Chapter 19 Will he be too strong? Won't!

"I don't agree!"

Just as Tao Zhu put his heart back in his stomach, Gao Zhiyuan suddenly roared.

Gao Zhiyuan and his mother haven't left yet.

On the one hand, Tao Zhu was unwilling to hook up with Li Qiao.

On the other hand, Chen Yinzan's knee hurt so badly that he couldn't walk.

At that time, Li Qiao Taozhu went to the next village to invite a doctor, so their mother and son stayed behind, hoping that Dr. Li could also give him a diagnosis and treatment.

But it wasn't his turn to interrupt just now.

Regardless of whether it was Tao Zhu's debauchery, disobedience to brotherhood, or sending old man Tao to the county town to fix his leg, he couldn't express his opinion.

But at this moment, seeing that the marriage between Li Qiao and Tao Zhu was really settled, thinking of Tao Zhu's glory and wealth in his previous life, he couldn't help it anymore, he had to fight for it, it was a lifetime of wealth!

"Fellow folks."

He looked at the crowd on the sidelines: "I can make maltose, and I will be admitted as a scholar in the future. If you help me send Uncle Tao to the county tonight, I will send twenty catties of maltose to make Repay."

"When I am admitted as a scholar, you can also put your one-acre farmland in my name to exempt from tax."

He came to discuss the marriage today, and he only brought these two big cakes, not a penny with him.

Now asking for help, it is natural to draw these two pies.

But I have to say that these two pies are really attractive.

Even the old man Tao, who was in a cold sweat from the pain, forgot about the pain and began to imagine.

He was about to speak, but suddenly something seemed to be burrowing into his flesh and blood at the knee, his eyes darkened from the pain, and he completely fainted.

"Old man!"

Mrs. Tao was frightened to death, and reached out to shake him.

"Don't shake it, lest he get hurt more." Dr. Li hurriedly reminded.

"Doctor, what should we do?"

Mrs. Tao asked crying.

"Hurry up and send it to the county seat!"

"Okay, okay." The old lady Tao was confused, and looked directly at Li Qiao: "Li Qiao, take the old man to the county seat quickly, Brother Zhu will marry you, you go quickly Hearing this ,

Tao Shu was very unwilling: "Xiao Gao, send my father to the county seat quickly!" "

Me! Folks, I will add another 20 catties of maltose, and there is an acre of tax-free land!"

Gao Zhiyuan hurriedly said Be humane to the onlookers.

"But Brother Zhu is only willing to marry Li Qiao. If Brother Zhu ends up marrying Li Qiao after helping you now, will you keep these two promises?"

Li Ping clicked his tongue.

The originally agitated person hesitated when he heard this.

What Li Ping said makes sense.

Moreover, if he helped Gao Zhiyuan at this time, he would be publicly offending Li Qiao and Tao Zhu.

Tao Tao's eyes rolled: "I'll go back and call my father and brother, and ask them to send my second uncle to the county."

Anyway, he didn't want Brother Zhu to marry Li Qiao, because a pheasant and a phoenix don't go together!

Seeing this, Tao Zhu sneered, "It's good, someone is taking care of my father, so I don't have to worry about it." "

Li Qiao, you can exchange the bride price for silver, five taels is enough."

"Okay. Anyway, we are going to get married in five days. I need to earn more money to buy things, I'll go back and continue making cakes. Go to bed earlier and lock the doors and windows."

Li Qiao said with a concerned expression.

"En."

Tao Zhu said and went back to his own room.

He locked the door from the inside, really going to sleep.

Seeing this, Li Qiao greeted Li Liang to go home.

Li Liang beamed with joy: "Let's go, I'll go back and tell your sister-in-law the good news."

The two brothers said and left Tao's house.

The people who were still on the scene were dumbfounded.

Are you really leaving?

Really don't care about old man Tao?

Seeing this, Gao Zhiyuan wanted to speak again, but at this moment, "Ouch" interrupted his thoughts.

It was Chen Yinzan who was calling, she was covering her knees, her facial features were distorted due to the pain: "Doctor Li, please show me your legs, why is it suddenly painful?"

Her knees were already in severe pain, and it was difficult for her to walk.

Now the pain suddenly increased several degrees, and she screamed out in pain!

"Mom, are you okay?" Gao Zhiyuan hurried to call Dr. Li.

But Doctor Li is bandaging Tao Shu.

On the other side, Mrs. Tao also cried and asked Dr. Li to give old man Tao a diagnosis and treatment.

Dr. Li was overwhelmed by these people shouting: "Come one by one! Also, pay the consultation fee first."

Gao Zhiyuan: "..."

He didn't have any money with him.

Tao Shu wanted to owe the debt: "Doctor, look at the conditions of my house, why don't you...hey, don't take it apart, this cloth hasn't been wrapped yet, don't take it apart, I'll go into the house and get you the money!"

Dr. Li stopped and urged him: "Hurry up, your father is still fainting."

The old lady Tao also cried: "Dr. Li, come and see my old man first."

Tao Shu: "..."

He Looking at everything in a mess in the yard, I just feel a pain in my head.

Obviously in the evening, he was still vigorously preparing to take Joe to maximize the benefits, but in a blink of an eye, the yard was full of weeping wounded!

His forehead hurt badly, and he was a little dizzy, so he couldn't help looking towards Tao Zhu's room.

"Brother Zhu, go find Li Qiao and ask Li Qiao to send our father to the county seat. I also agree to your marriage, so go find him!" As soon as he said

this, Gao Zhiyuan was furious, "Tao Shu! You don't want the maltose recipe anymore?!"

"I haven't even seen your maltose, but at least I've eaten Li Qiao's Feng Cake!"

Tao Shu was also angry.

Anyway, he is Tao Zhu's brother, so as long as he works slowly in the future, he can always turn Li Qiao's business into his, and even if it doesn't become his, he can still take advantage of it!

With such a plan, he didn't bother to deal with Gao Zhiyuan anymore, so he just went to knock on Tao Zhu's door and asked Tao Zhu to find Li Qiao.

Gao Zhiyuan was angry and furious, and hurried to beg the folks in Sanliu Village, but even Tao Tuo stood still, let alone other people.

In addition, Chen Yinzan's leg hurts badly, and he has no money, so he can only ask Dr. Li to drive their mother and child home in a bullock cart, and then pay for the medicine when they get home.

Soon, Gao Zhiyuan, Chen Yinzan, mother and son left.

Seeing this, Tao Tao snorted and left.

As for the other onlookers, they left with a satisfied look on their faces. They didn't come in vain tonight, the excitement was worth watching.

Only the Tao family was left in the yard.

The old lady Tao was crying so much that she went to pat on Tao Zhu's door. After patting for a long time, Tao Zhu finally came out.

He went to look for Li Qiao.

After leaving his own yard, after walking a few steps, he saw a slender figure standing not far away, it was Li Qiao.

"You didn't leave?" Tao Zhu was surprised.

"Gao Zhiyuan, that bastard with ulterior motives, hasn't left, how can I leave? I don't trust you." Li Qiao explained.

He was happy in his heart, but Tao Zhu said, "They can't beat me."

Tao Shuxu and Gao Zhiyuan were even more humble, neither of them was his opponent together.

"I'm afraid they'll come to hell. I won't be relieved if I don't see them calm down with my own eyes."

Hearing this, Tao Zhu's heart was sweeter than when he was eating Sachima: "Now you can rest assured that they are all injured and cannot threaten me."

"Um."

Li Qiao knew.

It was he who did it.

He left a small drop of water in the wounds of Tao Shu, Old Man Tao, and Chen Yinzan, and he had to hurt them if he wanted them to hurt them.

As for Old Man Tao's broken leg, as an eighth-level supernatural being who has fought in the last days, he has a very clear understanding of the structure of the human body. To him, taking a life without pain and breaking a bone without pain are just basic skills for him.

Brother Zhu can't do anything to Old Man Tao, his own father, so Old Man Tao's leg should be broken, so that he can be quieter.

"Let's go to the village chief's house to borrow an ox cart."

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu went to the dealer.

After borrowing the ox cart, the old man Tao was moved to the ox cart, and the two of them drove the ox cart, facing the comfortable night wind in the night, to the county town at a leisurely pace.

Old man Tao was dizzy, and the two of them had no scruples about talking.

Thinking about the marriage in five days, Tao Zhu felt that there was not enough time: "I won't go harvesting the wheat for the next few days, I'll help you make cakes." "

Our marriage doesn't need to be a big deal, just make do with it. "

Li Qiao is still in debt.

"I'm a little poor now, but I can't wrong you too much. I want to sell Fenggao's recipe to shopkeeper Wang, so that we can have money right away."

Li Qiao said.

"Sell it?"

Tao Zhu suddenly turned his head to look at him, the moonlight above his head was shining in his moist eyes, but there was more shock inside.

"Yes, sell it. I'll make a few kinds of snacks. Selling one is enough to handle our marriage."

"...No!"

Tao Zhu's handsome face was full of seriousness: "Even if you just invite the folks to drink a bowl Tang Shui, I don't feel wronged."

"It's not that others don't know our situation, so why waste it. Besides, if you really have that money, it's better to pay off the debt first. The creditors definitely want you to pay back the money, rather than giving them a table. The banquet."

"Although the creditors don't urge you, we have to take this matter to heart." "

I think the creditors are willing to have a sumptuous banquet."

Li Qiao couldn't help but put forward his opinion.

Isn't it flattering that he has to pay off the debt after eating.

"Then you say it's my opinion that is more important than what the folks eat." Tao Zhu asked calmly with his arms wrapped around his body.

But as soon as he said those words, annoyance flashed across his eyes.

Will he be too strong like this...

Men don't like their women and brothers to be overbearing and strong, and they don't like to be controlled, but he beat Tao Shu tonight and decided on his own marriage, so he got carried away. In front of the person, he took out the posture of being a family member.

He hasn't passed the door yet!

He already looked like a man, but now his tone and attitude are also stiff, this man...

"Of course it's your opinion that matters, this family is up to you, and it's up to you, this prescription is not for sale."

Li Qiao reluctantly I can't help laughing, and I'm in a good mood.

"You, aren't you angry?"

Tao Zhu looked at this man's smiling face and was a little taken aback.

"Why am I angry?" Li Qiao asked subconsciously.

"...I'm controlling you, but I'm too strong, and my tone and attitude are not soft enough."

Tao Zhu said in a low voice.

"This is not restraint. We are going to get married soon. As a member of this family, you have the right to express your true thoughts."

Listening to the low voice, Li Qiao knew that the problem was serious.

He straightened his expression and explained seriously: "Brother Zhu, do you know what I like about you?

" , submissive. Your unyielding soul has always been there, and you have always had your own ideas." "

This is very precious, and you must keep it. If I want my husband to listen to me in everything, then I simply Go find Ren Yazi and buy a husband."

Tao Zhu: "..."

What he did tonight was outrageous, but in this person's eyes, it was actually a good thing, and he described it so solemnly.

Unyielding soul?

This man was not ashamed to say it, he was going to smoke all over his body when he heard it.

Li Qiao's words continued: "The reason why I must have you is because you are good-looking on the one hand. On the other hand, your temperament suits my taste. I like the way you say what you have." Tao Zhu: "

... '

His cheeks warmed up.

He also praised him for his good looks!

A bubble named Joy burst out of his heart, and it grew bigger and enveloped him.

Everything tonight was worth it.

The author has something to say:

There is really no obstacle to this marriage now!

Babies, ask for flowers and collections~