Chapter 153 A farce dealt with by Sheng Hong, Li Qiao took revenge again

Li Qiao's snappy shot really stunned everyone in the hall.

Everyone has question marks on their foreheads.

Especially the people on the Fifth Prince's side, they already regarded Li Qiao as dough in the palm of their hands, and they could knead it however they wanted.

Therefore, after Li Qiao was captured by two guards, no one guarded him.

Just a scholar, what kind of waves can he make in this kind of scene?

Even if he knew that he had beaten Lu Wenrong before, but now that he has been captured by two guardsmen, he has no power to resist.

But who would have thought that such a harmless-looking scholar with a thin body would kick the Fifth Prince down and drag him away!

"Fifth prince!"

Li Hao was shocked, his strong body was extremely flexible, and rushed out like a sharp arrow, trying to save the fifth prince.

On Li Qiao's side, Cao Xingying didn't react too slowly, he grabbed the saber and threw it at Li Hao directly.

He is only the captain of the guard team, so naturally he is not the opponent of Li Hao, who can draw with Zhao Cun.

However, his saber was thrown out, and the sharp blade went straight to Li Hao's head, and Li Hao had to raise the scabbard in his hand to block it.

When Li Hao knocked the saber away with the scabbard in his hand, Li Qiao had already retreated in front of Cao Xingying. He stepped on the fifth prince's back, firmly stomping the fifth prince to the ground.

Then he looked up at Li Hao who was about to rush over, and said with a sullen face, "Don't come over!"

Cao Xingying also immediately stood beside him, holding a short knife in each hand.

But Sheng Hong immediately said: "Li Aiqing, as long as Li Hao dares to come over, you will directly destroy Sheng Zhiang, a bastard. Let's see if Li Hao is faster or your feet are faster!" "Yes!" After hearing Sheng Hong's words

,

Li Qiao immediately increased the strength on his feet, and the fifth prince instantly groaned in pain.

As for Li Hao, his bearded face was full of clouds.

damn it!

It was originally a foolproof plan, but before the edict of abdication was obtained, the fifth prince was captured first!

What kind of martial arts and prestige are you showing off to a weak scholar?

Grabbing Sheng Hong to write the edict of abdication is the business.

waste!

What should he do now?

what to do? !

Before he could come up with a countermeasure, Duke Ying's heart-piercing shout came from behind him: "Rong'er!

" Like ants on a hot pan.

It just so happened that the Duke of England had sniffed Lu Wenrong's breath at this moment, seeing that his eldest grandson was still alive, his worries finally dissipated a little.

He turned his head to look at Li Qiao's situation.

The fifth prince didn't know what state of mind he was in, but he didn't yell at this moment, but put his hands on the ground and kicked his legs wildly, trying to break free from Li Qiao's feet.

But no matter how he turned over and tried hard, Li Qiao's feet were firmly on his back, motionless as a mountain.

Seeing this, the British Duke hesitated for a moment, and still said to Li Hao: "Commander Li, there is no turning back at this point, the fifth prince must be rescued." "Yes, the fifth prince must be rescued." Dong Kunrui said with a sullen face

. road.

"How to save? The sage wants Li to abolish the Fifth Prince!"

Li Hao's face was also very gloomy.

"The Holy Majesty only said to abolish, not to kill. As long as the fifth prince does not die, then we have won." The British Duke said and shook his head: "Nowadays, young people are cautious in doing things. If the old man is as old as you, he would have rushed to the throne a long time ago." The fifth prince was rescued in the past."

"..."

Li Hao sneered, but did not refute.

However, he looked at the struggling fifth prince, and Sheng Hong who was staring at him expressionlessly, and raised his hand to pull out the saber from the scabbard.

He has no turning back.

I can only save the Fifth Prince, a trash who has more than failed to succeed.

The fifth prince was already furious at the British public's words. What do you mean by "as long as the fifth prince doesn't die?"

However, reason told him that it was indeed the case.

He clenched his teeth and struggled even harder. He vowed silently in his heart that as long as he escaped from the trap, he would tear Li's body into pieces on the spot!

Li Hao drew out his saber, and the guard soldiers behind him followed his footsteps, slowly pressing towards Li Qiao and Sheng Hong.

Li Qiao frowned, and immediately looked at Sheng Hong: "Your Majesty?"

Stop playing, right?

He has already made great contributions, and even took revenge, Sheng Hong can take action to end the farce in front of him.

Of course, what's more important is that he has heard movement in the sleeping hall behind the apse.

However, this move is a bit bold after all.

Because Dingchun Garden occupies a large area, there is a small courtyard between the apse of the main hall and the sleeping hall, and there is a distance of more than 30 meters between them.

This distance is not too short, not to mention that the main hall has been surrounded by Li Hao's people.

Sheng Hong's men had to pass through a distance of more than 30 meters, and then captured Li Hao's men before rushing to the main hall.

If something happens during this time, then Sheng Hong will be in trouble.

Sheng Hong didn't know what Li Qiao was thinking, but he was really impatient right now.

Since he received the secret report from the seventh prince and Zhou Zhengye this morning, he has been waiting for this moment - he didn't directly order the arrest, but accompanied the performance because he wanted to see how the fifth prince would end up. How much ability is there.

Besides, arresting the Lu family and the Dong family before the rebellion was a little unconvincing and fearsome, and some people would definitely think that he couldn't tolerate the Lu family, so they randomly charged him with a crime.

Therefore, he chose to arrange his backhand, and waited for his five sons to rebel, and waited and waited, from morning to night, when the fifth prince appeared, his patience was almost exhausted.

boring.

Not nervous at all.

Compared with the bloody battlefield when his father fought the world, the scene in front of him is simply ridiculous.

Li Aiqing, a scholar, turned the situation around. After the news got out, the Sheng family's face would really be lost.

Raising his hands and rubbing his face, he stood up, picked up a jar of blooming jasmine flowers on the flower stand behind him, and then slammed it hard on the ground at the entrance of the apse.

With a bang, the delicate white porcelain flowerpot fell to pieces.

Li Qiao: "?"

Is this the secret signal that Sheng Hong agreed in advance?

Sure enough, in the next second, a uniform slogan came from the apse: "Come on!"

Although there were only two words, the shout was loud.

Obviously, this was not sent by Li Hao's people.

Li Hao also realized this, his heart sank, and instead of slowly pressing towards Sheng Hong as before, he raised the saber in his hand and rushed towards Sheng Hong quickly.

Now the fifth prince is secondary instead.

The most important thing is to catch Sheng Hong.

"Protect Your Majesty!"

Cao Xingying shouted, and then rushed to face Li Hao.

Five of the remaining nine guards stayed behind to protect Sheng Hong, while the other four rushed forward with Cao Xingying.

As for Qian San, he stood outside the circle of five guards in a panic.

Li Qiao: "..."

He looked at the more than a hundred soldiers behind Li Hao who were rushing towards him and Sheng Hong, and was completely speechless.

He knew that Sheng Hong was courageous, but he didn't know that Sheng Hong was so courageous.

Knowing that the fifth prince is going to rebel, his own security work is so-so, so that now only ten guards are left with him to fight against Li Hao and the other hundred people.

Moreover, if Li Hao's people outside couldn't beat Sheng Hong's men, instead of resisting, they rushed into the hall and merged with the hundred people in the hall, wouldn't Sheng Hong be in danger?

It's okay to hide the guards in the apse in advance, at least they are close enough to rush out to escort them at any time.

Is Sheng Hong really not afraid of playing off? !

Apart from being speechless at the moment, Li Qiao was already a little angry. Sheng Hong's move was too risky. If something happened and the crown prince was not established, wouldn't Da Sheng be in chaos?

But now is not the time to worry about this issue, he looked towards Cao Xingying.

The soldiers of the imperial army are all selected from the local garrison, and all of them are elites, while the guards are carefully selected from the imperial army, and each guard is the elite of the elite.

Therefore, although Cao Xingying was not Li Hao's opponent, he was still able to block Li Hao for a while, and the other four guards also temporarily blocked the more than one hundred forbidden troops by relying on the narrow terrain in the hall.

As for Ying Gong, Dong Kunrui and Dong Wenfu, their expressions were so ugly that they seemed to have swallowed cow dung raw, and they stood there without moving.

Through the chaos in the center of the hall, Li Qiao saw clearly the position of Duke Ying. He immediately shouted to Sheng Hong: "My lord! The fifth prince is handed over to you, and I want to help Cao's guard!

" The feet on the prince's back were put away, and before the fifth prince could get up, he grabbed the fifth prince's hair and dragged the fifth prince to Sheng Hong like a dead dog.

It's not enough to smash Lu Wenrong, there is also the old man Yingying.

This old man committed a heinous crime, he must die, and he had to take revenge before Sheng Hong ordered him to deal with it.

"Li Aiqing, what are you going to do?" Sheng Hong asked Li Qiao while ordering the guards around him to knock the Fifth Prince unconscious.

"I don't know kung fu, all I can do is smash people with things."

Li Qiao said, and walked to his own desk in a few steps.

His desk weighed several tens of kilograms, he made a difficult look, holding the legs of the table with both hands, with all his strength, the desk weighing dozens of kilograms flew towards the imperial guard behind Li Hao.

Sheng Hong: "..."

Li Aiqing's food is really not in vain, she has so much strength!

Accompanied by his exclamation, screams came from behind Li Hao.

The British public, Dong Kunrui and Dong Wenfu, were taken aback and quickly backed away.

"Hey, Li Aiqing, my chair, smash my chair." Seeing that Li Qiao's smashing was quite effective, Sheng Hong immediately shouted to Li Qiao.

"Yes!"

Li Qiao replied, and quickly came to Sheng Hong's court case, picked up Sheng Hong's official hat chair, swung it around twice in mid-air, and then threw it out.

This time, the chair jumped over the chaotic fight and precisely landed on the British Duke who was about to retreat to the entrance of the palace.

Hearing a muffled grunt, the British Duke staggered a few times, then fell heavily to the ground.

A stream of blood gushed out from the wound on his forehead.

Now Li Qiao felt comfortable.

Through the fight in the middle of the hall, he certainly couldn't see the specific situation of the British Duke, but it would be good if the chair fell on the British Duke.

"Li Aiqing is doing great."

Sheng Hong immediately praised him, and he also felt comfortable.

Even if the Duke of England conspired to rebel, but with the merits of the year, he couldn't order to torture this 80-year-old guy.

He can only give this old guy a happy one.

Now Li Aiqing hits people, very good.

At this moment, the familiar voice of the Seventh Prince came from behind him: "Father! Are you okay?!"

Accompanied by this anxious voice, the Seventh Prince appeared at the door of the apse.

There was a lot of blood on his body, and he was holding a big knife in each hand. With a light glance, he saw the situation in the hall clearly, and he was relieved immediately.

"Xiaoqi, come, take a rest." Sheng Hong said with some distress.

Both are sons, why is there such a big difference.

One wished to spend all his time on government affairs and the people, but the other wanted to plot against him!

"Father, it's good that you are fine. My son should deal with the traitor Li Hao first, and then rest." The

Seventh Prince said and rushed to the center of the hall.

Cao Xingying couldn't bear Li Hao anymore, he had several wounds on his body, he had to go to support him.

Li Qiao looked at this scene, hesitated for a moment, but still didn't take back the water droplets from her fingertips.

He originally wanted to help Cao Xingying.

Now the Seventh Prince brought people here, but the safety of the Seventh Prince is also very important, and the Seventh Prince must not have any accidents.

The appearance of the Seventh Prince was a shot in the arm for Cao Xingying and the others.

But for the people on Li Hao's side, it was tantamount to the arrival of Lord Hades.

Li Hao couldn't help observing the situation behind him.

I have to escape.

However, the Seventh Prince is not a vegetarian, his skills are beyond Li Qiao's expectations, and Li Qiao's water droplets are useless.

Seeing this, Li Qiao frowned.

The Seventh Prince is so skilled, why did he faint in front of his house last time?

Who hurt the Seventh Prince that time?

Naturally, Li Qiao couldn't know the answer to this question at this time. When the Seventh Prince was fighting Li Hao, many guards from the guards poured in at the gate of the apse.

As soon as these people appeared, the overall situation was settled.

Li Qiao was truly relieved.

He hurriedly collected the water droplets, then shook his arms, making a tired look.

With his performance, the scene was completely controlled. Li Hao wanted to escape, but was surrounded by guards and his legs were cut off.

Cao Kunrui, Cao Wenfu and his son were tied up.

Both Lu Wenrong and the British Duke were smashed, and they could only breathe a sigh of relief.

Rivers of blood flowed in the main hall, but it was all from Li Hao's side. Smelling the strong smell of blood, Sheng Hong frowned and said, " Xiaoqi

, cut off Lu Wenrong's head and hang it on the city gate of Shengjing tonight."

I will interrogate them one by one."

"Yes!"

The Seventh Prince agreed.

Sheng Hong turned his gaze and looked at the fifth prince who was unconscious at his feet. He sighed softly: "Put the fifth prince in the prison of the Ministry of Criminal Justice, let people watch him, and not allow him to commit suicide." "No, he doesn't have the courage either

. Suicide. Anyway, send someone to watch him."

"I'm going to see your grandpa, and I'll leave this place to you."

After saying this, he walked towards the main hall entrance.

As soon as he took a step, he immediately raised his hand and patted his forehead, and said helplessly, "I was so confused that I forgot about Li Aiqing.

" You are about to be caught by that bastard fifth. You send someone to send Li Aiqing back."

After the seventh prince should have done so, he said to Li Qiao: "Li Aiqing, if your arm is really uncomfortable, then you can ask the imperial doctor for it." Take a look."

"You've done a great job tonight, you should rest for two days after you go back, calm down, and I'll call you if something happens." "

Thank you, Your Majesty."

Li Qiao immediately showed gratitude.

Sheng Hong didn't say anything more, and walked to Sheng Jun's Haiyan Heqing Palace.

"You made a great contribution?"

As soon as Sheng Hong left, the Seventh Prince immediately spoke to Li Qiao, his blood-stained face was full of curiosity.

How could it be the turn of Li Qiao, a weak scholar, to make the move?

And can he make a contribution to Li Hao?

It's incredible.

He knew Li Hao's abilities.

Back then Li Hao and Zhao Cun competed for the position of captain of the Guards, and the two drew a tie, but because Li Hao's mentality was not as good as Zhao Cun's, he didn't have the courage to go forward even in desperate situations, and he was not as steady as Zhao Cun, so, His father chose Zhao Cun as the captain of the Guards.

Li Hao became one of the top ten commanders of the Forbidden Army.

However, with Li Hao's ability, he can be counted among the entire Dasheng. Li Qiao, a weak scholar, can actually make great achievements in Li Hao's hands?

great merit?

This is really unbelievable!

According to his father's arrangement, even if there is danger, it is Qian San who should take action.

Seeing the shock on the Seventh Prince's face as if he had seen a ghost during the day, Li Qiao suddenly felt embarrassed: "It's hard for me to talk about this matter, why don't you ask other people?

" Go back, so that Brother Zhu won't worry."

As soon as the words came out, the Seventh Prince raised his brows, and a slight smile appeared on his face: "I'll send someone to take you back."

Although Li Qiao was weak, he He is a real man, and the love he treats Brother Zhu is not comparable to that of the male lead in the storybook.

The Seventh Prince called his bodyguard over and asked him to escort Li Qiao back to the city.

Before Li Qiao left, he confirmed to the Seventh Prince: "Tonight, Lu Wenrong's head must be on the city wall, right?" "

Of course, Father gave the order."

The Seventh Prince nodded.

"Then the official must tell Brother Zhu the good news when he returns home."

"Don't scare him, just pay attention to your wording." The Seventh Prince immediately said.

"Your official knows." Li Qiao responded with a smile.

Obviously, the Seventh Prince is behind Sheng Hong today.

Although he didn't know why Sheng Hong took such a big risk, and he didn't know how the Seventh Prince, Zhou Zhengye, including Sheng Jun would agree with Sheng Hong's actions, but it didn't matter, it was over.

Sheng Hong was fine.

Not only did he make great contributions, but he also succeeded in revenge, smashing Lu Wenrong's grandfather and grandson to death.

This is enough.

For the specific inside information, he waited for the Seventh Prince to tell him—or Meng Yue told him.

He is going home now, and he wants to share the great news with Brother Zhu!

Li Qiao was in a good mood, stepped on the steed, faced the cool summer night wind and the starry sky, and soon came to the gate of the city.

The gate of the city was the same as before, as if the rebellion in Dingchun Garden did not happen, he raised his head and looked at the gate carefully, not knowing where Lu Wenrong's head was going to hang.

However, it's a bit unlucky.

He didn't want to pass under Lu Wenrong's head.

The next time he goes out of the city, he must take a good look at his position and resolutely not pass under Lu Wenrong's head.

In Shengjing City, the tranquil and peaceful atmosphere remained the same as before. Horses were not allowed in the city, so he rode his horse slowly and walked towards his house.

When he came to the door of the house and jumped off the steed, he first thanked the Seventh Prince's guards, and when the four guards left, he did not go directly into the house, but stood at the door and tidied his clothes first.

The action of smashing people was too big tonight, and his clothes were all wrinkled. He had to tidy it up so that Tao Zhu wouldn't worry.

Just as he was arranging his clothes, Li Dao's voice sounded from inside the door: "But the master is back?"

Li Qiao hummed.

The door was quickly opened, and Li Dao came out: "Master, Master Zhu is waiting for you in the yard. He told you to tell him as soon as you come back." "You don't have to run away, bring the horse in."

Li

Qiao Hearing this, he immediately walked quickly towards the side yard.

It was past eleven o'clock in the evening, and it was indeed very late.

But before he reached the side yard, Tao Zhu came out from the side yard first. The two stood at both ends of the bluestone path outside the side yard, saw each other's figure, and shouted at the same time

: "Li Qiao!"

"Brother Zhu!"

laugh.

The author has something to say:

I have finished writing, and the specific process will be written tomorrow~