Chapter 61

Li Dao trotted to Li Qiao's house, and saw that Tao Zhu, Li Ping, Li Dashan, and Li Chuntao were all in the yard, but Li Qiao was nowhere to be seen, so he asked directly with a dark face, "Where is Li Qiao? !"

"Isn't he researching sweet potatoes? Right now, my third uncle is about to be killed by sweet potatoes, why hasn't he achieved anything yet?!

" Ah!"

Tao Zhu: "?"

Li Ping, Li Dashan, Li Chuntao: "..."

There are also a few villagers who came with Li Dao, their heads are full of question marks at the moment.

Recently, the villagers were afraid that Tao Shu's family would come to Li Qiao's house to cause trouble, so they were very concerned about Li Qiao's house. At this time, Li Dao trotted all the way to Li Qiao's house, and several villagers who saw him also followed.

Wang Liang said with a dark face: "Li Dao, what kind of hysteria do you have in broad daylight?! Do you want to drive Li Qiao crazy, can you say such words?" "Exactly! Didn't take advantage of Li

Qiao Don't worry about it, you dare to say this kind of nonsense, if you are sick, you can treat it yourself, don't go crazy and affect Li Qiao's study." "Yes, those are sweet

potatoes like mountains, how can Li Qiao suddenly I just thought of a good way."

Several

villagers scolded Li Dao one after another.

Li Dao stiffened his neck and yelled back one by one.

There is a saying that is right, he really didn't take advantage of Li Qiao, so he was in a hurry. Now there is an opportunity to touch porcelain, how could he miss it.

He moved Li Dazhong out, saying that the reason why Li Dazhong was sent back was Li Qiao's fault. If Li Qiao had researched the way of making money from sweet potatoes earlier, what happened today would not be the case.

Li Ping was furious at Li Dao's words, she knew what was going on, she was going to Li Dao's house immediately, and asked Zhuang Fengshou to find someone to take Li Dao back.

In the midst of a mess, Li Qiao came out of the house.

"Stop arguing, Brother Dazhong didn't like sweet potatoes, so I will visit Brother Dazhong when I have time. But before visiting, let's take a look at the noodles I made from sweet potatoes. Even if Uncle San doesn't come today, I also plan to cook with this powder."

Li Qiao said, motioning Li Chuntao to go to the kitchen to take out the sweet potato starch he had prepared.

He has made a lot of delicious things with sweet potatoes these days, but no matter how he cooks them, they are still desserts.

Guessing that it was almost time, he finally put on an annoyed look and said that wheat can be used to make wheat starch, so sweet potatoes should also be able to make sweet potato starch.

So, a few days ago, Li Chuntao and Li Dashan worked together to make some sweet potato starch, which was dried yesterday and put into clay pots.

Even if Li Dao didn't come to make trouble, he still planned to cook with sweet potato starch today.

Since Li Dao is here to make a fuss, let's cook a few more dishes today, so we won't delay.

Li Chuntao soon came out with a small earthenware pot in her arms. When she opened it, she dug out a spoonful of sweet potato starch with a spoon.

This sweet potato starch is in the form of small granules, and when you pinch it with your hands, it is slippery. Both the villagers and Li Dao are stunned.

This flour-like thing in front of you is made of sweet potatoes?

"Can this steam steamed buns?" Wang Liang asked.

If steamed buns can be steamed, it can be regarded as finding a way out for sweet potatoes, which are more productive than wheat.

"I don't know about this yet, or use it as flour and fry it in oil to see what can be made."

Li Qiao said.

"Okay, okay!"

Both the villagers and Li Ping looked forward to it.

Even Li Dao shut his mouth, just staring at Li Qiao.

He didn't want to dig the river today, so he came here to find trouble. Now Li Qiao really came up with something he had never seen before. He hoped that Li Qiao could succeed. If so, his sweet potatoes could be sold for money. There is no need to dig the river.

In order to treat his old lady's illness, his family really couldn't afford the five hundred coins!

There is a small kitchen next to the shed, which is used by Li Chuntao to cook on weekdays, so several villagers squeezed into this small kitchen.

According to Li Qiao's instructions, Li Chuntao melted the sweet potato starch with water, put lard in the pot, and when the oil was hot, poured the starch water into the pot to fry.

"Wow, the color has changed! The white color has turned brown!"

"It smells so good!"

"Can this really be fried as flour?"

...

People are amazed at the stewed sweet potatoes in the pot.

This method of Li Chuntao is called sweet potato stew. This kind of stew is not the same as sweet potato jelly. Sweet potato jelly only needs water, but this one needs to be fried with oil.

But because of the oil, if it is done well, the taste is better than meat.

According to Li Qiao's instructions, Li Chuntao took out the stew and cut it into pieces, then poured it back into the pot and stir-fried it with garlic and pepper.

Soon, the rich fragrance filled the entire small kitchen, and several villagers who were fragrant took in big breaths one after another.

How could they be willing to put so much oil in their cooking on weekdays? Li Qiao's food is really good!

The oil-fried stew was ready, and it smelled fragrant and spicy. Several villagers, including Li Dao, were planning to taste it with chopsticks. Zhuang Fengshou brought two villagers.

Li Dao said he was going to the bathroom, but there was no one there for a while. Li Dazhong was sure that he had come to Li Qiao's house, so Zhuang Fengshou came out of Li Dazhong's house and went straight to Li Qiao's house.

When he met two men on the road, Zhuang Fengshou called them and asked them to help arrest them.

As soon as Li Dao saw Zhuang Fengshou, he quickly shouted: "Village Chief, Li Qiao made delicious food with sweet potato flour. Come and try it, he really made sweet potatoes into new tricks!

" , but you have to go to the construction site today, otherwise if the yamen servant blames you, then you will be whipped."

Zhuang Fengshou said with a sullen face.

When Li Dao heard this, his face suddenly collapsed: "Village Chief, let me sell you a few hundred catties of sweet potatoes, so that I don't have to dig the river. You smell the fragrance, and the price of sweet potatoes will definitely increase in the future! Now I will sell you a few hundred catties of sweet potatoes! Selling it to you at the price of a catty of Wenqian, you are definitely taking advantage."

"Are you really going to sell me sweet potatoes?" Zhuang Fengshou asked.

"Selling sweet potatoes, as long as you give cash, you can go to my house to pull sweet potatoes."

Li Dao chicken nodded like pecking at rice.

"Okay. But you still have to follow me, and you have to pay the money yourself."

"Okay, that's no problem."

Li Dao was very happy to see the harvest in the village. He picked up a bowl of stewed sweet potatoes and walked towards the door: "Village chief, let's go home." Hey, as long as he is not allowed to

dig He gnaws sweet potatoes, everything is easy to talk about.

After all, it was Li Qiao's third uncle. He took away half of the sweet potato stew, but no one stopped him.

Li Qiao went over to talk to Zhuang Fengshou about the sweet potato starch, and Zhuang Fengshou nodded, "I'll come over tomorrow to discuss in detail, and now I have to go to the river again." So Zhuang Fengshou left quickly

.

But several folks did not leave.

Li Qiao asked Li Chuntao to make another pot of stew, so that everyone could taste it.

He bluntly said that this is just a preliminary attempt. Since the sweet potato starch can be fried, there must be other ways. He will experiment more in the next few days to come up with more ways to eat it.

The folks tasted the delicious stew and left with satisfaction and anticipation. The sweet potatoes they planted are really going to be turned into small money.

Li Qiao is awesome!

Li Qiao, together with Tao Zhu and Li Chuntao, studied various ways to eat sweet potato starch.

There is a habit of drinking noodle soup here in Pingcheng. The method of this kind of noodle soup is very simple, that is, add water to flour, and use chopsticks to make a dough. After the water in the pot is boiled, add water to break up the dough, and then pour it into the pot.

Such a simple and delicious noodle soup is ready.

Now Li Qiao asks Tao Zhu to make the same noodle soup with sweet potato starch. Of course, there are subtle differences in the operation, and it cannot really be made into dough.

So, he made sweet potato jelly.

There are slight differences in taste between sweet potato jelly and sweet potato stew, but whether it is fried or cold, the taste is very good.

Next, Li Qiao used the method of making noodles, adding water to the sweet potato starch to form a ball.

But this time, he didn't let Li Chuntao roll it with a rolling pin.

Because he asked Zhuang Wu to build a manual noodle machine for him before.

This kind of noodle machine is very simple. It is to drill some small holes in the bottom of a bamboo tube, stuff the dough into the holes, and then squeeze the dough hard with a wooden board matched with the bamboo tube, and the noodles will be drilled along the small holes at the bottom. come out.

One noodle is ready.

When Li Qiao saw Tao Zhu rolling noodles for the first time, he wanted to make such a small tool.

But there was no time at that time, and the noodles made by this method were not strong, so he didn't take any action.

But now he must have this tool to make sweet potato vermicelli, so he went to Zhuang Wu and asked Zhuang Wu to make one for him.

At this time, using this small tool to make sweet potato vermicelli, it was successful only once.

The sweet potato vermicelli made were uniform in thickness. After a taste, it was smooth and smooth. Li Qiao immediately asked Li Chuntao and Tao Zhu to start a team at the same time. One made ants climbing trees, and the other made hot and sour noodles.

Tao Zhu and Li Chuntao are excellent cooks. Although it is the first time to cook these two dishes, because the recipes of these two dishes are not much different from their usual meals, they quickly put the ants on the tree and The hot and sour powder is made.

At this time, Li Dashan also called Li Liangwang, Guihua, Li Ershan, Li Xiaoshan, Li Xiaolan, and Zheng Qianqian.

Li Qiao made too many jelly noodles and oil stews, and they couldn't finish them all, so Li Qiao called more people over, and everyone ate together.

Anyway, he made a lot of sweet potato starch, which can be very exciting.

"Wow, this vermicelli is so soft and fragrant."

Zheng Qianqian took a small bowl to eat the ants on the tree. The vermicelli was covered with minced pork and spicy with chili. The delicious taste made him squint his eyes.

tasty!

"This hot and sour noodle is also delicious. It's sour and hot. I'm sweating after eating a mouthful of noodle and a mouthful of soup. It's so satisfying."

Li Dashan stood beside him and recommended hot and sour noodle to him with a smile: "wait You must try it later!"

Zheng Qianqian raised her eyes to look at him upon hearing this.

It was already dark at this time, but there were several oil lamps lit in the kitchen, so Zheng Qianqian could see the red chili oil on both sides of his mouth.

Moreover, the hot and sour powder is a bit spicy, and he got a snot bubble from the heat.

Zheng Qianqian turned around with some disgust. He is a beautiful little brother, so he didn't want to say this in public: "I want to eat jelly later." "Jelly is

also delicious, but the fried jelly is a bit cold. Put some dry firewood and heat it up for you."

Li Dashan hurriedly said.

Hearing this, Zheng Qianqian glanced at Li Liang and Wang Osmanthus who were eating hot and sour noodles with a bowl, and then gave Li Dashan a small supercilious look.

"Your parents didn't eat fried jelly either, so go and heat it up."

"Okay." Li Dashan said as he put down the half-eaten hot and sour noodles, ran to the stove and stuffed them dry. firewood.

Watching this scene, Wang Guihua clicked her tongue, she was still a caring little brother, Li Dashan, a silly boy, would forget his parents before he married his husband.

However, she ignored Li Dashan, she didn't get involved in matters of young people.

She smiled and looked at Li Qiao: "This vermicelli is delicious and slippery, Brother Zhu, how do you make it? I don't think there is anything else in it." "If you can eat a bowl of this in winter

, Then the whole body is comfortable."

"This is very simple, I put the bean paste and chili oil that Li Qiao taught me to make, and it is easy to make this taste."

Tao Zhu immediately told Wang Guihua how to make hot and sour powder .

There was also chili oil on the side of his mouth when he ate, but he didn't wipe it off for a while.

Anyway, it's all stained, so wipe it off after eating.

One bowl is not enough, he will have another bowl later.

In fact, he ate a lot of stewed rice and jelly in the afternoon, and he also ate half a bowl of ants climbing the tree just now, but he still wants to eat it now.

The hot and sour powder tastes amazing.

"No wonder." Wang Guihua nodded.

The bean paste made by Liqiao contains a lot of oil and aniseed ingredients, so it is delicious no matter how you eat it.

Beside her, Li Liang picked up a chopstick of vermicelli like Li Dashan was eating noodles, and with a slurp sound, half a bowl of vermicelli fell into his mouth.

Two or three chopsticks went down, and the vermicelli in the bowl was gone.

He took a sip of the soup, got up satisfied, and was about to put another bowl in the pot.

The happiness of Suofen is wonderful.

He couldn't help but said: "Xiaoqiao, you can make this kind of vermicelli out of sweet potatoes, our ancestral grave is really smoking, hahaha."

Li Qiao couldn't help laughing when he said this, while Wang Guihua glared at Li Liang: "Where is this? Xiao Qiao will take the imperial examination in the future!" Although this vermicelli is very good, it cannot occupy the

grave of Li's ancestors. blue smoke.

The green smoke from the Li family's ancestral grave must be reserved for Li Qiao's imperial examination!

"Look at my mouth, I did say something wrong." Thinking of this, Li Liang immediately raised his hand and slapped his mouth quite hard: "I didn't say anything just now, and you didn't hear anything."

He quickly changed the subject: "Xiaoqiao, how do you plan to sell this vermicelli? Do you buy other people's sweet potatoes to make this vermicelli?" "

I haven't figured it out yet," Li Qiao said.

"Is this difficult to do? If you hire someone to do it, will the recipe be leaked?"

Wang Guihua was already worried.

The surrounding villages all count on Li Qiao to consume sweet potatoes. There are many sweet potatoes, and Li Qiao has no time to make vermicelli because he has to study, so he must hire someone.

But if you hire someone, will the recipe be leaked?

"You can sign a contract in advance. If anyone leaks it, he will lose money." Tao Zhu said.

"This is a good idea, but even so, you have to be more cautious when hiring people. We don't want people with bad character."

Wang Guihua warned.

"I know." Li Qiao nodded.

The method of sweet potato vermicelli is not complicated at all, and it can be easily imitated.

The sweet potatoes in several surrounding villages are waiting for him to consume. If you hire people to make vermicelli, you must not only hire one or two.

But if there are too many people hired, if someone secretly sells the prescription to others, then it is really difficult to check.

Soon, Li Ping, Wang Guihua, Zheng Qianqian and the others had enough to eat and drink. When they left, they did not forget to take some jelly, stewed rice noodles, and hot and sour noodles.

After everyone left, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu locked the door, and they started to wash.

It's getting late, and the two of them are not going to read the book.

Tao Zhu took the toothbrush to dip the tooth powder, and said: "The starch is a little less, I should have made more." "It's okay, the weather is fine these days, let

Dashan and Chuntao make some more tomorrow. "Li Qiao went to scoop up hot water.

When he went to the county seat last time, he specially bought a small stove for boiling water.

This way you can use hot water for washing in the morning and evening.

It's just that there is no coal here, so you can't make briquettes. If you want to heat hot water, you have to sit in front of the stove and take care of it.

"Then how can we make money while keeping the recipe?" Tao Zhu frowned, thinking about this question seriously.

"Ask the village chief tomorrow."

Li Qiao was a little uncertain now.

In this era, with him alone, his deterrent power is a bit low.

But if Zhuang Fengshou came forward, the deterrent effect would be very strong.

So, when Zhuang Fengshou came to look for him at noon the next day, he invited Zhuang Fengshou to the main room and served some dishes such as jelly noodles, stewed dumplings, hot and sour noodles, and ants climbing trees. While eating, he thought of two ways It's all said and done.

One is that he set up a small workshop for processing sweet potato vermicelli.

He hires people to work, and he pays people.

He is responsible for profit and loss, protecting Fangzi and other tasks.

If fewer people are recruited, there will be very little sweet potato starch and vermicelli made every day. .

People in several surrounding villages stared at him eagerly. If he only had a small workshop with dozens of people, he would not be able to consume all the sweet potatoes in the surrounding villages until the Chinese New Year.

But if more people are hired, how to ensure that these people will not leak the recipe?

Moreover, with more people, there must be more things to do. He wants to study and is too lazy to take care of chores, and he doesn't want Tao Zhu to bother too much.

Tao Zhu still has to make snacks.

Therefore, if he owns a workshop, the advantage is that he earns more money, but the disadvantage is that he has to worry and work hard.

Another way is to set up a small workshop in Sanliu Village to process sweet potato vermicelli. He only takes the share and does not participate in specific management.

The profits of the workshop are distributed equally among the workers.

This way he earns less money than the first way, but the advantage is peace of mind, he only needs to get a fixed share, and he doesn't have to worry about anything else.

Of course, this method also has the danger of leaking the recipe, but with Zhuang Fengshou in mind, people will definitely weigh it before leaking the recipe.

"Which one do you prefer?" Zhuang Fengshou asked Li Qiao instead of saying anything else after listening to Li Qiao's words.

"Me, I'm inclined to the second type. The villagers are all good people, and they take care of me and Brother Zhu a lot on weekdays. I am willing to earn a little less and let the villagers earn a little more.

" Tao Zhu's decision after discussion.

In this way, he found a real way of making money for the villagers of Sanliu Village.

The people from Sanliu Village were tightly tied to him.

From now on, he doesn't have to worry about dealing with the Tao family, Li Shu and others, or his classmates inquiring about his reputation.

"Then the second one is better."

Zhuang Fengshou looked at Li Qiao's sharp answers, and every wrinkle on his face was full of satisfaction.

Yes, willing to pull folks, is a good young man.

"You don't have to worry about leaking the recipe, at least this year," he said.

"Huh?" Li Qiao was puzzled.

"If it is really a village building a workshop, then I will find a piece of land by the river and build a simple house. Those who work in the workshop will not be able to go home and have no contact with their families before the year."

Li Qiao: "..."

He was dumbfounded.

Can't go home?

This method of secrecy is too hardcore.

"In this way, at least the prescription can be kept this year. In order to keep the prescription next year, everyone who enters the workshop to work must sign a contract. Anyone who leaks the prescription will not only lose money, but also have to pay for it." Sent in prison, the whole family can no longer stay in Sanliu Village."

Zhuang Fengshou said again.

Li Qiao: "..."

Awesome, Village Chief Zhuang.

This deterrent power is much stronger than that of a young scholar.

"What do you think of my method?" Zhuang Feng asked Li Qiao when he saw that Li Qiao was silent.

"I think it's very good!"

Li Qiao immediately gave a thumbs up: "I can't think of a better way than this, as expected, you still have to come forward."

He was convinced.

Village head Zhuang has great courage!

Zhuang Fengshou smiled when he heard the words: "What is this? In the final analysis, you found a way out for Sweet Potato. You are a young man who is truly amazing." "Hurry up, I will call the whole village to

announce this after eating "

Because it's not winter yet and the weather isn't too cold, quickly prepare all the rooms and tools needed for the workshop."

Hearing this, Li Qiao couldn't help giving another thumbs up.

With such a vigorous and resolute style, Sanliu Village has such a village chief, which is his luck and the luck of the villagers.

Soon, after lunch, Zhuang Fengshou was full of praise for the food made of sweet potato starch. With this taste and the characteristics of long-term storage, it can definitely be sold.

In order to build up the villagers' confidence in the workshop, he took a pot of fried jelly and a pot of fried vermicelli with him before leaving.

It was noon at this time, and the villagers were all at home. When they heard the sound of the manor's gong, they quickly arrived at the entrance of the village.

However, this time, the scene at the entrance of the village was different from before.

Because not only Zhuang Fengshou stood on the table, but also two clay pots and chopsticks made of branches.

This is...

A look of anticipation welled up on many people's faces.

The news that Li Dao ran to Li Qiao's house to make trouble yesterday has already spread in the village, and the news that Li Qiao really made new tricks on sweet potatoes also spread.

Now that Zhuang Fengshou summoned everyone, it should be to talk about this matter, right?

Impatient, he couldn't help asking Zhuang Fengshou loudly: "Village Chief, what's in the clay pot next to you ?

"

Signing everyone to be quiet.

Then he talked about Li Qiao's new tricks and the village's plan to build a workshop.

"Guys, you can try this jelly and vermicelli first. After you taste it, you can be sure that this jelly and vermicelli will definitely make you a lot of money.

" , when the vermicelli and jelly are sold, the big guys can share the money."

After that, he asked everyone to line up and come forward to taste the fried jelly and fried vermicelli one by one.

Li Qiao's family has always been willing to put oil and seasonings in cooking. He kept the villagers full of energy and ambition after eating.

After hearing Zhuang Fengshou's words, the villagers did not rush to line up, but suspected that their ears were wrong.

Li Qiao is willing to lead them to make money in this way?

They couldn't help but asked Zhuang Fengshou loudly, confirmed and confirmed again, and then the village chief let out unprecedented cheers.

Li Qiao's atmosphere!

After tasting the jelly and vermicelli, the cheers became even louder. Based on this taste, it will definitely sell.

Now they are not what they used to be. Now they have been to Wangyue Tower, know how high the consumption of Wangyuelou is, and know how hot the business of Wangyuelou is.

They are not a frog in a well anymore, they have their judgment.

Just these two dishes in front of you, those rich people will definitely like them!

Rich people don't care about the price, and the rich only care about the taste. You must know that Liqiao's green balls stuffed with egg yolk and meat floss sell for 88 yuan a piece, and the supply exceeds demand!

"Village chief, when will the workshop be built? It's getting dark early now. If you don't hurry up, it will be dark soon." An

anxious person urged.

"There's still something to finish, don't worry."

Zhuang Fengshou waved his hand to let everyone be calm.

"Say what you say."

The village entrance immediately became quiet, waiting for Zhuang Fengshou to speak.

Zhuang Fengshou stood on the table, looked at everyone's expressions one by one, and then said slowly: "Let's talk about the division first.

" , then stay and continue listening, if you don't want to, then you can go, now I have to grow wheat, and I don't want to take up your time."

The villagers nodded after hearing this.

Every time Zhuang Fengshou picked up what they were most concerned about and said, never nonsense, they like this village chief!

At this moment, they looked at Zhuang Fengshou on the table, nervous in anticipation, how much money could this sweet potato vermicelli make them?

"According to Li Qiao's experiments, about six catties of sweet potatoes yield one catty of sweet potato flour, and one catty of sweet potato flour can make about one catty of vermicelli." "Jelly is not easy to sell, and the workshop

mainly sells vermicelli. In other words, a The cost of sweet potatoes for a catty of vermicelli is about 12 renminbi." "

In addition, it needs to be dried in the sun and dry firewood is used, so the cost of labor and materials is about 18 renminbi." "

This vermicelli must be sold first . Wangyuelou, if Wangyuelou can't eat it, then sell it to others. You don't have to worry about the market, this will be handled by Li Qiao." "The

price Li Qiao gave Wangyuelou is 40 cents a catty of vermicelli. In this way, The profit for a catty of vermicelli is about 22 cents."

"Although the prescription was provided by Li Qiao, Li Qiao is kind-hearted and unwilling to compete with the villagers for profit. He only takes 20% of the profit. You must know that he and The Zheng family's share is 30%."

Having said that, Zhuang Fengshou stretched out two fingers and made a gesture to teach everyone how much sacrifice Li Qiao made.

"Wow, does Li Qiao only get 20%?"

The villagers were shocked.

Li Qiao, Zheng's family, and Zhuang's family are all made up of three parts, and everyone in the village knows it.

Now it's here with the big guys, but Li Qiao only takes 20%?

Who doesn't say a word about Li Qiao's atmosphere!

"Yes, Li Qiao only gets 20%. That is to say, for a catty of vermicelli, Li Qiao only gets five cents, while the villagers get seventeen cents." Zhuang Fengshou continued.

"Don't think that this amount is small. A catty is seventeen Wen. If you make a hundred catties a day, it's 1,700 Wen. If you make three hundred catties, it's 5,100 Wen."

"There are two people from each family. There are about two hundred people. The two hundred people will get the 5,100 Wen, and the other person will get 25 Wen." "Of course,

this is the lowest number." "

This vermicelli is durable. It won't go bad every year, you guys don't have to worry about the market, even if it can't be sold out for a while, you can keep it for next year. So when the time comes, just throw off your arms and work hard, it's all old men, why only make three hundred catties a day Vermicelli, at least four hundred catties must be made."

"If it is four hundred catties, then each person can get thirty-four Wen a day. Thirty-four Wen a day, one thousand Wen a month, without going out of the village How can such a good thing happen before?"

Many villagers: "..."

This kind of good thing really didn't happen before.

One person is 1,000 Wen, and if there are two people in a family, that is 2,000 Wen a month.

Damn, there was no such good thing before!

Zhuang Fengshou took everyone's fiery look into his eyes, and continued: "So, we all remember Li Qiao's goodness. It was Li Qiao who gave everyone this opportunity, and even offered to give up the profits. Many rich people are not benevolent for the sake of being rich. In order to treat the villagers, they are kind and benevolent, and benevolence is added to benevolence." "

In the future, if Li Qiao and Brother Zhu encounter any problems, everyone will go up and help." "

If some people don't know how to be grateful, then From now on, I won't be able to work in the workshop to earn money."

At the end, Zhuang Fengshou's tone became serious, and his expression also became serious.

His eyes swept over Li Shu and Li Dao.

As for Liu Cui, this family is not qualified to work in the workshop at all, so he didn't bother to give eyes.

Li Shu: "..."

Li Dao: "..."

He died of anger.

Ruxin rolled up his sleeves to argue with Zhuang Fengshou, but who knew that other villagers also looked at them at this time.

And also spouted in a hurry.

"Li Xiao, the big guy didn't care about you in the past, but from now on Li Qiao is the benefactor of the whole village. If you dare to go to Li Qiao to make trouble, then don't blame the big guy for being rude.

" That is, there is also Li Dao, don't keep trying to take advantage of Li Qiao just because you are an elder, and don't look at what you have given Li Qiao, everyone has sharp eyes, you should do less in the future Monster!"

"Tsk, actually, I hope they will continue to be monsters, so that they can no longer work in the workshop, and if they quit, someone must make up for it, maybe it's my family who will make up for it, so there will be three people in my family earning money." It's money, three thousand coins a month!"

"Eh? That's it. Li Shu, Li Dao, you two continue to fight and continue to work, and benefit the folks!" "

Sacrifice your two families to benefit other folks, big guys later Remember your kindness!"

...

For a moment, the villagers who wanted to understand started shouting at Li Shu and Li Dao.

Li Shu and Li Dao were so angry that they were about to quarrel, but Zhuang Fengshou stopped it immediately.

He is busy, so he has no time to watch the quarrel.

"After talking about the share, let me emphasize the punishment again. No one should be able to leak the recipe this year, but after this year there will be no guarantee. Therefore, whoever leaks will not only have to lose money, but also have to go to the government with me to see the official. And the whole family has to be kicked out of the village, understand?"

"Understood!"

The villagers replied in unison.

Leaking prescriptions or something, the price of doing this is too high, so it can't be done.

Moreover, not only can you not do it yourself, but you must also guard against others doing such immoral things. If the prescription is leaked, the workshop in their village will not be able to continue to operate.

This is ruining their money.

Just when the villagers made up their minds to keep an eye on it, Zhuang Fengshou spoke again, asking anyone who is willing to work in the workshop to ask him to sign up.

Today, the specific people must be selected, and the location of the workshop must be determined, and then work will start overnight.

If you delay one more day, you will earn less money by one day, and you must speed up.

So, this afternoon, the villagers in Sanliu Village were quite busy.

Once you enter the workshop, you can't come out at will. This candidate must be agreed upon.

Li Qiao is also very busy here. He makes sweet potato starch by himself.

He had guessed this situation a long time ago, so the sweet potato starch he made last time was more than 50 catties.

But tomorrow he will take the sweet potato vermicelli and jelly to Wangyue Tower to sell, so he will make more starch so as not to miss the continuation.

While busy, Liu Cui and Tao Tao came.

The mother and son had a very good attitude, and apologized to Li Qiao and Tao Zhu for the last time they yelled at Li Qiao's house.

This time, Li Shu and Li Dao could work in the sweet potato vermicelli workshop, but her family could not.

So the mother and son bowed their heads for money, and came here to apologize to Li Qiao and Tao Zhu.

Li Qiao didn't bother with her family about the corn before, and her family could also supply Wangyuelou, so Liu Cui thought that Li Qiao would not be angry with her family long ago.

But who knew that Li Qiao would block her at the sweet potato vermicelli workshop!

Compared with the high wages in the workshop, what is corn? Even if you sell all the corn grown by the family this year, it can only be worth a month's wages in the workshop!

Faced with Liu Cui and Tao Tao's flattery and apology, Li Qiao's expression was indifferent. He didn't care about the mother and son's quarrel last time, but he cared that Tao Tao had bullied Tao Zhu.

Therefore, if you want to enter the sweet potato vermicelli workshop, this year is absolutely impossible.

As for the future, it depends on his mood.

Liu Cui and Tao Tao returned without success. They wanted to beg for a while, but now the whole village was staring at Li Qiao's house. When they came, several villagers saw them and followed them.

The villagers didn't want them to bother Li Qiao any more, so they had no choice but to leave.

After Liu Cui and Tao Tao left, Li Qiao looked at Tao Zhu: "Brother Zhu, I think so, let's wait next year to see if this family has changed.

" workshop, but they have to take care of Tao Shu."

Tao Shu is a big trouble, and now Mrs. Tao and Lai Dongmei are taking care of him, but Mrs. Tao is getting old, and Lai Dongmei doesn't seem to be able to guard Tao Shu for a lifetime, so he Someone had to keep an eye on Tao Shu.

"Okay, you decide." Tao Zhu had no objection to this.

It's a good idea to let the Tao family keep an eye on the Tao family.

Zhuang Fengshou's work efficiency was very high. Overnight, not only the candidates for the workshop were finalized, but also the location of the workshop was finalized. It was in the woods where Tao Zhu reclaimed the wasteland.

It is close to a small river, so it is convenient to get water, and no one has only trees. If you want to build a house, you can just cut down the trees.

The house doesn't need to be well built, just use trees as much as possible, and then paste a layer of mud on the outside, just make do with it.

The house has started to be built, and the tools have to be made. Clean baskets and cloths are needed for drying starch, and wooden shelves are also needed for drying vermicelli.

So, the next day Li Qiao went to the county seat, not only to sell vermicelli and jelly to Wangyuelou, but also to buy related utensils.

Li Qiao went to Wangyue Building first, and he borrowed the kitchen of Wangyue Building to cook four dishes on the spot.

Stir-fried jelly, ants on the tree, hot and sour rice noodles.

Another one is stew.

The stewed dishes made by Li Qiao taste very good. There are cabbage, tofu, and of course, a small amount of vermicelli.

Such stewed dishes are relatively cheap and suitable for ordinary people.

Wangyuelou is not only a business for rich people, but also for ordinary people. Ordinary people can definitely afford such stewed dishes.

Hot and sour noodles are mainly made of vermicelli. If you want to be full, you need at least two servings to start, which is unaffordable for most people.

But more than half of the stewed dishes are ordinary dishes. Ordinary people can eat enough with a bowl of corn tortillas.

These four dishes, shopkeeper Wang's reaction was astonished, one dish was better than the other, he loved every dish to death!

He looked at Li Qiao as if he was looking at the God of Wealth: "Xiao Li, you have enriched the menu of Wangyuelou a lot."

Besides these four dishes, many dishes appeared in his mind.

After all, he runs a restaurant, and seeing the raw materials, he can come up with several recipes without using his brain.

"Mutual benefit." Li Qiao said with a smile: "However, our village can make hundreds of catties of vermicelli every day, and Wangyuelou can't make hundreds of catties of vermicelli dishes, so I hope Wangyuelou can sell dried vermicelli." "

No Is anyone from Fucheng coming? You can sell it to Fucheng." "

Of course, you can also sell it to local people."

Li Qiao must find a market for the vermicelli, so if Wangyuelou does not sell dried vermicelli, then he will let him Villagers set up stalls in the county to sell.

At that time, it will definitely affect the business of Mochizuki Tower.

Shopkeeper Wang heard the words, and immediately said: "It's natural, the vermicelli you make must be sold, and you can't let it fall into your hands .

Send it to Fucheng to sell, anyway, you can't let the vermicelli flow into other people's hands, such as Zuixianju.

He wants to double the business of Wangyuelou by relying on vermicelli.

The business of Wangyue Tower is booming recently, and he has already recruited a wave of manpower. Looking at it now, he has to recruit another wave.

After negotiating with shopkeeper Wang about the sale of vermicelli, Li Qiao didn't stay any longer. He went to buy related tools, and then drove the ox cart back to the village.

When we arrived in the village, the simple house of the workshop had already been built.

Zhuang Fengshou also sent his own sweet potatoes.

The dealer is responsible for the initial investment of this workshop, so this batch of vermicelli is made with the dealer's sweet potatoes.

Li Qiao sent over the needed tools, and the workshop started immediately.

Li Qiao, as a technician, guided everyone on the spot.

When cooking, the most important thing is not the taste, but the hygiene.

The sweet potato vermicelli is his signature, so he has high requirements for hygiene, and must wrap his hair with a cloth towel to prevent it from falling into it.

Hands must also be washed clean, especially under the nails, so no stains can be left.

...

I picked a circle of thorns, and when I really started working, it was already night.

But everyone was very excited, and no one complained of sleepiness. Li Qiao gave the technology and got the sales, and now it's up to them.

The more vermicelli they make, the more money they earn!

The author has something to say:

The long-lost swastika!

The storyline is also finished.