Chapter 122

"Young master, this lord's husband is indeed three months pregnant."

The old doctor immediately opened his mouth after hearing Lu Wenrong's words.

This is his professional field. He has practiced medicine and consulted for a lifetime, but he couldn't even diagnose pregnancy.

"Impossible!"

Lu Wenrong still couldn't believe it.

How is it such a coincidence?

As soon as he finished scolding Li Qiao, Li Qiao's husband became pregnant, and this slap in the face came too soon!

Li Qiao was not in the mood to talk to Lu Wenrong at the moment. He recovered from the explosive news of Tao Zhu's pregnancy, and immediately asked the old doctor in a hurry: "Doctor, when will my husband wake up? He was arrested just now. The rascals are scared, is he alright?"

"What did you say?! Li Qiao, how dare you... hiss!" Lu

Wenrong, who was furious, was about to speak harshly, but the back of his waist Suddenly there was severe pain, and he immediately swallowed back the unfinished words.

"You are Master Li Qiao Li?" The old doctor looked at Li Qiao in surprise, and then put his hand on Tao Zhu's wrist: "Don't worry, I'll take the pulse again. It should be nothing serious." But

, As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Wenrong, who was standing at the door grinning

in pain, immediately said, "Old man, see me first!" The door has to be closed!"

The follower carrying Lu Wenrong also shouted immediately.

When Li Qiao heard this, he said to the old doctor, "Wait a minute."

After saying this, he got up holding Tao Zhu, and came to Lu Wenrong in two or three steps. Before Lu Wenrong could react, he raised his leg fiercely and kicked Lu Wenrong hard in the stomach.

Lu Wenrong's eyes instantly turned black from the pain, and before he could utter a scream, his body went limp and he passed out completely.

A streak of bright red blood slowly flowed out from the corner of his mouth.

Now Lu Wenrong and those followers were scared to death.

When Li Qiao hugged Tao Zhu and sat back at the table again, he pointed at Li Qiao tremblingly and said, "You, you are so courageous, wait, you wait to squat, no, you wait to lose your head Let's go!"

How dare you beat the grandson of the British grandson like this, my God!

"Li Qiao, besides apologizing with death, you... ah!"

The other servant's unspoken words turned into screams.

Li Dashan, who was standing at the door, slammed his fist on his face, causing his nose to bleed.

Li Dashan trembled all over, both angry and afraid.

But at this time, he must stand with his uncle, he gritted his teeth, and threw another follower in the face.

He has been doing farm work all year round, coupled with his strong body, he has always been very strong, and now when he hits the fist with a bowl-sized fist, he immediately smashed another servant's face full of blood.

With a few punches, Li Dashan smashed Lu Wenrong's followers all bloody, the severe pain made these people unable to hold back even Lu Wenrong.

As soon as they let go, Lu Wenrong fell to the ground with a "bang".

Li Qiao looked at this scene coldly, and applauded Li Dashan: "Dashan is doing well!"

"And you bastards, just listen to me."

"What's wrong with the British government? The British government can humiliate the court officials at will in public? I, Li Qiao, passed six imperial examinations all the way from a small mountain village to the capital. Did I do it to humiliate this useless, domineering dandy?!" "

The clay figurine is still a bit angry, not to mention that I, Li Qiao, are the only new champions in this dynasty who have won six consecutive yuan! I admire the British public as a great success He has made great contributions, but where does his eldest grandson have the power to mock and humiliate me, a rookie in the officialdom?" "

Lv Wenrong is white, where does he have the power to repeatedly humiliate me, a court official? Is this power given by the British government? !"

"He is not a great man in England!"

"Since he teaches Sun Wufang in England, don't blame me for disciplining him. He'll just keep yelling that he can't stand my feet. I didn't abolish Lu Wenrong today. It's for England You have done a lot to save face. You guys go back and tell British Duke that since I, Li Qiao, have made a move, then I am not afraid." "If you

want my life, let him pass the test of Dasheng Law!" "

Dashan Throw them out."

Finally, Li Qiao ordered Li Dashan again.

At this time, Li Dashan was overwhelmed by the anger provoked by Li Qiao's words and overwhelmed his fear. He picked up one in one hand, and threw these followers, including Lu Wenrong, out a few times.

There are some passers-by watching the excitement outside the door.

Watching the excitement is the nature of many people, let alone the excitement of the celebrity Li Qiao. Almost all the passers-by who saw the scene of Li Qiao beating someone just followed to the medical hall.

Li Dashan looked at the melon-eating crowd outside, and closed the door of the medical hall with a "bang".

Only then did Li Qiao look at the old doctor again: "Old man, you can continue to signal my husband's pulse." The

old doctor: "..."

He opened his mouth, and worry flashed across his wrinkled face.

But the matter has come to this point, Li Qiao's words are also correct.

He sighed, and continued to give Tao Zhu his pulse.

It's just, the pulse condition...

He couldn't help moving his eyes upwards, and fixed on Tao Zhu's face.

Looking at Tao Zhu's trembling eyelashes, he knew it clearly.

After a while, he looked at Li Qiao and said with a serious face: "Your husband was overly frightened, so he passed out. My lord, I will prescribe some medicines to calm his nerves and ease his pregnancy." "

Husband Lang is different from women. For women, the fetus will be basically stable after three months, but for husbands, it will be considered stable after four months. From now on, your husband should not do heavy work or worry too much, otherwise there is a risk of miscarriage. At this time ,

Li Qiao's heart was anxious and confused. Hearing what the old doctor said, his heart tightened: "Please, old man, please protect me. No matter what, please protect my husband first. I will talk about it when my husband is fine." About the fetus."

"Okay." The old doctor gave Li Qiao a surprised look.

rare.

This Lord Xiao Li treats his husband with genuine affection.

Two quarters of an hour later, Li Qiao left the clinic with Tao Zhu in his arms.

Li Dashan carried dozens of medicine bags in his hand, and the three of them got into the bullock cart.

It was already dark at this time, and by the time the three of them returned home, it would have been past the normal meal time.

Zheng Qianqian and Li Ershan and Li Xia had been waiting anxiously for a long time. Seeing Li Qiao come back with Tao Zhu in his arms, the three of them were startled.

After hearing Li Dashan's story, the three of them became even more angry and afraid.

However, what their uncle said makes sense, the clay figurine is still angry, the British government can't bully people at will!

"Da Shan, go eat. Brother Xia, go fry the medicine. Don't be afraid, I will take care of the sky if it falls."

Li Qiao said to them.

"I don't believe there is no such thing as justice in this world. He, Lu Wenrong, has deceived people too much. The Holy One will definitely uphold justice for you."

Zheng Qianqian said firmly.

"Yes, there is still the Seventh Prince." Li Dashan also said.

Li Qiao smiled when she heard this, and asked the young couple to go to work, he wanted to accompany Tao Zhu.

What the Holy Seventh Prince, he only has Tao Zhu in his heart now.

Tao Zhu lay on the warm kang, seeing that he and Li Qiao were the only ones left in the room, he opened his eyes.

Li Qiao sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him, he suddenly opened his eyes, and the eyes were clear and bright without any haze, Li Qiao couldn't help being stunned for a moment.

"I pretended." Tao Zhu blinked his eyes, and then laughed: "I'm dizzy, so you can cry miserably in front of the Holy Majesty. I don't have any discomfort, everything is fine." "...you scared

me One jump."

Li Qiao had a sore nose, bent down and hugged him through the quilt.

"Come in." Tao Zhu hurriedly said, "Lie down and come in."

Hearing this, Li Qiao took off his shoes and coat, got into bed and hugged him.

The familiar body temperature made Li Qiao couldn't help holding his cheek, and kissed him hard on the lips a few times.

At this time, Tao Zhu also saw Li Qiao's red eye sockets.

He felt guilty immediately, and immediately wrapped his limbs around Li Qiao: "I should remind you."

"Be sure to remind me next time."

Li Qiao pursed his mouth and hugged him tightly.

"Okay." Tao Zhu buried his face in the socket of his neck, and mist welled up in his eyes: "Kiss me."

After these three words fell, Li Qiao let him go slightly, and held his face with both hands. to kiss him.

This kiss was very gentle, the kind he liked, the tip of his tongue touched, his whole body was surrounded by Li Qiao, he closed his eyes and immersed himself in this kiss.

After a while, the lips of the two reluctantly parted.

The two were lying on the bed, their foreheads against their foreheads, and their legs intertwined. Li Qiao grabbed Tao Zhu's hand and squeezed it gently, asking, "Is there any discomfort?" "No, I'm fine.

" You don't know how good I am." Tao Zhu said, pulling his hand to his stomach: "I really didn't feel it at all before!" Li Qiao lightly touched Tao Zhu's stomach

. After touching it, he was still worried: "The old doctor said just now that the fetus is unstable now." "

Then why don't you find a doctor to take a look at it tomorrow?" When Li Qiao emphasized it, Tao Zhu felt uneasy. up.

"Alright, let's find some more doctors."

Li Qiao held his hand tightly.

"Hmm... don't you want this child?"

Tao Zhu said, moving his head back to see his expression: "You haven't even shown that you like and welcome this child..."

Li Qiao The emotion was always on him, and it didn't move to the child in his stomach at all.

He was sweet and a little dazed.

This child did come suddenly.

Although he has been recuperating his body, and occasionally fantasized about what would happen if he was really pregnant, subconsciously, he felt that he and Li Qiao would not have children in the next few years.

He looks like a man, and the mole between the eyebrows is also light. The brighter the mole between the eyebrows, the better it is to conceive. His mole is so light, it is very difficult to conceive a child.

In addition, Li Qiao never put pressure on him, and he himself wanted to live a two-person world with Li Qiao, so he really didn't expect the child's arrival at all.

Happy is definitely happy.

However, from now on, he and Li Qiao will no longer be alone.

Moreover, with such an incident today, it is uncertain how the British government will retaliate. He is pregnant at the moment, and the timing is really not good.

"Of course I want our child. I'm worried about you."

Hearing his low voice, Li Qiao hugged him with some distress: "Ten months of pregnancy, you may experience morning sickness in the middle, so you should avoid it. , the body may feel uncomfortable anywhere. What's more frightening is that there is still the hurdle of childbirth." "

I don't want you to suffer, and I'm even more afraid of accidents."

After hearing these words, Tao Zhu couldn't stop the corners of his mouth from twitching. Laugh, Li Qiao really likes him.

"Don't worry, I will definitely follow the doctor's advice, and I will listen to the doctor's advice, and give birth to this child safely."

He also really liked Li Qiao.

He will do his best to avoid accidents.

He wanted to be with Li Qiao, always together.

"Okay." Hearing his promise, Li Qiao couldn't help but kissed his forehead again: "This is the only birth, let's use contraception in the future." "Contraception?"

Tao Zhu's mind immediately appeared in the novel. Content: "Do you want to drink Bizi soup?"

"Of course not." Li Qiao laughed, and then whispered a few words in his ear.

As soon as these words came out, Tao Zhu's face instantly turned red.

This contraceptive ah?

...

He wants to shake his head, what does he like about Li Qiao...

When Li Qiao and Tao Zhu are deeply in love, the British government on the other side is erupting like a volcano, bullying people too much, bullying people too much!

A little sixth-rank official, a young man in his early twenties, dared to point at Lu Wenrong and scold the Duke of England!

Is this eating the bear's heart and leopard's gall?

If it hadn't been for the British government who went through fire and water, risked his life, and fought bloody battles to lay down a prosperous country, then how could this young boy speak nonsense!

Mrs. Ying, an old lady in her seventies, was so angry that she almost fainted. If it wasn't for a group of people stopping her, she would really bring someone to Li's house.

But it's definitely not over.

Li Qiao, a sixth-rank official who just entered the officialdom, scolded the British public for being lax in his family education in the street, and did not save the British public a single bit of face—but Li Qiao said it himself, he did not abolish Lu Wenrong, it was for the British public's hard work back then. !

Li Qiao is giving face to the meritorious service, not to the British princess himself!

Who can stand this?

Not to mention a high-ranking British prince, even an ordinary man in his seventies who is scolded by a young man like this can faint from anger!

Even if Lu Wenrong provoked him first, Li Qiao didn't respond at this time.

Li Qiao, this is the following offense!

This is a heinous crime of rebellion, and it's against the sky!

The more British Duke thought about it, the more embarrassing he became, and he immediately ordered people to put on the carriage and rushed to the palace overnight to ask Sheng Hong to see him.

It makes no sense.

The Holy One has to decide for him!

Qiuxian Hall.

Sheng Hong had already gone to the harem.

Hearing that it was the British public seeking to see him, he went back to the Hall of Qiuxian.

The British Duke is almost eighty years old, with gray hair and a slightly bent back, but his eyes are not cloudy and he is full of energy.

At this moment, he was sitting on the chair brought by Sheng Hong's special order, crying with snot and tears.

"Your Majesty, at this old minister's age, in front of many passers-by on the street, Master Xiao Li scolded the old minister like a dog! The old minister will have no face in the future!

" I was stepped on by Master Xiao Li!"

"Your Majesty, although there is something wrong with Rong'er, Master Xiao Li shouldn't be so harsh. He is the grandson that the old minister has been looking forward to for a long time. You also watched him grow up. His child is just a mouth. It's bad, but its nature is good."

"It snowed heavily in Shengjing the winter before last, and he was still opening a porridge shed outside the city to give porridge to the poor people!"

Sheng Hong looked at the trembling gray beard of the British Duke, and frowned. Lock.

"My lord, I remember what you said."

"So I beg you to make the decision for the old minister. If there is something wrong with Xiaorong, even if this old bone of the old minister is dead, I will not feel at ease." The British

patted My heart was full of tears.

"Hey, old man, you are in good health. Don't just say you're dead. Dasheng has a hero like you in charge, so I can feel at ease." Sheng Hong said with a disapproving expression

.

But soon, he changed the subject and said again: "However, old man, Li Qiao has always been short-tempered. Besides, his husband is his rebel, so it's okay to offend him. For example, last time in Ju If he provokes his husband, he will definitely get mad." "

As you said, Xiaorong is not bad in nature, but Li Qiao is also the favorite of heaven. Moreover, the family has millions of riches, and I gave him a royal pen and plaque to ensure his prosperity for the rest of his life." "

Such an outstanding and high-spirited Li Qiao, how can he tolerate being pointed at his nose and scolded by eunuchs who want to cut off his sons and grandchildren." "

Compare your heart to your heart, if Old Duke, you were scolded in the street for wanting to end your children and grandchildren, so can you not fight that person desperately?" The

British Duke who was wiping away tears: "..."

He raised his eyes and looked at Sheng Hong.

Sheng Hong's face was full of embarrassment, his brows were tightly frowned, as if it was difficult to make a decision.

But he was cold all over.

The Holy One clearly wants to make peace with the mud.

But today, it was he, the old man, including the face of the entire British government, who was stepped on by Li Qiao and rubbed hard.

If the Holy Majesty does not punish Li Qiao, then what face will he have in the future!

"Well... how about this, old Duke, Xiao Rong is a good boy, but Li Qiao is also a pillar of our Dasheng." "Although Li Qiao is

young and has only been an official for a short time, he has already He has accumulated a lot of credit, such as leading the farmers in Hexi Prefecture to become rich, for example, he solved the problem of insufficient financial resources of the Grand Canal, and he suggested planting trees and afforestation in the upper reaches of the Yellow River. Not to mention there is also a royal dim sum shop."

" One by one, it is enough to show that Li Qiao is a rare talent. Old Duke, Li Qiao has solved so many problems for me, and I cannot let him down." Sheng Hong still had a serious look on his face

. The look of embarrassment, but these words did not pause at all.

"Of course, I definitely can't chill your heart."

He nodded his face as he said, the British Duke, who was already in a bad mood.

Without giving the Duke Ying any time to speak, he continued: "But both of you feel that you are reasonable, one is the old Duke who is kind to Dasheng and his father, and the other is a transcendent talent. I don't want to be wronged."

"I know that you all have resentment in your heart, so I won't force your heads to shake hands and make peace. Forget it this time. Although Rong'er was beaten, Li Qiao's husband is pregnant. I was also frightened and fainted, and both sides suffered."

"From now on, neither of you is allowed to disturb each other, and you have to salute according to your rank when you meet. Apart from that, there is not much to say. If anyone provokes a dispute again, then I will punish severely according to the laws of Dasheng." "Old

country What do you think, my lord?"

British lord: "..."

He feels very uncomfortable!

This is completely in favor of Li Qiao!

Every sentence is unwilling to chill his heart, but in fact, like Li Qiao, she slaps him hard!

If you go out from this palace, you don't have to wait until tomorrow. Tonight, everyone in Shengjing will know that he entered the palace overnight to seek justice for his grandson with an old bone.

Your Majesty really doesn't want to give the veteran a way out!

confused.

Confused!

However, he could only keep these words in his heart, and he could not reveal a single word. He looked at Sheng Hong who was looking at him with concern, raised his hand to wipe his face, then got up, and said loudly as he was crying just now "The old minister obeys!"

"The old man is sensible."

Sheng Hong laughed, and said again: "Rong'er has suffered so much. I sent the imperial doctor to the mansion to show him. In addition, I also have some good people here. What medicinal materials does he need, you just ask."

The British Duke: "..."

What can he say.

All he could do was shout thank you Lord Ron.

After finishing the business, Sheng Hong sent someone to send the British Duke back to his residence.

Looking at the obviously hunched back of the British Duke, he couldn't help sighing.

Since they are all the princes of the state who enjoy all the glory and wealth, and they are so old, why don't they understand that enough is enough.

After the turmoil in Juyuan last time, he found an excuse to promote Li Qiao.

His attitude is already so obvious.

If it were any other courtier, he would have already understood what he meant and taught Lu Wenrong severely in fear.

But the old Duke still indulged Lu Wenrong and allowed Lu Wenrong to cause trouble.

As a courtier, you must have self-knowledge.

Li Qiao scolded well.

It's a pity that the old man still hasn't been scolded.

well.

I hope next time Li Qiao's mouth will be more poisonous and his attacks will be more ruthless.

He couldn't chill the old minister's heart, so he couldn't make a move, but Li Qiaotian's proud son, young and energetic, couldn't stand it, he would make a move when it was time to make a move!