Chapter 32

Wang Xiuying filled the five large tanks with water, and hurried away with eight Wen coins. She had to go to work at the dealer.

On the way to the dealer, people kept calling her, because the incident at the entrance of the village had already spread, and many people saw her carrying water.

"Xiuying, have you finished picking up the water so quickly?"

"Yeah." Wang Xiuying responded.

"How much does Li Qiao pay?"

"Eight Wen." Wang Xiuying stretched out her right hand, and there were eight copper coins in her calloused hand.

"What?! I'll pay eight coins for picking water for a while?!" "

Well, I have to go to the village head's house to work, so I'm leaving first." Wang Xiuying gripped the copper coin tightly, and trotted to the dealer.

And the villagers who found out the specific wages were extremely envious.

Five tanks of water, eight cents, this is too cost-effective!

For the villagers, carrying water is really not a heavy job.

And it's just five tanks full of water. Li Qiao's house is not far from the two big wells in the village. If the speed is fast, it can be done in less than half an hour.

Doing such a little work every day can earn 8 Wen, which is 240 Wen a month!

In the country, that's really a lot of money.

Those villagers who were at the entrance of the village in the morning regretted it even more.

Those villagers who were not at the entrance of the village in the early morning only hated themselves for not being there at that time.

Fortunately, it's not too late, anyway, Li Qiao has to buy a lot of things, so they hurriedly brought out what they had at home.

Eggs, dry firewood, flour, these things are available in almost every household, and then they went straight to Liqiao's house.

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu are making dim sum.

While kneading the dough, Tao Zhu felt a novelty.

In the past, he was the only one who worked as a part-time worker for others, but he had only been in business for a few days, and he even started hiring part-time workers.

In fact, at least seventy catties of snacks a day is not a big workload for him.

Compared with the work he used to do every day, it was easy.

However, considering Li Qiao's situation, he agreed to hire short-term labor now.

Because of the work of carrying water, as long as Li Qiao was at home, Li Qiao would pick it up himself, and he would not be allowed to touch it. Li Qiao felt that this work was heavy.

Li Qiao loves him, but in fact he loves Li Qiao even more. He has been doing heavy work all year round since he was a child, and carrying water is a routine for him.

But Li Qiao is not like this.

It was only this month that Li Qiao became diligent.

Since both he and Li Qiao are reluctant to carry water for each other, it is the best solution to hire someone to carry water now.

Thinking this way, he looked at Li Qiao through the kitchen window.

Li Qiao was chopping dry wood with an ax in the yard, and his strong body didn't seem to have endless strength like his age. Holding the ax, he was chopping fast, and his agility was no less than that of the strong laborers in the village.

"Li Qiao." He called out.

"Huh?" Li Qiao looked at him with gentle eyes: "What's wrong?"

"What do you want to eat at noon."

"I've just eaten breakfast and I'm thinking about lunch."

That's what Li Qiao said, but Li Qiao still thought about it seriously, and suddenly thought of the spices he bought at a big price when he went to the county town last time, his eyes widened. Bright: "Buy a chicken from the folks, and I'll make you a new way to eat chicken."

"Huh?"

Tao Zhu was taken aback.

He originally wanted to express his love for this person with delicious food, but now this person actually cooks it for him?

Moreover, I just ate pork belly two days ago, and now I want to eat chicken?

In the whole Sanliu Village, only Zhuangjia and Zheng Butcher's family can eat meat so often.

But after staring at this person for a few seconds, he finally just nodded, "You teach me, I'll do it." "

That's fine." Thinking of his cooking skills, Li Qiao was really not confident.

In order to avoid wasting a chicken, let Zhu Geer do it.

After the noon meal was set, Li Qiao became more motivated, so he seized the time to finish chopping the firewood, and Tao Zhu kneaded the noodles.

Fire up and fry.

Soon, the familiar sweet smell wafted in the yard again.

What is different from the past is that this morning, from time to time, villagers came to sell things.

By noon, there was a pile of dry wood in the yard, three big baskets of eggs, and four sacks of flour.

Sesame can be used to make sesame oil, so almost every household in Sanliu Village grows it. Now Liqiao's family has two sacks full of sesame.

But more folks came to sell things.

Because it is lunchtime now, and the people working in the fields have all gone home. Some people who don't know the news only know what happened at the entrance of the village at this time. They are afraid that Li Qiao will not accept them if they go too late, so they hurriedly carry their things. coming.

Although we all know that Li Qiao and Tao Zhu's dim sum business will last for a long time, but if they sell it early, they can feel at ease.

Li Qiao never refuses anyone who comes, as long as the quality is good, he will buy it.

Just as he was weighing eggs for the villagers with a scale, Liu Cui and Tao Tao came.

Liu Cui and Tao Tao are not convinced.

Why should her family be compared with Tao Shu and Li Mi, two shameless tops?

Didn't she just ask Tao Zhu how much money she earned, and ended up not accepting her family's things?

This mind is too small!

She is not angry, she is not convinced!

She is not an ordinary villager, she is the uncle of Li Qiao and Tao Zhu!

Therefore, as soon as she came to the door of Li Qiao's house, she saw more than a dozen people standing in the yard waiting to sell things, she came up in a rage, and asked angrily, "Li Qiao, I have no grievances with you." Damn, and I'm still your uncle, why don't you want things from my house?!"

Li Qiao glanced at her and smiled, "I don't want it myself. My own business, my own money, Can I still be in charge?"

"You!"

Liu Cui jumped angrily at this remark: "I am your uncle!"

"What is uncle? I have no relationship with Li Mi, my second brother."

"Besides, what kind of uncle are you? Have you helped Brother Zhu once in these years? Have you ever given Brother Zhu a bun?" "

When something goes wrong, don't always think about blaming others, think about yourself first. Why don't I treat my elder brother like this?"

Li Qiao asked back.

"That's right, it's time for my auntie to play. Why didn't I think about teasing Brother Zhu before? Let alone Wowotou, if you give Brother Zhu a bowl of water when he is tired and hungry, he will I will always remember your kindness."

The villagers who were waiting in the yard to sell things immediately helped.

With the living example of Wang Xiuying, he would be a fool if he didn't lend his voice now.

This Liu Cui is the same as Li Mi, there is no need for them to make up random things, they just need to tell the truth.

Because the old man Tao Shu and his family are top-notch, and Liu Cui is also the master who refuses to take any losses. The two families have been falling out for many years.

"That's the reason, Liu Cui, the relationship between you and Brother Zhu's family is clear to everyone, and the two of you don't have any contact at all, so don't try to use your status as an uncle to suppress others right now." Yes."

"Yeah, yes, if you can take advantage of it, remember that you are an aunt. It's better not to have such an aunt." "No!

Who wants to recognize such an aunt?"

...

The villagers said one sentence after another, Every sentence was venomous, and Liu Cui's blood pressure soared, so she immediately turned her head and yelled at the villagers.

"We don't care about your own business!"

"Who said you are a family? The married brother splashed water, Zhu Geer and Tao Shu are not a family anymore, how can they be a family with you?" people?"

"I don't have a long memory. Didn't Li Ping hate you just now? Why can't we say something fair about your two families?"

Li Ping took Liu Cui's questioning about Tao Zhu's income as a joke to others, Therefore, everyone in the village understood why Li Qiao refused to take things from Liu Cui.

I made it myself!

Some people turned over old accounts.

"I remember that Tao Tao bullied Brother Zhu before, right? Once Brother Zhu was washing clothes by the river, Tao Tao also took the clothes to the river to wash, but Tao Tao pretended to be weak, saying that his hand was cut and he couldn't see Water, ask Brother Zhu to wash his clothes."

"It's nothing at all, don't spit blood!"

Tao Tao's complexion suddenly changed, and her beautiful face turned red with anger.

"Hey, talking about Tao Tao bullying Brother Zhu, I also ran into it!"

An old lady next to her was excited when she heard this, she rolled up her sleeves, and quickly told everyone present what happened back then. "When the fields were divided in the village, old

man Tao hadn't fallen out with Liu Cui yet, so the fields of the two families were adjacent."

The old man's family has only Brother Zhu working alone, so the harvest of wheat is slow."

"I passed the wheat field of Brother Zhu's house that day and saw Brother Zhu arguing with Tao Tao. It turned out that Brother Zhu was cutting the wheat. Tao Tao was picking ears of wheat in the field next to his house, but Tao Tao was lazy and didn't want to pick them up, so she wanted to steal the wheat harvested by brother Zhu to deliver to Liu Cui, but was caught by brother Zhu!" "Ouch

, And this thing?"

"When did this happen? Why haven't I heard of it!"

Many people present were indeed shocked when they heard about this for the first time.

And Tao Tao's face turned black: "Nonsense, it's nothing!"

Liu Cui rolled up her sleeves angrily: "Zhang Gui'e, if you want to ruin Brother Tao's reputation, I will tear your mouth to pieces! " "I'm not talking nonsense. If you don't believe me, you can ask Brother Zhu. At that time, Tao Tao refused to admit it, and insisted

that Brother Zhu wronged him."

Let God cut off my tongue! If Tao Tao tells lies and disfigures his face, do you dare to swear like that?!"

Liu Cui sneered, "Why don't I? Let..."

"Mother!"

Tao Tuo's face turned pale, and she hurriedly pulled off Liu Cui's sleeve: "Why did you swear poisonously after her, how unlucky!" "

Ha, what is unlucky, It's clear that you are afraid of being fulfilled!" Zhang Gui'e sneered.

The others also nodded one after another, but that's not it. Usually big guys swear like this, but now Tao Tao is talking about auspiciousness and unluckiness. This is clearly a guilty conscience.

"Not only did you not help Brother Zhu, but you also bullied Brother Zhu like this, why are you making trouble now?" " You are so thick-skinned that you ca

n't even chop an axe."

Who would dare to want such a brother?"

"No wonder he hasn't married yet, he's already sixteen years old, so he's not too young."

...

Both Tao Tuo and Liu Cui were pissed off by these words. Tao Tuo, as the most handsome young man in ten miles and eight villages, couldn't get married, he just wanted to pick the best husband-in-law!

However, Tao Tao is not married after all, if he makes a scene here, he will definitely get a bad reputation if it gets out.

In addition, he was also afraid that those things he had done in the past would be pulled out, so he pretended to be unable to reason with these people, and dragged Liu Cui away angrily.

Li Qiao watched this scene with a smile in his eyes.

Buying raw materials for making snacks from the villagers is very effective. In the future, if these people act like monsters again, then he doesn't need to waste his time, and someone will help him.

The author has something to say:

Li Qiao's method is still very obvious, please ask for flowers and collect them~~~

In addition, if you encounter garbled characters, you can long press the book cover in the bookshelf to delete the downloaded file, and then re-download and view it. Please bear with me QAQ