Chapter 16 Let Li Qiao marry into chaos

Tao Zhu was pushing the cart as usual, and the cart was piled with wheat.

He heard the greetings from the villagers from a distance, and his heart that had been hanging in the air finally fell to the ground.

This man really came to propose marriage.

His eyes were full of joy, and even his footsteps became light. When the matter came to an end, he was not shy. He met the eyes of everyone, and walked quickly towards the door of his house.

Before he reached the door, Li Qiao's slender figure appeared at the door of his house, his eyes were bent, and he saw Li Qiao running towards him with a bright glow.

"Brother Zhu!"

"Yes!"

"I'll pull the cart."

Li Qiao ran to Tao Zhu and took the cart.

Tao Zhu didn't refuse, and stood aside, the smile on Jun's face could no longer be concealed.

At the gate of Tao's house, the Tao's family and Gao Zhiyuan and Chen Yinzan all came out.

They and the folks in Sanliu Village were shocked when they saw this scene.

"When did these two get so close?" An old woman asked the doubts of everyone present.

Tao Shu had a bad premonition in his heart. He still wanted Li Qiao and Gao Zhiyuan to fight in the ring. Brother Zhu obviously chose Li Qiao, so how could he fight?

Gao Zhiyuan clenched his fists angrily, with a cold star in his eyes.

In her previous life, Tao Zhu never remarried after being divorced by him, so she can be regarded as pure and clean, from beginning to end.

But this Tao Zhu in front of him is flirting with Li Qiaola, and behaves intimately?

Slutty, frivolous, shameless!

Behind Gao Zhiyuan, Chen Yinzan frowned into dead bark, but thinking of Tao Zhu, whom her son said was a noble person in his life, she could only suppress her dissatisfaction and anger, forget it, and wait until she really gets married. Let her teach him a lesson.

If you don't obey brotherhood, you should fight!

"Brother Zhu! What are you doing? You pull your cart yourself!"

Tao Shu rushed over and scolded with a dark face.

"Brother, Li Qiao is here to propose marriage, isn't it?"

Tao Zhujun had no fear or anger on his face, he just asked calmly.

"You are an unmarried brother, how dare you ask this? Go back, go back to your own house!"

Tao Shu was about to pull Tao Zhu's arm, trying to drag him home.

Tao Zhu dodged and dodged Tao Shu's claws.

Li Qiao took a step forward and stopped Tao Shu. He was slightly taller than Tao Zhu, and he was a man with wider shoulders than Tao Zhu, just enough to block Tao Zhu.

"Brother Shu, didn't you just say that you have always pampered Brother Zhu, and he is the one who decides his marriage?"

Tao Shu's face suddenly darkened when he heard that, "I just said it casually! Of course I am the one who decides about Brother Zhu's marriage! "

He said and stretched out his hand, wanting to grab Tao Zhu.

"It's late."

Tao Zhu poked his head out from behind Li Qiao: "A few days ago, Li Qiao accidentally fell into a ravine when he went up the mountain and passed out directly." "

I thought it was a human life, so I killed him." Come up from the ditch."

As he spoke, he made a princess hug posture: "I hugged him like this."

"Xiamen's clothes are thin, and I have...skin relationship with him like this?"

Li Qiao: "!"

He turned his head and looked in disbelief To the person behind.

Tao Zhu calmly said the shocking words, but his moist eyes were full of firmness.

Brother Zhu has spotted him!

He couldn't help clenching his hands tightly, so as to suppress the urge to hug the person in front of him, Brother Zhu was putting his whole life on him.

stupid.

Too stupid.

Those words stuck with him for the rest of his life.

And Tao Shu was trembling with anger, the arm that was stretched out to grab Tao Zhu trembled violently.

He was still thinking about how to maximize his benefits just now, but now this money-loser actually said in public that he has a skin relationship with Li Qiao? !

Money-losing goods are indeed money-losing goods, and they were abducted by their elbows before they were married.

Despicable!

"Go back to me!" He gritted his teeth, and wanted to catch Tao Zhu.

Gao Zhiyuan couldn't help scolding: "Brother Zhu, what nonsense are you talking about? Shut up if you don't know how to use words! How can this be a skin-to-skin relationship? You are showing great kindness, saving a life is better than building a seven-level pagoda!" He

was naturally trembling with anger, but thinking of Tao Zhu's good fortune in his previous life and what the old Taoist said, he still held back his anger and tried his best to clear the relationship between Tao Zhu and Li Qiao.

He was impoverished in his previous life, and when he was old, he met a Taoist priest by chance. The Taoist priest told his fate that Tao Zhu was his noble man. He voluntarily abandoned the nobleman, and deserved to live in poverty all his life.

Combined with Tao Zhu's fate, this is right!

So, he was reborn the day before yesterday, and yesterday he came to propose marriage.

Tao Zhu is his noble person, even if Tao Zhu is really dirty now, he still holds his nose and admits it!

"I'm not talking nonsense. I did hug Li Qiao like that. I can only marry Li Qiao in my life."

Tao Zhu retorted Gao Zhiyuan loudly.

As for Tao Shu, Li Qiao stood in front of him so firmly that Tao Shu couldn't even touch his fingers.

"Who said you can only marry Li Qiao? I don't despise you!"

Thinking of the future glory and wealth, Gao Zhiyuan became anxious, and quickly expressed his attitude in public.

He only knew that Tao Zhu saved the Seventh Prince, but he didn't know exactly where and how he saved him!

So, don't say that Tao Zhu just embraced other men, even if Tao Zhu really became a second-hand man and married someone before, then he would have to hold his nose and marry.

"Brother Gao's words are ridiculous. Knowing your identity, will your dislike affect Brother Zhu? It's not true that Brother Zhu can't get married."

Li Qiao sneered.

How dare you say that you don't dislike Brother Zhu in a tone of charity!

Which onion are you?

"You!" Sure enough, Gao Zhiyuan was so angry that he trembled all over, his face turned pale, but he couldn't refute a word.

"It's like this, does it have anything to do with me whether you dislike me or not?" Tao Zhu calmly glanced at Gao Zhiyuan.

Li Qiao replied with a smile: "Of course it's irrelevant. Brother Zhu, he's the one who came up to me to make fun of it. If you are really angry with him, he will definitely follow you." "Well, I don't talk to him.

"

Tao Bamboo nodded seriously.

With his appearance and family background, Li Qiao followed him to repay his kindness.

Gao Zhiyuan, who is arrogant and has a bright future, stares at him inexplicably, which is definitely not a good thing.

He will not respond.

"Good boy!" Li Qiao suppressed the thought of hugging him again, and just said with a smile.

good?

This word caught his ears, and Tao Zhu was finally enveloped in embarrassment, he couldn't help being angry, what nonsense are you talking about in front of the big guy?

But this scene deeply stimulated Gao Zhiyuan: "You guys have hooked up a long time ago?!

" I was too lazy to do anything, and refused to agree. I could only work hard and be positive, but Brother Zhu still refused." "

Until yesterday when you came to propose marriage, Brother Zhu was frightened, no, he is willing to marry me."

Li Qiao explained with a straight face.

But Gao Zhiyuan was so angry that he was half dead. What does it mean that Brother Zhu was frightened?

He is a promising boy, a future scholar!

"Li Qiao! How can you compare your face with mine, you ignorant and lazy idiot?!"

Li Qiao was not angry when he heard this, and was about to fight back when Li Liang, who had been unable to speak, rushed over first, and said dissatisfiedly, "How do you talk, a scholar?! Our Xiaoqiao has changed his temper. In the past few days, many people came to the door to propose marriage to Xiaoqiao!"

"It's you! You don't dislike it and you shut up Brother Zhu. You are noble and amazing, so why do you still come to propose marriage to Brother Zhu?! "

"I think you have other plans!"

"Well said!"

Li Qiao wanted to applaud Li Liang, and his words were to the point.

Looking at Gao Zhiyuan's style, he doesn't like Brother Zhu at all.

If you don't like it and come to propose marriage, it must be for another purpose.

Gao Zhiyuan was poked into the center of his mind, and immediately looked like a dog whose tail was stepped on, but he was a scholar, and he was too embarrassed to say dirty words, so he could only tremble with anger, but couldn't hold back any words.

Seeing this, Chen Yinzan at the side finally couldn't take it anymore, and was so mad at her!

She rushed up to Li Liang, raised her hand and scratched Li Liang's face: "What nonsense are you talking about? What happened to my old lady, brother Tuzhu? You poured dirty water on my old lady for no reason, and you are not afraid of talking to Li Qiao The same, fell to his death while going up the mountain!"

The nobleman who dared to take her son's life would die a terrible death!

"My mother!"

Li Liang was taken aback, turned around and ran away.

"Stop for me!" Chen Yinzan didn't give up, and ran after her.

"I'm telling the truth! You two have impure goals!" Li Liang retorted while running.

"Stop! See if I don't tear your mouth apart!" Chen Yinzan was furious, and chased after her cursing.

The scene suddenly became chaotic.

Li Qiao's eyes turned cold, and a transparent drop of water the size of a grain of rice slipped down between his fingers, rolling towards Chen Yinzan silently.

The water droplets rolled to Chen Yinzan's feet precisely, and with Chen Yinzan's "Ouch", her feet slipped, she threw herself forward, and fell directly into the mud.

"Hiss—" Chen Yinzan covered his knees, grinning in pain.

"Eh? Hahaha, you fell first."

Li Liang turned around and saw this scene, he couldn't help laughing, and after laughing, he didn't forget to say: "Even if you can't get married, you shouldn't curse people carelessly." "

Exactly! How can there be such a thing? " He cursed people when he came up."

The villagers of Sanliu Village who were watching couldn't stand it anymore, and their mouths were too poisonous.

They chattered and condemned.

Before Chen Yinzan and Gao Zhiyuan could refute anything, Tao Shu couldn't listen anymore, and he yelled with a sullen face, "Stop talking!" "

Brother Zhu, get the hell out of here!"

He was waiting to maximize his benefits , how can I have time to watch shrews scolding the street?

"I don't."

Tao Zhu shook his head: "I will never marry someone like the Gao family." "

Okay, then Li Qiao gave the recipe for maltose and Feng Cake... No, Li Qiao has no parents anyway. , just let him marry into our Tao family."

Tao Shu said with a serious face.

The author has something to say:

the anger value is full...

Ask for collection and flowers~~