Chapter 9 Everyone Comes to Him as a Wheat Sickle for Free Tutorial!

Li Qiao's fish sales are still going well today.

Low price, fresh, well-balanced, and willing to wipe off the ink, he has all the advantages that customers expect, so he sold out early.

After selling out, he didn't rush back to the village, but wandered around the county town with his cart, looking for some business opportunities.

Selling fish can actually make a decent income, but this is not a long-term solution, because he found that there are fewer fish in the river channel of Sanliu Village.

It took him longer than the previous few days to catch enough 300 catties of fish.

According to this trend, his fish won't last long.

But now he not only owes gambling debts, but also saves the dowry, and even builds a house. This is a rough calculation, at least two hundred taels of silver.

The name Pingcheng is unremarkable, but there are two bustling commercial streets in the county seat. There are many shops on both sides of the street, and there are all kinds of food, drink, and entertainment, and there are not too few customers coming in and out.

Li Qiao observed these shops one by one, combined with his current actual situation, a lot of ideas came to his mind.

However, thinking about the road ahead, he hesitated.

He didn't stay in the county for much longer, bought a pound of mung bean cake, and set foot on his way home.

However, as soon as he entered the boundary of Sanliu Village, he was stopped by Zhang Xiuhua.

The wheat field of Zhang Xiuhua's house is next to the main road into the village, and she has been waiting for Li Qiao.

"Li Qiao!" She stared at Li Qiao with fiery eyes, and her tone was also affectionate: "The scythe you made for your elder brother, can you make some for your aunt's house? My aunt will give you money so that you don't let you work for nothing !"

"...Huh?"

Li Qiao was confused.

Zhang Xiuhua hurriedly recounted Li Liang's noon show off, and Li Qiao's head was full of black lines.

"Oh! Auntie knows that this will delay your fish sale. After all, even if Auntie gives money, it is definitely not as much as you earn from selling fish." Although

Zhang Xiuhua does not know how much Li Qiao earns, but look at Li Qiao's first The popularity of selling fish in the village in one day, and the fact that Li Liang was able to give Li Liang two scythes in just a few days, shows that Li Qiao can make a lot of money selling fish.

"But Auntie really can't help it. Your uncle has a bad waist and can't stand and sit for a long time. You can't count on such heavy work as harvesting wheat." "

Now the strong laborers in the family are me, Dazhu and Brother Qiu."

" You see, Brother Qiu is a little brother. He was supposed to be cooking and feeding the chickens at home, but instead he came to cut the wheat under the sun. His pretty face was flushed red. Auntie, I am really worried that he will marry in the future Don't go out!"

Zhang Xiuhua said, pointing to Brother Qiu who was picking up wheat ears with a basket on his back.

Brother Qiu is slender and thin. From the back view, he looks like a woman, which is in line with the aesthetics of people in this world.

But in June, the sun is scorching, if he works in the wheat fields like this every day, Brother Qiu's face will definitely be tanned.

Li Qiao: "..."

He glanced at Brother Qiu and nodded, "Okay."

Since Zhang Xiuhua is his first customer, and it doesn't take him much time to do this, he is so busy. Easy to help.

"Auntie, the sickle alone costs 500 renminbi, plus the nails used, it costs 510 renminbi. The wood needed can be cut up the mountain, so you can give me the money for the sickle and nails, and the manual cost is free. Give."

"Then a large sickle is worth five hundred renminbi. However, Auntie must give you the manual fee, because not only Auntie is looking for you, but other people in the village are also looking for you to do this. If you don't accept money from Auntie, then Others will definitely not be happy when they find out."

"Auntie has already let you suffer, how can I take advantage of you again, as much as you want, and you must charge the manual fee."

Zhang Xiuhua insisted.

But Li Qiao was stunned: "Other people also want me to make a sickle?"

"No way! It's faster to cut the wheat without bending over, who wouldn't be tempted?"

Li Qiao: "..."

"Ahem, little one Qiao, if you don't want to, then the big guy will definitely not force you. Everyone can understand that doing this will delay your fish sale."

Zhang Xiuhua felt a little guilty.

After Li Qiao agreed to make her a scythe, she told the others that she also wanted him to help make a scythe. She was worried that Li Qiao would regret it now that he knew the truth to avoid trouble.

Li Qiao looked at Zhang Xiuhua's face, and smiled softly: "Auntie, since I agree to you, I will definitely do it. As for other folks, I will think about it." Zhang Xiuhua felt relieved immediately when she heard this

. tone.

"Xiaoqiao, you must charge for the manual work! Also, if you have anything to do in the future, just ask Dazhu. Although he is illiterate, he is honest and strong. Don't be too polite. If there is any heavy work that should be done, you can look for him. !"

"Okay." Li Qiao responded with a smile, and said a few more words about making scythes, and then pushed the cart to continue walking to the village.

Before he had gone far, another fellow countryman stopped him, eager to ask him to help make wheat sickle.

Some directly said that they would pay him for the labor and would not let him do white work.

But some have a smile on their faces, but they don't mention the manual fee.

No matter what, Li Qiao replied with a smile:

He has to think about it.

He arrived at home soon, and now he has pulled out the weeds in the small courtyard. Although the whole small courtyard is still dilapidated, it is a little more popular.

He entered the main room, ready to move out the wheat obtained from the fish sale on the first day and spread it out to dry.

These wheats are newly harvested this year. They have not been dried yet, and they are highly watery. If they are kept in sacks, they will become moldy.

After spreading the wheat, he took the machete as a shovel and loosened the soil in the northwest corner of the courtyard, preparing to plant some vegetables.

There is no reason to buy vegetables all the time in the countryside, and it is enough for him to grow a little.

While he was busy, the door of the small courtyard was pushed open with a "bang".

A young daughter-in-law with hanging eyebrows rushed in hurriedly.

She swept her eyes and found Li Qiao squatting by the wall to loosen the soil. She put her hands on her hips and asked, "Li Qiao, you gave your elder brother two scythes, why don't you give your big brother two as well?" ?!"

"When the thugs from the gambling shop came, your big loyal brother had a fight with the whole family and had to lend you money! If he hadn't stretched out his hand, you would have only one leg left now!" "It's Sister-in-law

Yan Ah." Li Qiao got up with a smile and walked towards Han Xiaoyan.

This is the daughter-in-law of Li Dazhong, who was originally the lobby brother of the third uncle's family.

That day Li Dazhong insisted on lending money to Yuan Shen, but she scratched and scratched Li Dazhong again and again, making it take half a month for the bloodstains on Li Dazhong's face to disappear.

"Since you're calling me sister-in-law, then bring me the scythe that my family deserves!" Han Xiaoyan snorted coldly, reaching out to Li Qiao.

"Sister-in-law, don't worry. I didn't know if the scythe worked well, so I only shot two. Now that it is sure, I went to the blacksmith shop to hit five more." "There are people who lent me money back then

. "

However, I don't have much money, so you can only have one of five families." "

Hmph, you've only been selling fish for a few days, and you can catch so many scythes. It seems that you really made a lot of money selling fish." Less."

"How much money does one scythe cost? You can make two more for my family." "

One needs five hundred coins."

"Five hundred coins! Are you robbing money?" Han Xiaoyan exclaimed.

"If sister-in-law doesn't believe it, you can go to the blacksmith shop in the county and ask." Li Qiao said in a good-tempered manner.

"I'm sure you have to let your big loyal brother go to the county to ask in person. You do it first, and I'll give you money when you're done."

Han Xiaoyan dropped these words and hurried away.

Li Qiao walked over and closed the courtyard door, and continued to loosen the soil and grow vegetables.

After a while, someone came to the door again.

There are folks from the same village, as well as relatives of the original body, such as Li Chunsheng, and there is also the second brother of the original body, Li Shu.

Li Shu disliked Li's father and Li's mother for preferring Yuanshen, the youngest son, and had nothing to do with Yuanshen.

When the thugs from the gambling house came, even though Li Liang talked dryly, Li Shu didn't take out a single copper coin.

However, now that Li Qiao was able to make wheat sickles, Li Shu came to the door.

Moreover, Li Shu was still unwilling to give money, moved out of Li's father and Li's mother's partiality for the original body for many years, and asked Li Qiaobai to make three for him.

Li Qiao: "..."

He pushed Li Xiao out and directly closed the courtyard door.

Li Liang was fifteen years older than Yuan, and Li Shu was thirteen years older.

When Yuanshen was six years old and was going to study in a private school, Li Mi didn't want to support Yuanshen to study, and it happened that he was already married at that time, so they made a fuss about separating the family.

So Li's father and Li's mother divided the family property into thirds and divided the family, and Li Shu didn't suffer at all.

After the separation, Li's father and Li's mother saved up money for two years, and then sent Yuanchen to a private school when Yuanchen was eight years old.

During the ten years of studying the original book, only Li Liang secretly stuffed the original body with copper coins to eat, and Li Shu never gave Yuan body a single grain of wheat.

It's ridiculous for Li Xiao to say such a thing now.

After loosening the soil, Li Qiao locked the courtyard door and went to the village chief with half a catty of mung bean cake.

The old village chief of Sanliu Village is Zhuang Fengshou, who is over sixty years old. It was already dark at this moment, and the villager was having dinner when Li Qiao arrived.

Since he delivered the fish last time, Zhuang Fengshou's family has treated him much better. When they saw him coming, they invited him to sit down and eat together.

Li Qiao waved his hand, sat on the small bench, and directly expressed his intention of coming.

After hearing this, Zhuang Fengshou's family was shocked: "You want to teach the folks how to make wheat sickles for free?!"