Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211 New content of Gao Zhiyuan's booklet Gao Zhiyuan went to the border town

The wedding date of Li Ershan and Fan Yuanyuan was set on the autumn day, and now there are only ten days left before the wedding date. Therefore, when Li Dao returned home in the evening, Li Qiao was decorating a new house with Tao Zhu in the East Erkua courtyard.

When the two cross courtyards in the east were rebuilt, Li Qiao made the courtyards of Li Dashan, Li Ershan, Li Xiaoshan, and Lixia into a row of small courtyards.

Everyone in Li Dashan likes this kind of small courtyard. If they stay in their own small courtyard, then they are neighbors.

After leaving their small courtyard, everyone is a lively family again.

Now that Li Ershan is going to get married, the small courtyard of Li Ershan has become the busiest place in the Li family's mansion. The whole family will go to battle to decorate the new house and prepare all the items needed for getting married.

Knowing that it was Li Dao who had returned, Li Qiao put aside his paper-cutting work and went to his study in Dong Yi Kuan Yard.

Compared with half a month ago, the weather has dropped a little.

In previous years, people who were still hot at this time tried their best to avoid the summer heat, but this year, the heat of summer began to slip away before it entered autumn.

"It's been a hard journey, drink some water first."

Li Qiao opened the door and entered the study, motioning for Li Dao who was waiting at the door to follow.

"Master Xie is sympathetic, and I will drink after the report." Li Dao said, reaching into his arms, and took out a palm-sized booklet wrapped in kraft paper.

"The young people listened to the corner these days and didn't hear any useful information. Gao Zhiyuan was talking all day long. Three days ago, he said he was going to the border town of Kangbao County." "Yesterday he came to the capital and

hired Two people from Royal Logistics acted as bodyguards, and then set off for the border town yesterday afternoon."

"His explanation to Zhao Yinzan was that he had a bad premonition and needed to go to the border town to confirm it. He didn't say what the bad premonition was, so the little one brought back his pamphlet." "Master,

you Look."

Holding the booklet in both hands, he handed it to Li Qiao respectfully.

Li Qiao was surprised as he took it: "He went to the border town?"

"Yes. He set off yesterday afternoon, and today he should have left the boundary of Shengjing and entered Jibei Province."

Li Dao said.

The north of Shengjing is also the territory of Jibei Province. Because the Hu people have violated the border in the past two years, the official road leading to the border town has been covered with plaster early.

According to the normal speed of the bullock cart, Gao Zhiyuan would be able to reach the border town in about four or five days.

Li Qiao pressed the button in surprise, and opened the kraft paper packet. The outer layer of kraft paper was wrapped by Li Dao. It was hot, and Li Dao was afraid that his pockets would be stained with sweat, so Li Dao wrapped Gao Zhiyuan's kraft paper again. One layer of kraft paper.