Chapter 251-260

Chapter 251 Sheng Hong's Decision

 "It's not the good luck of the subordinates, it's the good luck of all the soldiers in the border town, it's the good luck of Dasheng as a whole. It just happened to meet the barbarians fighting among themselves."

Li Qiao quickly clarified.

The sixth prince had already been at odds with him politically, but now he had accidentally become a control group with the sixth prince, and the alarm bells were ringing in his heart.

"Before you went to the border town, why didn't you see them have such good luck?"

The sixth prince said with a self-deprecating smile: "Master Li, don't be nervous, I just feel emotional. I am eager for military achievements, but I lost my right arm. You just I was ordered to go to reward the soldiers, but I encountered such auspicious things, if only I hadn't gone to Xisan Province, then maybe I was the one who went to reward the soldiers, and I was the one who met the auspicious things." Li Qiao

: "..."

No, if you really go, there will be no such auspicious things.

This old father, Sheng Hong, has to attend to your funeral.

The sixth prince sighed for a long time: "Lord Li, I couldn't get military merit, so I went to Xishan Province to earn sympathy from my father and courtiers, but now I really earned it. What do you think I am? What kind of bad luck?"

The reason why he ran to Xishan Province at the beginning was because Sheng Hong's third question was too difficult, and he was not sure of winning, so he wanted to do a field trip.

If he pays more, even if he loses, he can win a wave of favor in the hearts of his father and courtiers.

But who knew, he wanted to sell it badly, but he did...

What a joke he is!

Li Qiao: "..."

The sixth prince is quite honest.

However, if the sixth prince hadn't mentioned it now, he wouldn't have made such a comparison.

However, being disabled is better than dying directly.

"It's not good to say something, Xiaguan, at least you returned to Beijing alive."

When the words came out, the sixth prince was stunned for a moment, and then laughed: "You are telling the truth, at least I came back alive and well." "

But Compared with Mr. Li, I still envy your good luck. Looking back now, from the moment you changed your mind, you made a fortune, took the imperial examination, and became an excellent official. This journey is really smooth." "If you say good luck, there is another in this

world How many people can compare to you, you are the prince."

"But I have lost a right arm now."

The sixth prince raised his left hand and pointed to the right arm hanging from his heart: "When the limbs are healthy, I don't feel anything. , Now that I am in trouble everywhere, I realized that I am in good health." "

However, that's exactly the case, I am convinced by Mr. Li this time."

"...I am puzzled."

Li Qiao asked for advice.

Why is it involved in convincing him again?

"The Li Family Shantang you built made me feel the same way."