chilblains and bruises on their faces, nor could they hide their anxiety. The siblings were close to each other, holding hands together.

"Li Qiao is here, third sister, let's talk in the kitchen, it's cold outside, don't freeze you and the child."

Tao Zhu was the first to spot Li Qiao, and called Li Shu and the others into the kitchen.

"Xiao Qiao is here. Hey, Xiao Qiao, come quickly." Li Liang waved to Li Qiao upon hearing the sound.

Li Shu also looked over and saw that Li Qiao was really as Li Liang said, a good-looking person, tall and straight, with a smile on her face, no longer the impatience and irritability of meeting before, she smiled, and her face was less restrained.

"Xiao Qiaoguo has really changed a lot."

"No way!" Li Liang looked proud.

"Third sister, hurry up and have a drink of hot soup." Li Qiao soon came to the door of the kitchen, and he greeted everyone with a smile and concern to enter the kitchen.

His enthusiastic attitude made Li Shu, Song Zhaodi, and Song Xiaocao feel less restrained, uneasy, and nervous.

"Okay, okay, let's go into the house."

Li Shu led Song Zhaodi with one hand and Song Xiaocao with the other into the kitchen.

Seeing this, Zhuang Wen went home directly, and he will come back tomorrow to discuss knowledge with Li Qiao.

However, Li Qiao asked him to wait, and then put some big bones in a clay basin for him. Li Qiao saw the movement of his breathing when he entered the yard just now.

When Zhuang Wen left, Tao Zhu first fished out a few big bones and put them on a plate for Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao to eat, then filled a plate of glutinous rice lotus root and fried lotus root, and asked Li Dashan to bring some A Youth League.

He lit another dry firewood to heat the corn juice in the small iron pot.

The big iron pot in the kitchen is stewing meat, and the small iron pot is filled with unfinished corn juice at noon.

"Sit down, sit down." Li Qiao signaled Li Shu, Song Zhaodi, and Song Xiaocao to sit down at the dining table.

"Don't make Brother Zhu busy, just now we drank sugar water and ate some snacks at Big Brother's house, we are neither hungry nor cold."

Li Shu was a little embarrassed and didn't want to bother Tao Zhu.

"It's about adding dry firewood."

Tao Zhu raised his head and looked at Li Shu with a smile.

Although Li Shu was sitting on the bench, he was only halfway there, and he stretched out his hand to pull him up.

But Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao stared at the big bones on the table and swallowed quietly.

Watching this scene, Tao Zhu looked at Li Qiao.

Li Qiao picked up a big bone with chopsticks and handed it to Song Zhaodi, who smiled and said, "Zhaodi, I am your fourth uncle, and like the uncle next to me, I am your mother's brother." "I am like you.

" When I was growing up, your mother treated me very well, and left me all the delicious food, and she was not willing to let me do a little work." "Now that I have grown up and

you are still young, what delicious food is there at home?" , I, the uncle, will definitely leave it to you."

"Hurry up."

Song Zhaodi stared blankly at the fourth uncle who looked so good-looking that he seemed to be out of the same world as her, and the little hand hidden in the sleeve moved, but did not go to pick it up That big bone.

Li Shu was a little sad, and said, "Eat it, your uncle gave it to you, just take it."

With Li Shu's permission, Song Zhaodi took the bone with a red hand, "Thank you fourth uncle."

She thanked in a low voice, and then handed the bone to Song Xiaocao beside her.

"Good boy, come, you eat this."

Li Qiao quickly picked up another meaty bone for her.

At this time, Song Xiaocao also took the bone that his sister handed him, and he smiled at Song Zhaodi, and then said to Li Qiao in a lower voice than Song Zhaodi: "Thank you fourth uncle." "You are so good." Li

Qiao

laughed I boasted a word.

After the two children had gnawed on the bones, he looked at Li Shu: "Third sister, you eat too. I stewed this big bone with brother Zhu. It tastes good." Li Liang also persuaded

: "Eat, eat, eat, brother Zhu's craftsmanship is nothing to say."

He first handed one to Li Shu, and then he took one and gnawed on it himself.

Li Liang's casual behavior made Li Shu's embarrassment dissipate a lot. Her eldest brother has not changed, but her fourth brother has become more reasonable than before, so she should be able to stay... After eating the meat and bones

, After drinking the corn juice, his body was completely warmed up. Li Shu gritted his teeth and was about to speak, but Li Liang who was at the side said directly to Li Qiao: "Little Qiao! Your third sister met a bastard, that bastard Song Shitou took the little Shu has given up, and Xiao Shu has nowhere to go, so he can only come back." "Why

don't we let her three mothers live in the old house, our brothers don't lack the food and drink of their three mothers."

Hearing this, Li Qiao couldn't help sighing, as expected in this way.

It stands to reason that when a daughter marries far away, only the daughter will come back to visit her parents, and no parents will travel so far to visit their daughter.

But when Li Shu met a scumbag, Li's father and Li's mother were worried. In the past few years, they would go to the next county once a year to support Li Shu.

But I didn't expect that just after Li's father and Li's mother left, that scumbag would simply divorce Li Shu.

"Third Sister, you can stay at ease, this is your home, and I won't let you and the children go hungry." He had already seen

Li Shu's uneasy look in his eyes, so he didn't Without the slightest hesitation, when Li Liang finished speaking, he immediately opened his mouth to reassure Li Shu.

In Dasheng, women are allotted one mu of land.

When Li Shu got married, he did not sell this acre of land as a dowry, but left this acre of land to Li's father and mother.

After Li's father and Li's mother were gone, the original body sold Li Shu's acre of land for food and drink.

Furthermore, before Li Shu got married, he treated his original body like Li Liang, doting to the extreme.

Therefore, no matter from which point of view, he had to take in Li Shu.

Li Qiao's answer without hesitation really reassured Li Shu all of a sudden, and her eyes turned red: "I have hands and feet, and I can do any kind of work. Zhaodi and Xiaocao are also hardworking. It will drag you and Brother Zhu down."

"Third sister, if you say this, you will be separated. With my current ability, I can definitely support you three."

Li Qiao got up from the small bench as he spoke: "We now Just go to the old house, settle down first, and then come here for dinner."

The winter is short, and the sky is dark after talking for a while.

"Okay, okay." Li Shu wiped his eyes with excitement.

She just wanted to ask for a place where she could hide herself, but before returning to Sanliu Village, she felt that her wish was not easy to come true.

For so many years, because of the distance, she has not been closely connected with Sanliu Village. She doesn't know if Li Liang, the big brother, is still the same as before.

Even if it is the same as before, Li Liang's family has no place for her three mothers to live in, but Li Liang has four children.

Moreover, Li Liang had to subsidize Li Qiao.

Li Qiao was still young when they met before, and she was very disgusted with her incompetent and distant third sister, and her face was impatient when she spoke.

What's more, after her parents were gone, she came to attend the funeral, and Li Qiao blamed her for killing her parents...

Therefore, even if Li Qiao's house was available, it was not certain whether she would like to live in it.

But even if she was worried, she could only take the two children back to Sanliu Village.

She has nowhere to go but here.

Fortunately, the little boy who used to be ignorant and only knew how to play, eat and drink suddenly became better. Not only did he become a family, but he also made such a big business.

Sure enough, what her parents said was right, her younger brother was just playful in the past, but he has a smart mind, once he puts his mind to it, it will definitely make people look at him with admiration!

After setting up Li Shu, Song Zhaodi, and Song Xiaocao Niang, they were sent back to the old house after dinner, and then Li Qiao and Tao Zhu returned to the new house slowly.

close the door.

wash up.

Originally, the two wanted to have a good time, but now it was getting late, and the two took a quick shower in the shower room and went back to the bedroom.

The kang in the bedroom was already warm, and Li Qiao couldn't help stretching his limbs when he got into bed.

He rolled around in the bed, and seeing Tao Zhu also sat in the bed, he stretched out his hands and hugged Tao Zhu's waist.

Smelling the same saponin smell on Tao Zhu's body as his, he couldn't help sighing: "Winter can't live without a kang, just like Liqiao can't live without Tao Zhu.

" Lie down, get up, and I'll wipe your hair."

"No, it'll be dry in a while."

Li Qiao didn't bother to move.

Seeing this, Tao Zhu quickly wiped his hair, and then took another dry cloth towel from the coat rack to wipe his hair.

"If you don't dry your hair, you will get a headache after a long time." He said while wiping.

"Brother Zhu is so nice~"

Li Qiao simply turned around in the bed, and put his head on Tao Zhu's leg, so as to facilitate Tao Zhu's movements.

"It's good without you. If only I could have a younger brother like you." Tao Zhu recalled the thing threatened by Lai Dongmei before, feeling a little emotional.

"It's enough for you to have me as a husband, what kind of brother do you want?" Li Qiao said as he squeezed the soft flesh around his waist.

"That's right." Itching, Tao Zhu couldn't help laughing, but thinking of Li Qiao's attitude towards Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao today, he slowed down the movement of wiping his hair.

After hesitating for a few seconds, he asked, "Do you like children very much?"

"No." Li Qiao answered quickly.

"But you like Zhaodi and Xiaocao very much." Tao Zhu pursed his lips, a little disappointed.

He and Li Qiao were married for half a year, and Li Qiao worked hard almost every night, but his stomach didn't move...

"Zhaodi and Xiaocao are the children of the third sister, and they are very well-behaved. Of course I like it. But after all, today is the first time we meet, and the relationship is not deep, so I treat them not so much as liking them, but as loving them."

"Children shouldn't suffer so much."

Li Qiao frowned thinking of the scars on Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao's bodies.

But he quickly said again: "Don't think too much, don't worry, the child is my responsibility. But I don't want to take this responsibility now, and I can't take it." "Besides, you are still

young , You shouldn't have a baby too early."

"...I'm young? My sister-in-law is at my age, and she can run all over the place."

Li Qiao always felt that he was young, but he was not young.

Moreover, Li Qiao is younger than him!

"I just passed my twentieth birthday, and I feel young. If you haven't conceived in three years, then think about it again." "

You should be able to notice that I am different from other men. Other men are very different. Eight of them hope to stay, but I don't care." "

The child can only accompany us for more than ten years. After more than ten years, the child will have a family and a small family of his own. So the one who will really accompany me for the rest of my life, It's you."

"Our happiness is the most important thing, do you think it makes sense?"

Li Qiao was originally lying on his side with his cheek facing Tao Zhu's waist, but after he said this, he turned over and lay on his back. He looked straight at Tao Zhu's face.

Tao Zhu: "..."

He wanted to laugh, but the corners of his mouth turned up uncontrollably.

These words really spoke to his heart, in fact, he doesn't want a child now, he hasn't had enough of a two-person world yet.

Now this person has to study every day, and the time spent with him is greatly shortened. If he has a child again, with this person's sense of responsibility, he must spare time to accompany the child every day.

The time given to him is even less.

After suffering for almost twenty years, now he has only been spoiled by this person for half a year, he still hasn't enjoyed enough of this kind of sweetness.

Since this person doesn't want to have children either, that's fine.

"Laugh if you want to. Do you still need to cover yourself in front of me?" Seeing Tao Zhu's expression clearly, Li Qiao stretched out his hands to pinch the soft flesh on his waist.

The itching spread quickly, Tao Zhu laughed so hard that he fell on the quilt, Li Qiao simply hugged him tightly with both hands and feet, and then rolled into the quilt.

Tonight is another happy night.

However, considering that there would be a lot of work tomorrow and Li Shu would be around, Li Qiao didn't make much trouble, and the two of them got up at five o'clock the next day.

After washing up, Li Dashan and Li Chuntao came over with Li Shuniang.

Afraid of Li Shu's restraint, last night Li Qiao specially told Li Dashan and Li Chuntao to call Li Shu in the next few days and come to the new house with Li Shu's mother.

Although they changed places last night, the kang was too comfortable, and they were too tired, so Li Shu, Song Zhaodi, and Song Xiaocao didn't take the bed, and fell asleep soon.

After a good night's sleep, I came to the new house and saw that Li Chuntao was making breakfast. Li Shu held a child in each hand and asked Li Qiao, "Xiaoqiao, how about I help Chuntao cook?"

"No, let Chuntao do it yourself. You, Zhaodi and Xiaocao are here to marinate the eggs. The eggs sent by others are too much, and you can't finish them all at once, so you have to marinate them." Li Qiao was not polite to Li Shu,

even Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao's work has been arranged.

The more polite he was, the more uneasy Li Shu felt.

Only by working can the three of Li Shuniang feel at ease.

Sure enough, after hearing Li Qiao's words, Li Shu let out a resounding hey.

So Li Qiao led the three of them to the room where the eggs were kept.

There are thousands of eggs in this room, Li Shu was dumbfounded, it was the first time she saw so many eggs!

More importantly, so many eggs were not bought, but given to her little brother by others.

Her little brother is really promising!

Liqiao needs to pickle two kinds of eggs, one is salted eggs, which are mainly used to make green balls stuffed with egg yolk and meat floss.

The other is five-spice eggs, which can be eaten at home.

Before marinating the eggs, you need to wash the eggs. In winter, the well water is cold, and Li Qiao didn't let the two children do it. He and Li Shu washed it together.

But Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao couldn't stay idle. The siblings either carried eggs or water. The little people were well-behaved and hardworking. What's more, they worked steadily.

After washing enough eggs, Li Chuntao made breakfast and started.

Egg pancakes, buns with vermicelli, fried bacon with cabbage, cold meat with big bones, sweet potato noodle soup.

Each portion is very generous, and the table is full.

Li Shu looked at the sumptuous breakfast, surprised and apprehensive: "Isn't it just to entertain our mother and three?

" The food has always been like this. And because the breakfast needs to be lighter, my sister-in-law didn't cook much, and it's really rich at noon." "

That's good, that's good."

Li Shu breathed a sigh of relief.

Don't make so many delicious food because of the three of them, or she won't be able to eat it.

However, what can be more substantial at noon?

There are two meat dishes here, is it possible to have four at noon?

"Third sister, eat quickly with your child, or the food will be cold." Li Qiao told Li Shu to eat quickly, don't just talk.

After everyone started eating, he first drank sweet potato noodle soup.

This sweet potato noodle soup is made by adding sweet potatoes to the noodle soup. It is a specialty of Pingcheng. It contains sucrose, which makes it sweet. Drinking it in the morning will warm your stomach and whet your appetite.

He took a vermicelli bun and said to Li Shu while eating: "Sanjie, now Dashan and Chuntao are working here, and the wages are sixty yuan a day. You will also work here from today. Then I'll give you a salary of 60 Wen a day, how about it?"

"This..."

Li Shu, who was eating a bun, was stunned.

Li Qiao's words came really suddenly to her.

Her little brother, want to pay her wages?

"I know your brain is dizzy now, and you are confused about the way forward, but I am not confused, so if you work with me for a day, you have to pay for a day's wages. I can't cheat anyone. "

There are also Zhaodi and Xiaocao, two child laborers, who also have to start wages, thirty yuan a day, how about it?"

Li Shu: "!"

Although her brain was still dizzy, she shook her head reflexively: " No, no, no, no, they are too young to do any work, so there is no need to pay them." "

Zhaodi and Xiaocao are hardworking children. They put in a lot of effort when pickling eggs just now. I It's their uncle, how can they let them work for nothing. It's settled."

Li Qiao said, turning to look at Tao Zhu: "From today on, we will start paying wages for Third Sister, Zhaodi, and Xiaocao."

Li Qiao The wages of Dashan and Li Chuntao are settled daily, and Tao Zhu is in charge of them every day.

Tao Zhu responded with a smile: "Third sister, although Li Qiao has a good heart, he has always settled accounts clearly, and he and his elder brother also settled accounts in the same way. You and the two children can get your wages at ease." Li Dashan nodded immediately when he heard

this "Third Gu, what my uncle often says is that brothers will settle accounts clearly. If you and him are brothers and sisters, then he must also settle accounts clearly." He gave

Li Qiao to his family After the maltose business, there are dozens of taels of silver and even interest.

He also mentioned that before Li Qiao sold fish and rented his family's cart, he had to pay the rent for the fish.

Li Chuntao also persuaded that her father was the supervisor of this new house before, thinking that it was not easy for Li Qiao to earn money, so he only wanted to get the same wages as other workers.

In the end, Li Qiao agreed superficially, but after the house was built, he gave her a big red envelope, saying it was to celebrate the successful completion of the new house.

In a word, at Li Qiao's place, all accounts are calculated clearly, and every transaction is not muddled.

The money he wanted to give was finally given out.

"This..."

Li Shu's mouth moved a few times, but he couldn't say anything more.

Is her younger brother's temperament really like this now...

"Third sister, it's settled like this, eat quickly, and we have to pickle the eggs after breakfast. We have to hurry up, otherwise we won't be able to finish this job today, and we will definitely return today." Someone came to deliver things."

Li Qiao told Li Shu not to be in a daze, but to eat quickly.

When it came to work, Li Shu was no longer in a daze, she nodded dizzily, and then continued to eat.

With her head down, her nose was a little sore.

The reason why she and the two children were able to walk from the next county to Pingcheng this time was because of the fifty copper coins that her parents gave her when they visited her last time.

She hid the copper plate in the field, so her mother-in-law didn't find it.

If she didn't have the fifty copper coins, she would have to walk back to Pingcheng with the two children after she was dismissed.

It's winter, and the road is so far away, it's not certain whether the three of them can come back successfully.

Now that she is penniless and has no future, Li Qiao not only stopped complaining that she killed her parents, but also paid her such a high salary. With mixed feelings, she really couldn't control the tears in her eyes.

Chewing the vermicelli buns with minced meat in her mouth, she sniffed and held back the tears in her eyes.

She and the two children have eaten meat, and they are about to get high wages, so why cry, you should laugh now!

The adults at the dinner table naturally saw Li Shu's mood changes, but it was obvious that Li Shu didn't want to be comforted, so they talked about other things.

Soon, breakfast is over.

Before pickling the eggs, Li Qiao asked for the divorce letter from Li Shu to examine it carefully.

According to Dasheng's law, a man has absolute initiative in marriage. If a man hates his wife, he does not need to go through any legal procedures. He only needs to write a letter to release his wife to dissolve the marriage.

What Li Qiao is holding in his hand at this time is the letter to release his wife written by Li Shu's ex-husband Song Shitou.

Song Shitou is a carpenter. He followed his father to work here in Pingcheng. As a result, he lost his money bag and the note with the owner's information as soon as he entered Pingcheng.

The father and son were very hungry, and it happened that Li Shu went to the county to inquire about the situation of several private schools. Li Shu saw that the father and son were pitiful, so he gave them his corn bread.

Li Shu looks very good-looking, somewhat similar to the original body. Song Shitou fell in love with her at first sight in that situation.

Later, Song Shitou came to Sanliu Village and insisted on marrying Li Shu. At that time, his mouth seemed to be smeared with honey, and he also had a craft that could be eaten. In the end, Li Shu married to the next county.

But Li Shu gave birth to Song Zhaodi first, and then Song Xiaocao, but failed to give birth to a son for the Song family.

As a result, the treatment of Li Shu and the two children in the Song family declined rapidly.

Later, it was Song Shitou who found the widow in the village. The widow gave birth to Song Shitou's fat son and asked Song Shitou to marry her.

Song Shitou agreed, and Li Shu was divorced.

Right now, Li Qiao is holding the letter to release his wife, which clearly states the reason why Song Shitou divorced his wife:

no after.

Finally, there is the standard sentence pattern of the divorce letter nowadays: I am afraid that there will be no evidence in the future, so I made this contract as a certificate, and we will marry each other in the future, and we will never have anything to do with each other.

Of course, because Song Shitou was illiterate, this letter to release his wife was written by someone else, with Song Shitou's handprint on it.

After staring at the words "no future" for a few moments, Li Qiao put away the letter of divorce.

He didn't return it to Li Shu, but kept it by himself.

However, Song Shitou was ungrateful, and he wanted to take the men from the Li family to the Song family to teach Song Shitou a severe lesson, so that Song Shitou's family would not be able to survive this year.

Hearing what he said, Li Shu immediately shook his head like a rattle, and waved his hands: "Don't, don't, don't go." "

Sister, he tossed you and the child like this, you can bear it, but I I can't bear it. My eldest brother certainly can't bear it either."

Li Qiao had a serious face.

"It's not something I can't bear. Now that our family's life is so good, I'm afraid he will go back on his word."

Li Shu pointed to Li Qiao's brand-new padded robe: "The Song family is very smart, they know what you used to be Temper, now you wear such clothes, they will definitely think too much." "

The vermicelli you make is famous in the whole county, if they come to inquire, they will know that you have made a lot of money. When they post it, we have to send them away."

Li Qiao: "?"

His eyes widened a little.

Seeing Li Qiao's surprise, Li Shu sighed: "Of course I hate him, but I'm even more afraid of him lying on the ground to suck blood. I don't want to give him a penny. Forget it, anyway, it doesn't matter in the future, let's not disturb each other."

"...Then think about it again, as long as you want to beat him up, the men from our Li family can go to the next county at any time."

Seeing that Li Shu had made up his mind, Li Qiao could only say this.

"Okay." Li Shu laughed.

It's nice to have someone to back you up.

The originally dark days suddenly seemed like a dream.

If it is really a dream, then let this dream last a little longer, she has to work hard in the dream, so as to repay the little brother who made her dream beautiful.

The news of Li Shu's return quickly spread throughout the village.

If it had been in the past, someone would have ridiculed Li Shu as an abandoned woman.

But now, the village is full of envy.

Although he was divorced, Li Shu has fallen into the nest of blessings. As far as Li Qiao's life is concerned, the landlord's family can't compare it.

Now many people want to have a relationship with Li Qiao but there is no way out, but Li Shu immediately lived in Li Qiao's old house as soon as he came back, and all three of them got their wages.

Eat big fish and meat every day, and even the two children can get thirty Wen a day's wages. Who wouldn't envy this?

If you can get this kind of treatment if you are divorced, then many women or husbands are willing to be divorced.

On the twenty-ninth day of the twelfth lunar month, Wang Xiuying came to Li Qiao's house early in the morning to fetch water.

There is a well on the side of the new house, but not on the other side of the old house, so Wang Xiuying still does the work of fetching water.

And it's easier than before, she only needs to come to the new house to carry water.

Seeing Li Shu squatting by the well washing glutinous rice, she couldn't help but said, "Little Shu, I reckon someone will come to your door to match you soon, but if you ask me, it's better if you don't have a man.

" So I didn't remarry, I just didn't want to serve men anymore. It's a bit tiring to be alone, but I'm in charge of my own house." She is strong and

works smoothly, even if she remarries with her children, there are still men who are willing to marry.

But she doesn't want to remarry.

Doesn't it smell good alone?

Li Shu: "..."

She was startled by these words.

Someone matchmaking for her so soon?

Moreover, Wang Xiuying actually thought so?

In the kitchen, Li Qiao is making meat floss with Tao Zhu.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and his dim sum will be temporarily closed for one more day tomorrow.

He is not short of money now, and he doesn't want to make dim sum every day when it's Chinese New Year.

But his family's dim sum is really popular, especially at the end of the new year, every household is willing to spend money. Buy half a catty and try something new.

As a result, the supply of dim sum in his house is even more in short supply.

The diners urge shopkeeper Wang, and shopkeeper Wang urges him. If it is Chinese New Year, just satisfy the diners once.

Li Qiao couldn't bear the words "big Chinese New Year" again, so he stayed in the kitchen and made meat floss with Tao Zhu.

Hearing the conversation between Wang Xiuying and Li Shu, he raised his eyebrows in surprise.

He used to think that Wang Xiuying was infatuated with her deceased husband and would never want to remarry, but who knew it was because of this!

"Aunt Xiuying understands." He said to Tao Zhu.

Tao Zhu nodded: "That's right, I'm so comfortable now."

However, does anyone want to match Li Shu?

One person has one's own way of life, Wang Xiuying thinks this way, but it doesn't mean Li Shu thinks the same way.

Therefore, Tao Zhu deliberately took a moment to discuss this issue with Li Shu.

As long as there is a suitable one, then Li Shu should marry someone, and he and Li Qiao absolutely support it.

Li Shu was very moved after hearing this, but she was not interested in getting married for the time being.

Now she takes the children to eat and drink well, and apart from doing the chores arranged by Li Qiao every day, she doesn't have to worry about anything else.

As Wang Xiuying said, this kind of life is so cool.

You must know that when she was in the Song family, she not only had to do the work in the field, but also had to serve the whole family to eat and drink!

She's not a masochist, she's not interested in serving people, she really has no intention of getting married now!

Besides, at this time, if she is a matchmaker for her, it must be Li Qiao and not her. This kind of person has impure thoughts, and she will not cause trouble for Li Qiao.

With Li Shu thinking like this, Tao Zhu treats her better, and if he can think about Li Qiao, he is on the same side as him.

On New Year's Eve, Xiao Wu came quite early, and he also brought a very special item:

two pots of garlic seedlings grown in Jiangzhi County.

It's not easy to eat green leafy vegetables in winter, not to mention that they were grown by Jiangzhi County himself. Li Qiao was surprised and immediately prepared to return the gift.

The magistrate of Jiang made it clear that this was to thank him for bringing the people of Pingcheng to earn money together, so he didn't have to go to the county government to return the gift.

Jiang Zhixian said that there is no need to return the gift, but how can he really not return the gift.

The Zheng family's bacon is ready, because the quantity is not large, so the Zheng family did not sell it, and kept all of them for their own consumption.

The Zheng family gave him dozens of catties, and he took the bacon as a gift in return. Of course, he also added his family's dim sum.

For the Chinese New Year, he made several new snacks, all of which are not available in Pingcheng, and they are definitely handy.

Please ask Xiao Wu to bring his annual gift to Jiangzhi County. Before leaving, he gave Xiao Wu a red envelope and a new year gift.

Xiaowu works hard to carry and eat food. In winter, unless it snows and blocks the road, no matter how cold it is, he will come here every day.

He was able to earn his current family business by relying on dim sum, Xiao Wu contributed a lot.

Xiao Wu never expected that Li Qiao would prepare red envelopes and New Year gifts for him, clutching the heavy money bag and holding the heavy snack box, his eyes were red with excitement.

He ate and drank here at Liqiao's place, which was envied by many people, and it was not hard work at all.

But Li Qiao didn't forget him, and with this kind of intention, he wished Li Qiao forever and forever a fortune in his life!

In the afternoon, every family has prepared their New Year's goods.

According to the usual practice, the afternoon of the 30th of the twelfth lunar month is the time for making dumplings and playing around, and the same is true for Li Qiao's family. This year, he has a large family, so he makes more dumplings.

Because according to the customs here in Pingcheng, no work is allowed on the first day of the new year, and they have to make enough dumplings for tonight and tomorrow morning.

Dumplings are divided into two fillings, one is pork and cabbage, and the other is tofu, fungus and carrot.

While making dumplings, Li Dashan talked to Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao.

After these few days of getting along, he has become familiar with Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao, and the two children are not as reserved as when they first came here.

"Zhaodi, Xiaocao, why don't you two learn to read with me, I have a lot of teaching experience, you Ershan and cousin Xiaoshan, you already know a dozen characters, all of them are taught by me!" "You

guys Learn a few more words, and my uncle's studies will not be so expensive."

During this period of time, he saw with his own eyes that Li Qiao spent hundreds of taels of silver on his studies, and his heart ached very much.

Now suddenly there is a cousin and a cousin, and he can't wait to let them share Li Qiao's education expenses.

Li Qiao couldn't help laughing when she heard the words: "Zhaodi, Xiaocao, although your cousin Dashan's level is not very good, he can indeed teach you. If you want to learn, you can learn from him during the Chinese New Year."

After Song Zhaodi heard this, she immediately nodded her head: "Okay, I will learn from my brother."

Her mother said that she must listen to the fourth uncle.

Now the fourth uncle asked them to learn, so they must learn.

So, on the afternoon of the first day of the new year, when Zhuang Wen came to Li Qiao to discuss knowledge, he was surprised by the strong learning atmosphere of Li Qiao's house.

Not only Song Zhaodi, Song Xiaocao, Li Ershan, Li Xiaoshan, and Li Xiaolan wrote on the ground with branches, but even Li Xia and Li Dong of Li Chunsheng's family also wrote with branches.

Of course, Zheng Qianqian was also there.

However, Zheng Qianqian and Li Chuntao got together and wrote big characters on the dining table with a brush.

As for Li Qiao, he was holding a copybook and was teaching Tao Zhu his calligraphy practice experience.

He is a beginner, and Tao Zhu is also a beginner.

But his current writing level is a little higher than Tao Zhu's, so he can be Tao Zhu's teacher.

Beginners do not have to hold a brush to copy the copybook to practice writing. They can also figure out the structure of the characters first. For example, the character Tao is composed of two parts: "阝" and "匋".

When writing, the two parts have to be written in the same size, and "阝" must be written first.

If you figure out the structure of each word in this way, you will have a calculation in mind when you write.

"Seeing this scene in your house, I am really ashamed as an older brother."

Zhuang Wen couldn't help but said.

He has studied for thirty years, but his banker has never had such a strong learning atmosphere!

Li Qiao smiled when she heard the words: "My family is too poor. Everyone wants to learn to read and write in order to share my education expenses." "

Your family is not poor now, and you are the richest man in our village."

"No, no, He Wen Compared with your family, my family's foundation is too weak, and now my family only has three acres of land."

Li Qiao does not recognize the title of richest man.

"Even if it's not now, it will definitely be this year. Look at the vermicelli making atmosphere in our village, are you still far from the richest man?"

Zhuang Wen laughed.

The sweet potato workshop didn't stop working until six o'clock yesterday afternoon.

The workers who have been working in the sweet potato workshop for three months are finally able to go home.

However, the workers are unwilling to rest more, and they must seize the rare opportunity to earn money, so starting tomorrow, the sweet potato workshop will start work again.

The Sweet Potato Workshop can now make about 1,500 catties of vermicelli a day. If a catty of vermicelli is calculated at five Wen, then Li Qiao can earn more than 7,000 Wen a day.

Adding in his income from snacks and sausages, he can earn more than 20 taels of silver a day. Is he still far from the richest man?

Hearing these words, Li Qiao's little abacus was rattling.

Indeed, according to the current income, if he does anything else, that year

   The income will exceed ten thousand taels.

Moreover, after the new year, Jiang Zhixian's term is almost up.

He had to get this done quickly.

After some hesitation, he discussed with Tao Zhu again, so on the night of the first day of the new year, when Li Shu had dinner and was about to take Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao back to the old house, Li Qiao stopped her.

Li Qiao really didn't want to open this mouth with relatives, after all, business status affects the next generation.

But he was really worried about handing it over to others.

Moreover, Li Shu is currently a descendant, so after thinking about it, he found Li Shu.

As long as Li Shu no longer marries and has children, even if she has two children, Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao, according to Dasheng's law, she still has no offspring.

Without descendants, it will naturally not affect the next generation.

In addition, Dasheng does not restrict women from doing business, and women can own their own private property, so he really couldn't find a more suitable candidate than Li Shu for a while.

Through these few days of contact, he knew that Li Shu was listening to him very much now, and he was only for his own good, so he repeatedly emphasized the disadvantages of Shang Ji many times, so that Li Shu could think about it when he went back.

But after listening to his words, Li Shu nodded without any hesitation.

"Even if I'm married, I won't have children anymore. I'm old, and Zhaodi and Xiaocao are enough." "It's

related to your business, I don't feel relieved to leave it to others, so leave it to me. I'll keep an eye on you."

She was so happy that she could really do something for Li Qiao.

Before Li Qiao blamed her for killing her parents, in fact she thought so too, not only did she kill her parents, she also left her little brother without anyone to take care of her.

She is so happy now that she can do such an important thing for her little brother.

Li Qiao must leave this matter to her!

The author has something to say:

Although it is a bit late, today is 10,000 words!