Chapter 30 Earn money together and get rich together

Shaqima is a dim sum, few people think it is a peerless delicacy, and they are shocked to see it.

In addition, the consumption level of the people in Pingcheng is not high, so its spread is a bit slow.

However, for this world, this is indeed a novel and delicious snack, so slowly, it has gained a certain reputation.

As for the maltose big mahua, with the foreshadowing of Shaqima, customers taste it and think it tastes outstanding, so they will also buy twists by the way.

As a result, the tens of catties of Shaqima and Ma Hua that Li Qiao and Tao Zhu made every day were not enough for Wangyuelou to sell.

In order to free up Li Qiao to make more dim sum, shopkeeper Wang signed a simple agreement with Li Qiao today.

In Pingcheng, Li Qiao only supplies goods to Wangyuelou, and Shaqima and Mahua together weigh at least seventy catties a day.

If Li Qiao and Tao Zhu hire people to expand production in the future, Li Qiao's daily desserts will also increase accordingly, at least 90% of the daily desserts should be supplied to Wangyuelou.

If Wangyue Tower can't eat enough, then we will discuss it in detail at that time.

Seventy catties of desserts a day, if the maltose made from Li Qiao and Tao Zhu is used, then the cost of Shaqima becomes 20 Wen per catty.

The cost of the big flowers has become twenty-five cents a catty.

Of course, if Li Liang and Wang Guihua buy maltose later, the cost will increase a little.

But all in all little change.

Therefore, based on this cost, Li Qiao re-set the prices for Shaqima and Damahua.

The Shaqima and Mahua sold to shopkeeper Wang are priced at 80 Wen per catty.

On the basis of 80 Wen per catty, shopkeeper Wang gave 20 Wen per catty as a buyout fee.

Therefore, the Shaqima and Mahua sold to the shopkeeper Wang were finally priced at one hundred Wen per catty.

After deducting the cost based on this price, 70 catties of desserts a day, then Li Qiao and Tao Zhu can earn about 5,000 copper coins a day.

Moreover, this figure is only the profit from the sale to shopkeeper Wang.

Outside of Pingcheng, if Li Qiao and Tao Zhu were retailed to folks in ten miles and eight villages, the shopkeeper Wang didn't care, and Li Qiao could sell whatever he wanted.

Tao Zhu felt dizzy after hearing Li Qiao's words.

Earn five thousand copper coins a day?

He has never seen the world, and he really feels a little dizzy now.

"Can we really earn so much money?" He asked in a daze.

"Of course. And this is just the beginning. When we hire people, we will definitely earn more and kill more people." Li Qiao didn't expect

a wheat sickle and twenty catties of maltose to be enough. It made people really change their attitude towards him. In the final analysis, he and most of the villagers are neither related nor related, and envy and jealousy are human nature. Therefore, he is very open to the rumors in the village.

What is this, it means that he and Tao Zhu have earned a lot of money, as long as he doesn't rush to him and Tao Zhu like Liu Cui to ask how much money they earn, then he doesn't care at all.

Because the reason why people spread such rumors is not only acid, but also curiosity.

Whoever suddenly becomes rich, the people around him want to discuss how much money he has earned.

He has seen more complex human nature since he was a child and in the last days, so this rumor is not worth his anger.

However, his brother Zhu didn't have such a good attitude.

Therefore, for Brother Zhu, he wanted to earn money and fight to kill people like Liu Cui.

However, he will take the imperial examination in the future, and reputation is very important to him.

So, think about it carefully.

Tao Zhu didn't know what his man was thinking. Hearing Li Qiao's words, his head suddenly stopped dizzy. He nodded fiercely. That's right, he needs to make more money, so that those who don't like his better life will be soured to death. !

Why should he and Li Qiao have to struggle in the quagmire for the rest of their lives?

They are diligent, willing to endure hardships, do not harm others, and do not do bad things. They deserve the good life now!

"By the way, I went to the blacksmith's shop and bought something. Come and have a look."

Thinking of the things he brought back today, Li Qiao hurriedly led Tao Zhu to the cart.

"This is it."

Li Qiao took out an iron box that was two feet long and one foot high from the cart.

There is also a cover on the iron box, and small holes are left on the edge.

"...What is this for?" Tao Zhu looked at it carefully with his eyes wide open, with a puzzled expression on his face.

"It's for baking."

Many snacks need an oven, but there is no oven in this world, so Li Qiao approached old man Chen and asked him to build an oven for him.

This oven is similar to the oven in his previous life based on its appearance, but it can't heat itself. If you want to use it to bake something, you have to use dry firewood underneath.

"I'm tired of fried and steamed dim sum, I want to try baked dim sum." "I

read in the book that people in other places use a hanging stove and a large iron pot to bake delicious dim sum. We don't know how to make that kind of stove and pot lid, so I made an iron box." "I'll show

you to see if it works, this is just my idea."

Li Qiao walked towards him and Tao Zhu with the iron box in his arms. The new kitchen on the day of marriage.

He didn't do complicated things, so he made a peach cake first.

He doesn't know if there are peach cakes in this world, anyway, there are no pastry shops in Pingcheng.

The method of peach cake is relatively simple and easy to learn, so he chooses peach cake.

After the peach cake was made, Tao Zhu only took one bite, and was surprised by the crispy and sweet taste.

His water eyes widened a little, and he looked at Li Qiao with an incredulous expression. The seemingly simple ingredients turned out to be such a delicious snack in the end?

Li Qiao was also eating, and he also looked surprised: "Try it casually, I didn't expect it to taste so good!" "

You are amazing." Tao Zhu couldn't help boasting.

This taste is absolutely perfect.

"You are the one who is amazing. I only moved my mouth. You are the one who did it."

Li Qiao boasted back and gave Tao Zhu a thumbs up.

"But you provided the prescription, and you are the best." Tao Zhu's voice and face were full of admiration.

Li Qiao has a thick skin and admits it directly: "Then we are both powerful, we both deserve to make a lot of money, and let those who hate us drink old vinegar every day .

"

, Tao Zhu nodded.

He wants to do more work, earn more money, and piss her off.

"What's the name of this snack?" Tao Zhu asked.

"Hmm... walnuts are added in it, and it's still so crispy, so let's call it peach crisp." Li Qiao pretended to be thinking.

"It's appropriate, it's called Taosu." Tao Zhu likes this name very much.

So, this afternoon, in addition to making Shaqima and Mahua, the couple also made a few catties of peach cakes.

When Xiao Wu came the next day, Li Qiao first handed Xiao Wu a piece of peach cake for Xiao Wu to taste, and then stuffed him with two catties of peach cake wrapped in oil paper, and asked him to pass it on to Shopkeeper Wang.

Through these days of contact, Li Qiao felt that shopkeeper Wang was a real person.

Shopkeeper Wang was worried that other people would come to Sanliu Village to find his own goods, so he raised the price in advance regardless of whether anyone would come to Sanliu Village in the future, without pretending to be confused.

Moreover, he wanted to deliver the goods every two days before, and shopkeeper Wang agreed.

Since shopkeeper Wang is real, so is he, and now he has produced peach cakes, so he asked Xiao Wu to bring back two catties for shopkeeper Wang to try.

Xiao Wu came to Sanliu Village by driving a carriage. It was just dawn when he arrived, and it was the time when the villagers were busy working in the fields.

He inquired the villagers all the way to Li Qiao's house, which attracted the attention of many villagers. This is a carriage. There are donkey carts, ox carts, and mule carts in the countryside, but horse carts are very rare.

So one day the news spread, and at night, almost all the villagers knew that the Wangyue Tower in the county had come to Li Qiao to buy some snacks.

Many villagers have never been to the county seat and do not know about Moon Tower.

Many people who have been to the county town do not know Wangyue Tower. After all, they are illiterate and poor. When they see the magnificent building of Wangyue Tower, they always take a detour.

However, there are still people who know about Mochizuki Tower.

Take Tao Shu for example, he is determined to do big business, and he knows exactly what shops are in Pingcheng.

The dim sum that Li Qiao tossed out actually entered the Moon Tower?

How much money can Li Qiao earn in a day!

Let alone three or five taels of silver, right?

He's mad at him!

He has earned so much money, but he doesn't care about his uncle, he is rich and unkind, a white-eyed wolf!

He wants to go out to publicize Wangyue Tower more, he wants to let the whole village know how much money Li Qiao and Tao Zhu earn, and he wants to drive the whole village to hate the rich together!

So, when Xiao Wu came to Sanliu Village for the second time, Tao Shu stopped him directly at the entrance of the village and asked him how much business Li Qiao and Wangyuelou had done.

Xiao Wu didn't answer, so he stood in front of the carriage and stopped Xiao Wu from leaving.

At this time, it was just dawn, and the industrious villagers were about to go to the field. He caused trouble at the entrance of the village, which attracted the attention of all the passing villagers.

Butcher Zheng's home is quite close to the village entrance, but Butcher Zheng is not at home and has gone to the town to sell pork.

Zheng Qianqian was at home, seeing this, she ran to find Li Qiao and Tao Zhu.

That bastard Tao Shu deserves a beating!

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu were having breakfast, they put down their chopsticks and followed Zheng Qianqian to the entrance of the village.

Under the willow tree at the entrance of the village, there were thirty or forty people around. Most of the villagers were busy working in the fields, so they didn't stay much.

But there are also some people who don't go to the ground, they stay to watch the excitement.

Although Tao Shu was an asshole, the question Tao Shu asked at this time was exactly what they were curious about.

How much money can Li Qiao and Tao Zhu make a day now?

"Tao Shu, you want to be beaten again!"

Tao Zhu saw Tao Shu pulling Xiao Wu from a distance, he couldn't help clenching his fists, and quickened his pace.

When Tao Shu heard Tao Zhu's voice, he turned his head and found that Tao Zhu had really come. Fear flashed across his face at first, but when he thought of the abject poverty of the family without wheat for the pot.

He was angry again.

"You hit me, you'd better beat me to death today, so that everyone in ten miles and eight villages will know that you murdered your brother, and

you are rich and unkind!" It's a heartless white-eyed wolf!"

Li Mi continued Tao Shu's words angrily.

The envy, jealousy and hatred in his heart are no less than Tao Shu's.

His parents had always favored Li Qiao, the youngest son, and he suffered a lot. Now that Li Qiao has made money, Li Qiao has to make up for him!

Li Qiao didn't expect Tao Shu and Li Mi to get together, he held Tao Zhu's hand to prevent Tao Zhu from rushing to beat someone.

"I'm not going to beat him to death, I'm going to beat him half to death and make him lie on the bed and can't move. Let's pay him for the medicine so that he won't jump around again."

Tao Zhu still wanted to rush over and beat him up.

Li Qiao couldn't help laughing when he heard that, his brother Zhu is really cute.

However, he turned his eyes around the villagers watching the fun, and then smiled and said, "He is shameless, we are shameless. Forget it, let's not beat him today." "Just let him go like this?"

Tao Bamboo doesn't understand.

Zheng Qianqian didn't understand either.

"Someone will condemn them." Li Qiao led Tao Zhu closer to the willow tree.

He didn't go to see Tao Shu and Li Shu, but raised his voice and said, "Fellow folks, Brother Zhu and I need a lot of dry firewood, flour, eggs, sesame seeds and other things to make dim sum every day. I am willing to pull Tao Shu and Li Millet away to help the little five brothers, and then come to my house to sell dry firewood, flour, eggs, sesame, etc., and the price per catty will be two cents higher than the market price." "In addition, come to my house to buy

. 20% discount on all snacks."

"Of course, it doesn't matter if you don't want to help the little five brothers, you can still come to my house to sell dry firewood eggs, etc., but the price will be the same as the market price."

As far as the current rumors are concerned, Li Qiao doesn't think so . The villagers harbored great malice towards him and Tao Zhu, after all, they don't care about what they say.

That being the case, he is willing to let the villagers follow him to earn a little money.

Only real benefits can prevent people from spreading rumors, and he really needs to buy these things to make dim sum, so he simply bought them from the villagers.

The folks have earned money from him, and from now on people like Tao Shu and Li Shu will act as demons again, without him bothering, someone will stand up to them.

The author has something to say:

I think Li Qiao's method is feasible, what do you guys think?