Chapter 125 Family Letter Trivia , Pregnant with Twins

Baiyou was bored in Sanliu Village, so this time he came to Shengjing with the Han family caravan.

When friends meet, they are naturally very happy.

Shen Hua hugged Baiyou and cried with snot and tears, and Baiyou's eyes were slightly red. After careful calculation, the two of them hadn't seen each other for two years.

Ever since they knew each other, they haven't been separated for so long.

Tao Zhu was also very happy. Although he and Baiyou were not as close as Baiyou and Shen Hua, Baiyou was one of his few friends.

It is a great joy for friends to reunite in this foreign land.

That night, a group of people packed a large table of banquets in the restaurant, eating and drinking, and it was extremely lively.

After the banquet was over, Shen Huali invited Baiyou and Li Dazhong to live in his house, but his house was really small, and Baiyou and Li Dazhong brought the coachman and servant girl with them, so Baiyou and Li Dazhong went to live in the inn.

In the evening, after washing up, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu did not give prenatal education to the baby in their womb as usual, but read the family letter.

Even relying on the Han family caravan, it would take several months to communicate once. Now Li Qiao understood the power of the five words that the family letter is worth ten thousand gold.

Ever since he left Sanliu Village, he would think of the people and things in Sanliu Village from time to time.

care.

This kind of emotion that he didn't experience in his previous life, he finally had it in this life.

Tao Zhu and Li Qiao leaned on the soft quilt and read the family letter together. Although there are many literate people in the family, the letter was written by Li Yuning and Li Yu'an.

"That's right, the siblings' writing has improved again."

Li Qiao stared at the delicate and smart hairpin flowers on the paper, sighing a little while complimenting them.

The ancients are the ancients, practicing calligraphy is much better than a modern person like him.

"Yes." Tao Zhu couldn't help boasting, but after the compliment, he immediately shouted happily: "Ah, Chuntao is pregnant." Li Qiao took a closer look, no,

Li Chuntao was pregnant, they She was pregnant when she was still in Sanliu Village, but it was not diagnosed until after they left for the capital. Now counting, it has been more than six months.

"Then let's prepare one more item for the little baby, and let the Han family caravan bring it back together."

Tao Zhu said happily.

"Okay." Li Qiao nodded, he and Tao Zhu had already bought a bunch of gifts, and they were just waiting for the Han family caravan to return to Beijing.

However, this gift has to be added.

"This year's sweet potato harvest is bumper, and we have received more money than last year." Tao Zhu looked at it for a while, and couldn't help laughing again.

Last year, the model of Yongxing County-Tongli County was very successful, so this year the five counties of Hexi Prefecture will cooperate with other neighboring counties. In this way, the vermicelli income they can share will naturally increase.

However, knowing that the prefecture wants to keep the vermicelli recipe, it does not allow the counties outside Hexi Prefecture to make starch. Farmers in these counties want to earn money from vermicelli, so they have to transport sweet potatoes to the five counties of Hexi Prefecture.

In this way, because of the limited manpower in the five counties of Hexi Prefecture, it is impossible to sell all the sweet potatoes to the five counties in the counties bordering the five counties of Hexi Prefecture.

Therefore, even if the income of their husband and wife will increase, the increase will be limited. According to Li Gu Liliang's prediction, the silver they can get this year is about 270,000 taels to 300,000 taels between.

This is calculated after tax.

Last year it was only 220,000 taels, but this year it will suddenly rise to nearly 300,000 taels, how can Tao Zhu be unhappy.

"Before we set off to Shengjing to take the exam, we had 300,000 taels of cash in cash, including last year's revenue of 220,000 taels of vermicelli, that's 500,000 taels." "If you add this year's nearly 300,000

taels Two, we will be real millionaires by next year's Chinese New Year."

He and Li Qiao didn't put the income from Wangyue Tower, Duck Workshop, Dim Sum Shop, Royal Dim Sum Shop, Qiu Li Gao into their savings. , are regarded as daily household money.

Don't look at the amount of money, but his family's expenses are really high, buying fields and houses, paying wages, daily expenses, etc., all use the money.

So, if you want to become a real millionaire, you have to wait until next year.

However, I am so happy!

There are almost 800,000 taels of silver in deposit this year!

The smile on Tao Zhu's face grew bigger as he thought about it, he turned to look at Li Qiao, seeing Li Qiao's handsome face close at hand, he couldn't help but put down the letter paper in his hand, held Li Qiao's face in both hands and kissed him deeply go down.

happy!

Li Qiao was naturally also happy, he supported Tao Zhu's waist with both hands, and deepened the kiss, and when the kiss ended, the two of them had changed from leaning on the bedding to lying on the kang.

However, because Tao Zhu has been pregnant for five months and it is obvious that she is pregnant, so now when they lie down and kiss, their postures are very single. Most of the time, Tao Zhu is lying flat, and Li Qiao is lying on his stomach carefully avoiding his stomach.

Tao Zhu's cheeks were flushed, in order to prevent things from getting out of hand, Tao Zhu reached out to get the letter paper again.

The rest of the stationery is the daily chores.

For example, this year's watermelons are selling well. Li Gu bought another 100 mu of high-quality farmland in other towns. Li Dong—Li Xia's younger brother, Li Chunsheng's son, is two years younger than Li Xia. He is fifteen this year and is about to Engaged.

The other party is from Dahe Village, and Wang Guihua is the matchmaker. Although the little girl is from the country, she is very beautiful, with fair skin and big eyes. Li Dong fell in love with her at first sight.

More importantly, the little girl is also diligent and can do all the work in the family's fields.

However, Li Chunsheng felt that Li Dong was young and his temper had not yet settled down, so he wanted Li Dong to slow down again.

The father and son had quarreled several times over this matter.

However, Li Chunsheng's attitude has softened recently, so Li Shu reckons that the marriage is likely to be finalized.

"Since it was introduced by my sister-in-law, the character must pass the test. The rest is up to Li Dong himself, as long as he likes it."

Li Qiao said.

"Hmm... maybe Brother Chunsheng thinks the gap between Xiaodong and Brother Xia is too big."

Tao Zhu guessed.

When Li Xia followed him and Li Qiao to Shengjing, then Li Xia wanted to stay with them in Shengjing for the rest of his life.

Although he and Li Qiao would not have any family differences, they would not find a farm boy for Li Xia, because he and Li Qiao had almost no contact with farm boys now.

Even though there are fields now, they are too far away, and it is impossible for him and Li Qiao to go there often.

But now that Li Dong has found a peasant girl, Li Chunsheng has a gap in his heart, which is normal.

"There are still too few people in our family. If Li Dong finds a girl from the county town or an official family, will this girl's family move to Sanliu Village like the Zhang family? Probably not." "I

think That's pretty good. Boys, if you marry Gao, there will be a lot of inconveniences. Just look at the third uncle and three aunts. Before, they were so good in front of us that they wished they could go to heaven, but in front of Baiyou, everyone A gentle little sheep."

"If Li Dong really marries this little girl, then the little girl's family members can come to our house to work after we get married. If Li Dong wants to come to the capital in the future, he can just bring his wife."

" I'm the champion uncle, are you afraid that you won't have a good future?"

Li Qiao flicked the letter paper in Tao Zhu's hand while talking, Chunsheng's thinking was a bit old-fashioned.

Tao Zhu was amused by Li Qiao's last sentence of the number one scholar, but he agreed with it: "In fact, it's not bad to stay in Sanliu Village, Sanliu Village always wants to keep people, and the wages are more expensive than those in Shengjing. Gao."

"Yes, Dashan and Brother Qian only have thirty taels of silver a month." Li Qiao hummed.

Li Qiao felt that the people from the Li family who stayed in Sanliu Village were housekeepers for him and Tao Zhu. Everyone's wages have been raised a lot.

Like Li Gu, originally it was 8 taels of silver a month, including the red envelopes during the festivals, the annual income would be about 300 taels of silver - if you

give too much, Li Gu won't.

But now, because Li Ershan came to Shengjing and couldn't be Li Gu's assistant, so Li Chunsheng and his wife took over the job.

Li Qiao raised their wages to fifty taels a month, and at the end of each year they could get 20% of his family's farm income.

And Li Chuntao and Li Shu, their wages were mentioned as forty taels a month, and each of them could get 5% of the dim sum shop's monthly share.

At the duck shop, Zhou Jingui and Li Ping are in charge. They both spend forty taels a month, and each of them can get 1% of the duck shop's monthly share.

In addition, during the month of festivals and festivals, there can be another twenty taels of silver for festivals. This number will double during the new year.

As for Li Liang and Wang Guihua, their couple has been making maltose to supply snacks, and they are also in charge of the field, relying on Li Gu and Li Chunsheng's couple, they can't manage it at all.

Therefore, Li Qiao's wages for the couple are also very high, each of them is 80 taels a month, and at the end of the year, they can also take 20% of his family's farm income.

The wages of the rest of the people have also increased a lot, which is a big leap compared to before.

It is very common in ancient times that I can only let my family take care of the ancestral property when I am an official in another place.

Because the mountains are high and the roads are far away, they may not be able to return to their hometown for half their lives. Therefore, it is common for family members to steal their belongings secretly.

The first generation may still have some conscience and don't do this kind of thing, but when it comes to the second and third generations, they have almost no scruples about being greedy.

Li Qiao trusted and was grateful to his family. It was because of these people that he and Tao Zhu could concentrate on preparing for the imperial examination.

Therefore, he doesn't mind spending money on his own family.

But, the first and second generations of my family are reliable, but what about the third generation?

His thinking is similar to that of Sheng Hong. He first supports his family with high wages, and if there is anything in the future, he doesn't have to worry about dealing with it.

Therefore, Li Qiao really thought it would be good for Li Dong to stay in Sanliu Village.

Li Dong was young, and he worked as an assistant to several foremen in charge of the fields, earning twenty taels of silver a month.

Although this is not as good as Li Xia's thirty taels, it is not bad.

Anyway, as long as there is his uncle who is the number one scholar, then no matter what Li Dong chooses, there is always a way out, so it's up to him now.

But, after all, this is a matter between Li Chunsheng and Li Dong and his son, so Li Qiao doesn't plan to intervene.

Then I read the letter, which talked about the situation in Zhujia Village, Sanliu Village, including the surrounding villages and counties. With Liqiao High School champion, more people went to Pingcheng and Sanliu Village to buy vermicelli.

Many people from other places have gone to Pingcheng. The land price and all walks of life in Pingcheng are developing very well, including Sanliu Village. Many people want to go to Sanliu Village to settle down.

He was the champion of high school, Jinshi of Zhuang Wen high school, two capital officials came out of a small village, and many people wanted to live here to be happy.

But Zhuang Fengshou refused all of these requests. People in Sanliu Village make vermicelli. If foreigners live here, what if the recipe is lost?

Moreover, Li Qiao and Zhuang Wen's happiness is of course reserved for the people in their own village. Most of the kids in Sanliu Village who are studying in private schools are very serious.

What if there are more Jinshi here?

If it doesn't work, it's worth being happy about being a scholar.

"The village head is far-sighted, and it's true that outsiders shouldn't be allowed to live here," Li Qiao said.

"En! The village chief is reliable!"

Tao Zhu nodded heavily.

Heads to heads, the two of them quickly read the letter to the end. When they saw the last paragraph, they frowned in unison.

Because the content of this paragraph is that Tao Pu and Lai Dongmei ran to their house to give advice to Li Shu, Li Liang, and Wang Guihua. The two said that it was too hard to take care of Tao Shu, the old man Tao, and the old lady Tao, and asked Li Qiao to pay them too.

When Li Qiao asked Tao Pu's family to take care of Tao Shu, the old man Tao and the old lady Tao, he did not pay Tao Tuo's family.

There was no food expenses for the three of Tao Shu either.

However, before leaving Sanliu Village this year, because he was about to become an official, Li Qiao was afraid of being caught for his pigtails, so he gave Tao Tuo's family fifty taels of silver every month as food expenses for the three of Tao Shu.

As for the salary of Tao Tao's family, there is still no salary.

After bullying Tao Zhu, Li Qiao would not give them wages.

As for Lai Dongmei, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu didn't talk to each other at all, Ai Heli just reconciled with Tao Shu, if they didn't want to reconcile, then he and Tao Zhu wouldn't give Lai Dongmei a morsel of food.

But Lai Dongmei didn't run away. Instead, she and Tao Tuo's family took care of Tao Shu, the old man Tao and the old lady Tao.

Therefore, before leaving Sanliu Village, Li Qiao also gave her an extra ten taels of silver as food expenses for the three of Tao Shu, and asked her and Tao Tuo's family to supervise each other. If one party did not spend all the money on the three of Tao Shu, then this There was no more food expenses, and it had to be the same as before. They used their own food to support the three of Tao Shu.

But after Tao Tao's family and Lai Dongmei learned about the high wages of the Li family, the more they thought about it, the more annoyed they became, and they ran to give advice to Li Shu, Li Liang, and Wang Guihua.

"Brother Zhu, what do you think?" Li Qiao turned over and lay on his side looking at Tao Zhu.

Tao Zhu pursed his lips. Now Tao Shu is almost an idiot. He has to be guarded by someone for daily eating and dressing.

Mrs. Tao couldn't do much work and felt tired even doing some housework.

Tao Tuo's family and Lai Dongmei took care of these three people, it was really hard work.

He said: "Now that you are an official, I don't bother to argue with them. Why don't you give them ten taels of silver a month?" "

So much?" Li Qiao frowned.

"Why don't you give five taels at first, and see how they perform. If they perform well, then give them ten taels."

Li Qiao, who had bullied Tao Zhu, couldn't be more generous.

Tao Zhu smiled when he heard that: "Okay."

He didn't care about fifty taels.

But Li Qiao's rare "stingy" attitude made him think more and more happily. He reached out and grabbed Li Qiao's hand: "Hug me." Hearing this, Li Qiao immediately hugged him

, But avoid his stomach.

Feeling the familiar temperature on his body, Tao Zhu opened his mouth slowly: "Speaking of which, our house seems to be too small. If Baiyou and Brother Dazhong want to live here, they won't be able to live there." He and Li

Qiao , Li Ershan and Li Xia live in the main courtyard, Zheng Qianqian and Li Dashan live in the front courtyard, the chef Zhao given by the Seventh Prince lives in the backyard and the government doctor Doctor Chen.

If the Li family came, there would be no place to live, and they couldn't let their family stay in a hotel.

"Buy a house." Li Qiao also realized this problem, and he said immediately.

If the house is not enough to live in, then buy it.

However, his current official position is too small. Even if Sheng Hong promoted him because of book editing, he would not be able to jump several levels in a row.

It is better to buy a new house near here, relatives and friends are all here, lively.

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu are both vigorous and decisive people. They said they wanted to buy a house, and they researched it the next day.

Baiyou also wants to buy a house.

He and Li Dazhong are going to celebrate the New Year in Shengjing, so they definitely can't stay in the hotel all the time.

Therefore, when Li Qiao went to work, Tao Zhu, Bai You, Li Dazhong, Shen Hua and others watched the house nearby.

Although Tao Zhu was showing signs of pregnancy, he still had to exercise. Walking around the neighborhood and taking a walk counted as exercise.

Baiyou's stomach still didn't move, but he wasn't in a hurry, he hadn't lived enough with Li Dazhong yet.

His father left early, and he had a very depressed life in the Bai family before he got married, and he suffered a lot after getting married.

Now that he finally feels the joy of being a husband, he doesn't want to have children.

He was not short of money, so he quickly took a fancy to a two-entry house. He paid the money on the same day and went through the formalities, and he and Li Dazhong lived in it on the third day.

He came to Beijing this time, and Li Dazhong was purely for fun.

But Tao Zhu is pregnant and has provoked the British government, so she can't move around at will.

Shen Hua, he received another order from Sheng Hong to draw next year's spring and summer clothes. Shen Hua has a face full of bitterness and hatred every day, and he doesn't have time to play with him often.

Now Baiyou has the feeling that everyone has serious business and only he is doing nothing, so he can't be like in Sanliu Village, spending every day in bed with Li Dazhong.

After entering the twelfth lunar month, Tao Zhu was six months pregnant with a bigger belly. Li Qiao didn't let him go out, and he could only take a walk in the yard, and he was not allowed to pick him up from get off work.

Because at the end of last month, Doctor Chen told Tao Zhu a big news after his daily pulse diagnosis.

After many days of observation by Dr. Chen, he was finally convinced that Tao Zhu was pregnant with twins.

twin!

This startled Li Qiao, he was worried about having a baby, now tell him they are twins?

This made him treat Tao Zhu as a fragile treasure, and he would not let Tao Zhu do anything, such as settling accounts, going to the shop to have a look, all of which he could not do.

Every day, he only needs to eat well and drink well, and walk around in the yard, and Li Xia will accompany him all the way, making sure that there are people around Tao Zhu all the time.

As a result, there will not be enough manpower in the shop.

Baiyou pondered for many days, and decided that he and Li Dazhong would be on top.

Ever since the two of them got married, the two of them hadn't done anything serious, and this kind of life was actually boring after a long time.

Now that Li Qiao and Tao Zhu are short of manpower, let them take the lead.

Moreover, he knew that the Li family was short of people, and he abducted Li Dazhong, Li Qiao's only second cousin, and he was actually a little embarrassed.

Baiyou's decision surprised everyone, but it didn't look like he was joking, so Li Qiao asked him and Li Dazhong to try it.

As a result, both he and Li Dazhong did very well.

Whether it's dim sum or the condiment configuration of duck products, the two quickly got started.

With the addition of Baiyou and Li Dazhong, both shops are operating as usual.

Li Qiao didn't bother to worry about the shop any more, what he wanted to do, he was worried every day now, brother Zhu was pregnant with twins, he was too worried.

After work every day, he ran home as soon as possible, and also invited many doctors back to give Tao Zhu a pulse and give advice on raising a baby and waiting for delivery.

Tao Zhu felt that he was a little too nervous.

Since he was pregnant, Tao Zhu should eat and drink, morning sickness, edema, and many common pregnancy discomforts, but he never encountered them.

The baby in the womb is so good, it should be fine during delivery, right?

But this kind of thing must not be left to chance, he strictly followed the doctor's advice, and he would do what the doctor said.

While he and Li Qiao were preparing for each other, the days slipped away day by day, and the end of the year was soon approaching.

It's New Year's Eve again.

The author has something to say:

Cough, I decided that one of the twins will be a boy, and the other will be a boy, and I will draw lots... The triplets are too hard, I don't want Tao Zhu to suffer this, and I don't want him to have another birth... QAQ