Chapter 152 The Fifth Prince's Rebellion Against Li Qiao 's Revenge

Do you have any comments on the current training methods of the Forbidden Army?

Li Qiao was taken aback for a moment, and then said: "My lord, I don't know the training methods of the Imperial Army."

This is a secret, okay?

He really doesn't know.

The notes he read from the Ministry of War only mentioned training, but no specific training methods.

"Your essays in the imperial examination were well written." Sheng Hong said.

Li Qiao immediately showed a look of embarrassment: "That's what I made up based on my own experience..." "Then

you can make up a few more words for me now. You hadn't entered the officialdom at the time, but now you have been in the officialdom for two years. Your vision and experience have grown a lot, and you must have new ideas."

Sheng Hong reached out his hand and nodded at him, and said with a smile, "You can't hide your secrets."

"..."

Li Qiao smiled wryly: "Your Majesty, If Weichen really has a good recipe, he will definitely not hide his secrets. However, just like what Weichen wrote at the beginning, Weichen will indeed ponder some moves in his mind, but they are all elusive and have not been tested in actual combat. If you say it, it will only make you laugh."

"You thought about those moves at the beginning because you were worried that some bandits would break into your house and steal your money. Now that you have a grudge with Lu Wenrong, you must have thought about more moves in your mind." Sheng

Hong He opened his mouth with a smile, and his tone was very affirmative.

Li Qiao: "..."

He opened his mouth, but in the end he just smiled awkwardly and didn't speak, which was a tacit agreement.

Satisfied, Sheng Hong urged, "Talk to me quickly."

Li Qiao sighed, and then got up from the chair: "I can't explain a few words, I'd better give you some gestures." "

Okay!" Sheng Hong was very happy, and pointed to the official seat he was sitting on just now. Hat chair: "You are good at hitting people with objects, why don't you show me a chair?

"

His own chair came to the center of the main hall, he regarded this chair as Lu Wenrong, and then made a slow move, adding a few more moves on the basis of what he wrote in the last palace examination.

But overall, nothing impressive.

Moreover, the focus of his palace examination article is how to make the soldiers and generals unite, how to brainwash the soldiers and generals so that the soldiers will be loyal to the court. When he finished making gestures, Sheng Hong did not hide the disappointment on his face: "Li Aiqing, it does

n't look much different from your palace examination essay."

First of all, I really don't understand about military training."

Sheng Hong's disappointment was within Li Qiao's expectation.

Just kidding, he did have two years more experience as an official than he did in the imperial examination, but he is a civil servant, either compiling and reading books in the Imperial Academy, or writing for Sheng Hong.

He has not been in contact with the Ministry of War and the training of the imperial army, so he is standing still in this area. Since he is standing still, he will of course disappoint Sheng Hong.

In this area, Sheng Hong really couldn't be amazed in a short period of time, otherwise he would appear to be too monstrous.

He is only doing the whole job of eating and filling the hole in the treasury for Sheng Hong. He looks like a local rich man who came in with stupid money quickly, and that is enough to keep him prosperous.

"I want to find a virtuous minister who is versatile in both civil and military affairs, why is it so difficult."

Sheng Hong sighed.

"This kind of talent is very rare, right?" Li Qiao said.

"I know, so I want to cultivate some. Therefore, I deliberately published some biased articles, in order to force the world's students to study more, to force the world's students to know how to be a good official, and not to be someone who can only memorize and write articles. Bookworm."

"After becoming a Jinshi, he can immediately solve the problems for the common people. This is my requirement for a Jinshi."

Li Qiao: "..."

More biased?

Is that more biased?

That's hell-level difficulty.

However, in the final analysis, Sheng Hong was also thinking about the common people, and he really was a wise king.

"After all, the salary I give is high. If I raise waste, then I will definitely feel heartbroken. How difficult it is to make money, Li Aiqing, don't you think so?"

Sheng Hong said again.

Li Qiao: "?"

Sensitive Shenghong really cares about money?

But facing Sheng Hong's look of seeking approval, no matter how much he wanted to vomit in his heart, he had to nod on his face.

He was about to nod his head, but Sheng Hong suddenly clicked his tongue: "No, it's not difficult for you, Mr. Li, to earn money. I shouldn't tell you this, it's inappropriate.

" It is also difficult to earn money, and I was so tired of selling fish every day that I wanted to commit suicide, but I gritted my teeth and got over it, and then I got the hang of it, so I saved my current family business."

Li Qiao immediately said.

Sheng Hong smiled when he heard the words: "Don't be nervous, I just said it casually. I feel that there are few capable people in this world." "

Eh..."

Li Qiao opened his mouth, but after hesitating, he still kept the words on his lips Swallowed it back.

"Li Aiqing, if you have something to say, it's okay to say it." Seeing his expression, Sheng Hong immediately said.

"Hmm... Your Majesty, this humble minister's words are a bit outrageous." Li Qiao still hesitated.

"No matter what you said, I will forgive you for your innocence." Sheng Hong said with a smile, looking at him with eyes full of encouragement.

Seeing this, Li Qiao gritted his teeth and asked the question that he had been puzzled for a long time when he got in touch with the situation outside the hall at this time: "Your Majesty, you hope that all the scholars in the world are all-rounders, but in case there are people with evil intentions , relying on how many points you have to start an army, then this..."

He didn't continue to say the following words, but the meaning was already expressed.

Many rulers in ancient times practiced the policy of ignoring the people. The more ignorant the people, the better the rule, but this is not the case for Sheng Hong. Sheng Hong expects all talents to flourish.

It's bold.

But also dangerous.

If there is really a fierce man who can put pen to paper to secure the world and martial arts to determine the world, then Dasheng will be in danger.

Seeing Li Qiao's cautious expression, Sheng Hong laughed indifferently: "Li Aiqing's words are reasonable." "

But there are only two paths before me. One is to fool the people as much as possible, and wait for the people." If we can't bear it anymore, there will naturally be heroes who will rise up, and Dasheng will not be far from perishing."

"The other one is the one I'm taking now. If there are really people who are ambitious and want to rebel with some ability, then I can gather the same talented people to suppress it." "It's impossible for everyone to rebel, right

? I can't be that bad, there must be many talents who are loyal to the emperor."

Sheng Hong patted his heart as he spoke, with a confident face: "Do you think so?"

Li Qiao: "..."

His serious face should be .

For example, Jiangzhi County and Mingzhifu must be loyal to Sheng Hong.

Through looking at the notebooks these days, he found that there are quite a few officials in Dasheng similar to Jiangzhi County and Mingzhifu. These people like to quote the original words of Sheng Hong's short composition in the memorials.

Of course, he couldn't be sure whether these people were really loyal to Sheng Hong like Jiangzhi County and Mingzhifu, but at least he was.

He is willing to guard the paradise of Dasheng.

So, tonight he had to adapt. Because the main hall gate was not closed, he had already heard slight movements outside.

"Of course, if the worst happens and people from all walks of life want to plot against the world, then I admit it." "

At least, during my time in power, the people lived a stable life, and I really did something real. "

Sheng Hong said again.

He likes to express all kinds of sharp comments on current affairs, and he also likes to read all kinds of new things. He prefers that under his governance, Dasheng and the people are getting better and better. That kind of sense of accomplishment makes him satisfy.

Of course, there are also all kinds of bad things that make him very angry, and he can't deal with them due to the world.

But generally speaking, the position of emperor satisfied his various hobbies, and he was very happy to be emperor.

Therefore, if his policy really caused a lot of rivalry, then he admits it.

There is no immortal dynasty in the world, and sooner or later it will perish anyway, he is happy at this time, and the people's life is stable, that's enough.

Li Qiao never expected that Sheng Hong would be so courageous and free and easy, he was stunned for almost ten seconds, and then said with admiration: "The Holy One is a wise king, enough to convince talented people, Dasheng will surely last for a long time "

"I never thought about long time, but I want Dasheng to live as long as possible. No, I will sit here with you to review the memorial at night." Sheng Hong said with a sigh

, Pointing to the twenty or thirty memorials left on his desk: "It's getting late, I'll leave these notebooks to you, and go home after you give instructions.

" Rest."

After saying that, Sheng Hong pressed his hands on the armrests of the chair, ready to get up.

Li Qiao also hurriedly stood up, and just as he was about to greet the Holy Majesty, a voice from the guards suddenly came from outside the gate of the main hall: "Who is it?!" "There are assassins, hurry up and protect the Majesty

! "

Accompanied by these two hasty words, there was the sound of chaotic footsteps, and then ten guards in blue brocade robes entered the main hall.

Sheng Hong will always be surrounded by a guard team of twenty people. Just now, this team of guards was guarding outside the hall.

But obviously, the team was divided into two at this time, half to catch the assassin and the other to protect Sheng Hong.

The captain of this team is called Cao Xingying, he came to Sheng Hong and said anxiously: "My lord, just now I saw several black shadows flashing past, and there was more than one assassin, do you think you should stay here or go back to the bedroom? "

The situation outside is unknown, I'd better stay here."

Sheng Hong looked at the door seriously.

Moreover, if he stays here, the rest of the guards will rush to the main hall. If he leaves, the guards will be in a hurry.

"Yes!" Upon receiving Sheng Hong's answer, Cao Xingying drew out his saber, and looked towards the entrance of the hall with the other four.

The remaining five people also drew out their sabers and looked towards the entrance of the apse.

The main hall is connected to the apse, so assassins must be prevented from emerging from the apse.

Li Qiao's eyes widened, and a look of panic flashed across his face. He stood there at a loss, looking at the entrance of the main hall for a while, and the entrance of the apse for a while, trying to act like a panicked rookie.

It was not the first time he had seen such a big scene, but he had to hide his clumsiness if there was Sheng Hong behind him.

Of course, you have to make contributions as much as possible.

What a great opportunity!

The sound of footsteps outside and the shouts of catching the assassin became louder, but after three or four minutes, there was no guard team coming.

Sheng Hong's guards have a total of 500 people, 20 people per team, a total of 25 teams.

Zhao Cun went to Daze Mansion and Yuanshan Mansion to appease the people and took the two teams away.

There are two teams staying in the Tai Chi Hall.

The remaining 21 teams all stayed in Dingchun Garden.

The twenty-one guards were divided into three squads, each with seven small squads, who took turns guarding Sheng Hong's Zhengtong people and inside and outside the courtyard.

The assassin made such a big commotion, it stands to reason that the remaining six teams should have rushed over long ago, but no one came?

Just when Li Qiao was puzzled, the sound of fighting and screams came from outside.

Cao Xingying's expression turned serious, and he immediately clenched the saber in his hand, and at the same time narrowed the encirclement with the others.

Ten of them surrounded Sheng Hong and Qian San who was standing next to Sheng Hong, so Li Qiao, who was far away from Sheng Hong because he was demonstrating moves in the center of the hall just now, stayed outside the encirclement.

Li Qiao: "..."

He opened his eyes wide, and his expression became even more flustered.

But at this moment, Sheng Hong beckoned to him: "Li Aiqing, come here."

Li Qiao immediately looked moved, and he raised his foot and was about to walk towards Sheng Hong.

But at this time, the fifth prince's sneer sounded at the gate of the hall: "Father, you really protect Li's surname, how can I not be jealous?" With these words, he appeared at the gate of the hall

.

Sweeping his gaze, he sneered again after looking at the situation in the hall, grabbed the hem of his clothes and shook them, and stepped over the threshold with both feet to enter the hall.

"Fifth Prince, what do you want to do?"

Li Qiao paused, turned around, and stretched out his arms to block Cao Xingying.

Cao Xingying: "?"

He, a 1.8 meter strong man, was full of doubts. Is Master Li planning to protect His Majesty?

But soon a feeling of admiration welled up in his heart.

Although Master Li is a scholar, but at the critical moment, he used his thin shoulders to stand in front of the Holy Majesty, so courageous!

Qian San saw the fifth prince approaching slowly, and hurriedly shouted: "Come here! Escort! Come here!"

"Stop shouting, Manager Qian, there is no one outside." The fifth prince said, his eyes fixed on his face and his face was already gloomy. On Li Qiao's body like water.

He went around the official hat chair in the center of the hall, but didn't move forward, just stood in front of the official hat chair.

He stared at Li Qiao, who was two meters away, with a cold smile on his face, then raised his eyebrows, raised his chin and pointed his nostrils at Li Qiao, and said in a sentence-like tone: "Li Qiao, from now on Every day of your life, you have to live in a state where life would be worse than death."

Li Qiao squinted his eyes, his eyes flicked across the chair behind the fifth prince, and his tone became cold: "Fifth prince, you are going to rebel Is it?"

"Ha, you just noticed it now?"

Accompanied by the fifth prince's taunt, there were numerous footsteps outside the door, and then, a group of soldiers wearing imperial uniforms poured into the main hall.

There were about a hundred people in this group of forbidden troops. Before them stood Lu Wenrong, Duke Ying, Concubine Dong's father Dong Kunrui, Concubine Dong's younger brother Dong Wenfu, and Li Hao, one of the top ten commanders of the forbidden army.

These people entered the main hall, and immediately crowded the originally spacious main hall.

Lu Wenrong took the lead in shouting: "Fifth prince, are you really unwilling to kill the person surnamed Li?!"

Before the fifth prince could answer, the British public at the side immediately said: "Fleas surnamed Li can make money, so what a pity to kill them? The best solution is to let him continue to earn money for the fifth prince." "

Yes, it's a pity to kill him directly, it's better to keep him in captivity after breaking his limbs."

The Fifth Prince nodded, agreeing with the British Duke's handling.

"Aren't you talking too much about yourself? Your Majesty is still here!"

Li Qiao's face was covered with ice.

"Your Majesty?"

The fifth prince looked at Sheng Hong, who was behind the case with a gloomy face: "Is there such a eccentric father?! It's this time, and he still wants to protect you, an outsider, father, me and the surnamed Li!" Which one is your real son!"

At the end, the Fifth Prince roared.

Obviously, he has endured this problem for a long time.

"Niezi! At least Li Aiqing won't plot against me and usurp my position!" Sheng Hong slapped the table and stood up abruptly: "Where is your grandpa? If you dare to touch a finger of your grandpa, I will definitely pick you up." skin!"

"Heh." Seeing Sheng Hong's face flushed with rage, the Fifth Prince smiled lightly: "Father, you want to peel off my skin, and wait until the next life." "As for my

emperor Grandpa, I won't touch him for the time being, but if he resists, then I'm not sure."

"You bastard!" Seeing this, Sheng Hong first gritted his teeth and cursed, then glared at Li Hao, and said in his mouth: " Hugh is crazy, Tang Dian will come to rescue you soon!"

Tang Dian, this is one of the ten commanders of the imperial army.

The imperial army developed from the Sheng family army back then. At this time, there were a total of 100,000 people, all of whom were stationed in Shengjing.

Thirty thousand of them are responsible for the safety of Shengjing and the palace.

Fifty thousand stayed in the Zhengjiapo camp, 40 miles north of Shengjing, to frighten Xiaoxiao.

Twenty thousand followed Sheng Hong to Dingchun Garden and was responsible for the security work of Dingchun Garden.

The top ten commanders of the forbidden army can each lead 10,000 soldiers and horses. Tang Dian and Li Hao are the commanders of the 20,000 forbidden troops in Dingchun Garden.

The 20,000 imperial guards were on duty in shifts, and today it was Li Hao's turn to lead the guard, but regardless of whether Li Hao was on duty or Tang Dian was on duty, according to the regulations, an hour before the defense change, the two had to chat to exchange the situation of the day.

The camp of the 20,000 forbidden troops was in the northeast of Dingchun Garden, five miles away from Dingchun Garden, and it was already past eight o'clock in the evening, and Tang Dian would have to lead his troops over in more than an hour.

Li Hao had 10,000 horses in his hand, relying only on Sheng Hong's guards, he couldn't resist at all. At this moment, the only thing he could count on was Tang Dian.

"Father, you are so naive. If I dare to rebel, I must not let Tang Dian rush over. I made people pour sweat medicine into the big pot of rice in the camp. They are all asleep right now. Wait for them Wake up, the overall situation is settled, Tang Dian will definitely choose to obey me."

The fifth prince did not take Sheng Hong's scolding seriously, and at this moment he couldn't stop the smile on his face and the joy in his heart.

Although he said that there were still 80,000 forbidden troops left, he was not afraid, because most of the 50,000 forbidden troops in the Zhengjiapo camp were suffering from diarrhea.

Shengjing's 30,000 forbidden troops are all in Shengjing City, and it will not be long before the gate of Shengjing is closed. When the time comes, the news inside and outside the city will not be communicated, so Shengjing's 30,000 forbidden troops will not be able to come.

As for his father's and his grandfather's guards, there were only 1,000 people in total, and they were diverted a lot by envoys. How could this compete with the 10,000 people in his hands?

Therefore, at this time Dingchun Garden is already under his control.

finally!

It's his turn to call the shots in this world!

He wants to get back the uselessness he suffered before today!

Thinking in this way, he looked at Sheng Hong with a sneer: "Father, just give up struggling, as long as you obediently write down the edict of abdication, then I guarantee that you will be able to enjoy the glory and wealth like the emperor's grandpa." "Get out

! "But Sheng Hong only gave him this word, and then stared at Li Hao: "Li Aiqing, I treat you well on weekdays, what conditions did this beast offer you, I will give you double!

" He took a step forward slowly, and said, "My lord, your usual punishment is too harsh, and you don't give people a chance to reform. If you make a mistake once, there will be no future. How can you act like this?" Make your subordinates feel uneasy?"

Sheng Hong narrowed his eyes, and immediately said: "Li Aiqing, no matter what serious crime you committed before, as long as you take down this bastard Sheng Zhiang, then not only will I not hold you accountable, but I will even give you a promotion! "

As soon as these words came out, Li Hao's bearded face suddenly became loose.

The fifth prince snorted, and immediately said: "Commander Li, what you committed was embezzlement of military pay and gambling in an underground gambling house. No matter which of these two crimes, my father can't tolerate them. Be careful that he will regret it later!" "And, these

years You are unappreciated, and your father does not recognize your ability, otherwise, of course, when you competed with Zhao Cun for the captain of the Guards, why did he choose Zhao Cun? It is obvious that you two are tied!" When these words came out, Li Hao's

face The looseness on his face disappeared in an instant, yes, the Holy One didn't reuse him at all, and he also made a big mistake, following the Fifth Prince's rebellion, this was his only way out. He cupped his hands towards Sheng Hong: "Your Majesty, you have buried your official position for ten years, and

our relationship between monarch and minister will be exhausted today."

." The British public praised it.

Sheng Hong's face was as gloomy as water, and he was about to speak, when Lu Wenrong suddenly yelled: "Fifth prince, let's arrest Li as soon as possible, and let the emperor write down the abdication edict." He

said When he came to the Fifth Prince, he stared at Li Qiao with a vicious smile on his face.

At this time, Dong Kunrui also said: "Fifth prince, the abdication edict is important. With this edict, you will be the next emperor of Dasheng .

"

Immediately, he didn't want Sheng Hong to speak again. In order to avoid long nights and dreams, it's better to make a quick decision.

"Father, you should write the imperial edict first. As long as you write it, I guarantee that no one will touch you." After finishing speaking, he

waved his hands behind him: "Arrest Li Qiao."

After the words fell, Immediately, two soldiers of the Imperial Guard came out.

The two soldiers came to Li Qiao, grabbed Li Qiao's arms respectively, and then escorted Li Qiao to Li Hao's side.

Li Qiao didn't resist.

Lu Wenrong suddenly let out an arrogant laugh: "My surname is Li, why don't you beat people? You jump up and beat people, or you will never have a chance in this life." "Not only will I beat you, but I will

also Torturing your man husband and the two little bastards in front of you, I will make you die!" As

soon as these words came out, Li Qiao's face was so gloomy that he could drip water.

At this time, he had been detained in the center of the main hall, and came to the Fifth Prince and Lu Wenrong.

Lu Wenrong continued to laugh wildly: "If you stare at me again, I will blind your eyes!"

The fifth prince also stretched out his foot immediately, kicked him in the stomach, and said viciously: "I see how you hide now!" The last time the fifth prince

wanted to beat Li Qiao at the gate of the palace, but he didn't touch Li Qiao. A piece of his clothes, now he can finally hit someone with all his heart!

But who would have thought that as soon as his feet were lifted into the air, Li Qiao suddenly lifted his legs sideways and kicked him on the waist, causing him to stagger and fall directly to the ground.

Before he could react, Li Qiao broke free from the hands of the two soldiers, and then Li Qiao grabbed a chair weighing more than ten kilograms with one hand, and threw it at the two guard soldiers beside him.

He was so fast that the two soldiers of the forbidden army didn't even have time to react, and they were hit with blood all over their heads by him, losing their fighting power.

Lu Wenrong finally came to his senses, his face paled in an instant, he turned around and ran away with a ghostly scream, but the next moment, Li Qiao grabbed the chair and threw it at him.

Then Li Qiao didn't care whether the hit hit or not, and directly bent down and grabbed the fifth prince's hair raised by the jade crown, dragging the fifth prince like a dead dog, and quickly retreated.

Before he retreated to Cao Xingying, Lu Wenrong's screams sounded, obviously, he hit the ground.

He laughed inwardly.

Very well, his embarrassing behavior of deliberately moving the chair to the center of the main hall and gesticulating to Sheng Hong just now was not in vain - after all, everyone knew that he could only hit and kick people with chairs.

This fifth prince is really reversed, he heard the key words correctly in the morning.

But to his surprise, Lu Wenrong actually came!

Well done!

He can avenge himself publicly!

Including the Fifth Prince who is like a dead dog in his hands!

Anyway, Sheng Hong didn't know that he had already inferred from the key words he heard in the morning and Sheng Hong's anomaly today that the fifth prince would rebel against him tonight. For humiliating the prince, Sheng Hong will definitely not blame him.

Besides, Sheng Hong seemed furious, but in fact he was calm. Combined with Sheng Hong's strange behavior today, he was sure that Sheng Hong had a plan.

Now that there is a back move, if he doesn't make a move right now, there will be no chance to hit someone in a reasonable and legal way.

Moreover, you have to be worthy of the fifth prince's cooperation!

The Fifth Prince was actually standing beside the chair, I'm sorry for this good opportunity if he didn't make a move!

The author has something to say:

I wanted to finish writing the rebellion, but I still haven't finished it, so I will send you a small red envelope!