Chapter 85 You Are Doing Well and Providing Jobs to Many People

The vermicelli in Sanliu Village and Zhujia Village are the same as before, handed over to shopkeeper Wang, and shopkeeper Wang sells them.

With the adobe brick road this year, transporting vermicelli is no longer a problem, but shopkeeper Wang still employs hundreds of people to form a transportation team. He would rather have more people to ensure that the daily vermicelli can reach the county smoothly.

Buy vermicelli from him, the price is still forty-two yuan a catty.

The production of sweet potatoes has decreased this year, but the price of vermicelli has not increased.

This vermicelli business is not a one-shot deal. If the price is raised indiscriminately, foreign businessmen will not come again after being cheated.

Furthermore, even at the current price, the vermicelli is definitely not cheap. The vermicelli in Pingcheng sells for 42 yuan a catty. If it is shipped to other provinces, the price will be five times as low as 200 yuan. catty.

At this price, farmers can't afford it.

But the middle class, such as rich peasants, small landlords, small traders, etc., these people grit their teeth and be cruel, but they can still afford it.

Li Qiao does not want to turn vermicelli into a luxury exclusive to the rich, he wants more people to feel the joy of suofen.

Pingcheng vermicelli does not increase in price, the happiest ones are of course the vendors from other places. Fang Shitong is from Hedong Prefecture. After learning about vermicelli last year, he came to Pingcheng this summer.

After arriving in Pingcheng, he didn't stay at the inn, but rented a small yard to start a small business of reselling Li Qiao's dim sum.

Li Qiao's dim sum is only sold in Wangyuelou. He queued up early. After buying the dim sum, he used saltpeter to make some ice cubes, and then put the dim sum in the ice cubes to freeze. With these frozen dim sum, he rushed there Fucheng, put these snacks in Fucheng for sale.

Li Qiao's dim sum is very popular in Fucheng. Some people who haven't been to Pingcheng but want to eat his dim sum are willing to pay for his frozen dim sum.

In this way, the money he earns each time is not too much, but he can earn three or four taels of silver in one trip.

This silver is enough to maintain his expenses in Pingcheng.

This summer, he had a wealth of experience in queuing at Moon Tower, so when shopkeeper Wang started to distribute the number plates for vermicelli, his speed was not at all inferior to the local small vendors in Pingcheng, and he grabbed the number eight.

This figure is very high.

Shopkeeper Wang's rule is that a number plate is only allowed to buy vermicelli once.

After buying this time, if you want to buy again next time, you have to queue again.

With the popularity of vermicelli, there was almost no possibility of re-queuing before the new year, that is to say, before the Chinese New Year, everyone had only one chance to buy vermicelli.

As a result, every time it is a person's turn, that person will spend the most financial resources to buy vermicelli.

The vermicelli at Wangyue Tower comes from Sanliu Village and Zhujia Village. There are about 23,000 catties of vermicelli a day, which is enough to pile up a mountain of vermicelli.

But in the eyes of big businessmen, this is nothing.

While the big businessman was waiting, he had arranged all the manpower, carriages, and routes, and was only waiting to get the goods.

Therefore, the big merchants in the front line can buy the vermicelli noodles for ten days at a time.

People in the front buy more, and those in the back have to wait patiently.

But time is money, so the eighth number plate in his hand is really valuable.

Many big businessmen came to him, wanting to pay a high price for the number plate in his hand, the highest bid was two thousand three hundred taels of silver.

But he didn't sell it.

This summer, in the process of reselling dim sum, he also arranged manpower, carriages, and routes.

Taking out all his wealth, he bought 50,000 catties of vermicelli.

He did not transport the 50,000 catties of vermicelli back to Hedong Mansion, but put them in the yard he had rented long ago.

He will not sell this batch of vermicelli for the time being.

After the new year, the sweet potato workshop shut down, so he will sell this batch of vermicelli.

He has few hands and has never been out of the original He Province, let alone compete with big businessmen from other provinces, he can't even compete with businessmen from Hexi Prefecture.

That being the case, he might as well stay where he is.

Under the governance of Jiangzhi County, Pingcheng has a very good law and order. If he asks his family to guard such a large batch of vermicelli, he will surely be able to guard it safely until the sweet potato workshop shuts down.

Moreover, before the sweet potato workshop shut down, shopkeeper Wang should issue another number plate, so he doesn't have to go out and run around, as long as he stays in Pingcheng.

The money earned from reselling dim sum is enough to maintain his expenses in Pingcheng, and he only needs to continue reselling dim sum.

Li Qiao is really his God of Wealth.

...

Han Ning is a native of the capital, and already has a reputation as a scholar.

His Han family is a merchant, but his generation is the fourth generation, so he can take the imperial examination.

However, the Han family has had bad luck in recent years, and every time they make big moves, they will inevitably lose money.

The year before last, his father made a desperate move and invested all the family's money in silk, hoping to transport the silk to neighboring small countries to earn money.

As a result, a typhoon swept over, and several boats of silk sank into the sea, so his family was completely ruined, and he could not continue to study, so he could only earn money in various ways.

This year, after reading the article by the Holy One, and hearing that there were vermicelli in Hexi Mansion, he asked his father to ask his grandpa to tell his grandma to borrow money from relatives and friends.

Borrowing a circle of silver and pawning his family property, he brought eight hundred taels of silver notes and rushed to Hexi Mansion with his two older brothers from the capital.

He put all his wealth and life on the vermicelli, if he lost money again this time, he would simply commit suicide.

Fortunately, there is no unparalleled road. After the three brothers arrived in Pingcheng, they quickly figured out the bottom line of Pingcheng. When Jiang Zhixian and Shopkeeper Wang issued number plates, the three brothers all got the relatively high number plates. number.

One is number seven, one is number twelve, and one is number fifteen.

He sold the number plates No. 7 and No. 12 for a total of 5,000 taels of silver.

With the five thousand taels of silver, the capital of the three brothers increased greatly. He wrote to the capital to ask his family to borrow some more silver and manpower, and then came to Hexi Mansion to escort the batch of vermicelli into Beijing.

If his Han family really relied on this batch of vermicelli to break the bad luck and turn over the salted fish this year, then he must buy a longevity card for Li Qiao at home, and pray for Li Qiao every day!

...

All staff in Sanliu Village make vermicelli. Anyone who is capable of doing this job will work in the sweet potato workshop to earn wages.

But the villagers in Sanliu Village not only planted sweet potatoes, they also planted a lot of miscellaneous grains. Now that strong laborers are working in the sweet potato workshop, the elderly and children at home cannot collect these miscellaneous grains. Therefore, the villagers hired People from other villages or relatives came to help.

The villagers work in the sweet potato workshop and can get three hundred cash a day.

They hired others to collect miscellaneous grains, one person was 30 Wen, and ten people were only 300 Wen.

Therefore, although they are reluctant to part with the money, in order to earn more money in the sweet potato workshop, the people in Sanliu Village and Zhujia Village basically hire people or ask relatives to help.

Tao Zhu observed this situation for a few days, and that night, after having fun with Li Qiao, he lay in Li Qiao's arms and slowly talked about this phenomenon with Li Qiao.

"In the past, it was really difficult for the villagers to find a job to earn money during the slack season, but now, the villagers have become the masters who hire people with money." When he was at Tao's house before, in winter, he had to go to the town to

find work to do.

But the town is so big, and there are so many nearby villages, he can't grab others, so he can only go back to the village.

If he can't earn money, he will definitely be scolded. He can only work harder to satisfy his family.

...

The miserable scenes in the past, when I think about it now, are actually the same as in my previous life.

He was in a daze for a moment, and when he came back to his senses, he couldn't help stretching out his hands and feet to wrap tightly around Li Qiao's body.

He squeezed into Li Qiao's arms, trying to squeeze himself into Li Qiao's body.

Without this person, not only would he still be miserable, but the life of the villagers would not be easy.

The lack of rain this year has not only reduced the production of sweet potatoes, but also other miscellaneous grains, but the villagers have to pay taxes, fill their stomachs, and save money for major life events... Besides, this is not the worst year, the worst

year It's nothing. He has experienced that kind of tragedy before, and he still doesn't want to recall it.

So, he likes this person so much.

I like Liqiao, I really like it.

He was one size smaller than Li Qiao's, and Li Qiao's arms could just accommodate him, his heart was close to Li Qiao's, and he buried his face in Li Qiao's neck and rubbed it hard a few times, feeling Seeing the familiar body temperature, he said softly: "You are really amazing, Li Qiao."

Li Qiao felt a little pain in his chest being strangled by Tao Zhu, and he was still entangled by Tao Zhu, but he just lowered his head and laughed softly: "That dear Kiss me."

When these four words came out, Tao Zhu immediately raised his head, and kissed him on the lips.

The two exchanged a soft kiss.

When the kiss was over, most of Li Qiao's body was pressed on Tao Zhu's body. He lay on his side, gently rubbing Tao Zhu's back with one hand, pinching Tao Zhu's earlobe with the other hand, pinching Tao Zhu's cheek. Can't live.

Tao Zhu narrowed his comfortable eyes, he likes this kind of touch, his body is full of this person's aura, it's so good.

He said softly: "Tomorrow I will release the news about job recruitment."

"Okay." Li Qiao responded.

"Build the workshop first, it doesn't need to be too big, more than ten rooms are enough..."

Tao Zhu slowly talked about his plan.

If you want to start a duck business, you must first have a place. The big yard of his house is used to make snacks, and the duck business needs to build another house.

Before it snows and the ground is not frozen, repair the house quickly, otherwise, this duck business will be postponed until the next year.

Li Qiao was very supportive of this business. When the workers started building the house, he would check the progress with Tao Zhu every day as before.

The duck workshop was built in the northwest of Baiyou and Li Dazhong's yard, close to the small river. Because of the large number of workers, the progress was very fast, and it was completed in less than ten days.

After it is built, it is the workers of the duck shop.

The same requirements as the Sweet Potato Workshop, the first is hygiene. In the food business, especially the customers are rich and noble, hygiene is the most important item.

The taste may not be outstanding, but hygiene must not be a problem.

The second is honesty, diligence, and meticulousness.

The recipes of braised duck neck, duck wings, and duck intestines need to be kept secret, so when working in the workshop, don't look at what you shouldn't, and don't ask what you shouldn't.

You have to be diligent, Tao Zhu doesn't like lazy people.

Also be meticulous, Tao Zhu doesn't like rework.

When Tao Zhu built the workshop, he had already made clear the requirements for recruiting workers. The requirements were a bit high, but there were also a lot of people who asked him to sign up.

This is the first time his family recruited outsiders to do food business.

In the dim sum business, Li Qiao only uses his own family, and outsiders cannot squeeze in.

For the sweet potato workshop, Liqiao only uses people from Sanliu Village and Zhujia Village, and people from other villages cannot squeeze in.

But the duck shop, the scope of recruitment is finally not limited to the small area of ​​the Li family and the Zhu family village of Sanliu village——

In fact, the long-term workers of Li Qiao's family do not have any restrictions on their status, but the work that the long-term workers are responsible for is farming, which is too hard. Even if the wages are higher than other landlords, it is still physical work after all.

But the duck business is different. The duck business is similar to the dim sum business. You don't leave your house. You only need to slaughter and clean the ducks every day.

Compared with farming, this work is too easy.

People in the surrounding villages were overjoyed.

After waiting for so long, they finally had the opportunity. Not only can they get close to Li Qiao, but it is also a long-term job that can be done all year round. Seriously speaking, it is more stable than a sweet potato workshop!

Therefore, there are eighty people who come to Tao Zhu to sign up every day, if not one hundred.

Moreover, not only people from the surrounding villages came to sign up, but people from the town, county, and other towns also came to sign up.

These people were too far away from Sanliu Village, and Tao Zhu didn't intend to provide accommodation, so Tao Zhu rejected them all.

But who knows that these people will not give up, saying that they don't need Taozhu to provide accommodation, they can rent the houses of the villagers of Sanliu Village or the houses of nearby villages.

As long as Tao Zhu is willing to let them work in the workshop, they can solve the accommodation problem by themselves, and Tao Zhu doesn't need to worry about it.

If they really can't apply for this job, then they still want to apply for a permanent job.

The long-term workers of Li Qiao's family earn higher wages than those of other landowners, whether it is the busy farming period or the slack period, and Li Qiao provides accommodation for the long-term workers—Li Qiao built adobe houses in the field, and long-term workers who are too far away from home can live in these In the adobe house.

Anyway, it's a long-term job with good wages. They don't want to go home, they want to earn money at Li Qiao's house.

Tao Zhu was a little taken aback when he heard these people's demands.

His original intention was to provide a job for the folks in the ten miles and eight villages, and now these people from far away came to apply for the job. This...

Tao Zhu couldn't make up his mind, so he asked Li Qiao during lunch.

Li Qiao thought for a while, then shook his head: "We can't provide so many jobs for the time being, and these people will refuse for the time being, and we will talk about it when we buy another field." This year, the fields in

Sanli Town have become more sought-after, and those who can afford to buy fields People have all bought the wasteland belonging to the imperial court one after another.

Just relying on growing sweet potatoes, it will take a few years to earn back the money to buy the land.

As a result, he had no suitable land to buy.

But now that so many people want to find a long-term and stable job, he doesn't choose any more. He will go to the county town to buy some medium-sized fields in a few days.

Although his personal ability is very limited, if he can solve part of the employment, he can solve part of it.

And he originally wanted to buy land and become a big landlord.

Li Qiao's refusal disappointed these people who came from afar, but they couldn't fault it.

The job of the duck workshop is so sought-after, and the villagers in the ten miles and eight villages are overwhelmed. It's normal for them outsiders not to be able to enter the workshop.

Alas, times are hard.

These people returned disappointed, Tao Zhu could only force himself to forget about it, and focus on the duck workshop.

Because he had never done this business before, he didn't plan to recruit too many people in the early stage. According to the consumption level of Pingcheng, he should be able to consume 200 ducks a day?

Tao Zhu was not sure, so he discussed with Li Qiao and decided to follow this figure first.

Therefore, only forty people need to be recruited in the early stage.

Ten people are responsible for slaughtering and cleaning the ducks, ten are responsible for lighting the fire, and twenty are responsible for marinating and roasting the ducks.

Tao Zhu, Zhou Jingui, and Li Ping are in charge of seasoning for the time being.

Li Ping is used to living a leisurely life, but was influenced by the active money-making atmosphere in the village, and she likes food, so she applied for this job.

Soon, the duck workshop was up and running.

On the first day, because I was not very skilled, I only made more than 80 ducks.

Thirty ducks were made into roast ducks, and the rest were chopped into eight pieces and marinated separately.

After these were done, the next day, Li Qiao Taozhu drove the ox cart and went to the county town with Xiao Wu.

Send some to Jiangzhi County first, and buy 300 acres of medium-sized fields by the way.

The special and high-grade fields in Sanli Town have all been selected, and now only the middle-grade and low-grade fields are left.

A medium-sized field is 23 taels per mu, and 300 mu is 6,900 taels of silver.

Seeing that he bought so many middle-grade farms, the magistrate of Jiang County said, "There are many special-grade and high-grade farms in other towns. You don't have to buy middle-grade farms in Sanli Town." "The other towns are too far away, and students can't often go there

. "Li Qiao explained.

"Do you often go to the field?" Jiang Zhixian was a little curious.

"I will often take a walk in the field. However, the students bought the middle field this time in order to provide a job for the villagers."

Li Qiao briefly talked about how other people wanted to work in his house but were rejected.

After Jiang Zhixian listened, he looked him up and down, and then sighed: "Day is good for the world. You read the books of the sages and listen to the words of the sages. This kindness is really touching." "Actually, you have done a good job.

" , You have brought too many changes to Pingcheng. Those vendors from other places not only increased the price of houses in Pingcheng, but also provided a lot of work for the people of our Pingcheng." Those vendors eat, wear, live, and travel

in Pingcheng. It costs money.

The money spent finally fell into the hands of the people of Pingcheng.

"As for the peasants, they earn much more money from vermicelli than the people in the county."

Li Qiao has already earned a lot of money for too many people in Pingcheng, and ordinary people really don't have this ability.

This kind of merit cannot be earned by ordinary people.

But Li Qiao is not only not proud or complacent, but also wants to provide more work for others.

In addition to lamenting Li Qiao's kindness, he also wanted to lament that Li Qiao was too idealistic.

How can it be possible to take care of everyone? Let most people earn money and improve their families. It is already super amazing.

Fortunately, Li Qiaosheng met him, the county magistrate, in Pingcheng. If Li Qiao met the magistrate of Yongxing County next door, he would definitely be sullen every day.

Thinking of the bad things in Yongxing County, he said to Li Qiao: "The magistrate Sun of Yongxing County is not very supportive of the sweet potato workshop. I just came back from there the day before yesterday. The vermicelli produced by the sweet potato workshop in Yongxing County is not only less, but also It contains impurities, and foreign traders don't want it."

When Jiangzhi County was guiding the construction of sweet potato workshops in Yongxing County, Sun Zhixian of Yongxing County was passive and slowed down, forcing him to stay in Yongxing County for seven or eight days longer.

Now that the sweet potatoes are ripe and the sweet potato workshop is in operation, he is worried about the sweet potato workshop in Yongxing County, so he made another trip to Yongxing County a few days ago.

As a result, when he got there, he was really pissed off.

He clearly emphasized that farmers in Yongxing County can earn a lot of money just by copying Pingcheng's experience.

But Sun Zhixian was not interested in this, and handed over the sweet potato workshop to his subordinates.

Without the supervision of the county magistrate, the people below messed around at will. Not only was the starch dirty, the vermicelli made had an obvious sense of dust in the mouth, and there were many black spots on the vermicelli.

How could vendors from other places like this kind of vermicelli.

If vendors from other places refused to buy them, the vermicelli would be thrown into the hands of Yongxing County itself.

It was obviously Yongxing County's own fault, but Sun Zhixian felt that those vendors were too picky about things, which really made Jiang Zhixian half dead.

Even the prefect of the Ming Dynasty assured Li Qiao that every catty of vermicelli produced in Hexi Prefecture would contain half of Li Qiao's ingredients.

But now Yongxing County produces a lot of unsalable vermicelli, which not only damages Li Qiao's interests, but also slaps Ming Zhifu in the face.

"I have sent someone to Fucheng to report this matter to the magistrate, Xiao Li, don't be angry, wait for the magistrate to deal with it."

Jiang Zhixian sighed.

Teammate Pig, he didn't even know how to open his mouth to eat when he handed the food to his mouth, he was so angry.

Li Qiao: "..."

Okay.

Sure enough, the county magistrates in other counties were not as good as Jiang Zhixian.

"The students are not angry, but you are the one to calm down. You have worked so hard. Since they don't appreciate it, then leave it to the magistrate." "

That's the only way." Jiang magistrate continued to sigh.

He is the magistrate, and Sun Zhixian is also a magistrate. They are equal, and he can't control Sun Zhixian.

I can't wait to get promoted, alas, I have a passion but can't show it, I feel aggrieved!

Li Qiao talked with Jiang Zhixian for a while, and then left with Tao Zhu, leaving the county government office, the husband and wife looked at each other, and could only smile helplessly.

It's better to have less money than nothing.

The couple went to Wangyue Tower and gave the rest of the duck products to Wangyuelou.

Since the vermicelli was launched on the market, shopkeeper Wang has rented out the teahouse opposite, and the daily business is so good that it explodes.

Liqiao Taozhu brought these ducks, except for the roast duck, the rest don't need to be reheated, they can be sold directly on the plate.

Shopkeeper Wang was very happy. Ever since he tasted the duck made by Li Qiao's family in Sanliu Village, he had been looking forward to Li Qiao's business.

After waiting for so long, this business finally opened.

Just like egg yolk cakes, shopkeeper Wang aimed at the target group and sold them to vendors who were not short of money.

Li Qiao's duck products are delicious and full of flavor, and the craftsmanship is unique, and you can't eat it at other places.

So the price is not cheap.

A catty of duck neck costs eighty-eight Wen.

A catty of duck intestines costs ninety Wen.

A duck wing and duck collarbone cost ten Wen.

A duck paw is 15 cents...

Don't look at these parts, which are less meaty, but chewy, like this winter, sitting on the hot kang, pinching a piece of duck neck and gnawing slowly, the spicy and delicious fragrance is full of mouth , this unique delicacy is not only an experience that is absolutely not available in other places, but also can soothe the impatience of waiting for vermicelli.

After the shopkeeper Wang praised it, he asked the staff to deliver duck products, and let these businessmen from other places try to taste it.

As he praised, although these ducks have many bones, they are full of flavor and chewy.

It is indeed the only delicacy in Pingcheng.

A chubby middle-aged businessman asked shopkeeper Wang to pack two catties of duck necks for him before he left after eating and drinking.

While waiting, he couldn't help but said to shopkeeper Wang: "I haven't bought vermicelli now, but the consumption in Wangyue Tower is getting higher day by day, alas. Li Qiao knows how to rob...ah no, it's business .Li Qiao knows how to do business."

"We merchants from other places are being manipulated by him."

Shopkeeper Wang laughed when he heard this, "That's right, if it wasn't for his lack of ambition, the richest man in Pingcheng would have died a long time ago." It belongs to him."

"The future is limitless." The chubby businessman couldn't help feeling.

Comparing people to people is really annoying, Li Qiaozhi is not here, but he still manipulates him to death, making him willingly pay the money.

With so much expenses in Pingcheng, he must earn back from vermicelli this year.

Once Liqiao Taozhu's duck products were launched, they quickly became popular throughout Pingcheng. Let alone more than 80 ducks a day, 200 ducks are not enough to sell.

Tao Zhu recruited another 20 people to supply as much as possible.

The days move forward day by day, and the winter solstice will soon arrive.

It snowed on the day of the winter solstice. In this snowy weather, Mingzhifu came to Pingcheng.

The author has something to say:

I haven't finished writing and I can't be earlier...QAQ

will send red envelopes to everyone!