Chapter 20 You Can Don't Have Children When Business Comes

When Li Qiao and Tao Zhu arrived at the county seat, the city gate hadn't opened yet.

The two squinted on the bullock cart for a while.

After the city gate opened, the two immediately entered the city.

Although it was considered a sleepless night, the marriage was settled, and the two of them were at their most excited. Even though their eyes were bloodshot, they were in good spirits.

When we arrived at the clinic, the old doctor first woke up the old man Tao, made a careful diagnosis and treatment, and then came to the conclusion: the old man Tao

did not have a simple fracture, but a fracture in his thigh. At the old man Tao's age, it is very difficult to recover. .

Therefore, old man Tao should be inseparable from crutches in the future.

As soon as this conclusion came out, old man Tao couldn't accept it.

He has reached this age, and he is going to become crippled?

He immediately pointed at Tao Zhu and cursed at him, if he hadn't been in a hurry to hit the bastard with his elbow turned outward, he wouldn't have fallen!

Tao Zhu's mood was stable, and he turned a deaf ear to old man Tao's foul language.

But Li Qiao couldn't take it anymore, and while persuading old man Tao to calm down, he mobilized the water drops, which made old man Tao faint from pain again.

Old man Tao fainted, and the old doctor quickly prescribed medicine. Soon, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu left the clinic with old man Tao.

"These small packs of medicine cost more than 1,300 Wen."

Tao Zhu looked at the medicine in his hand, frowning tightly.

If he had known that his father's leg injury was a bottomless pit, he would never have used it as a bride price. He was cheating Li Qiao...

"Money is earned, and you can earn it if you can spend it."

Li Qiao didn't care.

He originally wanted to spend money to keep old man Tao quiet, but old man Tao's leg was broken, so he would not be able to jump in front of Tao Zhu from now on.

"Here, here is my remaining money. You will keep it. You are in charge of this family."

Li Qiao handed over his money bag.

Since crossing, he has sold fish for nine days in total, not counting the one in the village on the first day, he went to the county town to sell fish eight times in total.

Selling fish in the county town earned more than 1,900 copper coins every day for the first seven days.

On the eighth day, he only sold 100 catties of fish, and also sold Shaqima, earning more than 1,900 copper coins.

After deducting the seven wheat sickles, his daily food and drink, daily necessities, raw materials for Shaqima, etc., as well as the money for the old man Tao's medicine just now, he still has four taels of silver left in his hand.

"Give it to me?" Tao Zhu was surprised, his eyes staring at the money bag wide open.

"I spend money lavishly and without restraint. In order to pay off my gambling debts early, you will be in charge of the house in the future, and our money will be in your hands."

Li Qiao explained with a smile.

Tao Zhu: "..."

You are in charge, us, these words are really pleasing to the ear.

But he didn't take the money bag: "I still have to live at home these few days, and I never put valuables in my room, so as not to be dug out by the elder brothers." "Then I'll hand it over to you when we get married. Now let's

go Buy maltose and flour." Li Qiao put away the money bag.

"You don't need to buy flour. After returning to the village, let's use wheat to grind flour. This will save some money."

Wheat costs five cents a catty, while ground flour costs nine cents a catty.

It's a shame to buy flour directly.

However, considering the time it took to grind flour, Tao Zhu said again: "We can also buy flour from the folks, who sell it cheaper than the county.

" It's up to you, virtuous."

Hearing this, Tao Zhu's mouth curled up uncontrollably.

Although he wanted to say that this was the thinking of everyone in the village, and it was not worthy of praise at all, in the end he still held back his mouth.

Since he was a child, the only compliments he heard were hard work and filial piety. Now this person praises his other advantages, and he loves to hear them.

So, the two went to buy some maltose and buns for breakfast, and then they were going back to the village.

When he reached the gate of the city, someone suddenly called out to Li Qiao: "Brother Li!"

Li Qiao followed the voice and saw that it was the guy who usually followed Shopkeeper Wang. Shopkeeper Wang called him Xiaowu.

Li Qiao jumped out of the bullock cart, and when Xiao Wu ran up to him, he greeted him with a smile: "Little Wu, what a coincidence, I met you here." " Unfortunately

, I'm waiting for you at the gate of the city."

Li Qiao asked, and Xiao Wu explained with a smile: "My shopkeeper wanted to buy more of the rich cake you sold yesterday, but who knows that you didn't set up a stall today. I asked the people around who set up a stall. I just found out that you have entered the county, so the shopkeeper sent me to guard here."

"Can you continue to sell Feng Gao tomorrow?"

"That's it... If there is no accident, I will continue to set up a stall tomorrow." Li Buckwheat nodded with a smile.

"That's great! My shopkeeper wants to buy fifty catties of Feng Cake, how can you make this tomorrow morning?" "If you

try your best, you should be able to, but I can't guarantee it. Because I'm engaged and we're going to get married in five days. It's my husband."

Li Qiao smiled and pointed to Tao Zhu: "We have to work hard to get married." "

Oh, congratulations, congratulations, great joy!"

Hearing this, Xiao Wu immediately congratulated her sincerely, with a big smile on her face Yes, as if he didn't see Tao Zhu's face and stature similar to a man's.

Tao Zhu, who was a little uncomfortable at first, immediately calmed down, but his face was a little hot.

He didn't speak, just smiled at Xiao Wu, and then looked at Li Qiao, with a shy look that focused on Li Qiao.

"Brother Zhu is a bit shy."

Li Qiao was amused by Tao Zhu's rare embarrassment, and he was in a good mood. He said to Xiao Wu, "I will try my best to make rich cakes. Let's see you at the old place tomorrow." "Okay, I wish you

both She will grow old forever and have a precious son!"

Xiao Wu smiled and sent her blessings.

Li Qiao felt better after hearing this, but Tao Zhu's heart skipped a beat.

When Xiao Wu left, the two of them left the county seat. Tao Zhu pursed his lips, glanced at Li Qiao several times, and then said slowly, "Li Qiao, the mole on my forehead is very light.

" The brighter the red mole on the skin, the better it is to give birth.

But the mole on his forehead has always been very light. In addition, he works in the sun all year round, and his skin is not as fair as other brothers, so the mole on his forehead appears even lighter.

"Huh, is that so?"

When Li Qiao heard this, she immediately opened her eyes wide to look at the foreheads of the people around her.

Tao Zhu: "..."

He froze all over.

Li Qiao hadn't really paid attention to Tao Zhu's mole before. He had traveled for only a few days, and even though he had accepted the setting of the little brother in this world, he still regarded him as a man from a thinking point of view.

Plus he was too busy making money to pay attention to details.

So he has never studied the magical thing of mole between eyebrows.

At this moment when Tao Zhu mentioned it, he naturally opened his eyes wide to observe.

There is indeed a small red mole between Tao Zhu's eyebrows, which is not very conspicuous, and his pair of moist and sparkling eyes are too eye-catching, so Li Qiao completely ignored this mole before.

It is because of this little mole that the little brother can conceive and have children?

"Life is really a great miracle." Li Qiao couldn't help sighing.

Tao Zhu, who was just thinking about it and full of apprehension: "?"

What does this mean?

Seeing Tao Zhu's bewildered look again, Li Qiao couldn't help laughing. He had sharp and handsome facial features, but his face was bewildered from time to time. This contrast made his heart itch.

It happened that there were no pedestrians on the road at this time, so he grabbed Tao Zhu's callused hand and said seriously: "Relax, don't worry about it .

"

The hand he was holding also became hot.

All kinds of pessimism in his mind dissipated a lot, replaced by the "feel" of his hands.

He has too many calluses on his hands, and his skin is also rough, so it must be difficult to touch...

Li Qiao looked very serious: "I don't think we should have children prematurely, we owe a lot of debts, pay off the debts first, otherwise Having a child is to let the child suffer with us."

"After paying off the debt, let's repair the house and buy dozens of acres of land, so that we can have the confidence to have a child."

He was thrown into the orphanage by his parents. His experience since he was a child made him have no desire for creatures like children.

In addition, he has seen too many tragedies in the last days, so when it comes to children, the first thing he thinks of is not the innocence and cuteness of the cubs, but the responsibility.

If he can't keep the child safe and grow up happily, then he would rather not have the child.

Of course, this kind of thinking is a bit extreme in this world, so he added: "If we really can't have one, we can adopt one.

" To adopt his grandson, even if the generation is a bit messy, he is definitely willing." "

My sister-in-law should be willing too, she actually treats me like a half-son, otherwise how could she tolerate my elder brother going bankrupt and paying off my gambling debts."

"...You really think so?"

Tao Zhu was very surprised, with surprise and disbelief on his face.

"Of course. It's inappropriate to say that if our child is born to face what you have experienced since childhood, would you be willing to have it?" "No!"

Tao

Zhu answered quickly and decisively.

Li Qiao smiled immediately: "So don't be burdened. Before we have a house and a field, don't think about having a baby."

"Although it is said that the sentient beings are full of water, I still hope that our children can really eat and drink spicy food every day." "

Okay."

Tao Zhu took a long breath.

He believed him for now.

"Oh, by the way, there is one more thing at the end." Li Qiao said suddenly.

"What?" Tao Zhu asked back with a sigh of relief.

"Your hands have slender fingers, round and clean nails, and well-defined joints. They are the most beautiful hands I have ever seen." Li Qiao looked serious.

Tao Zhu: "..."

The corners of his mouth were not under his control at all, and he tried to turn up, but he still couldn't help asking: "Don't you think it's too rough?" "

Rough is good, it feels exciting to the touch. If I like it It's soft and delicate, so I'll just go find a little girl. I like you like this."

Li Qiao still had a serious face, but his hand gently scratched Tao Zhu's palm.

"...Rogue!"

Resisting a slight itch, Tao Zhu glared at him, talking nonsense in broad daylight.

rogue?

Li Qiao wanted to complain about her innocence, so she didn't know where to go.

But looking at his red earlobe that was about to bleed, he swallowed the words back.

Brother Zhu is still a bit too shy, for someone like him who has seen countless big scenes, he should take it step by step.

Just as there was a passerby in front of him, he let go of Tao Zhu's hand: "Well, I'm a rascal, I'm only a rascal to you. I don't want to talk nonsense. You wait a while, we have to make rich cakes when we get home, five It's ten catties."

"No, you should sleep for a while, I haven't made Feng Cake yet, when the time comes, you will take the lead, and I will help."

When it comes to tomorrow's big business of fifty catties, Tao Zhu put away all kinds of thoughts , shook his head and refused.

"Okay, then I'll go to bed first." Li Qiao was not pretentious.

It is indeed a long time to make fifty catties of cakes, so he needs to take a break.

He had practiced the ability to sleep with his eyes closed in the last days, and now he was lying on the scooter and fell asleep in less than a minute.

Tao Zhu turned his head, looking from his brows and eyes to his chin little by little, the more he looked, the happier he was.

As an older leftover brother, Tao Zhu naturally fantasized about his future husband-in-law, but he had daydreamed countless times, and he never dared to imagine that a man would praise him for his good looks and not care about his children.

And this person not only has a sweet mouth, but also uses actions to reassure him.

He must catch such a good person, no one can stop him from marrying this person.

The author has something to say:

I think this chapter is sweet~