Chapter 133

Sheng Hong lost his temper, and the ministers of the court and the central government all tucked their tails and behaved for a while.

Although Sheng Hong is an emperor, he has always been approachable and never moody. When he loses his temper, it means that there is really something to be angry about.

Li Qiao also tucked his tail obediently, and was more serious than before when he was studying in the Imperial Academy.

After get off work, I didn't go anywhere, and went home to live my life behind closed doors.

It's almost October, it's winter, the weather is cold, he hesitates whether to move or not.

The new house is a bit far away from relatives and friends. If they move, they will definitely not be able to visit as often as they do now.

Li Qiao hadn't hesitated to come up with the result when the first snow fell.

The cold wind is swishing, Li Changfeng and Li Yunfan are wrapped into a ball. Now they can sit up and crawl. Both of them are restless, and the small crib is not enough for them. The ordinary kang is a bit small for the lively and active two of them.

The two of them like Taozhu to spread a big blanket in the yard, and let them climb on it freely.

But how could it be possible to spread a big blanket in the yard in this kind of weather? Now Li Qiao didn't hesitate and moved quickly.

There are three greenhouses in the new house, which can be crawled by these two cubs.

After moving, Li Dashan and Zheng Qianqian lived in the main courtyard with Li Xiaorui.

In the front yard lived Li Dao, Li Jian, Li Gong, Li Nu and the newly purchased Li Mao Li Dun.

Li Ershan also lived in the main courtyard, and Li Xia and Zhao Shen lived in the backyard.

In addition, since Cook Zhao and Doctor Chen both returned to the Seventh Prince's side, Tao Zhu transferred Li He, Li Le, Li Yu, and Li Ershun from the shop - there is already a smooth and happy Li Shun, So Li Shun, who was in good weather, became Li Ershun.

These four people are responsible for daily meals and cleaning, and all four of them live in the back room.

After moving to a new home, Tao Zhu really lived in a heated room.

He was shocked.

It's winter, and the wind is blowing outside, but the whole room is warm, not just on the kang, even if you are sitting at the desk, you only need to wear spring or even summer clothes.

It's amazing.

Now I am not afraid of freezing the two cubs in the bath.

The two cubs can also crawl freely on the ground.

Moreover, this feeling of sitting in front of the window in unlined clothes and watching the snowflakes fall is really special.

In the past twenty-five years of his life, if he wanted to see snow, he had to wear thick clothes and shrink his neck to look at it.

But now, he can sit comfortably by the window and watch with a cup of hot drink!

The value of this greenhouse transformation is too worthwhile.

When Shen Hua came to be a guest, Tao Zhu couldn't help telling him the beauty of conservatory. Shen Hua only experienced it for a quarter of an hour before he was moved.

Now the house he and Xu Ying live in is too small, and if they want to transform it into a greenhouse like this, they have to buy a new house.

Now Xu Ying's salary is used by his family to bear the daily expenses, and he saves all the money he earns from designing clothes himself.

If you want to buy a house, you can only rely on the money he saved, which is not enough at present.

Moreover, recently the Xu family has become a demon again.

The Xu family still didn't want to see him, and attributed Xu Ying's disinterest in promotion and salary increase to him. The Xu family believed that he was brainwashing Xu Ying all day long, so Xu Ying was content with the status quo and did not sharpen her head like other petty officials. climb up.

The Xu family also couldn't accept Xu Ying continuing to live in the house bought by his Shen family, and they have been urging Xu Ying to change houses recently.

annoying.

"I'd better find a house close to you, don't leave me alone to face the Xu family."

He said to Tao Zhu with a sullen face.

"Change!"

Tao Zhu supported him very much.

However, if Shen Hua wanted not to be disturbed by the Xu family at all, then unless Shen Xue was being promoted like Baiyou...

Otherwise, as Xu Ying's husband, Shen Hua would not be able to escape the natural suppression of the Xu family.

When Shen Hua was busy looking at the house, Li Xia also thought about buying the house.

The last time his parents came over and asked him if he had any plans for the future, of course he wanted to stay in Li's house for the rest of his life, but he would definitely get pregnant in the future, so he had to have a small home that belonged to him and Zhao Shen.

Both of Zhao Shen's parents died, and he lived in several uncles' homes since he was a child. None of his uncles came over to get married this time, so he wanted to have a small family in the capital, but Zhao Shen could not count on it.

He is on his own.

In the past few years, he has been following Li Qiao Tao Zhu, and Li Qiao Tao Zhu has not treated him badly. Not only is he paid high wages on weekdays, but he also gives out red envelopes during festivals.

This time they got married, they even gave him a big red envelope of five hundred taels.

In addition, his family members came over this time and prepared him a dowry of five hundred taels, as well as gifts from other relatives and friends, so now he has almost three thousand taels of silver in his hand, which is enough to buy a nice little one in the capital. The house is gone.

Li Xia was very happy after digging through his small treasury, and specifically talked to Tao Zhu about buying a house, and asked Tao Zhu to pay attention to him.

When Shen Hua heard about this, she was very envious. "Brother Zhu, you and Brother Qiao can save so much money by working

for you and Brother Qiao for a few years. I also want to come to your house to help you."

silver!

Tao Zhu was amused by his words: "You are also very good. Just relying on yourself, you have saved two thousand taels of silver in just a short time." "It's far away from being able to

buy my favorite house."

Shen Hua sighed.

"However, speaking of the house, Mrs. Meng came to my house that day and asked me to pay attention to the house. Meng Yue paid off the money owed to my cousin, and there are no foreign debts. Brother Meng and sister-in-law Meng are going to buy a house, even if it is a house. It's better than renting a house."

Since Meng Yue didn't go out to drink with Shangfeng, she finally managed to save her monthly salary.

Last month, Meng Yue paid off all the money she had borrowed from Xu Ying, including the money she spent living in Xu's house when rushing for the exam a few years ago.

Although Xu Ying felt that there was no need to pay back the board and lodging, but Meng Yue insisted on paying back, so Xu Ying could only let him go.

After the debts were cleared, the big brother and sister-in-law of the Meng family were very happy.

Meng Yue has ninety taels of salary a month, if she saves sixty taels a month, she can buy a small house in two years.

So, Mrs. Meng found Shen Hua on purpose, and asked Shen Hua to pay attention.

Their family can just buy one or two entrances. Anyway, Meng Yue is a small official, so the house doesn't need to be too fancy.

After Tao Zhu heard Shen Hua's words, he was sincerely happy for Meng Yue, yes, finally there is no foreign debt, and he can concentrate on saving money to buy a house.

People around me are buying houses, which means that life is getting better and better, which is a happy event.

Not long after Shen Hua left, Li Dashan got into the bullock cart and went to pick Li Qiao off work.

Now Tao Zhu doesn't go to pick up Li Qiao every day, because the two cubs are too clingy and cannot leave him. Li Dao and others went to pick him up from get off work.

The weather was gloomy, and it was already dark when I got home against the cold wind.

Dinner is also ready.

Zheng Qianqian took Li He and Li Yu to make it. Li He was thirteen years old and Li Yu was fourteen years old. Although they were young, they were very quick at work and their cooking skills were better than Zheng Qianqian's.

After dinner, Li Qiao Taozhu took the two cubs back to the side yard to warm the house.

Zheng Qianqian and Li Xiaorui also passed by.

Li Xiaorui likes the two cubs very much, not only playing with them during the day, but also playing with them for a while after dinner before he wants to sleep.

The three of them's favorite game is crawling around on the carpet.

Li Changfeng and Li Yunfan, two chubby friends, could only crawl but not run, but Li Xiaorui could run, so he used the legs of the table to play peek-a-boo with them.

Li Xiaorui is so big, the table legs can't hide at all, but he hides very seriously every time, and even calls the two little boys to catch him quickly.

The two little boys couldn't understand at all, but seeing their elder nephew working so hard, he would slowly crawl over every time.

The little tuanzi, wrapped in a tiger skin dress, moved slowly towards Li Xiaorui, that scene was extremely cute.

After the two of them crawled over, Li Xiaorui put his arm around one, and the three little guys laughed together on the blanket.

Li Qiao Taozhu, Zheng Qianqian and Li Dashan didn't understand the charm of this childish game, but seeing the smiling faces of the three little guys and hearing their giggles, they couldn't help but smile too.

very good.

They don't have to worry about playing with them.

Soon, the two cubs were sleepy, and when they both fell asleep, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu washed up quickly. After the two of them washed up, Zheng Qianqian carried Li Xiaorui back to the main courtyard.

It was too early, lying on the warm kang, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu didn't feel sleepy, since they had a cub, only this time really belonged to them.

Li Qiao grabbed Tao Zhu's hand, while playing with it, he slowly talked about his experience today.

He didn't eat lunch in the Imperial Academy today.

It was almost noon when the Seventh Prince sent someone to look for him, and he and the Seventh Prince went to the restaurant downstairs of Baiwei.

"The Seventh Prince has something to do with you?"

Tao Zhu changed from lying flat to side lying on hearing this, and turned to look at him.

"He showed me a ledger, which shows the specific whereabouts of our family's two hundred and twenty thousand taels of silver."

Li Qiao explained.

"...The Seventh Prince is really a serious and responsible person."

Tao Zhu was silent for a moment, and couldn't help sighing.

He and Li Qiao naturally trusted the Seventh Prince.

But he never thought that the Seventh Prince would show Li Qiao the account book.

"Yes, I was also surprised when I saw the account book. He spent our money on those families who suffered the most serious losses. There are many mountains over there. When the mudslides came, some people's homes were all buried. Some people who ran away early , I brought out my savings, some of them ran late, only one escaped, and the rest were buried." "The

Seventh Prince distributed our money to these people, and also bought seeds and grain."

" 220,000 taels, helped more than 5,000 families in total, the people are very grateful to him, and he is very grateful to us."

Because this batch of money was donated secretly, the Seventh Prince could only say that the money was raised by him personally of.

The disaster victims only knew about his seventh prince, not Li Qiao and Tao Zhu.

For this, the Seventh Prince felt a little sorry, because he alone took care of his good reputation.

"It doesn't matter, we didn't donate for fame and fortune. It actually helped more than 5,000 families, which greatly exceeded my expectations."

Tao Zhu was very surprised.

When donating, he never thought that the money would go to such a specific place.

"Yes, I am very grateful to the Seventh Prince, and thank him again and again, our money is not in vain." "

He has obviously lost a lot of weight, and he also told me about the tragedy there."

Li Qiao said in a low voice He went down, and clenched Tao Zhu's hand tightly.

"The heavy rain came too suddenly, and the local officials didn't act. They failed to notify the people to evacuate in time. This heavy rain not only affected millions of people, but also killed nearly 8,000 people." "That's why His Majesty was furious

. This number is too many."

Tao Zhu: "..."

He couldn't help holding his breath.

so many people!

"Also, the third prince and the fifth prince did not perform well in this disaster relief, and the seventh prince sued them, which is one of the reasons why the Holy Majesty got angry." "As I was worried before, the third prince said he was going to rescue the

disaster , but after arriving in the local area, he spent a lot of time and energy on making friends with local officials, and paid little attention to the people." "The

fifth prince wants to make some achievements, but what he wants is achievements. As for the people, he actually He doesn't care. If he fails to achieve what he wants, he will be furious." "

For example, after the people get the grain seeds, they want to plant the seeds. He hopes that the people can plant all the seeds within three days. If the people failed to finish the planting on time, he would not allow the people to eat and rest, and when the planting was over, they could rest and eat." "However, it may be

because they supervise each other, so the two didn't have the idea of ​​appropriating funds from the court. Work hard for the great cause of seizing the throne."

Thinking of what the Seventh Prince said today, the worries in Li Qiao's heart could not be dispelled no matter what.

Where did these two princes go to relieve the disaster, they went to save capital for themselves to seize the throne.

After hearing Li Qiao's words, Tao Zhu was also speechless.

"Based on the performance of the two of them, the Holy Majesty will not appoint them as princes, right?"

"The Holy Majesty has already launched an investigation on them, but to be honest, the two of them did not make a big mistake this time, so if you want the Holy Majesty to be completely disappointed with them, then similar things must happen a few more times.

" It's gone."

Tao Zhu: "..."

He was silent for a few seconds, then turned over and lay on Li Qiao's body.

Fortunately, he and Li Qiao are no longer ordinary people.

Fortunately, fortunately!

Li Qiao took advantage of the situation to hug him, patted him on the back, and said, "Don't think too much, Your Majesty loves the people like sons, and he will definitely not make these two princes crown princes." "Besides, Your Majesty understands

this After the two princes have behaved well, next time these two princes are asked to handle affairs, it is likely to be the same as this time, and they will send stable and reliable ministers to watch." "

We must trust the Holy One."

Tao Zhu heard the words and hummed lightly.

For now, he trusts and appreciates the Holy Majesty very much.

However, when he thought of these two princes, he couldn't help feeling restless.

It is clear that the Holy Majesty is a wise emperor, but why are these two princes so stupid and violent? It doesn't look like the Holy Majesty's own.

"It would be great if the seventh prince was a man." He pursed his lips and said.

"I hope so too." Li Qiao smiled wryly.

The Seventh Prince not only has a heart to love the people, but also has the ability to love the people. Unfortunately, he is a little brother...

"Speaking of which, after talking about the business with the Seventh Prince today, we chatted about Meng Yue. Meng Yue is in the Criminal Department, and the Seventh Prince is also in the Criminal Department. I asked the Seventh Prince to take care of Meng Yue, but guess what?"

Thinking of something strange today, Li Qiao rubbed Tao Zhu's back lightly while changing the subject.

"What's the matter?"

Tao Zhu asked cooperatively.

"He sneered."

"Huh?"

Tao Zhu was surprised, originally his cheek was buried in Li Qiao's neck, but the Seventh Prince's reaction was so strange that he couldn't help getting off Li Qiao, and then sat up .

"Did Meng Yue offend him?"

"I'm also surprised. I immediately asked if there was anything wrong with Meng Yue. In the end, he explained that the sneer just now was not aimed at Meng Yue, but at Meng Yue." He changed the subject on the peak."

"But my intuition tells me that his sneer was aimed at Meng Yue."

Li Qiao also sat up, imitating Tao Zhu's appearance, and crossed his legs , with a serious face.

"...Why don't you ask Meng Yue another day? If there is any misunderstanding, you can act as an intermediary to mediate. Mrs. Meng is happily preparing to save money to buy a house, and she is full of longing for the future. Meng Yue can't lose the chain at this critical moment ."

Tao Zhu frowned.

"Okay."

Li Qiao agreed.

He also has this plan.

Meng Yue is an honest person, diligent and dedicated in her work, how can she offend the Seventh Prince?

Not so.

But the Seventh Prince's sneer was indeed aimed at Meng Yue, and then contacting Meng Yue's ecstasy before, this seems to make sense... I'm

curious.

Li Qiao was really curious now.

The author has something to say:

Chapter 134 Meng Yue is tempted. Most of the plot is about Meng Yue and the Seventh Prince's liking

. According to the required conditions, I searched for several houses, and specially invited Meng Yue to visit them on the spot.

Meng Yue was invited to come here after get off work, and she still had a piece of mutton in her hand. In winter, she should drink some mutton soup to warm her body.

After handing over the mutton to Zheng Qianqian, Li Qiao and Meng Yue went out in an ox cart.

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu have bought houses and shops in the past two years, and they are quite familiar with the houses and shops in the north of the city. That day when Shen Hua talked about the needs of the Meng family, Tao Zhu immediately thought of Several houses.

Therefore, Li Qiao really introduced the house to Meng Yue today, and finding out about the grievances between Meng Yue and the seventh prince can only be regarded as one of the purposes.

After looking at three houses in a row, Meng Yue didn't like it, and even if he liked it, he didn't have the money to buy it right now. It was already dark, and the two went home in a bullock cart.

The mutton soup has been prepared, and there are four other dishes. The four dishes and one soup are placed in the study in the side yard, and they are all delicious.

There are three rooms in the conservatory, one bedroom, a reception room in the middle, and a study.

Tao Zhu was playing with Li Xiaorui in the bedroom with the two cubs, and Meng Yue wandered around the study for a few times before sitting down at the table.

"Brother Li, your conservatory is ingenious. When conditions permit in the future, I will also build one for my parents to live in."

Meng Yue really likes this conservatory, but given the current conditions of his house, she can afford it. , but it doesn't work.

This hothouse had to burn dry wood twelve hours a day, and had to be watched by a special person. Although he had a high salary and the Holy Spirit gave him charcoal, he couldn't stand the burning.

"Brother Meng is filial! Come, come, eat and eat, it will be cold in a while." Li Qiao beckoned him to take the chopsticks.

"I'll have a sip of soup first, your cook is pretty good." Meng Yue smiled and went to serve the soup.

His family used to be poor, and his sister-in-law seldom cooks mutton, but now she is not poor, but his sister-in-law is reluctant to add seasonings when cooking. If he wants to drink delicious mutton soup, he has to come to Liqiao's house.

"Drink. I'll have a bowl too. Brother Qian specially learned this soup from Chef Zhao, and it's one of his few specialty dishes."

Li Qiao handed the bowl to Meng Yue as he spoke, but his eyes were fixed on Meng Yue. Yue's face, pretending to sigh casually: "Brother Zhu and I are reluctant to part with Cook Zhao, but he belongs to the Seventh Prince, and it is enough for the Seventh Prince to let him stay in my house for a year, and we both have to be satisfied. "

Meng Yue: "...ha, no wonder this mutton soup is good, so it was taught by a famous teacher."

He handed the bowl to Li Qiao as he spoke, and then he quickly lowered his head and took a sip of the soup. Looking in the direction of the palace, he said gratefully: "I, a junior official of the seventh rank, can drink mutton soup at will. I have to thank the Holy Majesty for this. I heard that the salary of officials in the former dynasty was low. For me, it is only a few taels of silver a month!"

" Thank you my lord!"

Seeing this, Li Qiao couldn't help but click his tongue inwardly, the topic was changed a bit abruptly.

"Brother Meng is right. We have a good life. We must thank the Holy Majesty. However, the Holy Majesty lost his temper recently. Alas, if everyone is like the Seventh Prince, how can the Holy Majesty be angry?" "Two days

ago I met the Seventh Prince, and he has obviously lost a lot of weight this time he went south. Donating so much money, and even going to the disaster area in person, Dasheng has the Seventh Prince, which is the luck of the people." Meng Yue: " ...

"

The mutton soup suddenly lost its taste.

Why did the topic turn around on that man?

DANGER DANGER DANGER!

With a dry laugh, he also sighed: "That's right, the Seventh Prince has indeed been doing practical things. But it's rare for us brothers to get together, so let's not talk about national affairs. Come, come, drink soup." He took the mutton

soup , ready to meet Li Qiao.

Seeing this, Li Qiao picked up the bowl and touched him, and said, "Brother Meng, it's not that I have to talk about important national affairs, but I plan to be a middleman to mediate the misunderstanding between you and the Seventh Prince." Since Meng

Yue If he doesn't talk about it, then he can only get straight to the point.

Both of them are very good-natured people, and the Seventh Prince is also Meng Yue's leader, so he doesn't want these two people to misunderstand.

But his words were obviously not what Meng Yue expected. Meng Yue was choked when she heard his words out of the blue, and coughed earth-shatteringly in an instant, tears came out.

"Hey, drink the soup, drink the soup, and drink the soup." Seeing this, Li Qiao quickly handed him the soup bowl.

But Meng Yue waved her hands, and stared straight at Li Qiao with coughing, tear-filled eyes, her face clearly showing anxiety and panic: "Li, brother Li, what do you mean by that?" Could it be that this matter got out

? up?

It has nothing to do with him!

He was tight-lipped and never revealed a single word!

"Don't worry, don't worry." Seeing this, Li Qiao inexplicably had a bold and absurd guess in his mind.

But this guess is really appalling, as soon as it popped up in his mind, he pushed it back.

impossible.

How could Meng Yue mess up with the Seventh Prince when she was drinking and having sex?

impossible!

He quickly explained: "It's like this. When I met the Seventh Prince two days ago, I thought you were with him in the Ministry of Justice, so I wanted to ask him to take care of you. But he sneered when he heard what I said, so I Doubts arose in my heart, wondering if there was some misunderstanding between you two."

"Is that so..." Meng Yue let out a long breath, patted his heart, and smiled.

He just said, he didn't spread a word, and the Seventh Prince certainly wouldn't take the initiative to talk about it, how could others know.

Although Brother Li is smart, it is absolutely impossible to know!

Only he and the Seventh Prince know about that!

The danger was lifted, but he still couldn't help asking, "He just sneered?"

Him?

As soon as this word came out, Li Qiao's heart immediately understood.

This word is a bit ambiguous.

Under normal circumstances, Meng Yue would definitely call the Seventh Prince, not just "he".

There was a storm raging in my heart, but Li Qiao nodded calmly on his face: "Yes, I just sneered, I thought you provoked him somewhere, so I asked quickly, but he said he was sneering at you Shangfeng , don't care about your business."

Meng Yue: "..."

He raised his hand and rubbed his chest, there was something blocked for no reason.

Originally, he was only afraid of the Seventh Prince, so he was so happy when the Seventh Prince first came out of Beijing.

But as time went by, and he hadn't seen each other for a long time in the criminal department, he became a little worried.

The third prince and the fifth prince are ambitious, and behind them are either the queen or the concubine, but the father of the seventh prince is just a beloved man, equivalent to a concubine.

Even if the seventh prince did not compete with the third and fifth princes for the throne, his bad temper would have offended the two princes to death long ago. This time out of Beijing, the sky is high and the emperor is far away. Will the third and fifth princes join forces to bully him...

In August and September, he had always had this kind of worry in his heart!

When this kind of worry first appeared, he suspected that he was crazy, and the other party was the prince! He's still a big man, so it's his turn to be a seventh-rank sesame official to worry about.

But day by day, this worry has not dissipated, and he began to think carefully about why he had such worry.

Probably because it was his first time.

Although the other party was a ferocious man, it was indeed his first time, how could there be no disturbance in his heart.

Besides...

The experience that night was also wonderful, heck, although the Seventh Prince is a man, his body is too white and slippery.

Even now, when he thinks about that night, the blood in his body is still hot.

But today, hearing the Seventh Prince's attitude towards him from brother Li's mouth, he couldn't help but feel blocked.

Now he is afraid and has inexplicable concern for the Seventh Prince, but the Seventh Prince just wants to kill him...

Alas, it's so ridiculous.

"Brother Meng, are you alright?" Li Qiao couldn't help asking seeing Meng Yue's disappointment all over her body.

"No, it's okay." Meng Yue came back to her senses, he rubbed her heart vigorously twice, forget it, let's live every day!

As long as he doesn't provoke the Seventh Prince anymore, then the Seventh Prince probably won't take his life.

Li Qiao guessed the truth from Meng Yue's reaction, and then he said a few more words of concern, and after Meng Yue repeatedly assured that there was nothing serious to worry about, he changed the subject.

The two chatted about some unimportant things, and when they were full, he asked Li Dao to drive Meng Yue back in an ox cart.

The two cubs were already asleep, and Tao Zhu had washed up. When he entered the room, Tao Zhu was ironing his official uniform with a flat iron.

Tao Zhu couldn't wash his official clothes by himself except when he was pregnant and confinement, and he always washed his official clothes by himself in the rest of the time.

Last year there was no greenhouse, and the official clothes had to be carefully dried with charcoal after washing, but this year there is a greenhouse, and the official clothes that have been wrung out only need to be hung in the room for a day, and then they can be dried.

The first time Tao Zhu found out about this, he had to wash a few more clothes in the middle of the night for experimentation.

Now he is used to it, but for Li Qiao's official uniform, he still washes and irons it as quickly as possible, so as not to delay Li Qiao's wearing it.

"Is Meng Yue gone? Have you found out?" Tao Zhu asked while keeping his hands moving.

He heard Meng Yue's exaggerated cough just now.

"Put down the soldering iron in your hand first."

Li Qiao came to him and asked him to put this dangerous appliance aside first.

Because what happened next is really incredible!

Sure enough, when Li Qiao uttered his conjecture, Tao Zhu opened his mouth slightly in surprise, his watery eyes widened, and he was speechless.

Meng Yue! Is it the Seventh Prince who is drunk and sexually promiscuous? ? ?

God!

"This is just my guess, and it may not be true. Just listen to it and let it go. This matter is difficult, and we can't get involved."

Li Qiao hugged his waist and warned softly.

The couple knew that the Seventh Prince was the younger brother, but did Sheng Hong know?

80% don't know.

Because Sheng Hong has a child who is a younger brother, and Sheng Hong has no shortage of princes, there is no need to treat a younger brother as a prince.

Therefore, the seventh prince is probably deceiving the emperor.

Since the seventh prince is deceiving the emperor, it is impossible for the seventh prince to admit his identity as a younger brother.

This matter is too difficult, the possibility of the Seventh Prince and Meng Yue's cultivation is very slim.

Judging from Meng Yue's reaction today, she should have a slight affection for the Seventh Prince...

After Tao Zhu heard Li Qiao's analysis, the shock faded away, and only silence remained.

He couldn't refute Li Qiao's words.

There is no solution to the matter between Meng Yue and the Seventh Prince.

"I'd rather not know about it." He sighed softly.

The seventh prince may never get married in this life.

Meng Yue could only forcefully suppress the feelings in her heart.

Hearing this, Li Qiao couldn't help hugging him into his arms: "Then don't think about it."

"I'll do my best." Tao Zhu could only answer in this way.

In his opinion, the Seventh Prince also has the heart of a little brother under his manly appearance. He loves snacks and all kinds of delicacies. He is very careful in handling things and has a delicate mind.

Such a Seventh Prince couldn't feel the beauty of the couple's relationship in an open and honest manner, which made him very sad.

Because of the Seventh Prince's matter, Tao Zhu was unhappy for several days in a row. Seeing this, Li Qiao discussed with him whether he should go to the Chrysanthemum Garden to play while Xiumu was here.

The red plum blossoms in the Chrysanthemum Garden are in full bloom. It hasn't snowed in the past few days, so I can't appreciate the snow scene of the red plums, but the red plums are beautiful enough to be worth visiting.

After Tao Zhu heard this, his heart was a little moved, he had never seen red plums in full bloom in winter.

However, the two cubs are really young, the road outside the city is bumpy, and it is a bit too much trouble to run so far in a bullock cart just to enjoy the flowers.

Tao Zhu didn't want to go, so Li Qiao had no choice but to give up. He hugged the two cubs in his arms and rubbed them gently a few times.

"Your father has sacrificed too much for the two of you!"

He said with a little helplessness, in exchange for two cubs shouting: "Daddy!"

"A-a-da!"

The two of them were almost eight months old Already able to utter some simple syllables, although the two of them didn't understand the meaning of these syllables, Li Qiao couldn't help but smile when they shouted in high spirits.

Li Qiao stretched out his thumb and forefinger to pinch their chubby cheeks: "Shout again, a-dae."

"A-a-dae!"

The two little boys yelled immediately because of their dignity.

Now Li Qiao was completely happy, hugged their chubby bodies and kissed their cheeks several times.

Raising cubs did take up his and Tao Zhu's time, and blocked his and Tao Zhu's footsteps, but the two little guys are so cute, all their sacrifices are worth it.

Tao Zhu naturally thinks so too, he can't go to the Chrysanthemum Garden, but he can take a stroll in the city.

On the day of Li Qiao's rest, Tao Zhu left the two cubs at home and went out on a date with Li Qiao.

Although the cub is important, the relationship between husband and wife is also very important. According to Li Qiao's words, it's like returning to the wedding night, there is a feeling of breaking free from the shackles and having fun as much as you want.

Tao Zhu was amused by Li Qiao's words, how could it be that exaggerated.

However, in the narrow space of the bullock cart, he sat on Li Qiao's lap and kissed Li Qiao after a few words. This feeling really made him return to the past.

Ever since having the cub, the time that belongs to him and Li Qiao is only the moment before going to bed, but today, the whole day is his and Li Qiao's!

The two first went to buy some ingredients, and then wandered aimlessly along the roadside shops. When they saw interesting snacks, they bought some to try.

They ate a lot of snacks, so they didn't eat at noon, and they were worried about the little boy at home, so they went to the Royal Potato Flour Restaurant after two o'clock in the afternoon, and they were going to go home after eating the potato powder.

It was Tao Zhu's first visit to this restaurant since it opened.

The business of the Potato Flour Restaurant is not as good as that of the Royal Dim Sum Shop, but it is not bad. Potato Flour itself is a fresh food, and the cook that Sheng Hong finds is good, so the business has always been good.

After the cold weather, the business got better. Last month, Liqiao Taozhu received 800 taels of share.

There is no way, because the potato flour is locally produced, so the price is cheap. A bowl of potato flour, the cheapest is 18 cents, and the deluxe version is only a few hundred cents.

The unit price is low, and there is only one shop, and the number of customers it receives is limited every day, so the profit of potato flour is not as good as that of the dim sum shop.

However, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu didn't dislike them, and they got 800 taels of share every month, which was better than nothing.

Li Qiao and Tao Zhu were not short of money, and there were not as many guests as at noon, and many boxes were empty, so the two went straight to the boxes on the second floor.

Take a seat and serve the food. The deluxe version of potato noodles has delicacies from mountains and seas added to it. It tastes good. The two of them were eating when a familiar voice came from outside.

"Mr. Shen, please."

Li Qiao moved his ears when he heard this, and looked at Tao Zhu, it was clearly Meng Yue's voice.

Tao Zhu also heard it, he was about to ask Li Qiao if he wanted to say hello, when the Seventh Prince's voice sounded.

"You invited me to dinner, so you come to this place?"

Tao Zhu: "..."

The seventh prince's father's surname is Shen, so when he and Li Qiao met the seventh prince for the first time, the seventh prince called himself Shen.

But these two people...

were wondering, the door of the box next to them opened, and listening to the sound, it was Meng Yue and the seventh prince who entered.

"Eat, eat." Li Qiao lowered his voice, and said to Tao Zhu, he was a little embarrassed that he wasn't going to go out to say hello.

Tao Zhu also thought so, he hummed silently, the chopsticks in his hands kept moving, eat quickly, and leave quickly after eating.

Fortunately, the boxes on the second floor are all separate small rooms, and the sound insulation is not bad. In addition, the voices of Meng Yue and the Seventh Prince are not loud, so he can't hear their conversation clearly.

It's just right that he can't hear clearly, he doesn't want to hear the privacy of these two people.

But Li Qiao had good hearing, and Li Qiao didn't want to hear it, but the words of the two people in the box next to him pierced into his ears one after another.

"I'm so shy, I can only hire people of this level, I hope Mr. Shen is not to blame." Meng Yue solemnly explained.

Obviously, the Seventh Prince was choked by his solemnity, paused for a moment, and then said: "Say something quickly, I am busy." Meng Yue seemed to

hesitate for a while, and then said: "Mr. I apologized to you that night."

"Didn't I warn you, don't mention that night!" The seventh prince's voice was obviously much lower, and there was also a warning.

"Mr. Shen calm down, but it bothered me that night, so I wondered if I apologized to you so that I could turn the page." "...

how do you want to turn the page?

" Let me get married, I think I should tell you."

Meng Yue's voice dropped significantly, like the night she drank with Li Qiao, with an unconcealable loss.

Li Qiao: "..."

Good fellow, what is Brother Meng doing this time?

Just as he was wondering, there was an obvious sound of slapping the table next to him, and then there was a faint sound of clothes rubbing against each other, as if the Seventh Prince had moved violently.

Sure enough, the next second the Seventh Prince's low warning voice sounded: "Want to get married? There is no way!

" "

Li Qiao:"..."

Normally, Meng Yue is very smart, but why did she become so confused today, asking the Seventh Prince about this kind of matter, isn't this intentionally making the Seventh Prince mad? But at this time, Meng

Yue whispered from the next box Laughter: "Okay, if you don't get married, I won't get married. "

Li Qiao:"? "

Is it because his ears are broken?

How did he hear the smell of pampering?

The author has something to say:

I think Meng Yue can only be worthy of the seventh prince if he takes the initiative to attack. , that is not worthy of the Seventh Prince~