Chapter 48 I feel sorry for him with egg yolk and meat floss

The purchase of the homestead went smoothly, and Li Qiao gave the county magistrate in charge of the matter a few extra pennies, and Li Qiao quickly got a land deed.

Then Li Qiao said goodbye to Zhuang Fengshou, Zhuang Feng took back the village, and Li Qiao went to Wangyue Tower.

It was not yet ten o'clock in the morning, and the Moon Tower had just opened.

But the business looked good, when Li Qiao entered, there were more than ten people sitting in the lobby on the first floor, and, judging by their attire, half of them were servant girls from wealthy families.

The other half are also wearing cotton and satin. In short, looking at the worst family conditions, they are like dealers.

When Li Qiao stepped in, a girl who looked like a servant girl was asking Shopkeeper Wang, "Shopkeeper, are you ready to fry the sausage? Hurry up, I've been waiting for a quarter of an hour." Shopkeeper Wang was sitting behind the counter dialing the

abacus Hearing the words, he said with a smile: "Miss Lilac, wait a moment, Xiao Wu just brought back the goods, it's a bit late today, please wait a little longer.

" , not one less, my girl is having a small banquet today, you pack the green balls for me first. If you want to fry sausages, sixty sausages, not one less. " Another maid-like person urged

.

"Girl Sparrow, your green balls will be ready soon. Sixty of them are not bad. But you have to wait until you fry the sausages. If your girl is in a hurry, why don't you take the sausages back to the house and let the house cook them?" How about frying it with the cook?"

Shopkeeper Wang asked with a smile: "Actually, this sausage is the most delicious when it is just fried."

The girl named Jinque frowned and thought for a while, then with a bit of reluctance He said: "Okay."

"Then trouble the girl to go to the dining room of the house. I will give the girl an extra one as a gift. Welcome the girl to come often."

Shopkeeper Wang said again.

As soon as these words came out, the reluctance on Jinque's face disappeared, and she said with a smile: "Okay."

A fried sausage costs thirty-five yuan, and she only has nine hundred yuan a month. It was worth her monthly money for a day, and she was reluctant to buy this fried sausage on weekdays.

There was an extra one by accident today, she will definitely praise Wangyue Tower in front of her young lady in the future.

On the other side, the people sitting in the lobby saw that shopkeeper Wang was willing to give away fried sausages, and they urged them one after another, hoping that shopkeeper Wang would also give them one as a gift.

However, they were about to be disappointed, because the cooks in Wangyuelou were really sloppy at work, and when they finished speaking, two guys came out with three big plates of roast sausages.

They asked for less, one or a few per person, but they couldn't support the large number of people, so they quickly divided the three big plates of sausages.

Paying the money with one hand and delivering the goods with the other hand, when the dozen or so people left, shopkeeper Wang had already sold more than ninety sausages.

There are also hundreds of Youth Leagues.

During this period, Li Qiao sat on the table near the door until all these people had left, then walked towards Shopkeeper Wang.

"Business manager Wang, business is booming." Li Qiao said with a smile.

"Isn't it thanks to you, Xiao Li, let's go, let's go to the backyard."

Shopkeeper Wang was also very happy to see Li Qiao, and he led Li Qiao to the backyard.

The backyard of Wangyue Tower is very large, and it is a house with three entrances. He took Li Qiao into the private room specially used for entertaining guests.

After sitting down, shopkeeper Wang raised his hand and poured a cup of tea for Li Qiao: "Try it, this is the top-quality hair tip, with a delicate fragrance and strong taste. I am reluctant to offer this high-quality tea to treat ordinary people." Li Qiao heard the

words Laughing, he picked up the teacup to the tip of his nose and sniffed lightly, the fragrance from the tea leaves rushed to his face immediately.

"It's really good tea."

"I'll give you a pack when I leave later." Shopkeeper Wang said with a smile, "We don't have this tea in the county, so we have to go to Fucheng to buy it." "Then thank the

shopkeeper. "Li Qiao is not polite.

In fact, he doesn't pay much attention to drinking tea, but the Maojian smells really good, so it's disrespectful.

"Xiao Li, you saw it just now. Many people came to buy fried sausages just after the door opened. The sausages made by Zheng's family are always gone before noon. If it's a little later, then you won't be able to eat them." "

I thought it would be the rich man who loves this sausage more, after all, it is perfect for drinking, but who knows that the rich lady also loves it, they don't feel greasy at all, and usually they are green balls and sausages Let's buy it together."

When mentioning roasted sausages and green balls, shopkeeper Wang's face turned into a smile.

The price he set for grilled sausages is not aimed at ordinary people. The profit is very thin for ordinary people's meals. For example, steamed buns can only earn a penny per steamed bun, but for these wealthy people, the profit is very small. thick.

Like fried sausages, he bought them from Butcher Zheng, one was 18 Wen, and he sold it for 35 Wen.

After deducting the cost of five Wen, the profit of that sausage is twelve Wen.

If you sell 400 sticks a day, the profit is 4800 Wen.

As for the Youth League, he bought it from Li Qiao, one for 18 coins, and he also sold it for 35 coins each.

The sausage needs to be fried again by the cook, but the green group doesn't need it, and it can be sold directly after Xiaowu brings it back.

Therefore, the net profit of the Youth League is almost seventeen coins.

He sold 300 pieces a day, which is 5100 Wen.

He can earn ten taels of silver a day just by eating the green balls and fried sausages.

What's more, diners went to Wangyue Tower to buy these two kinds of food, and they would order some more food and wine. If they came late and sold out, some diners would stay to eat if they were too lazy to change places.

Therefore, in addition to the pure profit of the ten taels of silver, these two things also gave him a lot of popularity in Wangyuelou, which drove the sales of other meals.

Not to mention there were Feng Gao and Da Ma Hua, which made him unhappy when he saw Li Qiao.

"These two foods taste really good, no wonder they were specially written in the book." Li Qiao said with a smile, pushing all the credit to the miscellaneous books he read.

"It's not all due to the book, half of the credit is yours." Shopkeeper Wang disagreed with Li Qiao's words.

"It's like that sausage. We don't have this kind of food here, but Fucheng has it, so I bought some, but when I got it back, I found it was hard and dry, and it didn't taste good at all." "So,

Fangzi It's Fang Zi, and cooking is cooking, and in the final analysis, you are good at Xiao Li." At

this point, shopkeeper Wang changed the subject and began to sigh: "But now someone is robbing the business."

Hearing this, Li Qiao put down the Chawan: "I heard from the little five brothers that this is easy to do. You can also make sausages with sheep intestines."

"Sheep intestines are okay?" Shopkeeper Wang was shocked when he heard the words, and then frowned: "I'm afraid it has a fishy smell?" "

Compared with pig casings, sheep casings do have a stronger smell. I like it. At that time, the two types of sausages will be separated and let the diners choose by themselves." Li Qiao said.

Some people really hate the fishy smell of mutton, but the fact that mutton is so expensive and popular is naturally because some people like it very much.

Now shopkeeper Zhao bought the pig casings that are most suitable for roasting sausages, so the Zheng family can only use sheep casings instead.

"Okay." Shopkeeper Wang nodded: "Then try it with sheep casings. This time, we must say hello to the butchers, so that shopkeeper Zhao won't buy it out." "I originally thought that I

could buy it from you. " Sanli Town, where the village belongs, buys pig intestines. I see a new butcher shop has opened there." "

That's really unfortunate. The owner of the butcher shop wanted to crush the Zheng family at a low price, but now the Zheng family has robbed half of the business. That's it."

Li Qiao briefly talked about the grievances between Butcher Zheng and the Orion boss.

Shopkeeper Wang could only sigh after hearing this.

Fine.

It seems that at present, sheep intestines can only be used instead of pig intestines.

As for fighting the price with Zuixianju, buying pig small intestines at a higher price than Zuixianju, shopkeeper Wang never thought about it.

Now shopkeeper Zhao has made up his mind to study sausages. If he raises the price, then shopkeeper Zhao must also raise the price.

However, I have to respond to shopkeeper Zhao.

He smiled and said, "Tomorrow I will personally go to the owners of those butcher shops to raise the price of small pig intestines. We must let shopkeeper Zhao study the cost of sausages to greatly increase."

Li Qiao also laughed when he heard the words: "It's not so easy to study, just like the sausage bought from Fucheng, the recipe is the same, but the taste is very different." "That's not true." Shopkeeper

Wang I take it for granted.

Foods such as sausages and green balls are not available in Pingcheng, and the local cooks are not good at making them. Although the chef of Zuixianju has obtained the real ones, it is really not an easy task to make the same taste. .

Ahem, although he doesn't have the heart to covet the youth group and sausage recipes—

really, he doesn't have the heart to covet, his family owns a restaurant, and the dishes must be varied to meet the needs of different diners.

But whether it's green balls or sausages, it's very troublesome at first glance, and it's not easy to make. The chef at Mochizuki Tower doesn't have time to cook these two kinds of food.

Therefore, he never mentioned to Li Qiao about buying the prescription.

What is the buyer doing? He can make a lot of money just by purchasing goods like this, so why bother with his own chef.

Out of his professional habits, he asked his chef to think about the green ball and sausage.

The chefs in his family studied it and made it clear that they couldn't make the same taste regardless of whether it was green balls or sausages.

In addition to glutinous rice and pork, which can be seen at a glance, there should be other things added to these two things, but they don't know what they added.

So, right now Zuixianju buys so many pig small intestines to study the recipes for sausages, shopkeeper Wang is actually not very worried.

As for the Youth League, Zuixianju has already researched it, but the result is that it brings him more diners to Moon Tower.

die laughing.

The more he thought about it, the happier he was, Shopkeeper Wang said to Li Qiao again: "Tomorrow I will sell poorly to the diners, saying that all the pig intestines were bought by Zuixianju, so there are fewer sausages in Wangyuelou than before." "

Dinners If you can't eat the fried sausages you want, you will naturally go to shopkeeper Zhao."

The diners who buy fried sausages are all from good families, and Zuixianju only does business with these people. It can be said that these people are the parents of Zuixianju. .

If the food and clothing parents can't eat what they want, then the Zuixianju will definitely not please them.

Li Qiao didn't expect shopkeeper Wang to have such a move, so he gave shopkeeper Wang a thumbs up: "This move is good." "

Speaking of which, Zuixianju only deals with wealthy people, doesn't it?"

"Yes. , Just like the big flower, Zui Xianju made small and exquisite flowers, I think our big flower is too rough, not worthy of the temperament of Zui Xianju."

Shopkeeper Wang sneered.

If you really don't think you're good enough, then don't do it.

Laugh to death.

"Then I'll add more fillings to the Youth League tomorrow, and the wealthy people in our county will definitely like it." Li Qiao said.

"Youth Tuan has a new flavor?" Shopkeeper Wang was very pleasantly surprised.

"Yes. Only for the rich."

Li Qiao nodded.

The youth group of Zuixianju is bringing goods to his youth group in reverse. He wants to seize this good opportunity to introduce the classic filling of egg yolk and meat floss, so as to attract the guests of Zuixianju to Wangyuelou.

"Also, let's stop making flowers and make peach cakes instead." Li Qiao said again.

It needs to be deep-fried to make big flowers. It takes a long time to stand next to the frying pan in summer, and the taste is as uncomfortable as it is.

Since shopkeeper Zhao has made similar twists, he will not do it.

However, whether it is Qingtuan or Peach Cake, they are all snacks, and women buy more.

Men's words...

Zui Xianju Zui Xianju, just by looking at the name, you can tell that Zui Xianju is famous for its wine.

Although Li Qiao knew the method of brewing wine, the method he knew was no better than that of Zuixianju.

Therefore, it is currently impossible to shake the foundation of Zuixianju with good wine.

Forget it, let's grab the female diners from Zuixianju to Wangyue Tower first, and then talk about it. Women's spending power is much stronger than men's when it comes to snacks.

Li Qiao didn't stay long at Moonwatching Tower, he went out of the city and returned to the village directly after he came out of Moonwatching Tower.

Walking back to the village again, and it was still noon, there was no one else on the road except him.

As usual, he began to practice supernatural powers.

In the end of the world, the ability to upgrade depends on the zombie crystal nucleus and the water element in nature. There is no zombie crystal nucleus in this world, and it can only rely on the natural water element.

However, this world is green and green without pollution, so the water element in the natural world is several times stronger than in the last days. As long as he practices diligently, it is not difficult to rise back to the original eighth level.

The experience of his previous life told him: No matter when and where, fists are the hardest truth.

But since he got married to Tao Zhu, he has been inseparable from Tao Zhu, almost never practiced again.

Right now, the matter of shopkeeper Zhao gave him a sense of urgency. From now on, he has to practice every bit of time to improve his level as soon as possible.

After walking for two hours in a row, it was already three o'clock in the afternoon when we arrived home.

Tao Zhu looked at Li Qiao's sweaty head, and asked Li Dashan to get him a basin of water: "Dashan, fetch a basin of water for your uncle to wash his face."

He himself went into the kitchen and poured iced sour plum soup for Li Qiao.

And he asked: "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat, I will do it."

"Don't worry, I went to see the shopkeeper Wang today, and by the way, I made a skewer at Wangyue Tower. Not only did I feel full , I brought back some for you and Dashan, come and taste it."

Li Qiao said as he put the pannier on his back on the small table under the shelf.

He couldn't shake the foundation of Zuixianju, but he wanted to add some trouble to shopkeeper Zhao, so he thought of grilled skewers.

The so-called barbecue with beer, one drink and one night, there is no beer in this world, but liquor is also good.

I hope those wealthy people in Zuixianju will like his secret barbecue ingredients.

Tao Zhu came out with a bowl of sour plum soup, and seeing him take out several oil-paper bags from the basket, he couldn't help being surprised: "Have you been cooking in Wangyuelou?

" I tried it, and it tastes good."

Li Qiao opened several oil-paper packets.

There are meat and vegetables wrapped in it, the meat ones are pork skewers and chicken skewers, and the vegetarian ones include eggplant, leeks, lotus root clips, mushrooms, etc.

There are also a few large pancakes.

"Wow, there are so many?!" Li Dashan came over with a wooden basin, and seeing that the small table was fully occupied, he took a deep breath after being surprised: "It smells so good!" "You and

your uncle Zhu, try it soon." Li Dashan Qiao took the basin and prepared to wash his face.

"Let's go together."

Tao Zhu put the sour plum soup on the table, turned around and went to the kitchen to fetch three pairs of chopsticks.

Covered with oil paper, this barbecue skewer is not as delicious as freshly grilled, but it is sprinkled with aniseed ingredients, which is very rich in taste. Tao Zhu and Li Dashan have never eaten this before, and it is the first time to eat it now, and they are amazed.

According to what Li Qiao said, Li Dashan held a large oil cake in one hand, put a few skewers on the oil cake with the other hand, pulled out the wooden stick, rolled up the oil cake, and then bit down, carbon water and barbecue, double happiness It made him so beautiful that he couldn't help squinting his eyes.

It tastes amazing!

"Come, take another sip of sour plum juice." Li Qiao pushed Tao Zhu to him the bowl of sour plum juice.

"No, no, uncle, you drink." Li Dashan shook his head, "I'll pour another bowl."

He jumped up as he spoke, rushed to the kitchen in a few steps, and soon came out with a bowl of sour plum soup.

Swallowing the grilled oil cake in his mouth, he took a big mouthful of sour plum juice, the sweet and cold taste took away the greasy and salty oil cake, and he narrowed his eyes beautifully again.

tasty.

delicious!

"How do you feel about this match?" Li Qiao asked him.

"It's very good, very good." Li Dashan stretched out his thumb and praised fiercely: "Uncle, you are really good, how did you come up with this way of eating?!"

"If you want to eat, you will naturally think about it."

Li Qiao was satisfied.

Seeing Li Dashan's reaction, those who come to Pingcheng who often go to Zuixianju to drink can't refuse such a skewer.

"Brother Zhu, eat quickly." He left Li Dashan behind and urged Tao Zhu to taste it quickly.

Tao Zhu saw that he was asking Li Dashan to try it, so Tao Zhu also followed Li Dashan's way of eating, rolled up skewers with oil cakes, and served it with a bowl of sour plum soup.

Compared with Li Dashan's exaggerated reaction when his true feelings were revealed, his reaction was a little flat.

However, he praised it sincerely: "It's really delicious."

Since he got married with Li Qiao, he has been eating these foods with big ingredients with Li Qiao every day. adapted.

Indeed delicious.

"It's delicious. Shopkeeper Wang decided to sell this as a dish, because I prepared the barbecue ingredients, so he gave me a share of the profit, three to seven for me, and seven for him." Li Qiao said

.

"Oh, another deal was negotiated?" Li Dashan was so impressed that he really wanted to throw himself into the ground. His brother-in-law went to the county town casually, and he wanted to split the money again!

Tao Zhu was also surprised, and after being surprised, he was happy.

Right now, the house is full of places where money is used. The skewers made by Li Qiao are so delicious, they will definitely sell well.

Li Qiao saw that the two were very happy, so he told them about Shopkeeper Zhao's buyout behavior, and before they got angry and anxious, he told them how to deal with it.

But Tao Zhu and Li Dashan were still worried.

Are the diners used to eating sheep casings?

And that egg yolk floss, is this really delicious?

In the evening, Tao Zhu and Li Dashan had an answer to the question of whether egg yolk floss is good or not.

The salted eggs were bought from the villagers, and the meat floss was made by Li Qiao with a meat grinder. The egg yolk and meat floss were mixed together, and then put into the green dough. Tao Zhu and Li Dashan only tasted the steamed green dough. One bite, and it was amazing again.

Salty with freshness, coupled with the soft and waxy green dough skin and a little bit of sweetness, this delicious Tao Zhu's eyes are shining. If Li Dashan was not here, he would definitely rush to kiss Li Qiao.

Why is his man so powerful!

He likes this taste so much, he is so frugal that he wants to eat it as a meal.

Looking at Tao Zhu's shining eyes, Li Qiao sent Li Dashan home with a big wave of his hand. When Li Dashan went out, the two of them kissed a kiss that smelled of egg yolk and meat floss.

After the kiss was over, Li Qiao hugged Tao Zhu's slender waist with both hands, and asked with a smile, "Don't worry now,

right?"

Don't worry about the taste or the method.

The chef of Zuixianju couldn't think of a way to make egg yolk meat floss even if he tried his best!

"Li Qiao, you are so powerful." Tao Zhu put his hands around Li Qiao's neck, slightly raised his face to look at Li Qiao's face that was close at hand, the more he looked at it, the more he liked it, he couldn't help leaning over to kiss him again.

There seems to be nothing in this world that Li Qiao can't solve, this reliability makes him both happy and distressed.

Li Qiao's reliability was not born with him, he knew what this person was like in the past, this person went to the county town to apply for the land deed with great joy today, but before he even entered the city, he learned about Shopkeeper Zhao's vicious behavior from five young people.

From the moment this person got the news from the five of them, he must have been thinking about how to solve this matter.

This person described everything lightly and carried the pressure alone, which made him feel bad.

I want to treat him better, better, otherwise I can't live up to his reliability.

Tao Zhu was enthusiastic, and Li Qiao would naturally not refuse. He held Tao Zhu's face that made him love him so much, turned his back on the customer, and quickly seized the initiative.

But he soon realized that Tao Zhu's enthusiasm was different from the past at this time. Although he didn't know why, he chose to be happy first.

After everything was over, half an hour later, he was about to get up to bring water to wipe as usual, but Tao Zhu grabbed his big hand.

"I'll go."

"Huh?" Li Qiao was a little surprised, suspecting that he had heard wrong.

Tao Zhu's voice was a little hoarse. He met Li Qiao's puzzled eyes and repeated, "I'll fetch water.

" : "It's good for you to rest."

"It's good for you to rest. You have walked so much today and you still bother to think of a way. You are too tired. You lie down and I will massage your legs later. Squeeze your feet."

Tao Zhu said and sat up.

Li Qiao: "..."

He was taken aback, but then his heart was filled with joy.

He hugged Tao Zhu directly and fell down again, how could he not love such a brother Zhu?

It's not just that Tao Zhu needs him, he also needs Tao Zhu, very much.

Such Tao Zhu, he does everything willingly.

This night, Tao Zhu naturally didn't have a chance to massage Li Qiao's legs, but he kept it in mind, if it doesn't work tonight, then tomorrow night.

As long as it is this person, everything is fine.

The author has something to say:

1,000 words more than yesterday, which is considered too much... QAQ