Chapter 154

"Why did you come back so late? Are you hungry? You go take a shower first, and I'll ask someone to make you something to eat. Go to bed after you finish eating." Tao Zhu grabbed

Li Qiao's hand, his face full of distress.

After eating and washing, this person can only sleep for two hours, and then he has to get up again to go to Dingchun Garden.

He sighed, and then he was about to let go of Li Qiao's hand and walk to the front yard, preparing to order someone to cook something for Li Qiao.

"Hey, I have a rest tomorrow, so I don't have to go to Dingchun Garden."

Li Qiao held him back and said with a smile.

"Rest? Tomorrow is not a day for resting and muting." Tao Zhu looked at him unexpectedly.

"Because I have done meritorious deeds tonight, the Holy One specially allowed me to rest for a few days."

Li Qiao said, leading him to the shower room: "Come on, let's take a bath together, and when we are done, cut a big watermelon and eat it together "

"Ah?"

Tao Zhu was being led by him, and walked towards the shower room involuntarily, but, thinking of Li Xia looking at the two little boys, Tao Zhu said: "Okay, there are some watermelons on ice in the kitchen, Let's pick a big one later."

But Tao Zhu is more curious about Li Qiao's contribution than watermelon, and he can just rest for a few days, which is definitely a great credit.

"What kind of merit did you achieve?"

"I'll tell you later."

Li Qiao acted first.

Now in the yard, if Tao Zhu yelled in fright, that would be bad.

Li Qiao was very thoughtful, waited for the shower room, took off his clothes, and waited for him and Tao Zhu to stand under the wooden shower, then put his arms around Tao Zhu's shoulders and said softly: "After I say , don't be intimidated, although the process was a bit thrilling, it is a happy event." "

Well, tell me."

Tao Zhu put his arms around his waist, nodded seriously, and was mentally prepared.

However, when Li Qiao uttered the words that the fifth prince rebelled tonight, he couldn't help but gasp, his eyes widened.

The fifth prince rebelled?

The next second, he looked at Li Qiao anxiously: "Then are you okay?!" "

I'm fine! I haven't lost a single hair."

As Li Qiao said, he simply turned around to let Tao Zhu looked more carefully: "I'm so smart, how could something be wrong?"

There were two large candles in the shower room, illuminating the small shower room like daylight, Tao Zhu opened his eyes wide, held up a A candle was swept over Li Qiao's body inch by inch, and he was relieved to confirm that there was really no wound on Li Qiao's body.

"What's going on?" He put the candle back to its original place and asked puzzled.

"I don't know the details. On the way to Dingchun Garden in the morning, I met the Seventh Prince..." Li Qiao stood on tiptoe to unplug the shower, and told Tao Zhu what happened today.

Tao Zhu had already taken a bath, and while listening to Li Qiao's words, he picked up the soap and rubbed it on Li Qiao's body, taking a bath in summer doesn't take much time.

But Li Qiao deliberately slowed down, and when he finished rushing, he happened to be talking about the fifth prince rushing into the main hall.

Tao Zhu's brows were already tightly frowned, and his movement to get a cloth towel to wipe his body became slow. When he heard that two guardsmen of the Imperial Guard had arrested him, he even shook his hand, and the cloth towel in his hand fell off immediately. to the ground.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Li Qiao simply wrapped his arms around his shoulders again, holding him in his arms.

The shower room is steaming hot, even if you just take a shower, you will sweat beads on your body if you stay in it.

But Tao Zhu didn't push him away, Tao Zhu just looked at him with his wet face up slightly, and subconsciously held his breath: "What's next ?

"

Let the atmosphere be more relaxed, but obviously, his safety is at stake, Tao Zhu can't relax.

Although what he said was brief enough, Tao Zhu, whose nerves were already tense, was still terrified and a little breathless.

Tao Zhu grasped Li Qiao's arm with both hands, his face turned pale. If Li Qiao hadn't been courageous and quick to react at that scene, he wouldn't have been able to wait tonight... Unable to control, tears burst out of his

eyes When he came out, even if he was hugged by Li Qiao, his body couldn't help shaking.

"Li, Li Qiao... Li Qiao..." He choked up and called Li Qiao's name, tears blurred his vision, he couldn't see Li Qiao's face clearly, he could only hug Li Qiao tightly, his whole body It all hangs on Li Qiao.

Can't.

Li Qiao can't do anything.

Without Li Qiao, he would have died. But now, after six years of marriage, his fate has already become one with Li Qiao. Now, just hearing what happened tonight, his head went blank for an instant, and his frightened mind went blank. He really didn't dare to think about what he would do if something happened to Li Qiao. will die. He really will die.

He has long since lost the spirit he had when he first got engaged to Li Qiao. At that time, what he was thinking in his mind was that if Li Qiao betrayed him, then he would also sell dim sum and compete with Li Qiao for business.

"It's okay, I'm fine, Brother Zhu, don't worry, I'll be right in front of you."

Hearing Tao Zhu's hoarse voice, Li Qiao felt uncomfortable. He hugged Tao Zhu in the shower. Sit down on the stool.

"Don't worry about me, I'm amazing."

But Tao Zhu didn't speak, as if he didn't hear him, he just buried his face in his neck and cried softly, his crying body was still shaking, hot tears Wiping it on his shoulders, it was so hot that he wished he could rush over to skin Lu Wenrong and the fifth prince right now.

In his impression, Tao Zhu has always been quite strong, not like a little brother, but more like a man.

Therefore, the moment before Tao Zhu cried out, his mind was still relaxed.

Although there was a bit of a thrill tonight, even if it wasn't even a thrill, the Holy Majesty might be unreliable in his affairs, but the Seventh Prince has always been very reliable!

Since the Seventh Prince participated in tonight's plan, the main hall must be safe. Therefore, he felt that tonight was a good harvest night and he should be happy.

But in fact, how could Tao Zhu care about his harvest... He

heard Tao Zhu calling his name one after another, and he responded one after another. At the same time, he shook the person in his arms gently, as if As when coaxing the two little boys: "Don't be afraid, it's over, and the Holy Spirit has a backup."

"Also, I promise that in the future, if I see danger, I will hide in a safe place immediately, and I will never stand in the middle of the hall like today."

Tao Zhu was crying so hard that he couldn't understand him at all. This long series of words just hugged him tightly in fear, and the tears still couldn't stop.

"..."

An unprecedented impulse came to Li Qiao's head, he wanted to tell Tao Zhu about his supernatural power.

He really, really wants to. Li Qiao Holding his cheeks with big hands, thinking of the scene when he hurried out of the side yard when he came back just now, his eyes were also wet.

If Tao Zhu knew how powerful he was, then no matter how dangerous he was in the future, Tao Zhu would not be as frightened as he was then.

However, will he scare Tao Zhu like this?

Tao Zhu always believed that he was the original body. If he knew that the person next to him who had been married to him for six years was actually a stranger from another world, it would be more shocking than pleasant surprise for Tao Zhu... Forget it, it's not a confession

now It's a good time, wait until Tao Zhu's mood stabilizes.

Thinking like this, he simply lowered his head and kissed Tao Zhu's cheek.

At this moment, familiar relatives should be able to soothe Tao Zhu's frightened heart.

The facts were exactly as he thought, with his kisses falling on Tao Zhu's cheeks, on the tip of his nose, on his lips, Tao Zhu's crying stopped gradually.

"I'm sorry for making you cry like this. I promise you that no matter what happens in the future, I will try my best to keep myself safe." "No matter how late, I

will come back, and I won't keep you waiting." "