Chapter 50 Let Li Chuntao Participate in Raising Salary

The night before was too much tossing, so Tao Zhu felt weak when he woke up the next day, and just wanted to lie back and sleep late.

But it is impossible to sleep, there is a lot of work, if you really let him lie down, he will not be able to sleep.

Taking advantage of Li Dashan's inattention, he couldn't help giving Li Qiao the knife, and he would definitely not play this trick again in a short time.

Li Qiao rubbed his nose, indeed, comfortable is of course very comfortable, after all last night Tao Zhu squeezed every bone of him with callused hands.

But it is too comfortable, as if every bone is lazy, which greatly affects the work.

As a supernatural being, he just wanted to lie down, let alone Tao Zhu.

Right now I am busy building a house and making snacks, so I really shouldn't play like this every day.

"Brother Zhu, I'll cook you something fresh for lunch." He said, intending to cheer Tao Zhu up with delicious food.

"What are you going to do?" Tao Zhu squinted at him with a pair of watery eyes.

"Fried rice balls, according to the book, this is the way of eating in Qingtuan. I'll make you your favorite egg yolk meat floss." "...

Fried rice balls?" Tao Zhu's eyes widened. It was the first time he heard it. Say this kind of food.

To put it simply, rice balls are glutinous rice wrapped with deep-fried dough sticks. Li Qiao doesn't care what is authentic or not. He adds egg yolk floss and sausage to it. Tao Zhu adds whatever he likes.

When the rice balls were ready, Tao Zhu looked at the oiled paper bag in front of him, feeling a bit reluctant to eat it.

Glutinous rice was 18 cents a catty, and sausage was 18 cents a piece. As for the egg yolk and meat floss, Li Qiao added a big ball to it, which must have cost 20 cents in total.

Such a rice ball costs tens of pennies!

"Eat it quickly, it must taste good. I heard that people in the south like it very much." Li Qiao urged.

Tao Zhu heard the words, picked up the knife, and prepared to cut the oiled paper wrap into two.

Li Qiao saw his intentions and immediately waved his hands: "I'll make a few more. Dashan and Chuntao have been working hard recently, so eat something good to make up for it.

" There was no waste, it was eaten in the stomach, so Tao Zhu picked up the oiled paper bag.

One bite, the softness of glutinous rice, the crispness of fried dough sticks, the fragrance of sausage, the saltiness of egg yolk meat floss, the combination of these flavors is not only unsurprising, but unexpectedly delicious.

He looked at Li Qiao in surprise, as expected of eating copper coins, the taste is worth it!

Li Qiao knew that he liked it very much by looking at his eyes, so he said, "Let's eat like this tomorrow." "

Eat like this, my flesh hurts." Li Dashan said while carefully rewrapping the rice ball that he took a bite out of. .

Of course he also likes this taste, but this one is really too expensive, he feels that he is not eating, but eating his meat!

"What are you wrapping up for?" Li Qiao asked him.

"I'll take such an expensive and delicious rice ball to Brother Qian. Hehe, Brother Qian will definitely like it." Li Dashan smiled silly.

"...I'll wrap another one for you, and you can feed it to Brother Qian." Li Qiao was a little speechless.

"No, no, no, this is fine!" Li Dashan shook his head frantically.

He ate anything at Li Qiao's place, and never mentioned taking it away, because he knew that once he said to take it back for his parents, younger brothers and sisters to eat, then Li Qiao would definitely prepare him an untouched chopsticks.

But this time he couldn't help it anymore, this rice ball is expensive and delicious, he really wants Brother Qian to try it too.

Li Chuntao also said: "Brother Qiao, just let Brother Zhu eat it, I still prefer to eat noodles." It can be

seen that Li Qiao made this rice ball specially to coax Tao Zhu, so she didn't join in the fun.

Tao Zhu: "..."

Suddenly there was a feeling of being treated like a child.

"It's just rice balls, and it's not eaten as a meal. It's the first time it's made, and everyone is cooking it fresh. I can't get enough of it. You can eat whatever Zhuge and I eat." Li Qiao didn't care about this

. money.

He said that he was going to make a few more, not only Zheng Qianqian's, but also Li Liangwang Osmanthus fragrans.

Sensing his intentions, Li Dashan ran away with the rice balls in his hands, not even eating lunch: "I'll go find brother Qian!"

Li Qiao: "..."

Once this brat got his head off, chasing people seems like a thing Son.

He looked at Tao Zhu: "Brother Zhu, I was more excited and happier than Dashan when I quietly delivered food to you. I was looking forward to seeing you every day." I miss that time a bit

.

"...you shut up."

Tao Zhu glared at him, Chuntao is still there!

"I'll eat at the door, you can do whatever you want." Li Chuntao walked towards the door holding back a smile.

But there was envy in her eyes.

She was so persecuted by Zhou Mingsheng that she didn't even want this life.

Seeing that Li Qiao and Tao Zhu are getting tired of each other every day, she looks forward to getting married again.

Why.

Zheng family.

When Li Dashan arrived, the Zheng family had already eaten, and they planned to take a short rest before continuing to make sausages.

When Butcher Zheng saw Li Dashan approaching, he called Zheng Qianqian to come out of the house.

Zheng Qianqian came out, and when he learned of Li Dashan's purpose, he rolled his eyes as he looked at the missing rice ball.

"Whoever wants to eat your saliva, you eat it yourself."

"Huh?" Li Dashan was startled, and then hurriedly said: "Then I'll take a knife and cut off the part I bitten." "

You rest, eat it yourself , I'll go to Brother Zhu to buy it." Zheng Qianqian went back to the house and got the money out.

He really likes green balls with egg yolk and meat floss. Now that Li Qiao has made such a rice ball, he will buy some for the whole family to try.

Of course, I had to bring a few sausages, because Li Qiao's family didn't have many sausages.

"...All right." Li Dashan scratched his head, a little disappointed.

But seeing Brother Qian's slender figure walking in front, he giggled twice, and chased after him.

Naturally, Zheng Qianqian didn't just buy rice balls, he also wanted to share gossip with Tao Zhu.

"You and Brother Qiao haven't heard about it yet. Brother Dazhong and Han Xiaoyan fought fiercely last night. Han Xiaoyan wanted Brother Dazhong to be the foreman when you built the house. Brother Dazhong refused, so she said Dazhong Brother is not a man, let her and the two children suffer with him."

Although Zheng Qianqian did not witness the quarrel at Li Dazhong's family last night, he was well informed, so he recounted the scene to Tao Zhu and Li Qiao at that time. Leaving out any details, let the two of them feel as if they were on the scene.

Originally, Han Xiaoyan didn't dare to talk loudly with Li Dazhong, the main force at the beginning was Li Dao.

Li Dao was annoyed by Li Dazhong's remark that he would not provide for the elderly. He scolded Li Dazhong aggressively, and even talked about the difficulties at home, and compared Li Liang and Li Chuntao.

It's fine that his family can't compare to Li Liang, but why can't it compare to Li Chuntao?

Li Chuntao takes 20 Wen a day, and 600 Wen a month.

A loser can earn so much, why can't Li Dazhong?

Han Xiaoyan was stimulated by the money earned by Li Chuntao, Li Dashan, and Li Liang, and compared with the plummeting food at home, she became more courageous.

Did she marry Li Dazhong to eat chaff?

Even if she can eat bran and swallow vegetables, but she still has two children, Li Dazhong is such a selfish man, for his own face, he made his parents, wife and children suffer along with him.

Since Li Dazhong valued Li Qiao so much, why didn't he live with Li Qiao!

In short, Han Xiaoyan had plausible arguments and felt that Li Dazhong was sorry for her and the child.

"Brother Dazhong was so angry that he wanted to send her back to her mother's house on the spot. If the two children hadn't suddenly started crying and fussing, Brother Dazhong would never have softened his heart."

Li Qiao: "..."

Tao Zhu: "..."

It seems that we can't talk to Li Dazhong about being a foreman in private.

But this Han Xiaoyan... Tao Zhu sighed, what will happen to Li Dazhong's family.

Li Qiao had no choice but to sandwich the child, as an outsider, he had no right to dictate.

The current situation is that he is willing to give Li Dazhong a hand, but Li Dazhong refuses to accept it.

Forget it, let's take a step at a time.

In the evening, Li Qiao went to find Li Gu, and wanted Li Gu to be the foreman.

Li Gu is naturally willing, even if Li Qiao doesn't pay him, he is still willing to be the foreman to keep Li Qiao in check, the house is a major event in his life.

He shook his head and refused the high salary offered by Li Qiao. Is it easy for Li Qiao and Tao Zhu to earn money?

It's not easy, it's impossible to leave that house at the same time when there is no rest day and night.

And now the couple has not yet prepared all the money to build the house. The couple is earning a day's money to buy a day's building materials, so ah, as an uncle, his wages are the same as other people's.

Li Gu's attitude made Li Qiao and Tao Zhu feel warm in their hearts, this is the real elder.

Since Li Gu declined, he would give Li Chuntao a raise in return.

What Li Gu said was right, the time of the couple was bound to snacks. If you don't work for a day, you won't make money that day.

Li Qiao is willing to take a break from business, but Tao Zhu refuses to take a day off.

Even with Li Dashan's help, the two of them would go wandering around their fields together for half a day at most.

I want to go to the town or the county together, but that's impossible, I don't have time.

So, it's time for Li Chuntao to get involved.

First do the preliminary work such as grinding glutinous rice flour and making starch, and after the trial period is over, you will master the core technology like Li Dashan.

Li Chuntao didn't expect Li Qiao to let her participate. After listening to Li Qiao's words, she was stunned for a few seconds before she said, "...I might get married in the future." This kind of technique is passed on from male to

female.

Of course she would not reveal any of Li Qiao's prescriptions, but this matter had to be made clear in advance, she was afraid that Li Qiao would regret it.

But soon, without waiting for Li Qiao to speak, she immediately said, "I'm not getting married anymore, I'll stay in Li's house for the rest of my life!"

Compared with helping Li Qiao and making money, getting married is nothing.

There have been no good people coming to her door recently, if after she masters the core technology, a good person comes to propose marriage, then this marriage is not worth it.

Li Qiao didn't expect Li Chuntao to think this way, he smiled: "Actually, you can recruit a son-in-law, as long as you have money, what kind of man can't you find?" "...A son-in-law?" Not only

Li

Chuntao was shocked, but even Tao Zhu also looked at him in surprise.

"Why are you so surprised? If a man is capable, he can have three wives and four concubines. If a woman is rich, why can't she recruit a husband? The most important thing is to live happily."

Li Chuntao: "..."

She was shocked, but she couldn't refute.

And Li Qiao looked at Tao Zhu's thoughtful look, and hurriedly said: "Brother Zhu, your name is written on our family's land deed, and our names are written on the house deed. Your ability is no better than mine. weak!"

"I didn't say anything, you don't need to rush to explain." Tao Zhu shook his head.

He just had a particularly wicked idea pop up in his head.

Cough, he has gone bad...

The author has something to say:

I wish everyone a happy National Day!