Chapter 115 The Chrysanthemum Appreciation Disturbance Was Provoked

This chrysanthemum garden in Shengjing is quite famous, covering an area of ​​2,000 mu, and there are more than 20 kinds of chrysanthemums in it.

It is the season of chrysanthemums blooming at this time. Before arriving at the gate of the chrysanthemum garden, you can see colorful chrysanthemums competing for beauty all over the mountains and plains, and there is also a faint bitter fragrance in the air.

It was the first time for Tao Zhu and Li Dashan to see so many flowers in full bloom. The flowers they both saw before were all wild flowers blooming on the roadside, so they were very fresh now, and they couldn't help turning their heads to look around.

"Young Master Xin really knows how to find places." Tao Zhu had a smile on his face.

Although he hasn't entered yet, he already kind of likes it here.

There is a large yellow chrysanthemum in front of the side of the bullock cart, spreading from the fence to the hillside in the distance. It is rich and beautiful, matching with today's blue sky and white clouds, and I can't take my eyes off him.

Li Dashan clicked his tongue: "How much money does it cost to plant so many chrysanthemums? If we go in today, it must cost a lot of money, right?"

Li Qiao laughed when he heard this: "Don't be afraid, Mr. Xin will pay for all the expenses today. Money."

Tao Zhu also smiled: "It's still a big mountain."

He was only amazed by the scene in front of him, and didn't think about money at all.

He has really changed, and seeing such an occasion, he can't even think of money.

"That would cost a lot of money." Li Dashan kept tutting: "It's a pity that Qianqian didn't come, he must like it here." There was a light rain the day before yesterday, and

Li Xiaorui caught a cold, so Zheng Qianqian didn't come today. follow.

"Let's experience it first. If it's fun, then let's play together next time. The chrysanthemums here can last at least a month."

Li Qiao said.

"Okay, okay." Li Dashan nodded hastily.

While talking, the bullock cart came to the gate of Juyuan.

There are more than a dozen luxury carriages parked in front of the Chrysanthemum Garden. As Li Dashan thought, the consumption here is not low. Ordinary people will not come here at all. Those who can come here are either rich or expensive.

Xin Zhi was standing at the gate of the chrysanthemum garden, wearing a green shirt, coupled with his good appearance, he was really a handsome man, a man of talent.

Xin Zhi knew Li Dashan, and when he saw Li Dashan, he waved to Li Dashan and walked quickly towards the ox cart.

"Brother Li, you've come here."

"I'm not familiar with the road here, so I came here after asking for directions along the way." Li Qiao explained, pointing to the carriages beside him: "There are quite a lot of people today. Yes."

"Because Juyuan is holding a poetry meeting today, whoever wins the first prize will be free of all expenses in Juyuan this year." "

Poetry meeting?" Hearing this, Li Qiao obviously paused when he got off the ox cart one time.

Seeing this, Xin Zhi laughed: "Don't worry, we won't participate. Let's appreciate the chrysanthemums first, and then enjoy the whole chrysanthemum banquet. Not only the chrysanthemums are unique here, but also the banquet made of chrysanthemums." "

Then Okay." Li Qiao's face wasn't red at all, and he wasn't omnipotent, so there was nothing shameful about it.

After getting out of the bullock cart, Li Qiao looked at Xu Ying and Shen Hua who was beside him: "Brother Xu, has Mr. Zhang from the household department arrived? If not, let's..." Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by a laugh: "

Ouch , isn't this Mr. Xin and Mr. Li? Coincidentally, the two of you are also here to enjoy the chrysanthemum? Why don't we go together?"

As soon as the voice came out, Li Qiao, Xu Ying and Xin Zhi all looked towards the source of the voice.

I saw Mr. Zhang, the household doctor, standing on the carriage not far away, looking at them with a smile on his face.

Hubu Langzhong is a fifth-rank official, older than Li Qiao and Xin Zhi.

But Xin Zhi is the youngest grandson of the Marquis of Wu'an, if nothing unexpected happens, the title of Marquis of Wu'an will fall on him.

Although he will be demoted to the rank of noble, it is not comparable to Mr. Zhang in front of him.

However, Xin Zhi has never been arrogant, and now he is just a small editor, and the title of the family has not yet fallen on him, so he smiled and cupped his hands at Master Zhang: "Master Zhang, what a coincidence.

" She cupped her hands and said, "I have met Mr. Zhang."

Xu Ying smiled, and before Mr. Zhang could speak again, he said, "My lord, Mr. Xin and Mr. Li have business matters to discuss. If we join in rashly, will it disturb you?" They?"

After Xu Ying finished speaking, the smile on Mr. Zhang's face remained unchanged, but he just looked at Li Qiao and Xin Zhi: "The two of you have important matters to discuss, so what I said just now was really presumptuous." "

Indeed I have something to talk about, Master Li and I have made an appointment for a long time to appreciate the chrysanthemums today, Master Zhang, if there is nothing else, Master Li and I will go ahead." Xin Zhi pointed to the gate of the Chrysanthemum Garden.

Seeing this, Mr. Zhang could only say a word and see you later.

So, Li Qiao took Tao Zhu, Li Dashan and Xin Zhi into the Chrysanthemum Garden, while Xu Ying and Shen Hua stayed at the door to greet Mr. Zhang.

Li Qiao had a smile on his face, but he was a little worried in his heart, whether Xu Ying would be put on little shoes in the future for rejecting his boss so directly.

"Brother Li, the chrysanthemum garden is divided into several areas. You can't finish it all in one day. Which variety do you guys like? Let's visit whichever you like." Xin Zhi

asked as he walked along the stone path to the depths of the chrysanthemum garden.

"Just this yellow chrysanthemum." Hearing this, Li Qiao temporarily put away her worries about Xu Ying, and pointed to the large yellow chrysanthemums beside her.

He didn't know any species, but just now Tao Zhu obviously liked yellow chrysanthemums.

"This large field of yellow chrysanthemums is divided into several varieties. There are golden phoenix feathers, golden silk thread...they are all more expensive varieties."

Xin Zhi introduced, and led Li Qiao, Tao Zhu, Li Dashan and the others into the area where the yellow chrysanthemums are located.

The chrysanthemum garden is full of trails paved with bluestone slabs. There are maidservants standing on both sides of the trail. The maidservants are all young and beautiful in skirts embroidered with big chrysanthemums.

Every hundred meters or so, there will be exquisite pavilions for people to rest.

Li Qiao observed for a while, and couldn't help asking Xin Zhi: "This chrysanthemum garden is a big handicraft, Mr. Xin, the owner of this chrysanthemum garden is..." "

You call me free, and I will tell you." Xin Zhi smiled. the way.

He emphasized it many times and asked Li Qiao to call him by his name, but Li Qiao always called Mr. Xin, which was too natural.

Hearing this, Li Qiao rubbed his nose and said, "Comfort."

He was not used to Xin Zhi's familiarity.

His name now is Meng Yue, Xu Ying, or Brother Meng, Brother Xu.

Xin Zhi was relieved by this shout, and he stopped being impatient, and said directly: "This is the property of the eldest prince."

"Eldest Prince?" Li Qiao was surprised.

"Yes, the First Prince has been weak and sick since he was a child, and he has limited mobility. His Majesty loved him and rewarded him with many fields and shops, and this chrysanthemum garden is one of them." "Actually, this chrysanthemum garden originally belonged to the Majesty."

"

... No wonder."

Li Qiao understood.

This place belongs to the suburbs of Beijing, and the fields in the suburbs of Beijing have always belonged to the princes and nobles, but under normal circumstances, these fields are scattered. Occupying two thousand acres directly, the owner behind the chrysanthemum garden is absolutely extraordinary.

But never expected that this chrysanthemum garden was originally owned by the Holy One.

"Then this chrysanthemum garden can make money, right?" Li Qiao asked again.

"It's okay. There are not only chrysanthemums in the chrysanthemum garden, but also other flowers. The flowers here can bloom from spring to winter. The red plum snow scene in winter is also a must. Generally speaking, tourists come to enjoy the flowers all year round. "

Besides, here you can not only enjoy the flowers, but also have various delicacies and dance music performances. It is an elegant way. People who come here spend hundreds of taels of silver casually." "So that's how it is

. , Xie Zizai for dispelling the confusion."

No wonder the Holy Majesty has no money, and if such a lucrative chrysanthemum garden is given to the First Prince, it will definitely lose a lot of income every year.

Li Qiao was a little embarrassed, Xin Zhi invited him to admire the chrysanthemums, but he stood among the noble and elegant chrysanthemums and looked for the vulgar and vulgar things.

However, he did have something related to ask Xin Zhi about today.

He wants to buy a field.

Don't panic if you have a field in your hand.

"Ziza, my husband and I have settled down in Shengjing, and now we have a shop, but the fields are empty, do you know where there are ways to buy land?" In Pingcheng, if you want to buy land, you can go directly to the county government to buy wasteland belonging to the imperial court

.

But in Shengjing, the wasteland belonging to the imperial court was gone when Dasheng was first established. Now he wants to buy land, so he can only find the official house.

Guanfangya is the real estate agency of the imperial court, but the land in Shengjing is so popular that many people don't go to Guanfangya when they buy and sell land. Guanfang teeth.

In this case, even though he had left a message at Guan Fang Ya, but after so many days, there was no movement at all.

"Buying land? I have to inquire about this." Xin Zhi also knew that Shengjing's land was not easy to buy, so he didn't guarantee it.

"Then please feel comfortable."

"Small things." Xin Zhi smiled, and led Li Qiao, Tao Zhu, Li Dashan to continue walking forward. Several people stopped and walked for more than half an hour, and then Xin Zhi led the people forward. Baihualou in Chrysanthemum Garden.

This is Juyuan's restaurant.

"Brother Li, shall we have a picnic among the flowers, or have lunch in the box?" Xin Zhi was really considerate, even asking about such small details.

Li Qiao, Tao Zhu, and Li Dashan, as farmers, are not interested in eating in the fields—the flower fields are also fields, so a few people entered the Baihua Building and went straight to the second floor.

There are many boxes on the second floor, all of which are named after flowers. There is still some time before noon, so many boxes are empty.

Xin Zhi let Li Qiao choose whichever box he likes.

Li Qiao was not interested in these, but seeing Tao Zhu's expression of interest, he followed behind Tao Zhu, intending to choose carefully.

At this moment, the door of the box near the stairway opened, and a man in brocade clothes came out. He was handsome, but his face was a bit fierce. There was still a faint smell of alcohol lingering on his body, and his face was flushed from drinking. of.

Seeing clearly that the people standing outside the box were Li Qiao, Tao Zhu, and Xin Zhi, he sneered and said disdainfully, "Xin Zhi, where did you find the bumpkin?

" His face darkened in an instant: "Lu Wenrong, this is Master Li Qiaoli from the Imperial Academy, please show some respect!"

Li Qiao and Tao Zhuli Dashan had already walked to the left end of the second floor. Hearing this, he looked Lu Wenrong took a look, and then pulled Tao Zhuli Dashan towards the stairs.

"Hey, this is the famous Li Qiao." Lu Wenrong clicked his tongue a few times, looked Li Qiao up and down a few times, and laughed again: "Then I'm not wrong, he is indeed from the country, Xin Zhi , if you bring a country bumpkin like him to the Juyuan, you won't be afraid that his smell of copper will pollute the field of the Juyuan." The

author has something to say:

Cough, there's been a lot of things lately, and even less QAQ, for everyone Send a small red envelope and try my best tomorrow