Chapter 67 New Articles from the Holy Grail

After the results of the hospital examination came out, the government office sent them to the counties for registration by the magistrates of the counties.

As for going to the homes of various scholars to announce the good news, the court did not have a hard requirement. However, if the yamen servants want to ask for a reward, they can go to announce the good news by themselves.

The speed of the servants in the government office was faster than that of Zhuang Wen's ox cart. Before Zhuang Wen came back from Fucheng, Pingcheng already knew that he had passed the examination for a scholar.

And the test scores are not bad.

According to Dasheng's regulations, except for the first-ranked case leader, the results of the hospital examination are divided into three grades.

Zhuang Wen is ranked first, that is, a proper granary student. In the future, Zhuang Wen will go to the county school to study, and he will get 60 catties of wheat every month.

You can also get four taels of silver every year.

Grain, food.

Linsheng refers to scholars who are provided with meals by the government.

Zhuang Wen can get this status, and he can save some food and money for his family by studying in the county school in the future.

Of course, the banker doesn't care about the food and money, what the banker cares about is the status of a scholar.

There is a scholar in the family, and Zhuang Wen finally achieved good results after thirty years of hard study, which is a great joy for the Zhuang family.

As the village head, Zhuang Fengshou knew all the yamen servants in the yamen, so two yamen servants took the initiative to go to Sanliu Village to announce the good news to the Zhuang family.

On the second day after the yamen servants drank and took the happy money and went back to the county yamen, Zhuang Wen, Zhuang Wu and Zhuang Quan (Zhuang Wen's eldest son) came back from Fucheng together.

The Zhuang family stood under the willow tree at the entrance of the village, waiting for them beaming. The stove in the house was already on fire, and they wanted to clean up the dust for the three of them.

But who knows that when Zhuang Wen came under the willow tree, he didn't go back to the farmer's house, but drove the ox cart straight to Li Qiao's house.

When he came to Li Qiao's house, Li Qiao was making wheat sickles.

The three acres of high-quality field that Li Qiao's family bought last year were planted with wheat. Now that the wheat on the three acres of land is ripe, Li Qiao plans to make some wheat scythes.

He now reads books every day. In order to prevent myopia and cervical spine problems, he cannot sit at the desk all day long.

So he decided to cut the wheat himself.

He wasn't in a hurry, he cut slowly, as if he was exercising his muscles.

I was busy working, and a noisy voice came.

Not only the Zhuang family came, but also some villagers who watched the excitement followed.

Zhuang Wen, as the first scholar in Sanliu Village, didn't go back to the Zhuang's house after being a scholar, but came to Li Qiao. Why?

Zhuang Wen got off the bullock cart and walked into the yard with a few steps. When he saw Li Qiao sitting under the grape trellis, his eyes turned red, "Brother, benefactor! You are the great benefactor of my farmer." He said, walking quickly towards

Li Qiao walked up to Li Qiao, and bowed deeply to Li Qiao.

Before Li Qiao stood up to help him with a dumbfounded expression on his face, he straightened up again and hugged Li Qiao's shoulder with a laugh: "Let's go, go to my house, let's have a good drink!" "...Congratulations to Brother Wen

, First of all, congratulations to brother Wen for being a scholar, and from now on, he will be more famous."

Li Qiao said with a smile as he followed Zhuang Wen to the door.

"Hey." Zhuang Wen smiled redly, and put more force on his shoulders: "Brother, it's all up to you, we must have a good chat later."

"Yeah." Li Qiao nodded.

From the moment he learned that Zhuang Wen was selected as a scholar, he became curious.

What is the topic of this year's policy discussion?

Are you in hell again?

So Li Qiao took Tao Zhu to the dealer.

Today is the dealer's small banquet, and tomorrow the dealer will invite the whole village to celebrate together.

When we arrived at the farmer, the food was not ready yet, the woman and husband were busy in the kitchen, and the men were sitting in the yard talking about the exam and the bustle of Fucheng.

Soon, the meal was ready, and everyone sat at the dining table. The two large tables were put together, enough to seat everyone.

They are all from their own family, so no one persuades them to drink, and they can drink as much as they want.

Zhuang Wen doesn't know how to drink, and there is sweet rice wine in front of him.

Li Qiao didn't like to drink either, he thought his body smelled bad after drinking, and he would go home with Tao Zhu later, so what was placed in front of him was also rice wine.

Picking up the wine glass and clinking glasses with Zhuang Wen, Zhuang Wen could not close his mouth from ear to ear, the more he looked at it, the more he felt that Li Qiao's head looks good. "Brother, you must have a bright future. If I say that you will be my blood-related brother from now on, then I will take advantage of

you."

It's up to you."

"I've used all the five-grain soy milk and egg-filled pancakes you mentioned! So I have to buy this recipe, so I can't let you suffer." "Have you really used it?"

Li Qiao was surprised .

"Of course! Your bets are correct. After the results were released, Mr. Xuezheng called me to Xueguan and asked me to make him five-grain soy milk and egg-filled pancakes." "You need your meat grinder to make five-grain soy milk

. I can't make it on site. But I can make egg-filled pancakes, so I borrowed the government's back kitchen to make one."

After Li Qiao taught him how to make five-grain soybean milk and egg-filled pancakes, he practiced hard for a long time, so he I can make egg-filled pancakes.

Now that he has decided to take the path of "solving practical problems", he can't just talk on paper, he has to do it himself.

"Master Xuezheng praised it repeatedly after tasting it, saying that what I wrote in the article is indeed true." "

Tell me, should I thank you?"

Zhuang Wen said seriously.

This must be thanks!

"... In order to taste egg-filled pancakes, Xuezheng-sama actually summoned you in person?"

Li Qiao was very surprised.

"Yes. It can be seen that my article is wonderfully written. Just by describing it, I can arouse the appetite of Mr. Xuezheng! However, what is more important is that I have solid basic skills, and I am one step ahead of others in the article, so I have this article. Ranked among the best."

Zhuang Wen said, stroked his beard, and explained with a smile.

Master Xuezheng had never met him before, let alone tasted egg-filled pancakes, but he answered other questions well, and he also wrote an ingenious essay on a small business. Putting it all together, he was enough to overwhelm other candidates.

After the exam was over, Master Xuezheng summoned him to taste the egg-filled biscuits, and confirmed that the taste was indeed as written in his article, and everyone was naturally happy.

"Brother Wen is amazing!" Li Qiao immediately gave a thumbs up.

"It's you who are amazing, why don't you come and guess what the topic of this policy discussion is?" Zhuang Wen said with a smile.

"I'm sure I can't figure it out, Brother Wen, just say it straight." Li Qiao also laughed.

"Hey! It's the mudslide that you specially emphasized to me before."

Zhuang Wen couldn't help but raised his hand and patted the table.

Because Sanliu Village is close to mountains, Li Qiao focused on mudslides when discussing various disasters with him.

I live at the foot of the mountain, and the mountain is right in front of my house. I must understand the natural disaster of mudslides.

Who would have imagined that it would happen. This time, the topic of the policy discussion was that a mudslide occurred in a place in the south last year. The exam question asked candidates what to do.

When Zhuang Wen saw this topic, he was so excited that he almost couldn't hold his pen, and he was full of ecstasy. After he calmed down a bit, he listed all the precautions Li Qiao told him about the mudslide prevention measures and the disaster relief measures after the mudslide occurred. come out.

Then it is to contact the Four Books and Five Classics, and then stuff the two snacks of five-grain soy milk and egg-filled biscuits.

In this way, a policy article came out.

Compared with other candidates, he took one more step, so he failed the ranking six times, this time he not only passed the exam, but also ranked first.

"It's actually this topic."

After being surprised, Li Qiao sighed with emotion: "That's indeed a coincidence."

He was the one who got it right, and guessed the idea of ​​the current Holy Majesty's topic.

Others say that the Sacred Heart is unpredictable, but looking at the meaning of the Holy One, it is clear that it is deliberately guessed.

"So, brother, it's really all thanks to you that I passed the scholar exam this time!" "

No, no, if it weren't for Brother Wen's hard study for the past thirty years, how would you be here now. You It is up to you to be a scholar."

"If it is useful on my own, can I still fail the exam six times before? It is indeed your credit that I passed the exam the seventh time!"

Zhuang Wen insisted on this point.

The other Zhuang family members also nodded, especially Zhuang Wu and Zhuang Quan. The uncle and nephew had heard Zhuang Wen talk about it countless times in the past few days.

So at this moment they opened their mouths and asked Li Qiao to acknowledge the credit.

In addition, Li Qiao was asked to set a price. They had to buy the recipes for five-grain soy milk and egg-filled pancakes, so they couldn't take advantage of Li Qiao.

Seeing that he couldn't evade it, Li Qiao could only ask Zhuang Wen: "Brother Wen, have you made money from these two kinds of snacks now?" "Not yet."

Zhuang Wen shook his head.

"Then if you become an official in the future, will you make money with these two kinds of snacks?" Li Qiao continued to ask.

"Hey, I've just passed the examination of a scholar, and I'm far away from becoming an official. I'll probably stop at a scholar in my life. But if I can become a petty official one day, I will definitely use these two kinds of food to make money, so that I can store up money, food and materials. Hearing this, Li Qiao couldn't help laughing: " That

's it. Even if you use these two things to earn money in the future, you still have to store food, money and supplies. The money you earned didn't go into your personal pocket, You are busy working for the common people, so you don't have to give me the money for this prescription."

"Er..." Zhuang Wen frowned, and his words really made sense: "But I can't let you suffer."

"I didn't suffer." Li Qiao shook his head: "Brother Wen, you have also helped me a lot during this time. If I pass the examination of scholar in the future, it must be due to you." "So, since we help each other

, Then there is no need to mention any money."

Zhuang Wen: "..."

He was about to be convinced.

At this time, Zhuang Fengshou said, "Li Qiao, the help you give Xiaowen is unique. But what Xiaowen gave you is what any master can give. The two are different." "

Both Sincere help is the same in my opinion."

Li Qiao raised his wine glass as he said, "Let's not talk about this on the day of great joy, come, come, drink, and celebrate Brother Wen." The

Zhuang family: " ..."

So, after a lot of pushback, the Zhuang family was finally defeated.

Zhuang Wen could only say: "From now on, if you don't understand anything, feel free to come to me." "

Brother Wen said so, then I will often bother you in the future."

Li Qiao responded unceremoniously.

After thirty years of hard work, Zhuang Wen's basic skills are extremely solid, and what he needs most is this kind of master.

In the past six months of reading "Historical Records" and "Hanshu", he read the relevant commentaries sentence by sentence, and read two large tomes in succession, and he became a little dizzy.

He is sitting in the study now, spending one-third of his time practicing supernatural powers...

With his unremitting efforts, although he fainted, his supernatural powers broke through to the second level a few days ago.

It can be regarded as rewarding.

Therefore, what he said about helping each other just now was sincere, and now he needs his master to explain the content to him first, so that he can find the joy of learning again.

Zhuang Wen is very suitable for this role.

Zhuang Wen has read books for 30 years, not only the Four Books and Five Classics and the Three Histories and Three Biography, but also other books. It can be said that Zhuang Wen has read all the books in Pingcheng Bookstore.

It is not an exaggeration at all to describe Zhuang Wen as Xuefu Wuche.

When Zhuang Wen discussed knowledge with him, he quoted from many sources, and he was able to tell some related things casually. Regardless of whether these events are interesting or not, they are much better than his dry reading.

Moreover, Zhuang Wen never dropped his book bag when he spoke, taking care of his weak foundation, and explaining in the most easy-to-understand language when citing scriptures.

Zhuang Wen indeed solved many of his doubts and gave him a lot of help. He will really trouble Zhuang Wen often in the future.

It was already evening when we left the dealer.

It was a lively time in the village, and all the people working in the fields had returned home. When they saw Li Qiao and Tao Zhu, they all greeted each other.

Some people stuffed green ears of wheat into their hands: "Toast this on the fire, it's delicious." In the

past, the people of Sanliu Village would not do such extravagant things.

Wheat is precious, how can we pick off the ears of wheat before the wheat is fully mature?

But now, last winter, I did a lot of work, and every household earned at least 20 taels of silver for the wages of sweet potato + sweet potato workshops.

At the craziest time, the Sweet Potato Workshop could make 1,500 catties of vermicelli a day, Li Qiao accounted for 20% and everyone else accounted for 80%.

The vote last winter directly earned every family's money for the next ten or twenty years, and if they can continue to earn this winter, the big guy is naturally willing to be extravagant.

It is like this kind of wheat ears that are still green after being grouted. After roasting, they have a strong wheat fragrance, and they are very strong and taste particularly good.

Li Qiao took the ears of wheat and thanked them with a smile.

The folks didn't give much, so he just took it.

When I got home, Li Chuntao was cooking dinner.

Originally, they were already tired of eating egg-filled pancakes, but today the egg-filled pancakes made a small contribution in Zhuang Wen's hospital examination, so let's eat egg-filled pancakes tonight!

Of course, the ears of wheat given by the villagers had to be roasted, and Li Qiao took them because he wanted to eat roasted ears of wheat.

At the dinner table, Li Dashan gnawed on egg-filled biscuits and said, "Uncle, I found that being a scholar is quite useful, why don't you choose from our children and see who can take the imperial examination." How about being a scholar

? .

Not only can the land allocated to him by the court be exempted from taxes, but he can also be exempted from corvee labor, and he doesn't have to kneel down when he meets the county magistrate.

Moreover, after becoming a scholar, he is no longer a mud leg that digs food in the land, and he can start a private school to earn money.

"Didn't you say you want your children to study?" Li Qiao asked him.

"I'm not married yet, so

I don't have any children." Li Dashan shook his head: "There are many children in our family now." "

Then who do you think can calm down and study?" Li Qiao continued to ask him.

"this......"

Li Dashan paused.

Ershan and Xiaoshan are indeed not materials for studying. He has been teaching for more than half a year, and it turned out that the two of them currently know less than forty characters.

Together, these two people still haven't left eighty coins for his uncle!

Girls and younger brothers could not take the imperial examination, and the rest was Li Dong from his uncle Chunsheng's family.

Li Dong is better than Er Shan and Xiao Shan, but he is also a mischievous child, and he doesn't seem to be able to calm down and study.

As for the children of Li Dazhong and Li Dacheng's family, they are too young now.

Uh, the house is bustling and bustling all day long, but now that I search carefully, I can't find anyone who can take the imperial examination.

It would be great if my little brother could take the imperial examination. Both Li Xia and Li Yu'an have quiet temperaments, especially able to sit still.

It's only been half a year of studying with him. One of them knows more than 200 characters, and the other knows more than 100 characters. When he and Li Chuntao are too busy, Li Yu'an can help him keep accounts.

It's a pity that in Dasheng, the younger brother can't take the imperial examination.

He frowned: "Could it be that this burden really falls on Brother Qian and me?"

"You marry Brother Qian back first." Li Qiao glared at him: "Don't say such things casually, it will ruin Brother Qian." reputation."

"Okay, I was wrong." Li Dashan immediately slapped his mouth.

well.

Brother Qian is really hard to chase.

He buys things, but brother Qian doesn't accept them.

He is usually busy making snacks, so he doesn't have time to hang around behind Brother Qian's ass all the time.

However, the two times he made Brother Qian angry, it was always out of his mouth, um... From now on, he will talk less in front of Brother Qian. If he must speak, he must cooperate with sweet words and avoid his uncle. All kinds of thunder points mentioned in the strategy.

Li Dashan's thoughts were on Zheng Qianqian, so it was just a matter of mouth when he mentioned the imperial examination, but other people in the village looked at the beaming look of the Zhuang family, and then looked at their own family's current wealth, and their hearts were ready to move.

In the past, Zhuang Wen failed to pass the exam for 30 years, and the villagers in Sanliu Village generally believed that being a scholar was more difficult than growing crops.

In addition, there is also the negative example of Yuanshen, who was very smart when he was a child, but ended up learning badly after he went to the county to study.

In addition, the family has no money and cannot afford to support scholars, so the villagers of Sanliu Village had no idea about studying in the past.

But now, they have an idea.

The privileges of a scholar are incomparable to that of a Juren lord, but if compared with ordinary people, it is still very eye-catching.

Or, just try it?

Even if you don't pass the exam as a scholar, it's good if you can read a few words.

Didn't see how strong the learning atmosphere in Li Qiao's family was, the Li family didn't expect those children to take the imperial examination, it was just because they didn't want to be blind, and they just wanted to help Li Qiao in business.

If their children can also read and write, then when Li Qiao's family recruits in the future, they will definitely give priority to their children.

If it doesn't work, you can go to the county town to find a job.

But there is no private school here in Sanliu Village, not only in Shiliba Village, but even in the town.

The nearest private school is in the county seat.

If you study in the county, it will cost a lot of money, and it is easy to learn bad things, which is how Li Qiao was abolished in the past.

So, a few people with active minds approached Zhuang Fengshou after the Zhuang family entertained the whole village, and asked him if he could find a scholar to open a private school in the village.

They are willing to give Shu Xiu even two taels of silver a year.

In the past few days, the villagers have just planted sweet potatoes, and last year's big ones have been used as a stimulus. This year, every household has planted a lot of sweet potatoes, with as many as 50 mu.

When winter comes, it's all money!

Therefore, many people are willing to pay two taels of silver for Shu Xiu.

Zhuang Fengshou didn't expect that Zhuang Wen's being a scholar would have such an effect, so he held another vote and let the whole village decide for themselves.

The voting results showed that more than 20 households in the village were willing to contribute the money.

This ratio is actually very high, and there are only about a hundred households in the whole village.

Zhuang Fengshou nodded.

He will let Zhuang Wen pay attention to a suitable wife.

Zhuang Wen can go to the county school to study in the future, and he has completely entered the circle of scholars in Pingcheng.

It is not difficult for Zhuang Wen to find a suitable wife.

Of course, the private school is a trivial matter in front of Maishou.

Right now, the whole village is most concerned about the wheat harvest.

The scythes made by Li Qiao last year have withstood the various tests of the villagers during this year. Since last month, some people have gone to the blacksmith shop in the county to make scythes to make scythes.

Now that the wheat harvest has begun, almost every household has wheat scythes.

Not only Sanliu Village is like this, Zhujia Village, Dahe Village and other nearby villages also have many people making wheat scythes.

This thing really works, and it was made by Li Qiao.

If you talk to Li Qiao in the future, then this will be a good entry point.

When more people make wheat scythes, the blacksmith's business is getting better and better. When Li Qiao went to the blacksmith's shop to buy related parts for the meat grinder, old man Chen waved his hand and only charged the cost of raw materials, giving Li Qiao the cost price. .

He also said that from now on, as long as Li Qiao came to him to make meat grinders, he would pay the cost price.

Li Qiao is not short of this small amount of money, but old man Chen is willing to give the cost price, so he naturally agrees with a smile.

After the wheat harvest, the weather became completely hot.

The chickens and ducks raised by the villagers have also entered the peak period of laying eggs.

Li Qiao's family can buy two to three thousand eggs and duck eggs a day, and Tao Zhu recruited a few more people to pickle eggs and duck eggs.

But so many eggs and duck eggs cannot be consumed by pickling alone.

Li Qiao began to study how to eat eggs and duck eggs.

When the vermicelli was the hottest last winter, shopkeeper Wang rented the teahouse opposite Wangyue Tower, and recruited a wave of cooks and waiters. Now that there are no vermicelli, shopkeeper Wang will naturally not rent it.

However, shopkeeper Wang did not dismiss the newly recruited cooks and assistants.

In winter, there will be vermicelli, and now the business of Wangyuelou is good, it doesn't matter if there are more staff and cooks, he is not short of this money, so he does not lay off people.

Now that Li Qiao wanted to consume eggs and duck eggs, he set his sights on shopkeeper Wang. There was a store and manpower, so it was very suitable for this job.

Summer is the season for barbecues. He asked Mochizuki to cook a new dish of fried boiled eggs. Although they are not baked, they are delicious when sprinkled with barbecue ingredients.

In addition to fried boiled eggs, there are also fried eggs in snail noodles, which do not necessarily have to be soaked in the soup in snail noodles.

It can also be soaked in marinade.

There are also tiger skin eggs and braised eggs.

...

There are several new dishes of eggs in Wangyuelou, and these new dishes are all shared with Liqiao. In addition, Liqiao also supplies thousands of eggs to Wangyuelou every day. Eggs must be used to make egg dishes.

Although the eggs are generally inconspicuous, the response to these dishes has been very good after Wangyuelou launched them.

Whether it is fried boiled eggs, marinated eggs, marinated fried eggs, or tiger skin eggs, they all taste good. They can be used as snacks or as a dish, and are very popular among people.

Pingcheng, an unremarkable small city, has already gained some fame in Fucheng and several surrounding counties.

Even though there are no vermicelli now, the number of people coming to Pingcheng has not decreased too much.

No vermicelli, some snacks and sausage.

Moreover, there are too many delicacies in Wangyuelou, and new ones are often added, and new ones are often served before you get tired of eating them.

Now Wangyuelou has launched new delicacies, which must not be missed.

This summer, farmers raising chickens and ducks earned a small amount of money by relying on eggs and duck eggs.

Li Qiao also had money in the account.

Mochizuki and diners are also very satisfied.

Everyone is happy.

But Li Qiao also had unhappy moments.

Reading in the summer is a hard job. With the windows open, the sweltering heat waves keep drilling into the house.

With the windows closed, the ice basin made of saltpeter ice can't compare with the air conditioner, so Li Qiao has more time to practice his abilities.

He married Tao Zhu not long after time travelling. At that time, he and Tao Zhu were inseparable, so he had no conditions to cultivate.

Now he stays in the study all day, this is a good time to practice.

Today, the weather was still extremely hot, and it was only nine o'clock, and Li Qiao was already sweating on his forehead.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead with a handkerchief made of pottery bamboo, and shook the cattail fan a few times. He couldn't calm down, so he simply started to practice.

After the ability has reached the second level, he can manipulate water in nature.

Looking at the tea in the tea bowl, he covered the tea bowl with his big hands. After a few seconds, the emerald green tea inside turned into a water polo the size of a ping pong ball.

He pinched the water polo and compressed it a little.

Soon, the water polo became the size of a grain of rice.

Gently grind the rice grains with your fingertips, and divide the rice grains into five.

He was about to go five-in-one again, when there was the sound of a door being pushed outside, followed by familiar footsteps.

Tao Zhu is here.

He immediately threw the rice grains into the tea bowl, and covered the tea bowl with his big hands. When Tao Zhu pushed open the door of the study and came in, the rice grains in the tea bowl had turned into green tea.

"Is it hot? Let's drink sour plum soup."

Tao Zhu handed Li Qiao the iced sour plum soup on the tray.

"Have you drank?" Li Qiao took the bowl and asked him with his face raised.

"I drank without ice." Tao Zhu said.

He is recuperating now and cannot eat ice.

"...No way, it's a hot day, it's okay to eat something cool." Li Qiao said helplessly, "Besides, you still have to make snacks." "It's okay,

I'm not very hot."

Tao Zhu still Shake your head. However, he looked at the sweat-wet hair on Li Qiao's forehead, and his brows furrowed: "I wo

n't study today, it's too much. " Li Qiao who was chilling the sour plum soup felt a little guilty when he heard this. He hasn't read anything today... "It's not bad today, it's really hot today, aren't you thinking about the keel waterwheel? Why don't we go to the grape trellis in the front yard to study?" Tao Zhu felt sorry for him and thought Give him a day off. As he spoke, he reached out and touched his sweat-drenched hair. After touching it, the distressed expression on his face became more intense. Li Qiao: "..." He put down the bowl in his hand, and said seriously, "Why don't you make me some clothes, it's really too hot to wear shorts now." " What clothes?" Tao Zhu asked immediately . "Such."

Li Qiao took the pen and paper, and drew the racerback vest and the big pants with ease.

"...I can't wear this kind of clothes."

Tao Zhu's eyes widened in shock.

"I'll just wear it for you to see, and I'll put on a bunt when I go to the front yard." Li Qiao said, pointing to the racer vest on the paper: "Actually, you don't need this one, it's cooler to be shirtless." Tao Zhu: "

... ..."

Just thinking about it makes the picture a little bitter.

It's also a little hot.

He knew how good this man was. He looked thinner than other peasants, but he actually had abdominal muscles, and he felt good in the hand.

Although the arm was as white as his, it was very strong, and it took no effort to hold him with one hand.

...

His thoughts drifted a little far away, and he hurriedly raised his hand to cover the two paintings on the paper: "It's indecent."

Li Qiao was amused by these words: "Just the two of us, aren't we just messing around in Happy Hometown?"

"...Then can you still concentrate on studying?"

Dressed like this, in broad daylight, he was too embarrassed to look at him.

"It's better than being hot now, isn't it? At least it's really too hot to study quietly now."

Li Qiao said.

Tao Zhu hesitated for a few seconds when he heard this, then bit his lip and nodded.

Reading is the most important thing.

Clothes and so on, he just needs to look at him less during the day.

This kind of clothes should not be known by others. Tao Zhu started sewing in the backyard that afternoon. He was proficient in needlework. In the evening, a cotton vest and large cotton pants were ready.

Li Qiao put it on right away, candles were lit in the room, Tao Zhu blushed slightly when she saw his outfit.

Although it's a bit strange, this man's slender limbs are all exposed, which looks good...

"Tomorrow you will also make a set, and we will wear it together, a couple's outfit."

Li Qiao grabbed his hand and led him to the shower room Walk.

He wears it too?

This...

the next night, after taking a shower, the couple changed into identical vests and big underpants.

Wearing modern clothes, Tao Zhu looked like a college student with outstanding looks, coupled with his quiet temperament, the more he looked, the more attractive he was.

Li Qiao was very satisfied, and stretched out his hand to hug Tao Zhu's body, which was one size smaller than him, in his arms. His big hands were dishonest, touching here and pinching there, just like meeting Tao Zhu for the first time. Very rare.

Tao Zhu couldn't help laughing at the itching on his body, and he stretched out his hand to fight back.

He also liked Li Qiao dressed like this, even though he had watched it for two days, he still couldn't get enough of it.

The calluses on his hands didn't go away, and the rough touch fell on Li Qiao's body, so something happened naturally.

Like last year, Li Qiao moved the bed to the yard because of the heat in the house.

Mosquito nets are hung over the beds to keep out mosquitos.

Smelling the scent of saponins on Tao Zhu's body, at this moment, the fatigue caused by studying and practicing was completely eliminated, and Li Qiao hugged him and fell on the bed.

Another very happy night.

In the middle of the night, dark clouds floated quietly, hiding the sky full of stars behind them, and also cut off the high temperature for several days. A rain fell, and the weather became much cooler.

The summer rain came fiercely and violently, so Xiao Wu came late again, the road was difficult to walk, and the carriage got stuck in a pothole, which delayed a lot of time.

Now that Xiao Wu's carriage has more snacks, plus Zheng's family's grilled sausages, the carriage will definitely get stuck in the mud when they go back, relying on Xiao Wu alone, I'm afraid it will take a long time on the road.

It just so happened that Li Qiao's family wanted to deliver eggs and duck eggs to Wangyuelou. This job is now in charge of by Wang Xiuying—Wang Xiuying has already resigned the long-term worker of the farmer, and she has also given up the job of carrying water.

In fact, Li Qiao could have built a well at the old house, but Li Qiao didn't do it because of her.

Li Qiao has helped her for so long, and she can no longer take advantage of it like this. Now Li Qiao's family needs a long-term worker, so she came to apply for a long-term worker.

She is so strong that she can stand up to a strong man by herself, so Li Qiao entrusted her with the job of delivering eggs and duck eggs to Wangyue Tower.

If Xiaowu and Wang Xiuying went to the county seat together today, they could help each other, but Li Qiao thought that he hadn't been to the county seat for a long time under the high temperature, so he called Tao Zhu to go to the county seat together.

Sure enough, on the way, Xiao Wu's carriage and Wang Xiuying's ox cart got stuck in the mud several times. With the help of Li Qiao and Tao Zhu, the four arrived at the county seat smoothly.

After suppressing the idea of ​​building roads again and scraping off the mud on the soles of the shoes with a small wooden stick, the couple led the ox cart into the city.

Parking the carriage in the backyard of Wangyue Building, the two of them planned to take a stroll in the county town.

However, before they walked out of the back door of Wangyue Tower, they were stopped by Shopkeeper Wang.

"Quick, quick, the county magistrate is in the private room on the second floor, and I want to see you by name."

Shopkeeper Wang moved closer to Li Qiao's ear, whispering quickly.

He was busy in front of the counter just now, when a clerk came to tell him that Li Qiao and Tao Zhu were here, he hummed and told the clerk to treat them well, but he didn't go to the backyard himself.

They are so familiar, he is welcome.

As a result, the man's words were heard by Jiangzhi County, who came to Wangyuelou for consumption, so he trotted to stop him.

When Jiang Zhi County wanted to see him, Li Qiao had to obey. He and Tao Zhu went to the private room in the corner of the second floor of the front yard together.

There were two servant-like people guarding the door of the private room. Seeing their husband and wife coming, they first let out a soft voice and got the permission of the magistrate of Jiang, then pushed open the door of the private room to signal the husband and wife to enter.

After entering, Li Qiao and Tao Zhu were about to kneel down and salute, but Jiang Zhixian said with a smile, "No need to be too polite, I just came here today to taste the delicious food of Wangyue Tower." He was still gentle, without any official airs

.

And he didn't use "his official", which shows that he wanted to keep a low profile.

Li Qiao understood, and called Mr. Jiang just like the servant just now. Seeing the empty tables in Jiangzhi County, he knew that the waiter hadn't had time to serve food, so he said, "Master Jiang, the most indispensable thing in Wangyuelou is delicious food. I don't know what your preference is." Which flavor, the students can recommend a few dishes for you."

"Actually, the food I miss the most is vermicelli." Jiang Zhixian said with a smile.

"Then you'll have to wait two months."

Sweet potatoes can take up to two months to be harvested.

Jiang Zhi County knew this: "This year, the farmers in our county planted a lot of sweet potatoes. Everyone came here for vermicelli. We can't let the farmers' wish come true." The farmers in the county have planted so many sweet potatoes

. The sweet potato and vermicelli matter must not go wrong. If he didn't meet Li Qiao by chance today, then he would have a special meeting with Li Qiao in a few days. "The sage wrote an article last month, discussing how to break out of the vicious cycle of cheap grain

hurting farmers and expensive rice hurting the people."

; very cheap, hurting farmers. If people hurt, they will be separated, and if farmers hurt, the country will be impoverished' to emphasize the relationship between the food, the common people, and the country." ① "But your vermicelli seems to have jumped out of this strange circle." Jiangzhi

County

Look Li Qiao's eyes were full of satisfaction.

The sweet potato harvest is bumper, and it stands to reason that the price of sweet potatoes will fall, after all, the rare is the most expensive.

But the price of sweet potatoes did not fall last year.

This year's sweet potatoes, the price will not drop.

So, after reading the new article written by the Holy Majesty, he immediately thought of Liqiao's vermicelli.

Relying on vermicelli, the more sweet potatoes the farmers in Pingcheng produce, the more money they earn.

Pingcheng jumped out of the vicious circle that the Holy One cared about, and that was his political achievements.

The author has something to say:

the one in the annotation comes from "Han Shu Shi Huo Zhi 1".