Chapter 52 You are the most important when buying a bullock cart

At this time and place, anyone who gets married, no matter if it is an aunt or a husband, feels like they have overturned the five-flavored bottle in their hearts.

There are all tastes.

Who would have thought that Tao Zhu would have today.

Tao Zhu didn't think about it that much at first, he was happy besides joy.

He and Li Qiao's new house was designed and built by themselves, and the house deed was stamped with the official seal of the county magistrate, bearing their names.

This is their happy home!

But now, listening to the words of the folks and seeing the envious eyes of the folks, he felt a sudden sudden joy, and his joy suddenly calmed down a lot.

He smiled: "Everyone has worked hard. After a while, Aunt Hongqin will cook some sour plum soup and bring it over. You can drink a bowl to quench your thirst." " Oh, there's still

sour plum soup?!"

Three words attracted.

Li Qiao gave him meal supplements, but now there is still sour plum soup to drink?

Sour plum soup is a good thing. It contains not only ebony plums, but also tangerine peel, hawthorn, licorice, sugar and other things. It is perfect for relieving summer heat.

But because there are too many ingredients, ordinary country people are reluctant to be so extravagant, so when they heard that there will be sour plum soup to drink later, everyone's attention was immediately diverted.

"I heard from Brother Qian that Li Qiao's sour plum soup is different from the ones sold in the town, and

it's very delicious !" buckwheat!"

"That's not right! Everyone work harder, we'll have sour plum soup later!"

Someone yelled at other people in the house.

This yell caused a lot of cheers, Li Qiao was thinking about how to relieve them from the heat just now.

Just because of Li Qiao's generosity, he must treat this house as his own!

So, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu went to Zhao Mancang's house under the enthusiastic eyes of everyone.

After walking a little further away, with no one else around, Li Qiao stretched out his hand to hold Tao Zhu's hand: "Brother Zhu, why were you suddenly unhappy just now?

" Do you like to hear these words?"

Tao Zhu: "..."

This person noticed his slight emotional change.

Pursing his lips, he said, "My fate is indeed good. Everyone is telling the truth. I just remembered what Lai Dongmei once clamored. Once you get tired of me, I have nowhere to go." At that time, he was

afraid ?

Yes, Lai Dongmei's words hit the place that he was most afraid of, so he was so angry that he took an ax to smash the door.

But just now, seeing the envious eyes around him, instead of being complacent, he suddenly remembered his wicked thoughts about Han Xiaoyan.

He had tasted the pain of having nowhere to go, but now he actually wanted to use this angle to deal with Han Xiaoyan.

He was really bad and vicious.

"I just had a good life, and I forgot the suffering of the past. It's too wrong. Have I been drifting recently?"

In the past, he had no time to think about these things.

Li Qiao: "..."

Is that so?

He didn't know whether to laugh or cry, what kind of floating was this.

"But Mrs. Yan is really too much. She is not a child. She has to be responsible for her own actions. Whenever I think of her behavior of yelling at you and trying to pick you up, I get angry." Tao Zhu said again

. suddenly said.

"...Then what are you going to do?" Li Qiao asked.

"I just wanted to scare her, and didn't really hurt her, but the trouble she caused you is real, so, when I give out the New Year's money during the New Year, I will give her two children a big one. It's over."

Tao Zhu said.

The impact of this incident on him is more to remind him not to forget the sufferings in the past.

"...That's a good idea." Li Qiao gave a thumbs up, thinking that Tao Zhu wanted to give Han Xiaoyan some substantial benefits.

"You are the most important thing, she came after you, I can't reconcile with her." Tao Zhu said seriously.

Li Qiao: "..."

He looked around and saw that there was no one on the path, so he immediately possessed himself and kissed Tao Zhu hard on the lips.

The strength was so strong that Tao Zhu couldn't help but leaned back.

Tao Zhu: "!"

This is not at home, but outside.

This man is getting bolder!

"Don't worry, there's no one." Li Qiao looked at his frightened cute look, smiled and leaned over to kiss him again.

Tao Zhu: "..."

He could only walk forward quickly.

Although his face became thicker and thicker under Li Qiao's leadership, this behavior was still too much for him.

Li Qiao looked at his reddish cheeks, and ran after him without hesitation: "Brother Zhu, wait for me!" The

couple arrived at Zhao Mancang's house, and Wang Hongqin had already made two pots of sour plum soup. Then put the sour plum soup into the wooden barrel, and then sent it to the construction site on a cart.

These two big pots of sour plum soup have received unanimous praise from the villagers. They are rich in taste, sweet and delicious!

Seeing this, Wang Hongqin breathed a sigh of relief. Although she wanted to save some ingredients for her family, she had to make a good impression on Li Qiao on the first day of work.

After drinking the sour plum soup, everyone became more motivated. Li Qiao and Tao Zhu saw that their husband and wife would not be needed for the time being, so they went home to make some snacks.

The new yard is just behind their house, which is also a big incentive for the two of them, so make more money.

At night, Tao Zhu took out a pen, ink, paper and inkstone, holding a brush like a primary school student, and recorded today's accounts stroke by stroke.

His current level of education has surpassed that of Li Dashan, and his handwriting is not only correct, but also not lacking in arms or legs, and he is already able to keep accounts independently.

Li Qiao entered the room with a basin in his hand, and what he saw was Tao Zhu sitting under the oil lamp, with an upright posture and a serious expression like a schoolboy.

No matter how many times he watched this scene, he still found it cute.

He has a sharp and handsome face, but he always shows such an easy-to-knead look.

After quietly looking at Tao Zhu for a few seconds, he said, "Brother Zhu, it's time to wash up."

"I'll finish memorizing it soon." Tao Zhu said without raising his head.

There was joy in his voice: "The barbecue ingredients you make are making more and more money. The money that shopkeeper Wang gave us has increased from eight yuan on the first day to one hundred and thirty-five yuan now."

"There will definitely be more in the future." Li Qiao was very confident.

Now is a good season for barbecue, and the evening wind is not as hot as last month, with a slight coolness.

In the comfortable night breeze, drinking wine and eating delicious barbecue with friends, whoever eats will know the cozy feeling.

"Yeah!"

Tao Zhu was also full of confidence, there was nothing wrong with what Li Qiao made.

However, compared with the Qingtuan, the money came later after all.

Thinking of his new home behind his yard, he tapped his forehead with a brush and couldn't help asking Li Qiao: "Aren't we really going to make more green balls stuffed with egg yolk and meat floss?" "No, it's just right now." Li

Qiao As he spoke, he sat down by the bed and urged him, "Go wash up, I'm going to town tomorrow, I have to get up early, so let's go to bed quickly."

He emphasized the pronunciation of the word sleep.

"...Okay." Tao Zhu understood, and immediately put down the brush.

Cough, this kind of thing, I really can't bear to miss it for one night.

A happy night passed, and the next day, Li Qiao was about to go out in the dark, but there was a sudden knock on the courtyard door.

"Li Qiao! Tao Zhu! Open the door! Open the door for me!"

"... Tao Shu is here?" Tao Zhu was a little surprised, and he walked towards the door.

He hasn't gone to Tao Shu to settle accounts, but Tao Shu came over on his own initiative?

Seeing the movement of knocking on the door, the anger is not small.

Tao Shu's anger was indeed not small. He finally found a business opportunity and asked Gao Zhiyuan to help him sell bookshelves, but the dealer actually started this business!

Zhuang Wen, a scholar, even sold bookshelves in his private school, and Zhuang's bookshelves were stronger and more beautiful.

He sold bookshelves that failed to sell for half a month. Zhuang Wen sold one bookcase in two days, and sold three bookshelves in six days!

All of a sudden, his financial resources were blocked, and he approached Zhuang Wen angrily, even though Zhuang Wen didn't pass the exam as a scholar, but he was very sneaky.

He didn't get any cheap from Zhuang Wen, so he went back and thought about it carefully with Lai Dongmei, and they felt that the problem was Li Qiao.

As a small landlord, the dealer has no shortage of food or drink, but at this moment he suddenly started a business, which must have been instigated by Li Qiao!

So, Tao Shu came to Li Qiao angrily, because he had to be forced to die!

If Li Qiao really doesn't want him to live, then he will be bumped to death at Li Qiao's house today!

After hearing Tao Shu's yelling, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu looked at each other, then Li Qiao took a step back, and stretched out his hand to Tao Zhu as a gesture of invitation.

Brother Zhu wanted to beat Tao Shu a long time ago, but now Tao Shu took the initiative to come up to him, and he made room for Brother Zhu to play well.

So, Tao Shu came aggressively, and then left screaming. When he left, Li Qiao went to Zheng's house to meet Zheng Butcher.

Today, Li Qiao went to the town for business. He heard from Butcher Zheng that there was a family in the town who wanted to sell an ox cart, and the price was not bad, but his family was building a house now and needed an ox cart everywhere, so he wanted it. Go to town and have a look.

Li Qiao came back at noon. He went there in Zheng's ox cart, and came back in his own ox cart.

A bullock cart is probably new, and the cattle and cart are a total of eighteen taels of silver.

As soon as the ox cart was bought, he and Tao Zhu's money box was empty again.

However, there is no need to borrow an ox cart or walk on foot to the county seat in the future.

Moreover, whether it is building a house, transporting building materials, or growing crops, it can be used.

Tao Zhu was overjoyed, first he circled the ox cart twice, and then looked at Li Qiao with bright eyes: "Let's put it in our house tonight? Just for one night!" The smell of livestock is strong, and his house makes dim sum

. , not suitable for raising livestock, so before buying the ox cart, it was agreed that the ox cart will be temporarily placed at Li Gu's house, and when his new house is built, the current yard will be used for ox carts.

However, he was so happy that he couldn't help making such a willful request.

He has tasted the pain of using a cart to transport heavy objects such as wheat and corn, and treats himself as an animal. It is really difficult for him to refuse such a bullock cart!

Li Qiao looked into Tao Zhu's eyes and nodded slightly. He thought of Tao Zhu he saw the night he delivered the fish.

How could he refuse.

The author has something to say:

From now on, the couple also have a car and a house!