Chapter 51 Envious of Tao Zhu

Tao Zhu didn't say anything about the wicked thoughts in his mind, but Li Qiao remembered his thoughtful appearance, so when Li Chuntao left, he asked him what he was thinking just now.

"I didn't think about anything." Tao Zhu shook his head.

But how could Li Qiao let him go: "In front of me, you can say whatever you want, be bold and be yourself." "...

but this will really make me look bad." Tao Zhu hesitated.

Li Qiao looked in disbelief: "Are you bad? How can you be so bad?"

"...I, I think I can scare Mrs. Yan, she forces Brother Dazhong to make money, in case Brother Dazhong earns money, there will be other things. What if a woman or a younger brother falls in love with Brother Da Zhong?"

Tao Zhu felt guilty.

Look at the sky, look at the earth, but don't look at Liqiao.

His idea is really bad, it can even be said to be vicious. It is too much for him to intimidate a person who gave birth to Li Dazhong in this way.

If someone threatened him like this, he would have to fight that person desperately.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this idea was inappropriate. Without waiting for Li Qiao to speak, he said again: "You forgot what I just said, I didn't say anything!" "The me just

now is not the real me!"

He thought he was a vicious person...

Li Qiao was amused by his guilty and nervous appearance: "I thought it was a big deal, that's all?"

Tao Zhu opened his eyes wide, isn't that vicious enough?

Li Qiao hugged him, leaned over and kissed him on the lips: "You just reasoned, if Brother Da Zhong is really rich, there will definitely be flowers and plants that will take the initiative to jump on him."

His brother Zhu, Mrs. Goodness, what is this.

"...Even if that's the case, that's in the future. Anyway, we can't scare Mrs. Yan with such words now."

Tao Zhu said.

"Okay, okay, don't scare her, we don't have time to talk to her." Li Qiao nodded.

Tao Zhu's thought is so vicious, he is the one who is really vicious:

I'm used to it.

Using these words to scare Han Xiaoyan at this time is a wake-up call for Han Xiaoyan.

Knock what to knock, don't knock, let nature take its course.

Han Xiaoyan doesn't want to live a steady life with Li Dazhong, some people want to live with Li Dazhong.

When Li Qiao said he didn't talk to Han Xiaoyan, he really didn't talk to Han Xiaoyan, he was really busy.

Because the green ball stuffed with egg yolk and meat floss became popular in the county, it became popular on the first day.

White pomelo loves this flavor very much, so I bought one-third of it at once, and the shopkeeper Wang left it for his family, so the egg yolk floss sold on the first day was only more than 20.

Those maids brought this flavor of youth ball back to their ladies and brothers, because it was a new product and it was expensive, so these maids didn't dare to buy more on their own, that is, they bought one or two.

As a result, after their young ladies and brothers tasted it, they were sent to Wangyuelou to buy it, but it was already gone.

If the first day is gone, wait for the second day.

But on the second day, Baiyou went to Wangyuelou to buy a third of it in advance, and the fast-running maids bought ten pieces, so even fewer people tasted it the next day. .

These ladies and little brothers who are not short of money, the more they can't taste it, the more they want to taste it.

The maids and servants are useless, if they can't grab them, they will go and grab them themselves.

Therefore, Xiaowu brought shopkeeper Wang's urging every day for the past few days, asking Li Qiao to make more green balls stuffed with egg yolk and meat floss.

To be honest, shopkeeper Wang himself didn't have much fun. His old mother, who has bad teeth, also chews one piece slowly every day, and can eat one piece for most of the day.

Facing the urging, Li Qiao remained unmoved.

It is only for the rich, so hunger marketing must be carried out. If you can get it easily, you will not cherish whether it is people or food.

Furthermore, Li Qiao is really busy. Currently, only he and Tao Zhu know how to make meat floss. At this time, there is no wall breaking machine, and only a manual meat grinder is used to make meat floss, which is too slow.

Making seventy or eighty pieces a day—and keeping the extra for his own food is already his limit.

In addition to making snacks, they also build houses.

The foreman has been found, a lot of bricks have been bought, and money is being earned every day, so it is time to start construction on this house.

Picking a good day, Li Qiao asked Zhuang Fengshou to gather the whole village and announced that he and Tao Zhu were going to build a house.

Those who are willing to work in his house are paid 30 Wen a day for ordinary small workers, and 35 Wen a day for skilled workers who can carry bricks and knives to build walls.

Regardless of whether it is a small laborer or a skilled worker who can only do some tasks such as delivering bricks and lifting mud, there is a daily meal allowance of three Wen.

Because Li Gu, the foreman, could not read, his wages were paid in cash every day, and he could get a day's wages for one day's work.

However, because Sanliu Village is a big village with more than 80 families, each family can only have one person to build a house, otherwise, it will be crowded.

After the news of Zhuang Fengshou was announced, the whole village was in a state of excitement. Finally, the hope came. The construction of Li Qiao's house finally started!

Sign up quickly, you can't miss it, although a family can only go to one person, it is still a lot of money.

Some people are happy, some people are not happy.

The one who was unhappy was naturally Li Dao, Li Dazhong didn't let him do such a good job, a skilled worker like him can get thirty-five cash a day!

Not to mention there is still a foreman, if Li Dazhong is willing to be the foreman, then what's the matter with Li Gu?

However, Li Dao was not happy, he was not happy, he did not dare to go to Li Qiao to make trouble.

One is because the second elder brother Li Gu can suppress him.

The second is because of his unfilial son Li Dazhong's harsh words, he can do whatever he wants at home, but if he goes to make trouble with Li Qiao, then he will not be given a pension in the future.

Therefore, both Li Gu and Li Dazhong are controlling him to death, even if he is unhappy at this moment, he has to endure it.

Li Dao was not happy, nor was Zhao Mancang's daughter-in-law Wang Hongqin.

Therefore, among the few families that lent Li Qiao money back then, her family did not receive preferential treatment.

Of course, Li Dazhong's family did not give preferential treatment, but that was because Li Dazhong didn't want to die with Zhao Erniu, Han Xiaoyan, and Li Dao.

But the people in her family are not demons.

Why did Li Qiao forget about their family?

According to Wang Guihua's theory, it's actually their turn now, because the dealer has started a small furniture business!

Wang Hongqin was not happy, and complained to Zhao Mancang with a straight face after returning, who said that Li Qiao knew how to repay her kindness?

In fact, Zhao Mancang is feeling a little bit uncomfortable now, he is not threatening to repay favors, but everyone like Li Qiao has the behavior of only neglecting his family, which is really strange.

But at this moment, facing Wang Hongqin's muttering, he put on a serious face: "Xiaoqiao has already paid back the money, don't talk about the word "en" all day, what's the matter? You plan to rely on this to eat Xiaoqiao Forever?"

"Why don't you talk? Who wants to eat him for the rest of his life, and he just forgot about our family now!"

Wang Hongqin retorted unhappily, with a loud voice.

At this moment, Li Qiao's voice came from outside: "Uncle Mancang, are you home?" "

Yes." Zhao Mancang hurriedly replied, then glared at Wang Hongqin, telling her to shut up.

Wang Hongqin didn't want to shut up, Li Qiao took the initiative to come to the door, hmph, lest she go looking for it on purpose.

She had to ask why Li Qiao forgot her home!

As a supernatural being, Li Qiao had good ears and eyesight, so he didn't give Wang Hongqin a chance to question him. When he saw Zhao Mancang, he explained why he came: He wanted to invite Wang Hongqin to make some soup for the folks who built the house when he was building the

house Soup water.

Although most of the summer has passed, the temperature is still high. It is too hard to build a house in the high temperature without a place to shade.

Therefore, Li Qiao planned to make some sour plum soup and mung bean soup to quench the thirst and heat of the villagers.

In summer, cooking around the stove is hard work, so the wages are forty-five yuan a day.

He is responsible for the ingredients and dry firewood, and Wang Hongqin only needs to cook at her house.

There are almost a hundred people who build the house. Even if one person has one bowl, it will take at least four or five pots to satisfy it.

Wang Hongqin can't do it alone, she can ask her daughter-in-law to help, and the salary is also 45 yuan per person.

Wang Hongqin's cooking work is another matter. If other members of Zhao Mancang's family want to build a house, they can go, there is no limit to the number of people.

As soon as these words came out, most of Wang Hongqin's dissatisfaction disappeared immediately.

Forty-five Wen a day, if she called her two daughters-in-law again, it would be one hundred and thirty-five Wen for that day!

Besides, the ingredients were provided by Li Qiao, so she secretly used some for her family, which made sense.

Hmph, at least Li Qiao still has some conscience.

This short-term job is not as good as Li Chuntao's long-term job, but it is better than nothing.

After hearing Li Qiao's words, Zhao Mancang's feeling of unhappiness disappeared immediately.

Li Qiao was a good boy and did not forget him.

He smiled and said: "There is a lot of work at home, so I can do it alone."

Wang Hongqin heard this and immediately dismantled the stage: "The work in the field is not too heavy, and all of you can go. There are many people and strength, so build it early." After Xiaoqiao and Brother Zhu..."

Her words came to an abrupt end.

its not right.

If Li Qiao's house is built quickly, then her job will be gone!

Tangled!

Li Qiao saw Wang Hongqin's appearance in his eyes, and nodded with a smile, saying that everything is fine, and let Zhao Mancang's family decide.

Wang Hongqin's behavior can be regarded as human nature.

Compared with Li Dao and Zhao Erniu, it is quite good.

After finding all the manpower, construction of Li Qiao and Tao Zhu's new house finally started.

The first day was laying the foundation, which is a solid foundation for a house. Li Qiao and Tao Zhu had no intention of working, and went to watch the people laying the foundation.

When the big guys saw their husband and wife, they naturally worked extra hard to impress them.

"Brother Zhu, I heard that your name is written on the title deed of this house!"

Zhang Xiuhua was loading bricks on the cart, and seeing Tao Zhu pass by, he said with a smile.

When her words fell, there was an exclamation.

"What? Brother Zhu's name is written on this house deed?" "

...Is this the first time this has happened to ten miles and eight villages? This is the first time I've heard that husband's name is written on the house deed." "

...That's the first time This is the first time I've heard of it!"

"...Li Qiao treats Brother Zhu really well."

...

After everyone was shocked, they sighed: "Now Brother Zhu has someone to rely on."

" No, I still remember that Tao Shu's family once said that in the future, Brother Zhu would kneel down and beg her to allow Brother Zhu to go back. It's really ridiculous. Brother Zhu now has his own house, and this big house is beautifully built. Yes, it is not rare to go back."

"That's right, Brother Zhu is really lucky."

Envious.

At this time, the ones who feel the deepest are the married daughter-in-law and husband.

It was only after they got married that they became relatives with their natal family, and their natal family no longer had their place.

When they had conflicts with their men, their men pointed at their noses and told them to fuck off, they could only endure it.

Because they have nowhere to go.

The sky is big and the earth is big, but they don't have their own home.

That's why they don't envy Tao Zhu.

Even if Li Qiao changes his mind in the future and tells Tao Zhu to leave, then Tao Zhu can continue to live in an upright manner.

Why.

Who would have thought that three months ago, Tao Zhu, who was an old leftover and no one wanted him, now made them envious.

The author has something to say:

Today is still 3,000 words. . . QAQ