Chapter 127 Is born

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, after giving out the red envelopes, they wished each other New Year's greetings, but because Tao Zhu was pregnant, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu stayed at home and instead asked Li Dashan, Zheng Qianqian and his group of juniors to go to other houses to pay New Year's greetings.

At noon, a group of people gathered at Li Qiao's house for a feast.

Today is a sunny day, so the dining table is placed in the yard. There are barbecues, hot pots, and some stir-fried vegetables and stews. Everyone eats whatever they like.

The shop was closed today, Baiyou and Li Dazhong could finally take a rest, Shen Hua still couldn't smell the fishy smell, so he sat at the table with Tao Zhu, but this time Li Qiao was also there.

"Brother Qiao, are you afraid that we will starve Brother Zhu?"

Shen Hua said with a smile.

"It should be because of fear, after all Brother Zhu is too embarrassed to order us around."

Baiyou also laughed.

Tao Zhu heard the words, glanced at the men's table not far away, and smiled lightly: "When you get pregnant in the future, your men will definitely stare at you like this.

" touched his stomach.

He saw that Dr. Chen was good at taking care of pregnant women, so he asked Dr. Chen to take his pulse when he came to play with Tao Zhu. His health is fine, but the fate has not come yet.

However, how can this fate come about?

We can't let him be like his brother Zhu, who can only conceive after five years of marriage.

well.

Baiyou looked at his slumped face, and comforted him, "Don't worry, you are busy drawing clothes every day, so you don't have time to spare."

Speaking of painting clothes, Shen Hua's face became even more slumped.

Speaking of which, the Royal Dim Sum Shop has his brother Qiao's share, although it is only half of the share, but there is still a lot of money every month.

The business of the Royal Cloth Shop is far inferior to that of the Royal Dim Sum Shop, because every household of the rich and noble families has embroiderers and has a special person to make clothes. If the clothes on the outside are not very beautiful, then these rich and noble families will not spend money to buy them.

Moreover, these rich and noble families still don't like to wear shirts. If others wear them, then the rest of the people are not willing to wear them.

Therefore, the clothes he drew were not just fifty sets. To be precise, he drew fifty large styles. Under each big style, there must be at least five sets of clothes with different details.

He has already submitted the manuscripts twice, each time the manuscripts have actually doubled, and there are more than 300 sets.

So many different styles of clothes really cost him a lot of brain cells.

But he was paid a fixed salary.

He was paid two taels of silver for painting a set of clothes, that is to say, he worked hard and could earn seven hundred taels of silver a quarter.

This is actually a lot of money, and he couldn't earn so much before.

But, according to his observation, although the business of the Royal Cloth Shop is not comparable to that of the Royal Dim Sum Shop, it is not bad.

So there was a gap in his heart, and he really wanted to get a share, even if the money to get a share was less than the fixed salary, then he still wanted to get a share, after all, he earned it by himself.

Moreover, it is also possible to infer from his share how much money the royal cloth shop can earn every month.

This is a business he worked out, and he was too curious about the exact amount of money.

However, he didn't dare to express such small thoughts. Facing Baiyou's concerned eyes, he could only sigh and say, "It's not many days until the manuscript is delivered, and I'm still a few dozen sets away from drawing." "It's okay

, Let's think about this afternoon and tomorrow."

Bai You said.

The duck shop and dim sum shop opened on the third day of junior high school, so he will be fine tomorrow.

Zheng Qianqian also said: "That's right, don't panic, let's figure out a solution together later."

Hearing this, Shen Hua had a smile on his face.

Tao Zhu couldn't sit for long, so he got up and took a walk in the yard after he was full. Li Qiao supported him and walked slowly along the wall with him.

After walking around for a while, Tao Zhu got tired and went back to the house to rest.

Li Qiao originally wanted to rest with him, but Tao Zhu felt that it was a big Chinese New Year, and the two of them were the masters today, so they couldn't be away.

So, Li Xia accompanied Tao Zhu, while Li Qiao went to the front yard.

There was rice wine on the man's table. Everyone had been eating and drinking for half an hour, and they were not drunk at all.

After Li Qiao sat down, he also drank a glass of rice wine. After finishing drinking, he reached for the skewers on the table and asked Meng Yue beside him: "I see that you are a little out of control, what's the matter? But something happened in the officialdom?"

Meng Yue's state today is obviously different from before, her brows are furrowed from time to time, obviously distracted.

As soon as Li Qiao said this, everyone at the table looked over.

"It's not just that he's out of his mind today, it's been a long time." Xu Ying said immediately.

"No, you've been focusing on Brother Zhu recently, and you haven't seen him very often, so you haven't noticed that he's been like this for a long time."

Zhuang Wen also said.

Brother Meng Yue patted Meng Yue's shoulder and sighed, "It's been like this for more than three months. He didn't go home until he was supposed to go to the Ministry of Criminal Justice that night. It's been like this since then." "However

, After that night, he never went out to drink again."

"?" He didn't

go home until it was time to go to the Ministry of Criminal Justice?

This is like staying out all night.

Several possibilities flashed through Li Qiao's mind, and he touched Meng Yue with his elbow: "If you have any difficulties, just ask, anyone who can help will definitely help." "Yes. I'm worried about you.

" Xu Ying also spoke.

Meng Yue looked around, seeing everyone's worries, clicked his tongue, and put down the skewer of grilled pork belly that he hadn't finished eating for five minutes: "It has nothing to do with officialdom, don't worry, there is A little confused."

"Are you all right?" Li Qiao asked.

"It's all right!" Meng Yue patted her heart as she said, "If something really happened, it's been so long, something should have happened by now." "...All right."

Li Qiao could only reply like this .

They are all adults, and he believes that Meng Yue has basic judgment.

Seeing this, the others gave up asking questions. Meng Yue had already said so, and they couldn't force him to tell what happened that night.

After eating and drinking for more than an hour, the crowd dispersed, Zheng Qianqian and Baiyou went to help Shen Hua think about the style of clothes, and the rest went back to their respective homes.

Li Qiao went back to the room, Tao Zhu had been awake for a while now after squinting for a while.

However, the quilt was warm and soft, and he was so lazy that he didn't think about it.

Li Qiao simply took off his shoes, got into bed and lay down with him.

Except for supernatural powers and time travel, Li Qiao talked to Tao Zhu about everything. He told Tao Zhu about Meng Yue's ecstasy. When Tao Zhu heard this, his eyes widened a little.

"He is..."

"Didn't his superiors keep calling him to drink, I guess it's because of drunken sex." Li Qiao said while holding Tao Zhu's hand, playing with it.

Tao Zhu: "..."

"Since he said there is no need to worry, it should be fine." That's what he said, but Li Qiao didn't think so in his heart.

If it was just pure drunkenness, Meng Yue wouldn't be haunted for such a long time, did she hear the leader's little secret?

Or was he threatened by the leader to do something?

Can't figure it out, Li Qiao can only put it in his heart for the time being, he is really focused on Tao Zhu during this time, not to mention Meng Yue's house across the alley, he didn't even go to Xu Ying's house which is only a few houses away Pass.

When eating in the evening, Li Qiao arranged for Li Dao, Li Jian, Li Gong, and Li Nu to go to the alley where Meng Yue's house was located when they ran for training on weekdays.

On the second day of the Lunar New Year, Xin Zhi came to his house to pay New Year's greetings, and he asked Xin Zhi to find out about Meng Yue's situation at the Ministry of Punishment.

Xin Zhi agreed very simply, and took away several cakes before leaving.

There were four 12-inch cakes in Li Qiao's New Year's gift to his family before, but the group of women and children in his family were overjoyed.

The cakes at the Royal Dim Sum Shop are all eight inches in size, and now Li Qiao made him a twelve-inch one, Li Qiao is enough buddies!

The days slipped away day by day, during which Li Qiao would go out to look at nearby houses, and next winter, he would definitely build a room with floor heating for Tao Zhu and the baby.

Soon it will be time to go to work.

After a few days of work, it was time for the Great Court Meeting. Li Qiao was standing outside the Tai Chi Hall as usual.

Every year, the Grand Court Meeting at the beginning of the new year will be longer than usual, because it has to deal with the backlog of various government affairs during the Chinese New Year.

Li Qiao entered the palace when it was still dark, and stood there until almost noon. Even though he was a supernatural being, his legs hurt a little and he was hungry.

When he was praying in his heart that the morning meeting would soon end, suddenly, with good hearing, he heard a series of exclamations in the hall.

"Your Majesty?!"

"Your Majesty!"

"Doctor, call the doctor over here!"

...

The exclamation became louder and louder, and soon other officials outside the hall heard it, and Li Qiao felt bad. premonition.

Sheng Hong, what happened?

Just as the small officials outside the hall were panicking and worrying, Qian San quickly walked out of the hall, and hurried towards the Longevity Palace.

That was the palace of the Supreme Emperor Shengjun.

Seeing this, Li Qiao's frowning brows relaxed a lot.

Although Sheng Hong fell down, fortunately there is still the Supreme Emperor.

The relationship between the father and son has always been very good, and they are truly loving fathers and filial sons. Although the Supreme Emperor has retired, Sheng Hong will still discuss government affairs with him sometimes.

This world was brought down by the Supreme Emperor, and now some high-ranking and powerful veterans in the court were also promoted by the Supreme Emperor. Therefore, even if the Supreme Emperor has retired for more than ten years, he will definitely be able to hold down all the officials in the court.

The facts were just as Li Qiao expected, Sheng Jun hurried to the Tai Chi Hall when he learned that Sheng Hong had suddenly fainted.

After he came over, he first let all the officials disperse, and then called the imperial doctor to the Tai Chi Hall.

When the ordinary court meeting was held two days later, Sheng Hong was not there, and Sheng Jun sat on the dragon chair to handle the court affairs.

Sheng Hong had been ill for a whole month, and he didn't fully recover until late February.

Li Qiao didn't know what disease Sheng Hong had, and he couldn't see Sheng Hong on weekdays, but according to Xin Zhi, Sheng Hong's body looked thinner than before, and he no longer critiqued papers day and night like before. up.

After listening to Xin Zhi's words, Li Qiao still couldn't relax. Sheng Hong is almost fifty years old, which is not too young. In addition, the medical treatment is not available at this time. What if...

Sheng Hong is his thigh, which is related to him The fate of the future, so, he pondered for a few days, and wrote a book for Sheng Hong.

He said that he has come up with a new food, the taste is good, and the profit should be good, but he doesn't know how to deal with this food, so he asked the emperor to make a decision.

He wanted to see Sheng Hong with his own eyes.

The food mentioned in Li Qiao's booklet is potato flour. Seeing potato flour, Sheng Hong was really satisfied.

However, as Xin Zhi said, Sheng Hong did lose some weight, and his spirit was not very good, apparently he had not fully recovered from that serious illness.

Li Qiao only knew some common medical knowledge, and he couldn't tell what kind of disease Sheng Hong had just by looking at it with his naked eyes.

But looking at Sheng Hong like this, he should have a long lifespan...

But who can say for sure about this kind of thing, young people still die suddenly, not to mention Sheng Hong is not young anymore, and he has to deal with so many papers every day.

Coming out of the palace, Li Qiao began to analyze Sheng Hong's princes.

Although he is a staunch centrist, now he has to think about which prince has the potential and ability to inherit the great rule.

It wasn't just Li Qiao who was thinking this way, all the officials in the court and central government were starting to move around.

Before, everyone just stood in line secretly, so as not to offend Sheng Hong.

But now, many people have no scruples. Those who support the third prince will openly get close to the third prince.

Those who supported the fifth prince also expressed their support for the fifth prince with practical actions.

Some of the original centrists were also a little shaken. Who knew that Sheng Hong's body would suddenly collapse, and he had to prepare for the future.

Some people even directly wrote to Sheng Hong, wanting Sheng Hong to be the crown prince.

In this restless atmosphere, Li Qiao devoted himself to compiling books at work, and ran home quickly after get off work.

No matter who will succeed to the throne in the future, it has nothing to do with him at this time. His biggest concern now is Tao Zhu.

Tao Zhu was nine months pregnant at this time, and his belly was getting bigger and bigger. It was already difficult for him to walk alone, so he had to be supported by someone.

Usually eating and dressing are inseparable from people, Li Xia and Zheng Qianqian will take care of Li Qiao when he has to go to work, and when Li Qiao is off work, Li Qiao will take over.

Li Qiao is now living in fear every day. He has never observed a pregnant woman's belly at close range before, but now looking at Tao Zhu's belly, every time he looks at Tao Zhu's belly, his thoughts become firmer: only this one time, this life will never die

. Only let Tao Zhusheng this time.

Tao Zhu thinks it's okay, although it's a bit inconvenient to move, but this is his and Li Qiao's baby, as long as he thinks of this, his heart is as sweet as cotton candy, and he can bear no amount of discomfort.

At the end of March in the lunar calendar, the weather became hotter.

The thick cotton clothes are taken off, and people put on light spring shirts.

On a morning when the sky was full of sunshine, Tao Zhu gave birth.

A boy, a little brother.

The production went smoothly, from start to finish, it took less than three hours, and Tao Zhu didn't suffer much.

Because they are less than ten months old, the two dolls are obviously smaller than the original Li Xiaorui.

The appearance of a newborn child is not good-looking no matter what, it is red and wrinkled, but Tao Zhu automatically puts on a hundred layers of filters, although it is not good-looking, it is cute.

This is the first time he has seen such a small and soft villain.

As a younger brother, Tao Zhu does not have breast milk, and neither Li Qiao nor he is willing to find a wet nurse, so the two babies drink goat milk.

This is also the practice of ordinary people. Ordinary people can't afford wet nurses, and newborns born to their husbands eat goat milk.

"Okay, okay, let the baby be handed over to Brother Qian, Mrs. Wen, and Mrs. Meng. They are all more experienced than us. Take a break."

Li Qiao saw that Tao Zhu was still staring at the two dolls . , urged while wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"...Okay."

Tao Zhu reluctantly looked at the two dolls again, and then let Zheng Qianqian and Zhuang Wen's wife take the two dolls outside to nurse.

When there were no outsiders, Li Qiao threw away the soft cotton towel in his hand, and hugged Tao Zhu who was sitting on the quilt.

He was worried for three hours, and it finally came to an end.

No, he was worried for half a year, half a year! Now it's finally over, his brother Zhu is out of danger.

The author has something to say:

a boy and a brother, this is the result of lottery~