Chapter 55 The Corn Business Must Accept Li Qiao 's Love

The corn of Zhang Xiuhua's family was ordered by Zheng's family, which made many villagers envious.

So, someone asked Li Qiao when he was going to sell things at Li Qiao's house, if he could develop more ways to eat corn, so that the big guys could also sell some of their corn.

Corn is a coarse grain. Compared with wheat, it is relatively high-yield. Every household in the countryside will grow it. If there is too much corn, it will naturally be worthless. It can only be sold for three pennies per catty.

Villagers grow corn for their own consumption, and if they want to sell it, they can't sell it at all, because those urban residents in the county who don't grow corn have limited corn consumption throughout the year.

As for transporting it out of Pingcheng, that's no use at all, the entire mansion where Pingcheng is located grows corn.

Therefore, corn, a coarse grain, has always been grown by the villagers to keep for their own food, and there is no way to sell it if they want to sell it.

But now Li Qiao has found a market for Zhang Xiuhua's corn, which makes people uneasy.

They also want to sell their own corn!

Li Qiao saw the desire of the villagers to sell corn, which would be beneficial to him anyway, so he really thought about it.

When eating corn, the first thing Li Qiao thought of was popcorn.

It's a pity that there is no old-fashioned hand-operated popcorn machine here. That kind of popcorn machine doesn't pick corn, and ordinary corn can also be used to make popcorn.

Moreover, it can not only pop corn, but also pop rice.

Li Qiao couldn't make that kind of old-fashioned popcorn machine, and the corn in the village was not special for making popcorn, so Li Qiao had to give up popcorn.

No popcorn, but toasted corn.

The method of roasting corn is quite simple. Li Qiao made a portion for Tao Zhu, Li Dashan and Li Chuntao to taste.

The three of them naturally like it very much, it is sweet and crispy, but it is a bit oily.

"It's okay, the villagers are not willing to eat like this, and the people in the city will definitely be willing. Next time I go to the county town, I will tell the shopkeeper Wang this way."

Li Qiao said.

In addition to corn frying, he also made a corn juice with a meat grinder.

The meat grinder can not only grind meat and vegetables, but also extract juice.

Of course, it's not as good as a wall breaker or a soybean milk machine, but right now Li Qiao doesn't have a better tool than it, so he can only use it to make corn juice.

He put the cooked corn kernels, rice, millet, and water into the meat grinder and stirred them repeatedly, then filtered them with sackcloth to filter out the dregs, and then put them in a pot to cook for a while, so that the corn juice would be fine. it is done.

This kind of corn juice is not as delicate as that made by wall breaking machines and soybean milk machines, but the slightly grainy rustle taste is unexpectedly delicious.

The corn juice received unanimous praise from Tao Zhu, Li Dashan and Li Chuntao.

"In the future, if you don't want to have porridge for breakfast, you can make this corn juice."

Tao Zhu said to Li Qiao with a smile while holding a bowl of corn juice.

"Okay." Li Qiao nodded immediately.

His brother Zhu has spoken, so it must be arranged.

"Let's have dumplings for lunch, stuffed with corn and pork," Li Qiao said again.

"Corn and pork stuffing?" Tao Zhu, Li Dashan, and Li Chuntao all looked at him.

And this stuffing?

"The tender corn at this time is delicious no matter what it is made of. Although I haven't made it before, the taste is definitely not bad. Let's try it at noon."

Li Qiao said with a smile.

"Okay, I'll go to Brother Qian's house to buy meat." Tao Zhu went back to the house to get the money. He likes to eat tender corn, and he is looking forward to the way Li Qiao said.

"I'll go, I'll go." Li Dashan immediately raised his hand.

Let him do all the work of running errands at Brother Qian's house!

Li Dashan quickly cut five catties of pork back, fat and thin, and even a little more fat, regardless of whether it was Tao Zhu, Li Dashan, or Li Chuntao, because they were short of oil and water all year round, so they preferred oil and water for meals.

In them, there is no such phenomenon that they feel that the food is greasy.

Therefore, Li Qiao did not put vegetables in the meat filling, but only corn kernels.

After the meat stuffing is done, it is rolled out.

This is a big job, because Li Qiao and Li Dashan have big appetites, and the normal size is like the quick-frozen dumplings sold in the supermarket in Li Qiao's previous life. Li Qiao can eat two hundred in one meal.

Li Dashan can also eat more than a hundred.

Plus Tao Zhu and Li Chuntao, if Li Qiao didn't want to make dumplings filled with corn and pork today, they wouldn't have time to make dumplings on weekdays.

After a lot of work, I made more than 500 dumplings and cooked them together in three large pots. Liqiao also made a chili sauce for dipping the dumplings, which contained garlic and vinegar.

After the dumplings were cooked, Li Qiao scooped up a few, put them in cold water, and let Tao Zhu, Li Dashan, and Li Chuntao taste them first.

Compared with the traditional pork-filled dumplings, this dumpling has the fragrance and sweetness of corn, and the corn neutralizes the greasy taste of pork. It tastes great after one bite.

"Delicious!" Tao Zhu nodded his head heavily and gave Li Qiao a thumbs up. He didn't expect that corn could be eaten in this way. He is such a good man.

Li Dashan smashed his mouth and urged: "Uncle, I ate too fast just now, and I swallowed it before I tasted it. You can grab two more, and I will taste it carefully this time." Li Chuntao smelled

it He couldn't help laughing: "It's quite delicious."

Li Qiao also laughed, and directly stuffed the big colander into Li Dashan: "You can fish it yourself, and you can get as much as you want. Anyway, there are a lot of dumplings made today, so you can eat them with your stomach open."

" Fish first, quickly." Li Dashan didn't pick up the colander, and asked Li Qiao, Tao Zhu, and Li Chuntao to fish first.

Seeing this, Li Qiao first scooped up a big bowl for Tao Zhu and then a big bowl for himself, then handed the colander to Li Chuntao.

He was carrying the pot, Tao Zhu was carrying the bowl, and the couple went under the shelf.

Put on the prepared dipping sauce and start.

Li Qiao hasn't eaten dumplings for a long time. In the last days, supplies are in short supply. Even if he is an eighth-level power user, the resources in his hands are not enough for him to buy whatever he wants.

He has never been picky about what he eats, and most of the points he got from doing tasks are used to exchange for crystal cores related to cultivation.

Therefore, thinking about it carefully, since the end of the world, he has never eaten dumplings.

At this time, he was eating the first dumpling after coming to another world, and he felt a little emotional. He is a northerner, and dumplings are a must-eat during festivals. In his place, dumplings have a different weight from other delicacies.

After picking up a dumpling, he motioned Tao Zhu to pick up another.

When Tao Zhu picked up the dumpling, he held up the dumpling in his hand and touched the dumpling in Tao Zhu's hand, like clinking glasses.

"It's great to sit here and eat dumplings with you." He said with a smile.

"..."

Tao Zhu opened his eyes wide, although he didn't quite understand the meaning of the words, but seeing Li Qiao's smiling face, he also laughed: "Yes."

He can sit here and eat dumplings with Li Qiao, very nice.

At this time, Li Dashan came out of the kitchen with a pot of dumplings in his hands. He was stunned when he saw this scene.

Why, eat a dumpling and don't forget to say a few sweet words?

How much does his uncle love his uncle Zhu?

Can't compare, really can't compare.

He deserves his uncle to have a husband!

Li Qiao, Tao Zhu, Li Dashan, and Li Chuntao were all extremely satisfied with this meal of dumplings stuffed with corn and pork.

So, the next day, when Xiao Wu came to Sanliu Village to pick up goods, Li Qiao took out his own ox cart from Li Gu's house, and went to the county town with Xiao Wu.

Li Qiao went to sell the corn menu to Shopkeeper Wang.

So he brought a meat grinder, the corn and pork stuffed dumplings he made yesterday, and even dozens of sticks of tender corn.

After arriving at Moonwatch Tower, he explained his intentions, and shopkeeper Wang naturally welcomed him.

Li Qiao can always come up with some new tricks that Pingcheng does not have. These new tricks have attracted many diners for him, and he welcomes Li Qiao to continue to toss.

He first tried the dumplings stuffed with corn and pork. Well, they were delicious and fresh, and diners would definitely like them.

When Li Qiao made the fried corn, he was full of praise, regardless of whether the diners liked it or not, anyway, he liked this way of eating, and his family must also like it.

When Li Qiao made the corn juice, he was even more amazed. He didn't expect that the corn could be made in such a way. He sent a guy on the spot to give his old mother a bowl, which was very suitable for his old mother to drink.

Shopkeeper Wang liked the three new ways to eat corn, and he arranged them all for Wangyuelou. As for the share, it is the same as the barbecue ingredients, and the bill is billed every day, and the profit is 37% of Li Qiao's.

However, this time, Li Qiao made his request.

He hoped that shopkeeper Wang would give priority to buying corn from the folks in Sanliu Village.

He racked his brains to come up with so many tricks, not only to satisfy his appetite and earn money, but also for the folks in Sanliu Village.

He knows how hard it is for farmers to farm the land. Now that he has found a market for the corn, although the folks in Sanliu Village can't make a fortune from it, they can definitely earn more copper coins than before.

Li Qiao's request stunned Shopkeeper Wang, and when he came back to his senses, Shopkeeper Wang immediately nodded in agreement.

He sighed a little, Xiaoli's situation is a bit big, and he didn't forget to pull the villagers when he became rich.

He loves working with people like that.

However, before that, these three new ways of eating corn must be tested for a few days, so that we can judge the market.

So Li Qiao left behind the tender corn and the meat grinder he had brought, and drove the ox cart back to the village.

When he reached the village, he drove the ox cart straight back to his home.

Tao Zhu really likes the calf, and every evening he would go to Li Gu's house to feed the calf and talk to the calf by the way.

So, he drove the ox cart back to his home, so that Maverick could recognize the door.

When the new house is built, the current yard will be Maverick's home.

When Li Qiao walked to the door, Tao Zhu happened to be going to the river to wash clothes with a basket full of dirty clothes on his back.

Tao Zhu was very happy to see him come back leading the calf: "It seems to be going well since I came back so early. Bring the little boy in and I'll feed it some straw." "Feed it, I'll go to the river to wash it.

" Clothes."

Li Qiao signaled Tao Zhu to give him the basket.

"You've been running around all day, go back and rest, I'll do the laundry, anyway, the clothes are not dirty."

Staying at home all day around the stove, how dirty the clothes can be.

Compared with the days before when he worked in the fields, washing clothes is a very light job for Tao Zhu.

"I'm sitting in a bullock cart, and I'm not tired at all. But I ate too much corn at Wangyue Tower at noon. The dumplings are too greasy, and the corn is too sweet. I want to eat something refreshing at night. You ask Chuntao to make me a hot and sour one." Intestine powder."

"Didn't the chili oil at home run out? The chili oil made by Chuntao is not as good as yours, so you make a bowl of chili oil."

Li Qiao said.

He also researched a new way of eating rice rolls, using rice rolls as a cold noodle dish, which tastes very good.

"...OK."

Tao Zhu nodded.

So Tao Zhu led the calf, and Li Qiao took the dirty clothes and went to the river.

Tao Zhu felt that washing clothes was an easy job, but Li Qiao didn't think so, and he wanted to practice his abilities, so he insisted on taking the dirty clothes.

When he got to the river, he picked a section of the river where no one was there. He put a pair of trousers on a rock, and then a water ball appeared in his palm. The water polo wrapped the trousers, imitating the rotation of a washing machine, and began to wash the trousers.

This method is faster than washing clothes by hand, and it can also exercise supernatural powers. In less than a quarter of an hour, Li Qiao washed all the dirty clothes.

Putting the washed clothes into the basket, he caught a few more fish, and then, carrying the basket in one hand and the fish in the other, he walked home in the setting sun.

It was evening now, the sun was about to set, and the villagers who were working in the fields were returning home one after another, so he met many fellow villagers along the way.

Everyone took the initiative to greet him.

"Li Qiao, these are the persimmons I picked on the mountain just now, they are not yet ripe, you can ripen them at home."

Someone stuffed him with some wild persimmons.

A persimmon is very small, only as big as an egg, and he can grab it with a single grab. It's not worth a lot of money, and it's hard for him to refuse it.

Someone also asked: "Li Qiao, do you accept salted duck eggs? It's the same as the salted eggs sold to you by other people. The yolk is oily and delicious.

" nod.

Thinking of the many ways to eat ducks, he asked again: "Uncle Liang, how old are your ducks? Do you sell them?"

Wang Liang was taken aback when he heard this, and then nodded immediately: "Each duck weighs at least two catties, and it can grow as long as it can. Alright. If you buy it, then sell it."

"Then send three of them tomorrow, and I'll buy them." Li Qiao nodded with a smile.

"Okay!" Wang Liang also smiled.

Hey, Li Qiao took the initiative to buy ducks, hoping that Li Qiao would like his ducks, so that he would not have to go to the town to sell them.

...

Just like that, walking all the way, talking with the villagers all the way, Li Qiao walked into the house slowly.

When he entered the door, Tao Zhu heard his footsteps, poked his head out from the kitchen, saw that it was really he who came back, and walked towards him from the kitchen: "Cold rice noodle powder is ready, go eat it quickly." "

"Okay." Li Qiao responded.

He handed the fish to Tao Zhu, and he hung the wet clothes on the rope.

After he hung it up, Tao Zhu had already placed the clay pot containing cold sausage rolls on the table under the shelf.

"What do you guys have for dinner?" He asked Tao Zhu as he sat down.

"Corn juice, fried corn, cold cucumber." Tao Zhu said.

"...As long as you like it." That's all Li Qiao could say.

"Of course I like it." Tao Zhu thought of the corn roast and corn juice that were about to come out of the pan in the kitchen, and smiled on his pretty face: "It's both oil and sugar, everyone likes it." "Then I'll make one for you tomorrow.

" You like it better." Li Qiao picked up the chopsticks and said with a smile.

"What do I like more? What?" Tao Zhu was curious.

"Roast duck and braised duck neck."

"Ah..." Tao Zhu's eyes widened. He had never eaten roast duck or braised duck neck.

He can still understand roast duck, but how much meat can the duck neck have?

In the kitchen, Li Dashan, who was using another meat grinder to make corn juice, heard this, and hurriedly shouted: " Uncle , what's so delicious about duck neck?" Now I have blind trust in Li Qiao: "Your uncle says it's delicious, so it must be delicious." "

Even if it's delicious, I still prefer meat!" Li Dashan said.

Even if the duck neck is made to taste like braised pork, then he must prefer braised pork.

Li Qiao heard what Li Dashan said, and asked Tao Zhu: "Brother Zhu, do you believe what I say?" "Yes." Tao Zhu, who was a little

surprised just now, nodded without hesitation: "I believe you Fang Zi and my cooking skills."

"Huh? Confident."

Li Qiao was surprised.

Before putting it aside, Tao Zhu would not have said such things.

"Because this is the truth." Tao Zhu raised his chin slightly as he spoke, with a little pride on his face: "It has been proved many times, the food you taught me to cook is delicious." This person's

recipe , plus his cooking skills, invincible.

It was the first time Li Qiao saw him showing such a confident look, and was a little stunned for a while.

Li Qiao has always felt that only looking at Tao Zhu's appearance: the facial features are handsome and sharp, then Tao Zhu should follow the path of a domineering prince, noble and not easy to mess with.

At this time, Tao Zhu raised his chin slightly, looked at him sideways with watery eyes, his handsome face was shrouded in confidence, this expression finally matched the aura that his appearance should have.

To put it simply, it is two words: hook people.

Li Qiao blinked, seeing from the corner of his eye that there was no one at the gate of the courtyard or the kitchen, he quickly got up, held Tao Zhu's face in both hands, and kissed him hard on the lips.

This is his husband!

Tao Zhu: "!"

His eyes widened instantly, but Li Qiao didn't stay long, and sat back on the bench after the kiss.

He could only turn from shock to helplessness.

Okay, why kiss him again.

Li Qiao saw his doubts, and seeing that he had returned to his usual gentleness and calmness, she smiled and said, "You looked so good just now that you seemed to be shining."

Tao Zhu: "..."

He wanted to talk nonsense, but There was a smile on his face.

He likes to hear this kind of nonsense.

He laughed, and Li Qiao laughed too: "Hey, brother Zhu, then tomorrow we two will let Dashan know that we don't take meat in exchange for anything." "...

Okay." Tao Zhu nodded.

Although he didn't know why Li Qiao kissed him again, but when he mentioned his field of expertise, he subconsciously showed a look full of confidence.

This naturally tickles Li Qiao's heart.

Anyway, it was already evening, after a quick dinner, let Li Dashan go home, let Li Chuntao take the calf home, then Li Qiao locked the door from the inside, took Tao Zhu back to the house, and had a good time.

In the process of being happy, he told Tao Zhu the reason why he suddenly kissed him in the evening, which made Tao Zhu very ashamed.

What an overbearing prince, nonsense.

But he was a little moved. He liked Li Qiao's confident look when he was doing things, so when he showed a confident expression, he looked better than usual?

...

Then he needs to learn more skills in the future, so that he can keep this person's attention on him.

The happy night passed quickly, and before dawn the next day, Wang Liang sent three ducks, each weighing about three catties. Li Qiao sent Xiao Wu away, and began to teach Tao Zhu how to roast and marinate.

At noon, the roast duck came out of the oven, and the aroma filled the yard.

Braised duck neck, duck wings, duck intestines, duck feet, etc. are also prepared, and the aroma is also obvious, which is not covered by the taste of roast duck.

Li Dashan held a duck neck, gnawed it and gave Li Qiao and Tao Zhu a thumbs up. Just like this taste, he might not be willing to exchange it for braised pork!

While Li Qiao and the others were busy eating ducks, on the side of Wangyue Tower, shopkeeper Wang was selling corn juice, corn roast, and corn and pork stuffed dumplings to the rich as before.

Either way, it has received unanimous praise from diners.

In the past, people used corn as a coarse grain and a side dish, and the way to eat it was simple. Who would have thought that corn could produce such a delicious taste? Wangyuelou is amazing.

Shopkeeper Wang saw that the response was good, so he immediately put Xiao Wu into the carriage, and the two of them came to Sanliu Village.

First go to Li Qiao's house to find Li Qiao.

Shopkeeper Wang told Li Qiao about the situation in Moon Tower, and the two went to find Zhuang Fengshou.

This kind of thing that needs to be notified to the whole village naturally cannot avoid the village head Zhuang Fengshou.

Zhuang Fengshou didn't expect Li Qiao to find a market for the corn. He was overjoyed after being shocked. As the village head, he hoped that the life of the villagers would get better and better.

After carefully discussing the specific regulations, in the evening, the manor summoned the whole village again with a gong.

When the villagers were almost gathered under the willow tree, Zhuang Fengshou stood on the table and announced the great event to the curious eyes of the villagers.

"...Today, the shopkeeper Wang from Wangyue Tower came to our village in person, so if this matter is true, everyone just put your heart in your stomach and don't doubt it." After Zhuang Fengshou finished speaking, there was silence under the willow tree for a few seconds, and

then There was a loud exclamation.

"Village head! Li Qiao actually helped the big guy negotiate business with Moon Tower???"

Ever since Tao Shu made up rumors and dragged Xiao Wu at the entrance of the village, everyone in Sanliu Village knew about Moon Tower.

That is the largest restaurant in the county!

Now, Li Qiao acted as a middleman and got them a deal?

"Of course it's true. Well, the one standing with Li Qiao is shopkeeper Wang."

Zhuang Fengshou pointed to shopkeeper Wang beside him.

Shopkeeper Wang was standing by the table, with Li Qiao, Zhuangzhuang, and Zhuang Wu beside him.

He has a goatee, is dressed in silk and satin, and looks a little rich, and his family background is good.

And the look on his face is very gentle, not like some rich people who are arrogant and contemptuous when facing country people.

A few courageous villagers couldn't help asking: "Shopkeeper Wang, is what the village chief said true?"

"Of course it is true."

Shopkeeper Wang smiled softly, and his tone was as gentle as his expression: "Later, Village Chief Zhuang will arrange a lottery to determine the order of everyone's corn sales. I will live in the village tonight. You can bring your own corn back to the county seat with me. There are village chief Zhuang and Xiao Li with you." "

Other curious folks, you can also go to the Wangyue Tower in the county town to see the way." "

Yes, for To dispel the doubts of the big guys, and to let the big guys go to Wangyuelou to sell corn by themselves in the future, so if anyone is not busy at home tomorrow, you can go to the county with us to see." Zhuang Fengshou nodded

.

With Zhuang Fengshou's words, the villagers no longer have any worries and worries.

The willow tree was suddenly filled with laughter and laughter.

"Then I will follow the village chief to the county seat tomorrow to meet the world!" "

I'll also go to find out the door, so as not to find the way when selling corn in the future!" "

That's Wangyuelou, I didn't expect that we could do business with Wangyuelou! "

"No, if you enter the Mochiyue Tower once, you will have to brag about visiting relatives in the future." "

Yes, yes, and the sale is corn. It just so happens that my family has grown a lot of corn this year. Hehe, I can earn a little more money." "

...

The villagers under the willow trees had heartfelt smiles on their faces.

Except for Tao Shu's family and Li Qiao's family, the rest of Sanliu Village more or less grew corn.

In the past, this corn could only be kept for the family to eat, but now it can be sold for money.

Even a catty of three Wen is still an income.

Better than nothing.

"Everyone be quiet."

Zhuang Fengshou stood on the table and waved his hands to let everyone listen to him first.

As soon as he opened his mouth, the villagers immediately fell silent, and they all looked at him with anticipation on their faces. Shouldn't it be time to draw lots?

"Before the lottery, I have something to say to everyone. Li Qiao worked so hard to win this business, so, like a wheat sickle, every villager who goes to sell corn in Wangyue Tower must remember Li Qiao's Heart, I must accept Li Qiao's love." "

In the future, if Li Qiao's family encounters difficulties, for example, someone goes to make trouble, or there are rumors about Li Qiao in the village, I hope everyone can stand up. Help Li Qiao."

Don't be like the last time when Tao Shu and Li Shu pulled Xiao Wu, someone had to rush out to rescue Li Qiao only if Li Qiao took the initiative to speak up and offer practical benefits.

Of course, out of concern for everyone's face, Zhuang Fengshou didn't say the last sentence.

But everyone present understands.

Last time, it was because some people ran slowly, so the benefits that Li Qiao gave fell into Wang Xiuying's hands.

Don't think that the money is small, it will be a lot of money if it accumulates over time.

Ever since Wang Xiuying got this extra income, the smiles on her face have increased.

You can get eight copper coins just by picking water in the morning.

Asking your own baby to collect firewood can also exchange for several copper coins.

In this day, there are more than ten copper plates.

Who wouldn't be happy to earn more than a dozen copper coins every day?

If it were them, they would be smiling every day!

Therefore, at this time, Zhuang Fengshou's voice fell, and the people who fell behind Wang Xiuying because they wanted to be reserved last time immediately responded: "Village chief, don't worry, we will never forget what Li Qiao has done for the villagers."

Some people even called out their names directly: "That's right, people like Tao Shu, Han Xiaoyan, and Zhao Erniu will go to Li Qiao's house to make trouble in the future, let alone let Li Qiao do it. Li Qiao doesn't even need to move his mouth, as long as we see them , then we must rush up to stop it!"

Li Dao: "?"

His face turned as black as a pan all of a sudden.

Liu Cui and Li Shu also looked unhappy.

However, thinking of the corn at home, they gritted their teeth and endured it.

Li Qiao had made it clear before that they were not allowed to go to Li Qiao's house to sell dry firewood, eggs and other items. Now Li Qiao didn't deliberately exclude them from the corn matter, so they should keep a low profile at this time.

Otherwise, with Li Qiao's cold blood and ruthlessness, he would definitely kick them out.

Although you can't make much money selling corn, it's still money anyway.

These superstars bowed their heads for money and did not stand up to refute the words of the folks and Zhuang Fengshou, so the next step will naturally go smoothly.

Zhuang Fengshou had already written the number on the paper, and each villager went forward to take a folded paper ball. The number written on the paper ball was the order in which they went to Wangyuelou to sell corn.

The business of Wangyuelou is a long-term business. The corn needed for corn juice, corn roast, and corn and pork dumplings does not necessarily have to be tender corn at this time.

So you guys don't need to rush, panic, or fight, just wait in peace according to the number you have drawn.

The author has something to say:

For dumplings, for example, the quick-frozen dumplings of Sanquan and Miss, you can really eat so many, because when I am a girl with the largest appetite, I can eat two catties in one meal...Of course, now Can't eat anymore!