Chapter 8 This is Xiaoqiao's own handmade! Vigorously publicize

Sanliu Village belongs to Shengchao.

At the end of the former dynasty, the emperor was tyrannical, the common people rose up, and the vassal kings separatist regime, the chaos lasted for thirty years.

After 30 years of war, the population dropped sharply. Therefore, after the establishment of the prosperous dynasty, in order to encourage production, not only reduced taxes, but also distributed more land to the people.

According to the regulations of the Sheng Dynasty, adult men can get ten mu of land each, and minors can get five mu of land.

The elder brother can get three mu of land, and the daughter can also get one mu of land.

It doesn't matter whether they can farm so much, anyway, every household can get so many fields.

Li Liang's family currently has six members, with a total of 32 mu of land.

Of the 32 mu of land, Li Liang selected the good fields that were convenient for irrigation to plant wheat, and planted a total of 20 mu of wheat.

Right now, it's the wheat harvest season, except for Li Xiaolan, the rest of Li Liang's family wish they could live in the wheat field and work from morning till night.

Li Liang's family has no livestock such as cattle, donkeys, and mules, and all work is done manually, so the wheat harvest has only started for a week, and everyone in the family has lost weight.

Li Qiao didn't know which wheat field Li Liang was working in, so he asked the villagers all the way, and found Li Liang after walking for a quarter of an hour.

Li Liang's family has an orderly division of labor. Li Liang, Wang Guihua, 16-year-old Li Dashan, and 14-year-old Li Ershan are in charge of harvesting the wheat.

Eleven-year-old Li Xiaoshan is responsible for loading the cut wheat onto the cart.

"Huh, Xiaoqiao?"

Li Liang bent over not only with pain in his waist, but also a little dizzy from keeping his head down.

In order to prevent falling over, he stood up straight and prepared to slow down.

As a result, he glanced casually and saw Li Qiao walking along the country road, so he quickly dropped the sickle and walked towards Li Qiao.

"Little Qiao, why are you here? Didn't you sell fish today?"

"I'm here to deliver this to you and sister-in-law."

Li Qiao handed Li Liang a wheat scythe.

"What is this?" Li Liang took it and looked it up curiously: "Such a big sickle, is it used for cutting wheat?" "Yes. It is better

than a small sickle."

Li Qiao said, picking up another one Mowed towards the weeds on the side of the path.

As soon as the sickle touched the weeds, the weeds more than a foot high broke instantly.

"Huh?" Li Liang was shocked, so easy to use? !

Wang Guihua was also dizzy and dizzy from bending over to cut the wheat. In order to prevent falling over, she straightened up and took a short rest.

Her head habitually looked at her man and child, but when she took a look, she saw her man and Li Qiao standing on the ground talking about something!

She raised her eyebrows immediately, grabbed the sickle and stomped towards Li Qiao, what did this rotten person want to do? !

"Li Qiao!"

She yelled aggressively before the man came to her.

This roar not only attracted Li Qiao and Li Liang to look at her, but also Li Dashan, Li Ershan and Li Xiaoshan.

"You don't want to sell your fish well, what are you doing here?!" Wang Guihua asked aggressively.

"Hey, the child's mother, Xiaoqiao is..." Li Liang took a few steps forward, wanting to explain.

But Li Qiao grabbed him and dodged in front of him.

Then, Li Qiao raised the wheat scythe in his hand: "Sister-in-law, I'm here to deliver the magic weapon for harvesting wheat!"

This trick really worked.

Wang Guihua, who was furious, didn't know the convenience of the sickle, but she could see the big sickle clearly.

Such a big sickle is worth at least 400 Wen!

Where did this rotten man get the scythe?

Doubtful, Wang Guihua's anger subsided a lot, and when she came to Li Qiao and Li Liang, although her face was still dark, at least she didn't scold immediately when she came up.

"What's this thing?"

"It's for cutting wheat."

Li Qiao took a few steps, came to a ridge of wheat that had not been cut, and showed Wang Osmanthus the magic of the wheat sickle.

Seeing with her own eyes that cutting wheat with a sickle is like cutting melons and vegetables, Wang Guihua was shocked.

She snatched the wheat scythe from Li Liang's hand, looked at it a few times, and then followed Li Qiao's example to cut the wheat.

As a seasoned crop grower, like Tao Zhu, she mastered the technique in just a few strokes.

Not only is the speed fast, but you don't have to bend over!

"This..." She was shocked, and looked at Li Qiao in disbelief.

Li Qiao smiled slightly: "Sister-in-law, I read this from miscellaneous books. I didn't expect it at first, but it turned out to be pretty good."

"...the parents-in-law and the old lady's money are not all fed to the dog's stomach."

Wang Guihua lamented, this rotten person actually proved that he did not read in vain for ten years.

"Look at what you said, I said it earlier, Xiaoqiao is smart, that is, he was spoiled by his parents later."

Li Liang narrowed his eyes with a smile, he always knew that Xiaoqiao was a smart child!

Hearing this, Wang Guihua glared at Li Liang: "You have a share too. If you don't give him food after his in-laws leave, then he would have already made progress!

"

Don't worry about this rotten person eating anymore, this rotten person can do everything, not only can catch fish, but also make such useful farm tools with his own hands.

"It's not too late! Xiaoqiao is only eighteen, still young." Li Liang chuckled.

When Wang Guihua heard his doting tone, her anger instantly soared to the peak, and she hated Li Liang's attitude the most.

Nor did he look at what his own four children were doing at such a young age!

However, looking at the sickle in her hand, she didn't express her anger. She just gave Li Liang a hard look, and then asked Li Qiao, "How much is this thing? I bought it." "Sister-in-law, no money,

yes I gave it to you and elder brother." Li Qiao immediately said: "You and elder brother have taken care of me all these years, and buying a hundred scythes is enough." "One yard is worth one yard, I will not take advantage of you.

"

Li Liang also said: "Xiaoqiao, how much money can you earn by selling fish? These two scythes probably cost a tael of silver?

" Tianyu can use this kind of scythe."

"Brother and sister-in-law, you really don't need to give me money. This is what I want to thank you for. If I accept your money, then I have no conscience." If the couple did not

raise the original body until now, then he How can you take another life?

Li Qiao was grateful to these two from the bottom of his heart.

Li Qiao's words and expressions were sincere and sincere, and Wang Guihua was speechless for a while, she really couldn't continue to piss her off.

Li Liang looked relieved: "I knew you were not bad at all, you are a good boy!" "

But it is not easy for you to sell fish, so don't buy meat buns and sugar in the future, these things are too expensive, you save some for yourself Money, marry a daughter-in-law earlier."

Daughter-in-law?

Li Qiao immediately thought of Tao Zhu.

However, from the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Li Dashan walking towards this side, and his heart skipped a beat.

Li Dashan is sixteen years old this year, originally he was going to get engaged this year, but Li Liang paid the betrothal gift and the house building money to Yuanshen to repay the gambling debts, so Li Dashan's marriage was blown away.

...

The original body committed crimes!

Make money without delay!

The next day, Li Qiao went to sell fish again.

At noon, Li Liang went home to cook with the sickle on his shoulder.

The shape of the wheat sickle is really special. When the other villagers who returned home saw it, they couldn't help asking: "Li Liang, what are you carrying?"

"Hey." Li Liang laughed as soon as he opened his mouth: "This is a wheat scythe made by Xiaoqiao, which is specially used for cutting wheat. It works very well. You don't have to bend over, and the speed is fast. I can hold it and I can cut wheat in an hour." The wheat of an acre of land."

"What???"

The villagers were startled, the wheat scythe made by Li Qiao?

Can you cut an acre of wheat in an hour?

These two sentences sound like hysteria!

Seeing the skeptical faces of these people, Li Liang immediately patted his chest and said, "If you don't believe me, I can show you." "

Then come to my wheat field and try it."

It just so happens that a little brother's wheat field is in the On the side of the road, he pointed to his own wheat and said, "Uncle Li Liang, go and try to cut it." "

Okay." Li Liang held his head high and proudly entered the wheat field, showing the magic of the wheat sickle to the villagers.

Soon, exclamations sounded.

"Really?!"

"My dear! Cut so quickly?"

"Let me try it, how is this useful?"

Several villagers present were eager to try it, and even put aside the matter of going home to cook.

This is what Li Liang wanted, so he took the job of making lunch. He handed out the scythe with a

proud face: "This is what Xiaoqiao learned from the book, and Xiaoqiao made it himself!

"

The folks nodded perfunctorily.

But after catching the scythe, everyone was extremely excited.

After mastering the trick, he exclaimed constantly, is there such a magic weapon in the world?

The main road into the village was crowded at noon, and these people were cutting wheat in the wheat field beside the road, which immediately attracted a lot of attention.

It is natural to watch the excitement, and people can't help but ask what happened.

I can't move after this question, the magic weapon for harvesting wheat?

Folks who suffer from the pain of bending over to cut wheat must understand!

As a result, more and more people gathered here.

"Xiaoqiao read this from the book, and he made it himself!"

Li Liang emphasized the origin of the sickle many times. He waved his hands, his face was flushed, and his waist was straight.

He wanted to let everyone in the village know that his younger brother Li Qiao was not a waste that could not be supported by mud.

He wants to announce to the whole village: His younger brother Li Qiao's books are not in vain!

hey-hey.

The author has something to say:

I revised the part about the sickle in the previous chapter. If you have read it, you can look back~

Continue to ask for collections and flowers, please!