Chapter 231-240

Chapter 231 Why Li Xiaolan Likes Jiang Mao Bicycle Competition

 Speaking of Jiang Mao, Li Qiao was really powerless.

A few days ago, Tao Zhu said that he would expand the scope of Li Xiaolan's marriage solicitation to as long as he could read and write. Tao Zhu went to talk to Wang Guihua about it. Wang Guihua hesitated for a while, but finally nodded.

Although she wanted Li Xiaolan to marry a good family, the more important thing was that Li Xiaolan liked it herself.

Forget it, if Li Xiaolan really chooses a farmer, then she will accept it.

Wang Guihua agreed, and Tao Zhu went to seek Li Xiaolan's opinion.

After hearing Tao Zhu's words, Li Xiaolan immediately twisted her ten fingers into twists, her head was drooped, her mouth was tightly pursed, and her beautiful face with girlish baby fat was full of tangles.

Of course she doesn't want to look like this.

Li Yu'an and Li Yuning, who grew up together, married either the young master of the Hou's mansion or the governor's cousin, but to her, they expanded the scope of marriage recruitment to as long as they could read and write. How did she agree?

Tao Zhu was feeling distressed, while analyzing the current situation with her. After the new year, she would be nineteen years old. She is quite a big girl. Of course, age is not the point. Li Qiao is willing to raise her for the rest of her life, as long as she is willing, It's all right to stay in Li's house without marrying for life.

But it's not that she also wants to find a lover. The key now is that she herself has a yearning for marriage, and she doesn't like anyone who can choose. Apart from expanding the scope, what else can she do?

It's not that she doesn't love her, it's not that she has to marry someone from a poor family, the main reason is that there is no other way now.

The man's family background is actually not important, there are so many shops in the Li family, are you afraid that the man will not be able to find a job?

Now Li Dashan, Li Ershan, Li Xiaoshan and Zhao Shen are all working in the shop. This work is not as good as Xinzhi and Mingxi's bright scenery, but it is not bad.

If the man doesn't want to work in the shop, he can just stay at home and watch over her. It's not that the Li family can't afford it, as long as she is willing and happy, it's fine.

Li Xiaolan heard these words, and after a long time, she responded in a subtle way, agreeing to Tao Zhu's proposal.

So Tao Zhu really looked for young people who were literate and had good overall conditions.

He first set his sights on the four academies. The teenagers in the academies were all literate and diligent.

Wang Guihua also began to search among the tenants of the Li family.

The two of them didn't use it for half a month, but they really picked out more than a dozen teenagers.

He took Li Xiaolan to Zhuangzi and the school quietly to see each other, but Li Xiaolan didn't like any of them.

On the way back to the city from the academy that day, both Tao Zhu and Wang Guihua looked sad, and Li Xiaolan huddled in the corner of the carriage without saying a word.

Tao Zhu was silent for a while, and discussed with Wang Guihua the possibility of picking people from other places.

Now that Li Yuning is married to Beihu Province, Beihu Province is such a big place, from young talents who are clearly aware of this kind, down to just sunny and hard-working young people who can read and write, with such a large scope, I am afraid that I will not be able to find a suitable one. Are you young?