Chapter 65

Although he saw Li Shu's determination, Li Qiao still asked her to think again.

Now that it is Chinese New Year, people's yamen is closed, so Li Shu has time to think about it.

After sending Li Shu away, Tao Zhu couldn't help feeling that Li Qiao is a good brother, but Li Shu is also a good sister.

Giving is mutual.

God is looking after him, and he also has such people who can give.

On the second day of the Lunar New Year, according to the custom, married daughters and husbands have to go back to their natal homes to visit relatives, and of course, other relatives can also visit.

At that time, the grandfather and grandmother of the original body fled to Sanliu Village, and only Li's mother died in the famine of Li's mother's family. Therefore, Li Qiao now has neither relatives of his grandfather's generation nor his parents' generation of relatives. No need to visit relatives.

But Tao Zhu, as a married husband, has his own family.

After hesitating for a while, he still took five catties of dim sum and five catties of pork, and went back to Tao's house with Li Qiao.

Now the Tao tree can't jump up and down, and the old man Tao can only use a cane. He and the Tao family have reconciled a little bit.

Moreover, Li Qiao is now a scholar, with the most reputation. Li Qiao has paid so much for the folks, so he can't be caught as a braid.

Tao Zhu planned well, but when he and Li Qiao arrived at Tao's house, they were greeted by old man Tao cursing, Lai Dongmei selling miserably and asking for money, and old lady Tao crying.

It was Chinese New Year, Tao Zhu was too lazy to get angry, so he left with dim sum and pork.

Old man Tao wanted to chase with his cane, Lai Dongmei and Mrs. Tao also chased after him, but Tao Shu reacted slowly and sat in the yard blankly without moving.

Old man Tao, old lady Tao, and Lai Dongmei naturally failed to catch up.

When Tao Zhu and Li Qiao returned to Tao's house, countless villagers were staring at them. Everyone in the village knew the Tao family's peeing nature, and they were always on guard.

Right now, Old Man Tao, Mrs. Tao, and Lai Dongmei were going to pull Tao Zhu and Li Qiao, and immediately more than a dozen villagers rushed over to stop them.

"You said you, wanting to eat meat and swearing at Brother Zhu, who wouldn't be angry?" "

Exactly! Didn't you see that Liu Cui's family is honest now? You are special?!

" Are you Brother Zhu's parents? In fact, you are not worthy of being Brother Zhu's parents. You are not worthy of eating meat!" "

Brother Zhu is filial. Although he is not ordered by his parents, he is now willing to bring meat back , I've never seen such a filial person!"

"I've never seen it either, Brother Zhu is the most filial and kind-hearted person I've ever met." ...

Li

Qiao heard these words, even the hairs of his hair satisfied.

If it had been in the past, Tao Zhu would have been scolded for being unfilial with red eyes.

But now, hehe, in fact, Tao Zhu is very filial and kind, the folks are right!

It was not yet nine o'clock when the couple returned home. Li Shu was sitting at the door sewing clothes, and Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao were learning needlework from her.

As for Li Dashan, he followed Wang Guihua to Dahe Village.

Li Chuntao didn't go to see her relatives, her family and Zhou's family had a complete falling out.

But she didn't want to stay at her own home. After the new year, she was one year older. Eighteen years old is a proper big girl in the countryside. She was afraid of being talked about by others and her own family, so she came to Liqiao as usual. Home.

Li Qiao didn't arrange any work for her, so she took out the account books used to record the thank-you gifts from villages and households to Li Qiao. She sat at the door of the main room in the front yard and practiced calligraphy on the ground with a branch.

It's not that she loves studying so much, and she can't take the imperial examination. The main reason for her literacy is to help Li Qiao.

There are too many people presenting thank you gifts to Li Qiao, and Li Dashan can't remember them all, so she has to learn to read.

"Why did you come back so early?" Li Shu saw Li Qiao and Tao Zhu came back with snacks and pork, put down the sewing basket and got up from the small bench.

Li Qiao briefly explained the situation, and Li Shu was very angry when she heard it, but she was Tao Zhu's parents after all, so she didn't want to say much, but said: "Being a man is enough." As long as the Tao family is willing to say something to

Tao Zhu Good words, with Tao Zhu's kindness, it's not like the Tao family will be popular and spicy every minute.

"Third Sister said yes." Li Qiao nodded, he touched Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao's small head, and said with a smile: "Sanjie, why don't you take Zhaodi and Xiaocao out to play, just now I and When Brother Zhu came back, he saw several shopkeepers."

In the past few months, the number of people in Sanliu Village has increased a lot, and people from other villages come here every day.

Some came to sell sweet potatoes and starch, while others wanted to cross the Moon Tower and go directly to the sweet potato workshop to get goods.

When there are more people, the shopkeepers will be more diligent.

Now during the Chinese New Year, when the married daughter-in-law and husband return to their natal homes, the children also have lucky money in their hands, and the shopkeepers in the surrounding villages are even more diligent.

At this time, there is no canteen in the village, let alone a supermarket, and the burden of the shopkeeper is a colorful world.

Yesterday, on the first day of the Lunar New Year, Li Qiao distributed lucky money to all the children in the Li family. The original body had never met Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao before, so this time Li Qiao sent a big one and directly gave it to Guan Guan. money.

And he also clearly told Li Shu that the two children are grown up, and they can keep a few pennies in their hands.

Li Shu listened to him in many things now, so he left ten coins for each of the two children.

"I don't need anything now. For clothes, you gave me new cotton cloth. For food, the dim sum you make is better than the peddler's. As for the maltose, my elder brother sent me a few catties. You can eat whatever you want, so you don't need to go to the peddler.

" Shu immediately shook his head.

This answer was expected by Li Qiao, he knelt down and asked Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao, "Do you want to go to the shopkeeper to buy things?" "

No." Song Zhaodi immediately shook his head: "Uncle, I want to save money." Money."

"Uncle, I also want to save money."

Song Xiaocao whispered.

"You have already saved the lucky money from yesterday, and now you can spend the money in your hands as you like."

Li Qiao persuaded with a smile.

"Uncle, can I not spend it?"

Song Zhaodi was nervous as she grabbed the corner of her clothes with her small hands.

She didn't want to listen to her uncle this time...

A child from a poor family has long been in charge of the family. She is now eight years old, and like her mother in the Song family, she can do all kinds of work.

She has long understood the importance of money.

After finally getting money, she didn't want to spend it at all.

Li Qiao: "..."

Seeing the little guy's uneasy look in his eyes, he raised his hand and pinched Song Zhaodi's little face with frostbite and bruises, and nodded slightly: "Of course. Since I gave you the money Brothers and sisters, it will be up to you brothers and sisters to deal with it."

"Thank you uncle." Song Zhaodi was relieved when he heard the words, and a smile appeared on his little face immediately.

Her uncle is so kind, allowing her to dispose of the ten cents as she pleases!

As if remembering something, she immediately lowered her head to search in the sewing basket, and quickly took out a pair of gloves.

The gloves are the same as those made by Taozhu, the kind with separate thumb and four fingers.

She handed the glove to Li Qiao, and said with some embarrassment, "Uncle, these are gloves made by me. You can see if they fit you well. I am good at sewing, not as good as Uncle Zhu." "Eh, I actually did it.

" Gloves?!"

Li Qiao was surprised and took the gloves.

Because Song Zhaodi and Song Xiaocao both had frostbite on their hands, Tao Zhu gave the gloves he made to the siblings, and asked the siblings to put their little hands in the gloves after applying the frostbite ointment, so as not to keep them from getting too cold .

But I didn't expect Song Zhaodi to make a pair of gloves after Tao Zhu's.

Tao Zhu squatted down, took a glove from Li Qiao's hand, looked at it carefully, and saw that the needle and thread were fine, not inferior to himself, so he couldn't help boasting: "Zhao Di is really good, even though she is young , but it's as good as mine."

At this moment, Li Qiao also finished sizing up carefully. He put the glove on his hand and shook it at Song Zhaodi: "Zhaodi is really amazing. I'll wear it when I go to the county tomorrow. Wear this glove!"

He hasn't seen Song Zhaodi sewing in the new house these days, so she must have made these gloves by lighting an oil lamp in the old house.

An eight-year-old child is sitting in front of an oil lamp sewing gloves stitch by stitch. Just thinking about that scene makes him feel very distressed.

Song Zhaodi didn't know that Li Qiao was more distressed than happy at the moment. She was a little shy after being praised by her two uncles, and her little head lowered.

Seeing this, Song Xiaocao next to him stretched out his small hand to turn over the sewing basket. He also did it, but he was young and slow at doing it, so he hasn't finished it yet... "Oh, did

Xiaocao do it too?"

Seeing his movements, Li Qiao hurriedly asked.

"It's still not ready...it's for Uncle Zhu."

Song Xiaocao stopped her hands, her head drooping, a little frustrated.

Seeing this, Song Zhaodi felt anxious, and hurriedly said: "Uncle, Xiaocao was made with me, and I originally planned to give it to you together, but when I was happy just now, I took out this glove..." There was a look on her

face Full of regret.

Will her uncle dislike Xiaocao because of this?

"It's okay, it's a trivial matter, you and Xiaocao are both very good." Seeing Song Zhaodi's uneasy expression as if he had caused a catastrophe, Li Qiao hurriedly spoke out to comfort her.

Tao Zhu hurriedly raised his hand and rubbed Song Xiaocao's little head: "Xiaocao made it for me too.

" Don't worry, give it to me when it's ready."

"That's right, anyway, winter hasn't passed yet, so don't worry, take your time with Xiaocao, your Uncle Zhu will definitely be able to use it." Li Qiao also went to rub his little one. head.

Of course, he didn't miss Song Zhaodi's little head either.

Tao Zhu also rubbed Song Zhaodi's little head with a smile: "Don't worry, Zhaodi, we know you are very happy."

Feeling the gentleness of the two uncles, Song Xiaocao's depressed mood improved a lot, and he lifted his Looking at Li Qiao and Tao Zhu with her red face, she hummed lightly.

Song Zhaodi's heart fell back into her stomach when she mentioned it, her two uncles are really well.

Li Qiao squeezed the faces of the two siblings, then stood up and said to Li Shu, "Sister Zhao, Zhaodi and Xiaocao are both children of our Li family. They are cute and powerful. In my opinion, it's better to change their names." Change your surname, the current name doesn't sound good, and the surname Song is not suitable."

"Huh?" Li Shu didn't expect Li Qiao to say this, he was stunned for a moment, then nodded fiercely: "You're right, no matter what Whether it's a surname or a first name, it doesn't fit!"

Although she settled down these few days, there were many things to do every day, so she didn't think about it.

Now Li Qiao mentioned that she wished she could change the names of the two children now.

Zhaodi?

Ah.

Grass?

hehe.

It's all bullshit!

"Xiao Qiao, you are a scholar, so you can give them a new name?"

"Okay." Li Qiao insisted.

He also couldn't wait to change the names of the two children, so he thought for a while, and then said: "The two children are quiet and well-behaved, like beautiful jade, um... let's call them Li Yuning and Li Yuning."

Yu, Meiyu, and it also means advantages. There are too many advantages in the two children, so it is very appropriate to use this word.

An Ning, which represents his blessing to the two children.

Li Shu and Tao Zhu were happy and satisfied after hearing Li Qiao's explanation.

Li Shu said: "This name is good, Li Yuning, Li Yu'an, it sounds nice and auspicious."

Tao Zhu recited these two names several times, and asked his siblings with a smile: "Yuning, Yu'an, do you like this name?" Name?"

The siblings are actually a little confused, are they going to change their names?

However, these two names sound very advanced, much better than their original Zhaodi and Xiaocao!

No girl is willing to bear Zhaodi's name, and no brother treats himself as a grass, so the siblings smiled and nodded.

They like!

"Thank you, uncle!"

"Thank you, uncle!"

The two little fellows raised their faces and thanked Li Qiao.

"So good." Seeing their happy smiling faces, Li Qiao couldn't help laughing too: "To celebrate Yuning Yu'an's new name, let's have a lively lunch at noon." Anyway, he doesn't want to study because he has nothing to do today

. How about a hot pot!

He has never eaten hot pot since he traveled through time.

If you say action, you will act. Meatballs are indispensable for eating hot pot. He immediately took out the small basket with long wooden sticks tied to it, and prepared to go to the river to catch fish.

Tao Zhu naturally wanted to go too, and he also called Li Yuning and Li Yu'an sister and brother.

But the four of them were about to go out when Village Chief Zhu came.

During Chinese New Year, Village Chief Zhu came to visit Li Qiao, carrying a duck in his hand.

It's not that he is stingy and doesn't want to take more things, but that Li Qiao doesn't accept too much.

Seeing at a glance that Li Qiao wanted to catch fish, Village Chief Zhu said with a smile, "Let's go together. I'm just talking to Xiao Li. It's not a big deal."

Since this period of time, Li Qiao and Village Chief Zhu have more and more contacts. , the relationship was much closer than when he first went to Zhujia Village to buy fields, so Li Qiao agreed at this time.

A few people walked towards the river, and Li Qiao asked Village Chief Zhu why he was looking for him.

"Isn't it because every family in Sanliu Village has made a lot of money, so I came to you specially to let you point out the way." Knowing that

Li Qiao doesn't like nonsense, the village chief said straight to the point: "Little Li, I heard that The Zheng butcher in your village made a kind of food called bacon, which tastes very good. But the Zheng family is busy making sausages and has no time to make this bacon, so I want to ask you if we can let the folks in Zhujia Village make bacon "

"The share is the same as that of Zheng's family, you three and we seven."

"This..." Li Qiao was surprised: "Brother Zhu, it's not that I don't want to teach you how to make bacon. It doesn't cost much. Wangyuelou actually has bacon, and shopkeeper Wang bought it from Fucheng." "

I know, I know." Village head Zhu immediately nodded: "I went to Wangyuelou to ask about it, and I ordered a special one. Stir-fried cabbage with bacon, that bacon is not delicious, but I heard that the Zheng family's is delicious, so I couldn't help but come to you." Village

head Zhu said a little embarrassed: "The Chinese New Year came to you to say This is a waste of your time."

"But it's not only my idea, but also the idea of ​​the whole Zhujia Village. We are afraid that if we run too slowly, the business opportunities will be taken up by others, so I will disturb you with a stern face." If he doesn't run faster

, Then this business opportunity will definitely be taken away by someone. There are too many people staring at Li Qiao now.

The previous corn—Watching Moon Building was booming, and even the dishes with corn were selling very well. Therefore, Wangyue Building used up all the corn in Sanliu Village a few years ago.

He ran fast at that time, so now Wangyuelou uses corn from his village.

And the sweet potatoes, he also ran fast, so after the sweet potatoes in Sanliu Village were used up, it was their village's turn.

The sweet potatoes in their village were sold early, and when Zhuang Fengshou taught them how to make starch, the people in their village went to the village on the other side of the town to help them make starch.

At that time, the Chinese New Year was not far away, and the sweet potatoes were about to run out, so some people actually hired people from their village.

Of course, wages are low.

But earning two or three coppers a day is better than nothing.

After eating corn and sweet potatoes, the people in their village are always watching the movement in Sanliu Village. No, they soon discovered the business opportunity of bacon.

"Brother Zhu, you are being polite. You didn't bother me. I have nothing else to do today. But you are right, Brother Zhu. Uncle Zheng's bacon is indeed delicious." "Since the villagers in Zhujia Village want to start the bacon

business , then do it. Raise pigs first, the pork can be made into bacon, and the pig intestines can be sold to Uncle Zheng."

Shopkeeper Zhao still monopolizes the county's pig intestines. The grilled sausage made by Ju is no longer like dumpling stuffing.

Of course, there is still a gap between the taste and that of Wangyuelou, so the sausage business of Wangyuelou will not be affected.

But Butcher Zheng couldn't buy enough pig small intestines, and his daily sausage production couldn't increase, so he could only make pork balls.

Making pork balls is too tiring, so it's better to make roasted sausages to save effort.

Moreover, the Zheng family didn't grow many sweet potatoes this year, and the Zheng family didn't work in the sweet potato workshop in order to start their own business.

Therefore, this winter, the Zheng family did not earn much money.

Now that Zhujia Village intends to raise pigs, let's do it.

In this way, not only the people in Zhujia Village can earn money, but also the Zheng family can benefit.

Of course, his share is indispensable.

Village head Zhu was very happy to hear Li Qiao's words, and responded loudly.

Very good!

However, he rubbed his head and said embarrassingly, "Xiao Li, the duck offal you stewed is also delicious, or how about our village raise some ducks by the way?" He ran into Li Qiao's house before

. Li Qiao was eating stewed duck offal, Li Qiao served him a bowl, it was so delicious, he still can't forget the taste!

"...Brother Zhu, how can you have the energy to raise ducks after raising pigs?"

Li Qiao was a little dumbfounded.

Village head Zhu really worked hard to get rich.

"Raise a few casually, not too much. The folks in Sanliu Village make a lot of money under your leadership, and our Zhujia Village follows behind to make a small amount of money. Little money makes a lot of money." Village head Zhu laughed

. explain.

A few pennies are money.

For farmers, there are too few ways to earn money. They have no time during the busy farming period, and they don't know where to find work during the slack period.

Now that there is a cash cow like Li Qiao, then their village must seize it.

"Brother Zhu is right. Since the big guy wants to raise it, let's raise it. Whether it's a duck or a duck egg, you can sell it to me at that time." Li Qiao looked at Village

Chief Zhu with a flattering smile. , then nodded.

He was a village head, and he was much older than him. For the sake of the people in the village, he had been pleasing him, a young man who was still a commoner. He couldn't refuse such a good village head.

With Li Qiao's approval, Village Chief Zhu was overjoyed. He raises both pigs and ducks, and next year his village's living conditions will also improve to a higher level!

After finishing business, he didn't bother Li Qiao much, but before leaving, he mentioned the ten mu of special land in their village.

With Li Qiao's current financial resources, he should be able to buy it.

Buy it now, and you can grow crops after the land thaws.

Li Qiao responded, he had exactly this intention, this twelfth lunar month vermicelli suddenly showed strength, and brought him a lot of small money, and now the money in his hand can indeed buy the ten mu of land.

According to his plan, after the year when the county government starts construction, he will go to buy land.

After sending Village Chief Zhu away, Li Qiao Taozhu took Li Yuning and Li Yu'an and quickly caught a basketful of fish.

They were slaughtered directly by the river, and they can make fish balls directly after returning home.

So, at noon that day, Li's family ate delicious hot pot.

Everyone is full of praise, this taste is good.

In the afternoon, Li Liang's family came.

Today Li Liang and his family went to visit relatives in Dahe Village, where they were warmly welcomed by the villagers of Dahe Village.

Moreover, during lunch, the head of Dahe Village went to Wang's house to accompany him, which made Li Liang very proud, because it all depended on Xiao Qiao!

"Xiaoqiao, Dashan saw a stewed duck at the dinner table, and he said that the best way to eat duck is to eat it in marinade. So the topic turned to the duck neck and duck intestines you made. His uncle Dashan thought Raising ducks, I specially asked me to come here to ask you if it's possible."

"Ah?"

Li Qiao was stunned for a moment, do so many people want to raise ducks?

"How much does he plan to raise?"

"It depends on you. The ducks he raises will definitely be sold to you."

"Don't raise too many. If you get sick, you will pay for it. You can raise pigs by the way. But don't raise too many."

Li Qiao thought for a while and said.

The so-called wealthy and hairy people don't count. Breeding was risky in his previous life, let alone in ancient times when medicines were insufficient and transportation was underdeveloped.

He does not recommend that farmers engage in large-scale farming.

However, it is still possible for each household to raise a few pigs and twenty or thirty chickens and ducks.

If all the nearby villages raised this amount, it would be able to support his duck business, and also allow the Zheng family's business to grow.

As for the farmers themselves, they can also earn a little money by relying on these.

His personal ability is limited, and it is impossible for the surrounding villages to earn dozens of taels of silver like a vermicelli.

As Village Chief Zhu said, less makes more.

Li Liang heard Li Qiao's words, and went to Dahe Village the next day, and told Li Dashan's uncle what Li Qiao had said.

Of course, there is also the village head of Dahe Village.

Although the village head of Dahe Village didn't say it clearly yesterday, judging from his expression, if he can make money, he also wants to raise ducks.

When Li Liang went to Dahe Village, Li Qiao went to the county town with Tao Zhu.

Today is a cloudy day with a small wind blowing, so the two of them wrapped their bodies tightly like last time.

There was nothing serious about the two of them going to the county seat, it was mainly for fun.

By the way, buy some books and pen, ink, paper and inkstone.

The two of them planned to go to the county again a year ago, but they were too busy a year ago, and they couldn't leave, so today is a make-up.

The county is very lively.

Livelier than previous years.

Because this year there are more vendors and people from Fucheng and surrounding counties.

Vendors have always had a keen sense of smell, and now that there are a lot of fresh food in Pingcheng, the vendors come here.

Many vendors want to bypass Wangyue Tower to get goods from Sanliu Village.

But when Li Qiao wanted to study, he didn't see these people at all. In addition, he and shopkeeper Wang had always cooperated happily, so these vendors could only come back to shopkeeper Wang.

As for those guests who came from other places, Pingcheng's vermicelli and snacks are now well-known, and there are quite a few people who come here because of their reputation.

Therefore, this New Year's shopkeeper Wang is painful and happy.

It hurts to be so busy.

Happiness is earning too much money.

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu went to Wangyue Tower.

In order to make it easier for people in other towns to sell starch, Li Qiao asked shopkeeper Wang to take charge of the matter.

Shopkeeper Wang rented a yard in the county town to store starch.

Sanliu Village needed starch, so they went to the county to get the goods.

After the new year, there are very few people who still have sweet potatoes, and the rarest is the most expensive, so the price of starch has risen.

In the past, Sanliu Village bought starch at a price of 15 Wen a catty, but now some villages want to sell starch at a price of 18 Wen or even 20 Wen, so Shopkeeper Wang hoped that he could go to the county to have a look.

He sees what's the use.

They wanted to earn more money, and Sanliu Village needed starch, so he came here today just to spread the word.

Zhuang Fengshou held another vote on this matter. This time, everyone was willing to buy high-priced starch.

Vermicelli is too profitable, and it is better for the villagers to earn a few pennies than not earn at all.

Who knows what will happen this winter, so let's finish last year's vote first, as long as someone sells them starch, and the price is not too outrageous, then buy it!

Li Qiao told shopkeeper Wang about the decision of the whole village, and then asked shopkeeper Wang one thing. If there is no accident, Li Qiao can go to a private school to study this year.

Li Qiao wanted to buy a small yard in the county seat, so he asked shopkeeper Wang to check if anyone was selling the house.

He will not be separated from Tao Zhu, so the house needs to be big enough for Tao Zhu to make snacks.

After spending most of the day in the county town, the husband and wife returned to the village.

Both of them were very happy, especially Tao Zhu. This was the first time for him to experience this kind of experience. He could actually go to the county town to play during the Chinese New Year. Now he is really not afraid of living in the county town at all. , interested.

Happy times are always short-lived, and the new year will pass quickly. On the seventh day of the lunar new year, Li Qiao took Li Shuniang and his wife, Zhuang Fengshou, and village chief Zhu to the county seat.

Li Shu didn't change his mind, and insisted on letting Li Qiao put the business under her name, but Li Qiao couldn't find a more suitable candidate, so he agreed.

The reason why Li Yuning and Li Yu'an were brought along was because Li Qiao wanted to register their household registration.

In Dasheng, the census is carried out every three years. Li Shu's household registration was erased from the household registration booklet of Sanliu Village before, but now it has to be added.

This requires Zhuang Fengshou, the village head, to be a witness.

In addition, Li Qiao also planned to buy the ten-acre special field in Zhujia Village, which required the company of Village Chief Zhu.

When Li Qiao bought a homestead last time, he stuffed money into the county magistrate.

But this time, as soon as he took out the money bag, Lord Xian Cheng smiled and waved his hand.

As Jiang magistrate's deputy, the county magistrate knew about Li Qiao.

The magistrate of Jiang County was not transferred, and he valued Li Qiao, a young man, so the county magistrate would not earn Li Qiao's extra money.

So, today's work went very smoothly, and it was done in less than a quarter of an hour.

When he came out of the county government office, Li Qiao got an extra ten-acre land deed.

Li Shu's household registration appears on the household registration book of Sanliu Village. She is the head of the family, and under her name, two businesses, Li's Vermicelli and Li's Dim Sum Shop, are registered.

After finishing the matter, Li Shu finally breathed a sigh of relief.

With her little brother, she finally played a real role. From now on, she will keep an eye on her little brother's business!

With this relationship, Li Qiao asked Li Shu to start making dim sum as well. After the new year, his family's dim sum business will open again.

Tao Zhu is the happiest of the ten acres of land in the family.

This time, his and Li Qiao's names were written on the land deed. It was so beautiful to see the two names side by side. He had to read it several times a day.

Once you have a field, you have to cultivate it. You missed winter wheat before, but now you can plant spring wheat.

Wheat is too expensive, and now there are many people eating in his family, he only wants to grow wheat.

Li Qiao naturally arranged Tao Zhu's thoughts.

He didn't hire anyone, but handed it over to Zhujiacun.

The people in Zhujia Village have to work for him five days a month, and there is only ten acres of land, which can definitely be planted within five days.

Therefore, after the Lantern Festival, the temperature rose, and the people of Zhujia Village spent a few days planting all the ten mu of special field of Liqiao's family with wheat.

Zhujia Village now regards Li Qiao as the God of Wealth, and does not need Li Qiao and Tao Zhu as supervisors, they work fast and well.

After the Lantern Festival, spring returns to the earth, the cold is driven away by the sun, and the winter wheat in the field shakes tender seedlings against the spring wind.

The winter slack is over, and there is work to be done in the fields—

irrigating.

There is little rain in spring, and the irrigation at this time is all manual and slow. In addition, the farmers plant a lot of wheat, so according to the habit of the villagers, irrigation starts a few days in advance.

Therefore, the article written by Zhuang Wen today revolves around the drought.

The private school has already started, but he took a leave of absence. This twelfth month, he learned a lot through discussing knowledge with Li Qiao.

He felt that he gained more from Liqiao than from the private school, so he took a few days off.

"Brother Wen, your article is good, but it's not new."

In the study, Li Qiao read Zhuang Wen's article and commented very sharply: "The methods you gave are all used by the court, and you don't have your own. Innovation."

"This..."

Zhuang Wen couldn't help but stroked his beard, frowned, and looked distressed: "Apart from the common methods, what new methods can there be?" "

Like what I said in the snow disaster article, I think To really solve these disasters, we must not only have the usual means of the court, but also have money. If you don't have money, how can you get disaster relief?"

Li Qiao pointed to the words "dig rivers and wells" written on the paper: "Only enough Only with enough money can we drill enough wells and build enough water conservancy facilities. If it is not possible, we can also buy food from other places." "

The people will not be hungry in the drought, and the people will not have the opportunity to rebel, that is the complete solution. It's a drought."

Li Qiao has memorized the Holy Master's short composition by heart, combined with the Jiang Zhi County's praise of him for leading the villagers to earn money, and this problem of getting hell, he has only one way of solving the problem: can it really be solved

? Practical problems can appease the people and give them a way out instead of making them desperate.

If you really want to solve practical problems, instead of talking about the disaster relief methods that everyone knows, you need money.

If you have money, you can store food and supplies on weekdays.

If you have money, you can repair a lot of water conservancy facilities and infrastructure.

As long as you have money, you can solve ninety-nine percent of the world's problems.

Therefore, although Zhuang Wen's policy essay is well written, many candidates can write it. In this way, Zhuang Wen still has to fail the ranking.

After Zhuang Wen heard this, his face immediately wrinkled into a bitter gourd. He felt that these words were very reasonable.

But he can't make money.

"Brother, look at the current situation of our village, and look at the efforts of the surrounding villages to roll up their sleeves and work hard. I really envy you." Because of the reduction of starch and the work in the fields, the sweet

potato The workshop is opened once every three days.

But because they have earned money, they have a bright future ahead, so now the people in Sanliu Village walk with wind and their faces are flushed.

This mental outlook was supported by Li Qiao.

As for those in other villages.

In the beginning, Zhujia Village and Uncle Li Dashan's family raised ducks and pigs. As a result, in less than a month, several nearby villages, such as Dahe Village and Xiaogang Village, have all started raising ducks and pigs.

Of course, each of their households does not raise many, because Li Qiao does not allow them to raise more, saying that they will get sick and all farmers will be finished.

But because of the rush of life, the villagers in several nearby villages are also full of energy.

This mental outlook was also supported by Li Qiao.

But he can't stand it!

He can't make dim sum.

I can't even think of such a genius way of vermicelli.

How does he get rich?

Li Qiao looked at Zhuang Wen's troubled appearance, and wanted to comfort him. Today's topic of policy is to give specific place names. Although Dasheng has a vast territory, it can be simply divided into three types: mountains, rivers, and plains.

He has listed the money-making measures that can be operated in each region. Even if it can't make the people of a place rich, it can still make the local government earn a little money.

Zhuang Wen's level represents the level of the vast majority of candidates, so as long as Zhuang Wen has a little innovation, he will win.

Zhuang Wenkao Xiucai is racing against other candidates. He doesn't need to give a brilliant article, he just needs to surpass other candidates.

But at this time, Tao Zhu's voice came from outside the study.

"Li Qiao, I made five-grain soy milk, do you and brother Wen want to drink it?"

"Drink!" Li Qiao immediately stood up from the chair.

Tao Zhu pushed open the door and walked in with a tray. The tray contained freshly made five-grain soybean milk.

Although the corn juice is delicious, if you drink it continuously, it will get boring, and Tao Zhu is concerned about the child.

This kind of concern does not mean that he desperately wants to get pregnant, he doesn't want to get pregnant right away, but he wants to do a good job in the early stages of pregnancy.

He felt that the reason why he hadn't conceived for so long was because he had suffered a physical loss when he was in Tao's house.

So he wanted to make up for himself.

Li Qiao naturally supported Tao Zhu's idea, and he didn't know why Tao Zhu wasn't pregnant yet, but it was always right to make up for the body.

There are no cows here in Pingcheng, and if he doesn't drink milk, he thinks of soy milk.

Just soy milk is a bit monotonous, so he made five-grain soy milk.

"Today's five-grain soymilk is made of rice, corn, soybeans, peanuts, and sesame seeds, with a little bit of sugar in it. Brother Wen, you and Li Qiao have a try." Tao Zhu said as he put the tray on the desk

.

He's already had a bowl, and it's delicious.

"Brother Zhu, thank you for your hard work." Li Qiao picked up a bowl and handed it to Zhuang Wen, thanking him with a smile.

Hearing this, Tao Zhu smiled lightly, looked at him for a few seconds, then turned and left.

Li Qiao waited for Tao Zhu to close the door of the study, and then looked away.

Zhuang Wen clicked his tongue, in admiration, they have been married for so long, yet they are still so bored.

He was thinking like this, and was about to pick up a bowl to taste it, but Li Qiao said, "Brother Wen, this kind of five-grain soy milk should not be available in many places. You can earn a little money by selling this." "Huh?

"

Zhuang Wen raised his head in bewilderment.

His eyes switched back and forth between Li Qiao's face and the soy milk in the bowl, can it still be like this?

"Brother Wen, as long as you are a little bit better than the other candidates, then you will win."

Li Qiao said again.

The author has something to say:

My original plan was that Tao Zhu would get pregnant after she was 23 years old. I don't know what you guys think