Chapter 62 Still Sweet Potato Jiangzhi County

After the third snow fell, the time came to the twelfth lunar month.

Early in the morning, when the sky was slightly bright, Li Qiao, Tao Zhu, Li Dashan and Li Chuntao were eating breakfast, when Wang Xiaoya drove the ox cart over.

Today, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu are going to the county town, and they need to use an ox cart.

If there are no accidents, this is the last time the two of them will go to the county before the Chinese New Year, so the two of them will make a big purchase.

Now they have moved into a new house.

The new house is divided into two courtyards, the front yard is used for making snacks, and the back yard is the happy hometown of the two of them.

As for the old house, the two hired father and son Wang Xiaoya and Chen Zaoer as long-term laborers. The father and son lived in the old house to watch over the ox carts and the freshly harvested corn and sweet potatoes, and also raised a few pigs and dozens of pigs. chicken.

Of course, I have to come to the new house to work during the day.

Chen Tiezhu went to work in the workshop, father and son Wang Xiaoya and Chen Zao'er were dumb and timid, and Chen Tiezhu's father, Wang Baihua, was a formidable one, who was eccentric to Chen Tiezhu's younger brother.

Wang Baihua often bullied Wang Xiaoya and Chen Zao'er on weekdays, and now Chen Tiezhu was going to work in the workshop, and he couldn't come out at all a year ago. Under such circumstances, Wang Baihua might treat Wang Xiaoya and Chen Zaoer as his The servant ordered.

Chen Tiezhu knew that Li Qiao and Tao Zhu were going to hire long-term workers, so before entering the workshop, he came to Li Qiao's house to ask Li Qiao, and wanted Li Qiao to hire Wang Xiaoya and Chen Zao'er, and the wages could be less. He didn't care, as long as Wang Xiaoya Dumb and Chen Zao'er are as long as they are not bullied by Wang Baihua.

After traveling for so long, Li Qiao knew the villagers of Sanliu Village quite well. He and Tao Zhu wanted to hire a long-term worker. After a lot of consideration, they couldn't find a particularly suitable person.

Now Chen Tiezhu begged to come over, the husband and wife discussed it and agreed.

Although Wang Xiaoya couldn't speak, she worked diligently, whether it was in the fields or at home, she did everything very well.

Although Chen Zao'er is timid, she has a calm temperament and is also a good hand at work.

One of the father and son can't speak, and the other doesn't like to talk. It's good to hire them as long-term workers.

So, after Li Qiao and Tao Zhu moved to the new house, Wang Xiaoya, Chen Zaoer and his son moved into the old house.

With Li Qiao in charge, Wang Baihua didn't dare to bully the father and son anymore.

The father and son were grateful to Li Qiao, and they were very diligent every day. When they went to the new house to make dim sum, they also knew how to avoid suspicion. They never went near the kitchen. They did whatever Tao Zhu asked them to do without asking any questions. Don't take a second look.

Yesterday Li Qiao specifically told Wang Xiaoya to bring the ox cart over after breakfast. Wang Xiaoya was afraid of delaying their business, so he fed the fodder early and then brought the ox cart over.

After tying the little ox to the stake at the door, Li Qiao entered the yard.

Li Dashan stood at the door of the kitchen, holding a sesame shortbread in his hand, staring at the drowsy sky as he gnawed: "Uncle, it's cloudy today and it's too cold, why don't you go to the county seat tomorrow."

" It's okay, I'll wear thicker clothes later."

Li Qiao also looked up at the sky, and then went into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Tao Zhu was drinking corn juice.

Next to him was a pottery bowl, which contained the corn juice that Li Qiao drank half.

Tao Zhu drank the corn juice in a few sips and let Li Qiao eat it slowly. He went to the backyard to change his clothes.

He made a new cotton coat a few days ago.

First put on a jacket with a stand-up collar, then a cotton-padded jacket with a round neck, and finally put on a cape with wide sleeves and a double-breast that is popular nowadays, and you're all set.

After going out, put on gloves, a rabbit fur hat, and a rabbit fur scarf. Even in such a cold windy day, you are not afraid of the cold.

As soon as Tao Zhu changed his clothes, Li Qiao also entered the room. Seeing that Tao Zhu was already dressed, Li Qiao said, "Bring more money, I need to buy a lot of books today." "Okay." Tao Zhu responded, turned to open the

book money box.

Now his family's money bag has also been upgraded, from the original cloth bag to a rabbit skin bag, put twenty five taels of small silver ingots into the rabbit skin bag, and took ten copper coins, and then he put the money Cover the box.

At this time, Li Qiao also changed his clothes, and the couple held hands and went to the front yard.

Set off.

The two of them sat next to each other on the bullock cart, and just after leaving the village entrance, they ran into Xiao Wu.

The weather has been cold recently, so Li Qiao specifically told shopkeeper Wang not to come so early.

Anyway, the snacks and sausages are not worrying about selling, and it's okay to bring them back to Moon Tower later.

After saying hello to Xiao Wu, the husband and wife continued to walk forward. After walking a few steps, a convoy of vehicles approached them.

This is a real team.

A rough count, there are more than 30 carts, and there are a few bullock carts in the middle.

Whether it is a cart or a bullock cart, it is full of sweet potatoes.

This is when people from other villages come to the sweet potato workshop to sell sweet potatoes.

The first batch of vermicelli from Sweet Potato Workshop gained a huge reputation within less than a day after entering Wangyue Tower.

Five hundred catties of vermicelli were sold out before evening.

The vermicelli is so popular, the confidence of the sweet potato workshop is greatly increased, and the work is more vigorous. The vermicelli needs sweet potatoes, and Zhuang Fengshou will let each household in Sanliu Village draw lots like corn, and buy the villagers one by one in this way of sweet potatoes.

Sweet potatoes are more productive than corn and wheat. Although the yield per mu is not comparable to that of Liqiao's previous life, which was six to seven thousand catties, it is still fourteen to five hundred catties.

There is enough rain this year, and one mu of land weighs two thousand catties.

Almost every household in Sanliu Village grows sweet potatoes, some with five or six mu, and some with two mu.

The villagers seem to have a lot of sweet potatoes, but only six catties of sweet potatoes can make one catty of sweet potato starch. That is to say, if the sweet potato workshop makes five hundred catties of vermicelli a day, it needs about three thousand catties of sweet potatoes.

This speed is definitely high, so in the first ten days of last month, the sweet potatoes in Sanliu Village were completely consumed.

Sanliu Village ran out of sweet potatoes, so Zhujia Village followed.

There are only about 20 households in Zhujia Village, and after they run out of sweet potatoes, they will be Dahe Village where Uncle Li Dashan lives.

Giving the third place to Dahe Village was entirely out of Wang Guihua's face.

The people in Dahe Village were very happy and grateful to Wang Guihua and Li Qiao.

Although the sweet potato workshop bought sweet potatoes at only two cents a catty, which was the same as the market price, they found a way out for their sweet potatoes.

When the sweet potato workshop did not appear, their sweet potatoes could not be sold at all, and they had to eat them themselves or feed them to pigs.

Now that I can exchange money, what bicycle do I need?

Besides, sweet potatoes can actually sell for a lot of money.

If there are a lot of sweet potatoes, for example, six or seven acres—the reason why these people planted so many sweet potatoes was originally intended to feed pigs.

But now that it can be sold for money, no one is willing to feed pigs. One mu of land harvests two thousand catties of sweet potatoes, and seven mu of land is 14,000 catties.

Two Wen for a catty, then this is twenty-eight thousand Wen, or twenty-eight taels of silver!

Be good, sweet potatoes that used to be used to feed pigs can now be turned into twenty-eight taels of silver, who is not happy about it?

Who would not be grateful for this?

Even if the planting is small, for example, if only two acres of land are planted, there are still four thousand catties of sweet potatoes, which can be sold for eight thousand renminbi.

That's eight taels of silver!

Therefore, after Dahe Village sold the sweet potatoes, the village head, together with Li Dashan's uncle, specially came to Li Qiao's house to thank Li Qiao with gifts from all the villagers in Dahe Village.

The thank-you gifts given by the villagers of Dahe Village are quite simple. Each family produces a few eggs, a few catties of miscellaneous grains, a few catties of dried vegetables or other food, which are not expensive anyway.

But it's also a lot to get together.

Li Qiao didn't want to accept it at first, but the head of Dahe Village insisted on giving it away, so he sent these things to the sweet potato workshop for the workers of the sweet potato workshop to consume.

Because the workers in the sweet potato workshop cannot have contact with the outside world, there is a special person to cook. He sends these things over, which can cover the rations of the workers for several days.

Because the sweet potato workshop is in the village, the meals that the workers usually eat are the grains they bring with them. Now someone has sent several days' rations, and they are very happy.

So everyone is happy, everyone is happy.

After consuming all the sweet potatoes in Dahe Village, Li Qiao didn't designate a village. He asked the nearby villages to draw lots—on the

first day the sweet potato workshop was established, the nearby villages got the news and were all watching.

Since there is no priority, draw lots.

This method is not the most fair, but it can save a lot of trouble. When it is the turn of a certain village, the whole village of a certain village will be dispatched to transport the sweet potatoes to Sanliu Village together. There are more people and more strength, and it can also avoid disputes.

Otherwise, there will definitely be a quarrel over who comes first.

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu spotted the convoy. The couple looked at each other, and at the same time pulled up the rabbit fur scarf around their necks to cover half of their faces.

They don't want to be recognized.

These people from other villages are too enthusiastic. If they are recognized, they will have to delay at least a quarter of an hour before they can continue on their way.

The ordinary villagers in the surrounding villages did not know Li Qiao and Tao Zhu. Seeing that they were approaching Sanliu Village, they were talking and laughing, so absorbed in the joy that the sweet potatoes were about to be exchanged for money, they didn't even notice that they were trying to reduce their sense of presence with their heads down. Li Qiao and Tao Zhu.

"Hey, if we sell the sweet potatoes today, we will have a good year. My family has 10,000 catties of sweet potatoes this year, and we can sell them for twenty taels of silver!"

A man with a loud voice said with a smile.

"Oh, my family only grows one acre of sweet potatoes. If I had known that Liqiao could make a way out for sweet potatoes, I would have planted ten acres!" Some people laughed,

while others worried.

"Don't worry, there's next year, and next year we can be more diverse. If you earn less this year, try to make up for it next year."

Someone comforted me.

"Actually, even if my family's sweet potatoes can be sold for twenty taels of silver, that's nothing compared to the people in Sanliu Village."

The man with a rather loud voice said again: "My husband and his aunt's family is Sanliu Village. From Liucun, I heard that those who work in the sweet potato workshop can get fifty cash a day!"

"Fifty cash?! Is it true or not?"

This sentence immediately caused exclamation from all around.

"It must be true. They can make five or six hundred catties of vermicelli every day. They can sell out so many vermicelli every day."

The man said again.

"The vermicelli can make a lot of money, right? Fifty renminbi a day, a family of two, that day is 100 renminbi! Adding their own sweet potatoes, the people of Sanliu Village can earn at least a dozen taels of silver this winter." If there are too many, I'm afraid I can earn more than thirty taels of silver!"

Thirty taels of silver.

The eyes of the people on the nearby scooters were red with envy.

Thirty taels can build a brand new green brick house and marry two daughters-in-law. No matter how many people save for ten years, they may not be able to save this family fortune!

"Why isn't Li Qiao from our village? Sanliu Village took all the benefits!" "

Oh, that's right, Li Qiao's husband is also from Sanliu Village. Do you think this is annoying?"

" Li Qiao is already married, and now he can only think about his child, I hope his husband can get pregnant and have a child soon, so that I can marry my daughter and younger brother!"... Li who was listening to the praise with a

happy

face Buckwheat, it can't be more beautiful.

Fortunately, their ox cart was far away from those voices, Tao Zhu couldn't hear them, otherwise, wouldn't this be causing trouble for Tao Zhu.

Coughing softly, he leaned against Tao Zhu: "Brother Zhu, are you cold?" "

Not cold. Are you cold?"

Tao Zhu changed his position so that he could lean more comfortably some.

"I'm not cold either. The clothes you made are great. They keep you warm from head to toe. Now I'm warm."

Tao Zhu couldn't help laughing when he heard this: "You have to study every day, and it's too cold to sit at the desk. You need to wear some clothes. Make it thicker."

In fact, considering the current weather, he hopes that Li Qiao can stay on the kang and study, anyway, his family is richer than before, and he is not afraid of burning dry wood.

However, Li Qiao said that when he was studying on the kang, his long legs could not be stretched, and he was prone to drowsiness. He had no choice but to make thicker clothes for Li Qiao.

"Brother Zhu is the best. It is my good fortune to marry Brother Zhu as my husband. When we arrive in the county, let's go to a restaurant." "

Huh?" Tao Zhu was taken aback when he heard this.

Is there any inevitable connection between praising him and eating out?

"Today is your birthday. From today onwards, you will be truly twenty years old." Li Qiao said with a smile.

Tao Zhu: "..."

His eyes widened instantly.

After a while, his heart suddenly became warm.

Yes, today is his birthday.

But he had never celebrated his birthday in all these years, so he forgot about it, but he didn't expect Li Qiao to remember it!

"How do you know?" He couldn't help asking, his watery eyes were already curved, and the corners of his mouth covered by the rabbit fur scarf were also turned up.

"I asked your mother specifically."

As a modern person, birthdays, wedding anniversaries, Qixi Festival and other special days have long been engraved in Li Qiao's bones.

These are big festivals and must be celebrated.

That's why he had to go to the county seat today.

Not to mention it's cloudy, even if it's snowing, it can't stop him from taking Tao Zhu to a restaurant to celebrate!

"Okay, then let's go to Wangyuelou for lunch." Tao Zhu couldn't help stretching out his gloved hand to grab Li Qiao's hand.

If it is a blessing, he is the lucky one.

To be able to marry this person, he must have done a great deed in his previous life.

The husband and wife talked together and walked for more than an hour before arriving at the county seat.

Tao Zhu wanted to buy some fabrics to make bedding and clothes for Liqiao to study in the county next year.

If there is no accident, Li Qiao will go to the county to study next year, and he has to prepare the relevant clothes now.

After leaving the cloth shop, the two went to the bookstore.

These days, Li Qiao has already memorized the Four Books by heart, and he has almost memorized the commentary books Zhuang Wen recommended to him last time.

So, he was going to start reading the Five Classics.

In addition to the Five Classics, related commentaries should also be bought, so that you can understand while reading and deepen your memory.

In addition to the Five Classics, he also bought copybooks.

Now he has to write big characters every day. After practicing for so long, his writing speed has accelerated a lot, and his writing is no longer limp.

However, today's Holy One attaches great importance to calligraphy, so he must also pay attention to it. He doesn't want to be outstanding, but he can't be lower than the general level of candidates.

The clerk at the bookstore saw that he was going to buy copybooks after buying more than a dozen books in one go, and his mouth was grinning almost to the back of his ears.

Big client, big client!

The official font used in the imperial examinations today is Taige Style, which is a type of regular script.

So the clerk took out several copybooks for Li Qiao to choose.

"Scholars love the fonts of these masters. All of them are selling very well. You can see which one you want."

Li Qiao spread out these copybooks on the counter and looked at them one by one. .

These copybooks are all in Taige style, but there are subtle differences.

After looking at it for a while, he finally chose the one with the least distinctive features. If it is too distinctive, it will not be easy to imitate.

Pick one of the more mediocre ones, you can't go wrong with these.

He doesn't intend to compare calligraphy with real ancients, as long as calligraphy doesn't hold him back.

When buying copybooks, you must buy brushes, paper, and ink ingots. Therefore, when Tao Zhu came out of the bookstore, the money bag in Tao Zhu's hand was mostly empty.

Entering a bookstore, fifty taels of silver didn't stop there!

But Tao Zhu didn't feel bad at all, he carefully put these books, paper, pen and ink into the bookcase, and put the bookcase between him and Li Qiao.

Then he looked at Li Qiao: "Shall we go to Moon Tower?"

"Well, business is done, let's go to the restaurant." Li Qiao nodded with a smile.

So, the couple drove the ox cart to the backyard of Wangyue Tower.

After parking the ox cart, the two of them carried the bookcases to the front yard of Wangyue Building to find shopkeeper Wang.

It was not yet eleven o'clock, but the lobby of Mochizuki Building was already full.

The private room on the second floor was almost full.

But Li Qiao is not worried, he asked Xiao Wu to greet shopkeeper Wang yesterday, and shopkeeper Wang left him a private room.

Shopkeeper Wang knew that Li Qiao and Tao Zhu were coming, but he was too busy, so he led Li Qiao and Tao Zhu to the private room on the second floor, and left in a hurry without saying a few words.

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu didn't mind, they were both acquaintances, so shopkeeper Wang didn't need to spend time entertaining them.

The private room reserved by shopkeeper Wang is in a good location, next to the window, and you can see the street below when you open the window.

Before the dishes were served, Li Qiao pulled Tao Zhu to open the window to enjoy the street view.

After staying in the village for a long time, Li Qiao occasionally wanted to see the prosperity of the county town.

"Huh? Why did the guy from Wangyue Tower bring stewed vegetables to the opposite teahouse?" As soon as he opened the window, he saw a guy carrying a tray into the teahouse opposite Wangyuelou.

There were four bowls of stewed vegetables on the tray, and he recognized them at a glance. It was a dish that his family would eat every two days, and it was more popular than the big plate chicken.

Tao Zhu also saw it, and just as Li Qiao was speaking, another waiter came into the teahouse with four bowls of stewed vegetables.

In the teahouse, the tables seen from their angle were already full of people.

Just at this time, a waiter came in with a teapot to serve the couple. Li Qiao pointed to the teahouse opposite and asked what was going on.

After hearing Li Qiao's words, the guy laughed immediately: "Brother Qiao, the business of our Wangyuelou is so good that many diners have no place to sit, but they don't want to leave, so they have to eat the stewed dishes of our Wangyuelou, so Yesterday, the shopkeeper rented the teahouse opposite, and anyone who eats stewed vegetables can go to the teahouse opposite."

Li Qiao: "..."

He knows that the stewed vegetables in Wangyuelou sell well, and there are often diners who are willing to stand with bowls I wanted to eat, but I didn't expect it to be so popular that I could rent someone else's teahouse.

At this time, a very childish voice came from the next private room.

"Cousin, is this stew delicious? Wangyuelou is better at making it. Jixianglou in Fucheng can't make this taste even if you buy vermicelli." "Yes." A slightly deep voice responded to

this immature dish sound.

"Then you shouldn't go back to Fucheng years ago. You can still study in Pingcheng, and you can come to Wangyuelou to eat every day. Stewed vegetables, hot and sour noodles, fried vermicelli, cold vermicelli, vermicelli buns, vermicelli cakes, wow, every day All of them are delicious."

Shen Hua counted the vermicelli dishes of Wangyuelou with his fingers, even though there was a bowl of luxurious braised vegetables in front of him, he couldn't help swallowing.

As for his cousin Xu Ying, there was not only a deluxe stewed dish in front of him, but also a deluxe bowl of hot and sour noodles.

He was too busy talking about fans right now, so he could only answer vaguely.

For so many vermicelli dishes, he is willing to stay in Pingcheng!

Whether it's vermicelli in stewed dishes or vermicelli in hot and sour noodles, pick up a chopstick, and then suck it gently, and the smooth and delicious vermicelli will enter your mouth.

This feeling is wonderful!

And Shen Hua got Xu Ying's answer, and clapped his hands happily: "Then I will buy a hundred catties of vermicelli from shopkeeper Wang later, and send it to Xu's house with the letter. You can go back after the Chinese New Year." Hehe, he hopes that

Fucheng Even if there are vermicelli in restaurants, big and small, they will never be able to taste the taste of Mochizuki, so his cousin can stay in Pingcheng forever.

However, thinking of the popularity of vermicelli, he immediately recruited a buddy.

On the first day when Wangyuelou launched dried vermicelli, some sensitive businessmen smelled money. These merchants knew that Pingcheng could only sell vermicelli from Wangyuelou, so they sold the vermicelli to Fucheng.

Fucheng is so big, and the vermicelli is so delicious, but Wangyue Tower can only provide a few hundred catties of vermicelli every day, so if he wants to prepare a hundred catties of vermicelli for the Xu family, he has to make an appointment with Shopkeeper Wang in advance.

On Li Qiao's side, forced to listen to the conversation between Shen Hua and Xu Ying, he couldn't help but said to Tao Zhu: "We really underestimated the charm of vermicelli." Through Xiao Wu's mouth before, they

knew that vermicelli sold well .

But hearing what the diners said with my own ears now feels better than when I heard it from Xiao Wu's mouth.

"So you are amazing, you can come up with such a way."

Tao Zhu said with a slight smile, looking at Li Qiao with sparkling eyes.

"So-so." Li Qiao waved his hand to divert Tao Zhu's attention. Today is Tao Zhu's birthday, and Tao Zhu is the protagonist.

Li Qiao ordered all the special dishes of Wangyuelou, and the whole table was covered with dishes of all kinds, large and small. The couple did not drink, and replaced the wine with tea, while tasting the food slowly, talking about trivial matters.

Although home-cooked meals are delicious, they are not as lively and fresh as when eating out.

Therefore, Tao Zhu was extremely satisfied with this meal.

The unfinished meal was packed and taken away by two people. At this time, shopkeeper Wang finally appeared.

Now not only diners come to him to buy vermicelli, but some small vendors also come to him. He is so busy every day that he wishes he could have ten of him to deal with various things.

He appeared at this time not just to give away Li Qiao and Tao Zhu, he also hoped that Li Qiao could expand production, hundreds of catties of vermicelli every day, what is it in front of the vast market of Pingcheng, Fucheng, and surrounding counties?

Nothing counts wow.

What's more, the Chinese New Year is about to come. After the New Year, the sweet potatoes will not be easy to store. If the sweet potatoes are broken, then you have to wait until next year if you want to eat vermicelli again.

This is not going to work.

Not only is he unwilling, but the majority of diners are also unwilling.

The majority of diners urged him, so he came to urge Li Qiao.

After hearing these words, Li Qiao could only respond with two words: Do your best.

After leaving Wangyue Tower, the couple planned to go back to the village directly, but when they reached the gate of the city, they were stopped by the gatekeepers.

"Are you Li Qiao from Sanliu Village?"

The yamen servant, who looked to be in his fifties, looked Li Qiao carefully, and then asked.

"My lord, Xiaosheng is indeed Li Qiao. I wonder why the lord stopped Xiaosheng?"

Li Qiao was neither humble nor overbearing, and treated her calmly.

"It's not me looking for you, it's the county magistrate looking for you, come with me."

The old yamen servant signaled Li Qiao to get on the ox cart and follow him.

Li Qiao: "..."

The magistrate looking for him?

Tao Zhu on the side, his brain was a little pale, he could only subconsciously look at Li Qiao, why did the magistrate look for Li Qiao?

Li Qiao didn't do anything.

"Don't be nervous, our county magistrate is very approachable. Although I don't know why I'm looking for you, it shouldn't be a bad thing." The

old yamen servant saw that they were all stunned, especially Tao Zhu looked nervous, so he explained something.

When Li Qiao heard this, she immediately put her heart in her stomach.

He first smiled at the old yamen servant, and then gently took Tao Zhu's hand: "Don't be afraid."

At this time, Li Qiao was not wearing gloves, and Tao Zhu felt the familiar touch and temperature, and his pale brain finally Can turn.

He twitched the corners of his mouth, revealing a somewhat stiff smile, as a response to Li Qiao.

Li Qiao was relieved, and went to lead the bullock cart with the other hand.

Tao Zhu quickly let go of his hand, in front of the official, he couldn't hold back like this.

The old yamen servant looked at this scene and felt strange.

In his aesthetics, Tao Zhu is naturally ugly, he didn't expect Li Qiao, an outstanding scholar, to value Tao Zhu so much.

But this has nothing to do with him, he led Li Qiao Tao Zhu to the county government.

The county magistrate of Pingcheng, surnamed Jiang, was in his forties and had a refined temperament. When Li Qiao and Tao Zhu arrived at the county government office, he was playing with garlic sprouts in the backyard of the county government office.

After hearing the report from the old yamen servant, he asked Li Qiao and Tao Zhu to meet him in the wing room.

"Student Li Qiao, I greet the magistrate."

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu entered the wing room, saw Jiang magistrate, and knelt down to salute.

Although he really didn't want to kneel, but the rules of this era were like this, Li Qiao didn't want to stand alone.

"Get up."

Jiang Zhixian walked away from Suan Miao, he waved his hand, signaling Li Qiao and Tao Zhu to get up.

When Li Qiao and Tao Zhu stood up, his eyes turned around on Li Qiao, and then on Tao Zhu, and then he folded his arms in front of him, and said slowly: "Li Qiao , Li Qiao from Sanliu Village, Sanli Town, right?"

"To my lord, the student is Li Qiao from Sanliu Village, Sanli Town."

Li Qiao answered with his head down, his voice clear.

"Yeah." Jiang Zhixian paced back and forth, and continued to ask slowly: "I heard that you were ignorant before, and only recently started to study seriously. What books have you read?" "Referring to my lord, the student has only read four books recently

. "

Bringing up the past, Li Qiao showed no shame, and his voice was still clear.

"Then the official will not make it difficult for you. If you don't test your Mo Yi and Tie Jing, you can just talk about your sweet potato workshop. I heard that you give profits to the villagers?" "Yes." Although he was surprised in his heart, Li Qiao

's

face He didn't panic at all, he didn't think about it, and directly explained the origin and current situation of the sweet potato workshop.

Including why he gave profits to the villagers:

the villagers took good care of their husband and wife, and he wanted to repay the villagers.

After Jiang Zhixian listened to his long words, his face flashed with satisfaction: "The Holy Majesty once said that gratitude is the greatest virtue of a person. Although you can't study well, fortunately, you have a heart of gratitude.

" Let the villagers in the surrounding villages earn money, the Holy Majesty once said that the prosperity of the people is the security of the country, you can make the villagers of Sanli Town rich, that's amazing." Li Qiao: "..." This is a

compliment

.

But he must be humble, he was about to speak, but unexpectedly, Jiang Zhixian spoke again in the next moment.

"It's almost the Chinese New Year, and I need to make some souvenirs for relatives and friends. After staying in Pingcheng for three years, Pingcheng finally has some local specialties.

" Do some, hurry up, don't delay the annual ceremony."

"?"

Feelings are the key?

You deliberately stopped him at the gate of the city, because you want him to make something that can be sold?

Fortunately, he thought it was a big deal!

Tao Zhu next to him was also a little stunned, what happened?

Jiang Zhixian saw Li Qiao's speechlessness and Tao Zhu's dullness in his eyes, he coughed softly, and said with a serious face: "Your business is getting bigger and bigger, be careful to become a merchant, the Holy Majesty once said that businessmen value profits Wude, if you want to study in the future,

you must not become a merchant." "Go back and find a suitable person to support, and come to the county government to handle the matter in a few days."

Li Qiao: "..."

He almost forgot about it!

However, why does the county magistrate always quote words from the Holy Master's essays?

The author has something to say:

Heck, this is the follow-up of sweet potatoes...

The yield per mu of sweet potatoes in this time and space is made up by me, so don't be serious.