Chapter 81 The Running Account of This Chapter

When Baiyou and Li Dazhong got engaged, Bai Jiaoyu was actually quite dissatisfied.

After all, he is an eighth-rank official, and he is in charge of a group of scholars in the county school. Not to mention the peaches and plums are all over the world, but the network of relationships is very wide.

But what about Li Dazhong?

A rough guy from the countryside with two children, this kind of person is not even qualified to enter the Bai family, but who knows that Baiyou must marry, it really makes him mad.

Even if Li Dazhong had Li Qiao as a cousin, it would embarrass his ancestors for eight generations. It's not bad for Baiyou to marry Li Qiao!

But at that time, Baiyou had to marry, otherwise the house would be in turmoil every day, and there would be rumors even in the county school. Of course, the more important thing was because of Li Qiao.

Although Li Qiao hadn't even passed the county examination at that time, he had made his name in front of the Holy Majesty. Although he was an instructor of the county school, he only met the Supreme Emperor once during the palace examination, and then returned to his hometown, and first became a county school teacher. He learned Zheng, and was later promoted to teach.

A petty official of the eighth rank, who is not in charge of the real power of the locality, if there is no accident, he will never have the chance to meet the current emperor in his life.

But Li Qiao was known by the Holy Majesty at this time, and Li Qiao still had to take the imperial examination, which seemed to have a bright future, so he gritted his teeth, squeezed his nose and admitted the marriage.

Unexpectedly, Li Qiao was so upbeat. Not only did he win the county and government examinations, but the current emperor even wrote an article for him!

Li Qiao must take off!

In this way, Li Dazhong, a rough guy who doesn't know a lot of Chinese characters, is worth like a monkey sitting on the sky, and his value is rising slowly.

Hehe, fortunately, Baiyou made this marriage in advance, otherwise, two years later when Li Qiao took part in the palace examination and stood in front of the Holy Majesty, then Baiyou, a widow, might not be able to reach Li Dazhong.

Bai Jiaoyu's attitude towards this marriage has undergone a major turning point. On the day Baiyou and Li Dazhong got married, not only did he come to Sanliu Village in person, he also invited colleagues from the county school, as well as relatives and friends. .

With the support of the Bai family, the Li family naturally also supported it.

Li Qiao is the only one in the Li family now who can do it, but that is enough. On that day, Li Qiao took a group of men from the Li family to the Bai family to welcome the bride, and Bai Jiaoyu stood at the gate of the Bai house to greet him personally.

Because the county seat was too far away from Sanliu Village, Baiyou was not riding in a sedan chair, but a festively decorated carriage.

Baiyou got into the carriage, and Li Qiao also got into his own ox cart. Bai Jiaoyu was supposed to ride in his Bai family's carriage, but instead he squeezed into Li Qiao's ox cart. The previous sentences were all about family misfortune, but he started to talk about the advantages of white pomelo.

What are the advantages of pomelo?

The biggest advantage is being rich!

Father Baiyou was the youngest son of a big landlord in Peishui County next door. When he married Bai Jiaoyu, he brought a thousand acres of fertile land with him. After Father Baiyou died, the thousand acres of fertile land became Baiyou's.