Chapter 17 Vigorously clean the flat

After Tao Shu's words fell, everyone present, including Gao Zhiyuan's mother and son, were stunned.

How shameless it is to raise such a condition with confidence!

Li Qiao raised his eyebrows slightly, a drop of water the size of a grain of rice slipped down his clothes.

Tao Zhu clenched his fists tightly and clenched his teeth in anger.

Tao Shu looked at everyone's reactions and explained plausibly: "Brother Zhu has little strength and works slowly, so that I am tired every day for this family." "I have long wanted to have a

good helper ." It's a pity that my mother hurt her body when she gave birth to Brother Zhu, and she couldn't give me a third brother!" "

Now there are two families coming to ask Brother Zhu to marry him, so you have to show your attitude. I think Li Qiao That's good."

He pointed to Li Qiao: "Now Li Qiao is diligent and capable. If Li Qiao joins my family to help me share the tedious and heavy work, then I can concentrate on doing big business." "

Li Qiao, Brother Zhu saved you , You have to repay the favor. You have to reciprocate..."

"Slap!"

A loud slap interrupted his moral kidnapping of Li Qiao.

He covered his face in disbelief, and glared at Tao Zhu who suddenly ran up to him: "Bitch, do you dare to hit me?!" "

I hit you!"

Tao Zhu gritted his teeth and squeezed out these words, He threw his fist fiercely at Tao Shu's face: "You don't deserve to be my big brother!" "Did

I owe you guys by nature?! Not only do I want to be your ox and horse, but my future husband-in-law also has to be your slave." Servants? Are you worthy?!"

Recalling the suffering and grievances he has suffered in these years, tears rolled in his eyes, shameless, too shameless, how could he have the face to make such a request!

"I am supporting this family. Without me, you have to beg for food!"

"I have been a cow and a horse for so many years. I have softened my heart if I don't ask you for wages. You still want Li Qiao to marry me, you should Hit!"

Although Tao Zhu is a younger brother, he has been doing heavy work all year round, and his strength is no less than other men.

Although Tao Shu is a man, but because of years of laziness, he is very vain inside.

Now Tao Zhu suddenly held him down and gave him a slap in the face, and he was stunned. He could only cover his head and squat on the ground, yelling: "You bitch, dare to hit me, see if I don't kill you!" Hitting on the hanging beam, oh, oh..."

"Then I'll beat you to death first!"

Tao Zhu became ruthless, not only punching Tao Shu, but also kicking Tao Shu.

At this moment, the others finally reacted.

The old lady Tao said angrily: "Brother Zhu, try beating your elder brother again!"

Lai Dongmei rushed over directly: "You bastard with an elbow turned outward, let's see if I don't beat you to death!" "

Brother Zhu Son, does your hand hurt?"

Li Qiao rushed up quickly, grabbed Tao Zhu's arm, and shouted at Tao Shu: "Brother Shu, run!

" At these words, subconsciously got up and wanted to run.

But after standing up and running a few steps, suddenly, his legs hurt, as if he had been stabbed by something, and his knees became weak immediately, and he threw himself on the ground.

There happened to be a stone the size of a baby's fist on the ground, and he didn't know where the stone came from. He yelled in fright: "Ahh!"

But it was useless, his face went directly to the stone.

With a muffled sound, he hit his forehead straight on the stone.

Blood gushed out all of a sudden.

But his eyes went dark, and he passed out.

"The head of the house!"

Lai Dongmei let out a heart-piercing scream, and ran towards Tao Shu without caring about beating Tao Zhu.

The old lady Tao also turned pale with fright: "Shu'er, don't scare your mother!"

The old man Tao raised his palm anxiously to slap Tao Zhu: "Shameless thing, you made your elder brother like this, you Why don't you die!"

"Uncle Tao, let's go get a doctor!"

Li Liang hurriedly blocked old man Tao, his most urgent task was not to beat Brother Zhu, but to get a doctor.

"That's right. Go to Xiaogang Village and ask for a doctor." Old man Tao slapped his thigh and arranged work for Li Liang: "Go quickly!"

Xiaogang Village and Sanliu Village are next to each other. If you walk, you can go back and forth After three quarters of an hour, Old Man Tao didn't want to go.

"Success, I'll go with Xiaoqiao and Brother Zhu."

Li Liang didn't refuse, and immediately called Li Qiao and Tao Zhu to go with him.

"Brother Zhu, stay here!" Old Man Tao snapped.

Lai Dongmei also rushed over, wanting to beat Tao Zhu: "You bitch, come here and kowtow to your brother to admit your mistake!" "

Run!"

Li Qiao pulled Tao Zhu and ran away.

Tao Zhu's face turned pale slightly, he didn't expect Tao Shu to knock against the stone, he was dragged by Li Qiao, and he subconsciously ran after Li Qiao.

Seeing this, Li Liang refused to leave: "Let Xiao Qiao and Brother Zhu go. I am an old man, not as young as them."

He had to stay and talk to Tao Shu about getting married. .

Although it is true that their brother has no parents, but with his big brother around, why should Xiaoqiao be married?

Think beautifully!

Li Qiao pulled Tao Zhu, ran out of Sanliu Village in one breath, and then stopped.

"Take a break."

He breathed heavily.

This body was far inferior to his body in his previous life, and he was out of breath after running so far.

Tao Zhu's brain was still pale, and he obeyed Li Qiao's words out of instinct. After he stopped, his face showed unconcealable fear: "What if something happened to my elder brother..." He just wanted to

beat Tao Shu hard. Dun, never thought of letting Tao Shu die.

"The disaster has lasted for thousands of years, Tao Shu is sure to be fine, don't be afraid." Li Qiao comforted him softly.

Judging by the force with which Tao Shu hit the stone, he would definitely not die. He will not let Tao Zhu bear the reputation of killing his elder brother.

"Trust me, your elder brother is absolutely fine, maybe when we go back he will already be guarding the door waiting to beat you up."

Tao Zhu: "..."

Inexplicably, his fear became less.

However, he was still flustered.

He was so angry just now, so no matter how he beat Tao Shu, his parents and sister-in-law would definitely not let him go... "Your elder brother

is bullying and fearful, he deserves to be beaten. If he still talks nonsense, then beat him again." He once. The more times he beats, the more honest he will be."

Seeing what he was thinking, Li Qiao said again.

"...Don't you think I'm too tough to be a big brother?"

Tao Zhu asked quietly.

At first, he was afraid that the punch just now would scare this person...

"It's better to be tough, so that you won't be bullied. As for whether you look like a little brother or not, it doesn't matter, whether you are a little brother or a man, you are just you." , is the one I want to marry back home."

Li Qiao said with a smile.

"..."

Tao Zhu pursed his lips, and after a few seconds he said angrily, "Slick tongue!" "

No, I'm stating the facts."

Li Qiao looked serious.

"...Then what should we do next?"

Thinking of the heavy reality, Tao Zhu showed a little helplessness again.

He has always been tolerant and soft-hearted, and always feels that it is not easy for his parents to raise him.

In addition, he had no place to go - the homestead in the village was only allocated to men, and his three mu of land was sold.

So even if I was tired and unhappy every day, I didn't turn the thoughts of resistance in my mind into actions.

until today.

He was too greedy for the gentleness given by this person, and was afraid that Tao Shu would turn his head away in anger, so he broke out first.

But after the outbreak...

"Tao Shu is born to be beaten. If he acts like a monster in the future, you will beat him. Beat him until he dare not hinder our marriage."

Of course, Tao Shu should not be able to be a monster anymore.

Seeing that Tao Zhu was still at a loss, Li Qiao said again: "In Sanliu Village, most of the surnames are mixed, and there is no such thing as the old ancestral hall. You can just beat you, as long as you don't kill yourself, no one can do anything to you." Tao

Zhu : "..."

He was speechless.

But apart from this, there seems to be no other way.

Moreover, he felt happy at the moment when he punched, so he didn't regret it.

但若是这人冷静下来反悔不想娶他了......那他就继续狠狠揍陶树!

"Let's go, let's get a doctor." With a plan in mind, he walked towards Xiaogang Village.

Li Qiao didn't know the pessimism in his mind, and responded with a smile: "Okay."

Now the sun was setting and the villagers were returning home, and they met many people along the way.

The villagers were surprised that the two of them walked together.

Li Qiao explained generously that he had already gone to Tao's house to propose marriage, and Brother Zhu was also willing to marry him, but something happened to Tao Shu, so they went to Xiaogang Village to ask for a doctor.

Regardless of how the villagers reacted after hearing this explanation, he and Tao Zhu walked quickly to Xiaogang Village.

After passing the boundaries of Sanliu Village, Li Qiao said enthusiastically, "When we get married, let's earn money to buy land first. In fact, the method of making Fenggao is very simple..." He talked about

Sha Qima's approach also talked about cost and pricing.

When they arrived at Dr. Li's house in Xiaogang Village, he had already told Tao Zhu all the dim sum recipes he wanted to make.

Tao Zhu listened very carefully.

The panic in my heart completely disappeared.

Does he have an extra skill?

If this person really regrets not marrying him, hum, he will sell these kinds of snacks to compete with him for business!

Doctor Li was in his fifties, and his family had an ox cart. When Li Qiao drove the ox cart back to Tao's house, Tao Shu really woke up.

But the bleeding couldn't stop.

The gash on his forehead, the size of a copper coin, was bleeding.

Although the flow is slow, it just can't stop.

This made him afraid to show his teeth and claws, even if he saw Tao Zhu, he just cursed a few times, and he didn't dare to rush up and beat him up.

As for Old Man Tao and Lai Dongmei, they both wanted to rush over to beat Tao Zhu, but Old Man Tao tripped over the threshold when he was leaving the main room, and he fell to the ground so painful that he dared not move.

Lai Dongmei grabbed the broom and rushed towards Tao Zhu aggressively, but she was still two meters away from Tao Zhu. The soles of her shoes suddenly slipped as if they had been oiled.

She walked fast, and this slip caused her whole body to fall heavily to the ground, only hearing a slight crisp sound, her face turned pale immediately.

Her right arm was broken.

Tao Zhu: "..."

Dr. Li stroked his beard, this business came really suddenly.

Li Qiao's face was serious: "This is because I have done so many bad things that God can't bear to see it."

The author has something to say:

Have the children relieved their anger?

If you are relieved, let's have a flower and collect it, okay!