Chapter 31 All maintain that he hangs out with Li Qiao and has meat to eat

After Li Qiao's words fell, a thin woman who was taller than Tao Shu suddenly rushed towards Tao Shu.

She came to Tao Shu, grabbed Tao Shu's arm with her withered and fleshless hands, and yanked away Tao Shu's claws that were holding Xiao Wu's clothes.

Then, she held Tao Shu's collar with both hands, and brought Tao Shu to Li Qiao like a chicken.

She looked at Li Qiao timidly: "Is that the case?"

This set of movements sounds slow, but in fact it only took a few seconds. Not only did everyone present not react, even Tao Shu didn't respond. react to.

It was only after the woman opened her mouth that Tao Shu howled belatedly: "Wang Xiuying, let me go!"

He struggled hard, trying to break Wang Xiuying's big hand.

But Wang Xiuying's hands were like iron pliers, and he couldn't shake them even with all his strength.

"Hahaha, Tao Shu, Aunt Xiuying's strength is as strong as that of a strong man, so don't waste your efforts."

Zheng Qianqian looked at Tao Shu's swollen face, and said with a smile.

"Aunt Xiuying, let's do it this way. From now on, when you come to my house to sell dry firewood, eggs, flour, sesame seeds, etc., the price per catty will be two cents higher than the market price.

" Some jobs like carrying water, if Auntie Xiuying is free, she can come to my house, and the wages are two cents higher than the market price."

Li Qiao looked at the anxiety on Wang Xiuying's face, and said gently.

This Wang Xiuying is well-known in Sanliu Village, because she is stronger than ordinary women and can compete with strong men with big arms and round waists.

Her man got sick a few years ago, she sold the family's land to only two acres and failed to save her man. After her man was gone, she did not remarry. She took care of her in-laws and raised her children. Her life was miserable. Baba makes a living by working as a long-term worker for the dealer.

At this time, he offered a good offer. If it were someone else, he would hesitate to stand up immediately because of his face and fellow villagers.

But Wang Xiuying doesn't think so much, she just wants to make money.

So she rushed out immediately and sanctioned Tao Shu.

Since she has fulfilled his request, he will naturally keep his promise.

"Okay." Wang Xiuying got a clear answer, with a very shallow smile on her always sad face, and then she looked at Li Mi.

Li Mi didn't push Xiao Wu, but he did stand in front of Xiao Wu, blocking Xiao Wu's way.

Seeing Wang Xiuying looking over at this moment, he subconsciously took a step to the side to make way.

This Wang Xiuying is strong and only accepts money. He doesn't want to be held by the collar like Tao Shu.

However, when he really got out of the way, he was annoyed again.

It's too embarrassing for everyone to watch!

"Li Qiao, how dare you treat me like this?!"

"Don't always look for problems from others, why don't I treat my elder brother like this?"

Li Qiao said with a smile: "If your family comes to my house to sell things like dry firewood and flour, Brother Zhu and I will not accept it."

"Tao Shu and Liu Cui's family will not accept it either."

"You!"

When Li Xiao heard this, he was furious.

How could he compare him with Tao Shu and Liu Cui?

He slapped hard on the ground: "You want my dry firewood flour, and I won't give it to you!

" I've made money."

Li Mi: "..."

In a hurry, he actually said the sentence just now.

mad.

He wants to make money, he wants to be prosperous!

However, with so many people watching, he is not a shameless scoundrel like Tao Shu, and he is Li Qiao's second brother!

Tell him to immediately change his mind and be soft on Li Qiao, he can't do it.

"Li Shu, what Li Qiao said is also reasonable. You haven't helped Li Qiao in these years. Let's see what Li Liang does."

Someone stood up and spoke for Li Qiao.

This sentence made an opening, and the others also condemned Li Xiaomi.

regret.

The villagers present all regretted it.

When Li Qiao made the request just now, they were scruples about face—

Li Qiao is a junior, they are older, and now the junior offers a few pennies in remuneration, they just listen to the junior, how embarrassing.

But who knew that with just such a hesitation, the great opportunity was snatched away by Wang Xiuying.

Two pennies per catty is higher than the market price, which doesn't seem like much, but it's a thousand catties for a hundred catties.

That's two hundred and two thousand!

Flour, eggs, and sesame seeds are abundant, and it is impossible for them to concoct some out of thin air and sell them to Li Qiao for a long time.

But there are countless dry firewood. Sanliu Village is backed by mountains, and the most indispensable thing is dry firewood.

Now is the wheat harvest period, and there is no spare time to collect dry firewood.

But if there is no work in the fields during the slack season, such as winter, picking dry firewood is a long-term, stable way to earn a lot of money without leaving the village!

How can such a good opportunity come in peacetime?

But with such hesitation now, this great opportunity is gone.

mad!

Since you can't grab Wang Xiuying's chance, let's take the time to show your presence in front of Li Qiao. After all, you can sell eggs, flour, dry firewood, etc. in the village, which is another way to make money.

Although earning less, it is better than nothing.

Moreover, looking at Li Qiao's posture, they are now recruiting short-term workers, and then they will definitely recruit long-term workers. Now, show off more and leave a good impression on Li Qiao. Then Li Qiao will definitely give priority to them when recruiting workers in the future. .

With this in mind, at this time everyone spoke out to condemn Li Xiaomi.

It is easy for them to find a reason, because Li Mi is not reasonable about this matter, and their words of condemnation are completely tenable.

Li Shu separated from Li Qiao's family when he was young, and has never given Li Qiao a corn bun these years, always with the attitude that Li's father, Li mother, Li Qiao owed him. He made a fortune together?

Hearing these truths, Li Mi became even angrier: "What's the matter between us brothers?!"

"What about the brothers? In the final analysis, they are two families, or two families that have not seen each other for ten years. We are all from the same village, and it is normal for us to speak a few words of justice." The villagers were not afraid of

Li Shu, and immediately refuted up.

Li Shu was trembling with anger, but he couldn't refute anything, he could only repeat his point of view:

Li's father and Li mother were too partial to Li Qiao, which caused him a lot of losses, and it was only natural for Li Qiao to compensate him.

His point of view has attracted more ridicule.

This is simply shameless.

Must be strongly condemned!

It was impossible for Li Mi to quarrel with so many people by himself, so he gave Li Qiao a hard look and shut up.

Tao Zhu looked at the scene in front of him, and looked at Li Qiao beside him with some admiration. This was equivalent to spending a little more copper on Wang Xiuying, and the villagers condemned Li Mi one after another.

Li Qiao accepted Tao Zhu's admiring gaze calmly, and then he waved his hands with a smile, signaling everyone to listen to him first.

"Folks, what I just said is valid. If anyone has extra dry wood, flour, eggs, etc., they can sell them to me at the same price as the market price." "This will save everyone from going to town." "However

,

I After all, it is a food business, so the flour sold to me must be fine and clean, and Zhuge and I can't use a stone mill to grind it again." "Sesame can't be mixed with stones and dust

. I'm already too busy, so naturally I don't have time to pick those pebbles, I hope everyone understands."

"Understand, this is the basic requirement."

"That's right, everyone is not a fool. People in the village can't deceive their own people." "

It's not easy for Li Qiao to do business, and what he earns is hard money."

Everyone responded, agreeing with Li Qiao's words.

It's human nature, if it were them, they would definitely make such a request.

"It's really great that everyone understands. Starting today, everyone is welcome to come to my house to sell eggs, dry firewood and other things."

Li Qiao said again.

"No problem. It just so happens that my family has saved dozens of eggs. I originally wanted to sell them in the town, so I'm looking for you now." An

aunt said with a smile.

"Today, Erya is going to go up the mountain to pick up dry firewood, so I have to ask Erya to pick up more."

Someone also said this.

"I ran out of flour at home. I have to grind some flour today. I might as well grind more." The

big guy wanted to experience the experience of selling things without leaving the village.

They have never had this experience before.

"As long as the quality is okay, Brother Zhu and I will both buy it." Li Qiao said with a smile.

He made such a clear promise, and everyone was a little excited.

The big guys dispersed quickly, after all, it was a busy day, and they couldn't stay longer at the entrance of the village.

However, these people are thinking about how to make money.

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu used a lot of dry firewood flour every day, and they wanted to seize the opportunity!

And Li Shu glanced at Wang Xiuying who was still holding onto Tao Shu's collar, glared at Li Qiao several times, and left angrily, mad at him to death.

As for Tao Shu, he was sanctioned by Wang Xiuying and couldn't be a monster. At this time, seeing that the villagers not only didn't hate the rich, and didn't inquire about Li Qiao's income, they even became Li Qiao's "pawns". He was so angry that he wanted to beat people.

He spread rumors that Li Qiao earned a lot of money in order to make the villagers hate the rich, so that when he went to ask Li Qiao for money, the villagers would stand by his side and persuade Li Qiao to give him money.

Unexpectedly, before he had time to make a fuss and cry to go through the arranged procedure, Li Qiao spoke first and immediately attracted all the villagers.

His good plan was ruined just like that.

mad!

But all he could do was impotently rage.

He is still being grabbed by the collar by Wang Xiuying, and Tao Zhu on the side is also clenching his fists and staring at him.

In the end, he said a few harsh words and left cursing.

Xiao Wu breathed a sigh of relief, and led the horse to Li Qiao.

Li Qiao was very sorry: "Let's go, let's go home, eat something to calm your nerves, and then go back to the county."

Xiao Wu waved his hand when he heard this. He had been delayed at the entrance of the village for a while. Go back before Mochizuki opens.

Seeing this, Li Qiao could only stuff him with three omelets baked by Tao Zhu, and gave him two catties of mixed Shaqima Twist Peach Cake for him to eat on the road.

Xiao Wu smiled very happily, whether it was egg pancakes or dim sum, they were all good things, especially dim sum, no matter which one it was, he liked it very much.

Such expensive snacks are sold at Wangyuelou for 200 Wen a catty, and two catties are 400 Wen, which is more than half a month's wages for him!

He earned two catties of snacks after being pulled and pulled by Tao Shu for a while!

Xiao Wu left happily, and then Li Qiao looked at Wang Xiuying.

He said he wanted to hire Wang Xiuying as a short-term laborer, so Wang Xiuying followed him and Tao Zhu back home, because the farmer's wheat had been harvested, and all that was left was drying and storage.

Her job at the dealer today is to spread the wheat and dry it to dry, but there is still some time before she starts working, so she wants to come over to fetch water.

Li Qiao naturally satisfied her.

At present, he has five large tanks at home, and it is a laborious task to fill them all up. At present, the market in Sanliu Village does not have the separate job of carrying water, so he sets the price independently.

Xiaowu's wages are six to fifty yuan a month, which is nearly twenty-two yuan a day.

In fact, this wage is not too low, because wheat costs five cents a catty, and one day's work can buy more than four catties of wheat.

As for miscellaneous grains such as sorghum, millet, and yellow rice, the price is usually three to four yuan a catty, and the price is even lower.

As for Wang Xiuying's wages as a long-term laborer in the farmer's house, it is thirty cash a day during the wheat harvest and autumn harvest, and twenty cash a day in normal times.

During the slack period in winter, one month is 100 Wen.

Therefore, referring to these two wages, he tentatively set a price of six renminbi for the job of carrying water, but if it was two renminbi higher than the market price, it would be eight renminbi.

If you fill up the five big tanks, you can get eight Wen coins, which can be settled on the spot.

Wang Xiuying was the first to stand up to support him, and she was honest and hardworking. He wanted to pull it off, and also wanted to show the villagers, and follow him for meat!

The author has something to say:

make money together, get rich together!