Chapter 53 Where Does the Dealer Divide the Meat Floss?

Li Qiao will never forget Tao Zhu that night in his life.

He is obviously a little brother, but he is doing strong and laborious work. His thin and slender body is in stark contrast to the tall and piled wheat on the cart behind him.

However, the scene he saw often happened when he didn't see it.

Even though he is now married to Tao Zhu and knows that Tao Zhu is doing well, every time he thinks of that scene, he still can't help feeling sorry for him.

Therefore, at this moment, facing Tao Zhu's shining eyes, he smiled and said, "Let's say it's just one night, three nights is fine." "No, just

one night will be fine." Tao Zhu shook his head, and he Although I am happy, the business at home is still important.

In fact, he and Li Qiao didn't plan to buy an ox cart at this time, they just bought a cart, and their family only has three acres of land, so the cattle are not necessary for them.

Moreover, their family is now earning a day's worth of money to buy a day's worth of building materials, so they don't have much money in hand.

But Butcher Zheng raised his mouth and said that there was a family in the town who wanted to sell ox carts, and the price was not bad, so he was moved.

His idea is very simple, the bullock cart is really not a must for their family.

But it is true that you have to buy it sooner or later.

So he asked Li Qiao to visit the town.

Unexpectedly, after seeing this, he immediately bought it back.

The lifespan of this kind of farm cattle in the countryside is generally more than ten years, but the farm cattle Li Qiao bought was less than two years old, which is still a juvenile among farm cattle.

At this time, he looked at the calf's big warm and harmless eyes, and touched its smooth fur, and the more he looked at it, the more he liked it.

"I'll get some corn kernels and feed it."

"Go." Li Qiao nodded with a smile.

Although farm cattle are big items in the countryside, most people feed them with grass and hay, and only a few people occasionally feed them with miscellaneous grains.

For example, in Sanliu Village, wheat stalks and corn stalks are generally used as feed.

Tao Zhu, who is used to frugality, didn't want to get wheat and corn stalks at the moment, so he directly brought half a basket of corn kernels and put it in front of the calf: "Eat it." While speaking, he stretched out his hand and gently

patted the calf's back, There are smiles between the eyebrows and eyes.

The calf felt Tao Zhu's kindness. It looked at Tao Zhu with its two big bull eyes, and then lowered its head to eat the corn kernels in the basket.

Tao Zhu was pleasantly surprised: "It's so cute."

He then patted the calf on the head lightly: "I'll call you little boy from now on."

Li Qiao: "..."

He couldn't help laughing at this scene "Brother Zhu, look at its expression, it's almost as gentle as when it looked at me." "What nonsense."

Tao Zhu gave Li Qiao a funny look: "From now on, it will be the heavy and tiring work of our family. It is doing it, and it is still a child with such a good-natured temperament, we should treat it better."

Speaking of this, Tao Zhu looked at the calf even more tenderly.

"You went to sell fish before, but you had to push a cart with a weight of more than 300 catties. You won't have to suffer like this from now on."

Li Qiao: "..."

It turned out that Brother Zhu was so gentle to Maverick because of him.

He felt relieved, and laughed again: "You are good-looking, so you are right, let's call it Xiaoguai from now on." "...

you go and eat quickly." Tao Zhu didn't expect to be kidnapped here He was taken aback for a second, then the smile on his face widened.

Who doesn't like the sweetheart to praise themselves for being good-looking every day.

"Okay~" Li Qiao responded, and the end of the voice was a little swayed by the bright smile on Tao Zhu's face.

In fact, you can't blame Brother Zhu for looking at the calf with gentle eyes, who made Brother Zhu look good, a beautiful person looks affectionate in everything.

If you want to blame, blame him for finding such a good-looking husband!

Li Qiao happily entered the kitchen, where his lunch was placed in the big pot:

rice with braised pork.

There is also a bowl of rice rolls.

In Sanliu Village, pasta is the main food. Li Qiao also likes to eat pasta, but he eats too much pasta and occasionally misses rice, so he bought a bag of rice specially and taught Li Chuntao how to cook braised pork.

At this time, the fragrant rice served with the oily braised pork made his stomach growl.

Of course, rice rolls are also good, with the sauce of braised pork, the taste is amazing.

Li Qiao doesn't pay attention to whether his food is authentic or not, he always mixes whatever he wants, as long as it tastes good, it's over.

A small bowl of rice, a large bowl of braised pork, and a large bowl of rice rolls, he quickly finished eating. When his stomach was full, he became sleepy.

When Tao Zhu entered the kitchen, he happened to see him yawning, so he said, "Go and sleep for a while, don't worry about business matters."

Since Li Chuntao took over the preliminary work of making dim sum, the two of them had more time. There is no need to be reluctant to rest for a moment like before.

"No, Tao Shu, a scoundrel, actually went to Zhuang Wen to make trouble. I want to go to the Zhuang's house to have a look." Li Qiao said.

"Hmm... that's fine. You tell Brother Wu, as long as Tao Shu dares to go to the dealer's house to make trouble, then call me and let me beat him up."

Tao Zhu nodded.

"Okay, brother Zhu is the most powerful, Tao Shu's nemesis." Li Qiao gave a thumbs up.

However, with Tao Shu's temperament, when there is no food to eat, he will definitely come to harass Tao Zhu, um... At that time, let's create an accident and let Tao Shu lie on the bed like old man Tao and can't get up.

In that case, he didn't mind spending money to hire someone to take care of Tao Shu, it was right to spend money to buy cleanliness and reputation.

So Li Qiao went to the dealer.

The Zhuang family didn't know that Tao Shu had gone to Zhuang Wen to make a fuss. Zhuang Wen was in the county town, and the Zhuang family would not go to the county town when they had nothing to do. The news communication between the two sides was not timely.

At this time, the Zhuang family was not angry after hearing Li Qiao's words, and they would not be angry because of a rotten person like Tao Shu.

They were very happy that the three small bookshelves that Zhuang Wen brought to the county were all sold?

Did it go so smoothly?

Zhuang Wu rubbed his hands happily: "I'll go to the county seat tomorrow to ask my eldest brother, and I'll send you two coat racks by the way."

In the past few days, he and a few people from the manor have made a few branch-shaped coat racks, and A shelf for Li Qiao.

"Take my storage rack there too, let's see the market first. I'm not in a hurry to use this storage rack. Just give it to me when the new house is built and Brother Zhu and I move in." Li Qiao said

.

"Aren't you in a hurry to use it?" Zhuang Wu asked.

"I'm really not in a hurry, my family's business will continue without it."

"Sure, then I'll take it to the county to see the market." Zhuang Wu nodded fiercely, his face full of excitement.

In fact, a small bookshelf can't make much money, and it can't make their dealer rich, but he really likes to do this, and now the hobby can bring some small money, which is simply wonderful.

The next day, Zhuang Wu drove an ox cart to the county town to find Zhuang Wen with a coat rack and storage racks.

Zhuang Wen was very happy to see Zhuang Wu, and hurriedly told about the sale of the three small bookshelves.

He aimed at classmates whose family background was similar to that of the Zhuang family, and he was not afraid of losing face. Facing the strange stares of his classmates, he frankly admitted that he was only proud of being able to bring some income to his family after wasting thirty years of time.

If a big man is born in the world, if he can't even support a small family, why do he think that the court will do his best to support the world?

In short, he was not afraid of being ridiculed by his classmates, and he didn't feel that this would insult his status as a scholar. In addition, the small bookshelves were really beautiful and easy to use, so the three small bookshelves were sold easily.

Moreover, his selling price was much higher than what Zhuang Wu expected.

Zhuang Wu originally thought that it would be great if a small bookshelf could earn 30 wen for manual work.

As a result, Zhuang Wen sold the books at a net profit of 700 Wen for each small bookshelf.

This shocked him greatly.

How can it sell for so much money?

"How can it be cheap to have something to do with reading?" Zhuang Wen looked calm.

"I didn't expect you to be so talented in business." Zhuang Wu was really impressed.

"...Don't praise me from this angle, I don't want to hear it." Zhuang Wen sighed.

Alas, what he wanted was a talent for reading!

"However, since this small bookshelf is quite expensive, we should share the money with Li Qiao." Zhuang Wu said.

"It's natural." Zhuang Wen nodded.

So, after Zhuang Wu returned to the village, he immediately took the money to find Li Qiao.

After hearing Zhuang Wu's words, Li Qiao was also a little shocked. Unexpectedly, Zhuang Wen was good at sales.

But it's worth the money.

Next, the two sides grinded their mouths for a full half an hour. During this period, Zhuang Wu poured three bowls of iced sour plum soup, but still failed to fulfill his wish.

No matter how much he persuaded, Li Qiao just refused to accept the money.

Li Qiao's idea is quite simple. Although the small bookshelf is simple, it takes two or three days to make one. The market in Pingcheng is so big that it is easy to be saturated.

Therefore, don't look at the fact that you sell well for the first time, but you don't actually make much money.

Seeing this, Zhuang Wu could only get up and leave.

But when he reached the door, he suddenly stopped, and then threw the string of copper plates in his hand that Li Qiao rejected again and again into the yard, and he himself ran away.

"Thirty to seven cents, you three, this is the seven hundred essays on the small bookshelf, if you don't want it, just throw it away!"

Li Qiao: "..."

Tao Zhu: "..."

The two looked at the string of money on the ground, and then at the back of Zhuang Wu who was running faster than a rabbit, feeling helpless.

Li Qiao walked over, picked up the bunch of copper plates, and then handed the money to Tao Zhu: "Brother Zhu, put it away, we will buy our coat racks and storage racks from the dealer."

" Good." Tao Zhu nodded.

The dealer didn't want Li Qiao to suffer, so Li Qiao naturally didn't want to take advantage of the dealer.

Thinking of Han Xiaoyan, he secretly sighed, if only everyone was like the banker.

The small furniture business of the dealer is going smoothly, and the business of Mochiyuelou is also getting better and better.

In just a few days, the Qingtuan stuffed with egg yolk and meat floss has become the hottest dessert in Pingcheng. Those who have eaten it are praised as good, and those who can't eat it are very craving. In this case, the Qingtuan stuffed with egg yolk and meat floss is becoming more and more fire.

There are more and more people in the Moon Tower.

There are more people in Wangyue Tower, so naturally there will be fewer people in Zuixianju.

In the evening, shopkeeper Zhao looked at the deserted Zuixianju, with a gloomy face that dripped water.

He originally thought that Li Qiao's greatest ability in this life was to stay in the valley and sell dim sum, not the Youth League, he didn't believe he couldn't do it.

In the end, reality gave him a slap in the face, and he really couldn't make a green ball with the same taste.

What's more amazing is that Li Qiao also tossed out a green ball stuffed with egg yolk and meat floss!

He understands egg yolk, but what is meat floss?

He and all the cooks in Zuixianju carefully pulled the stuffing of egg yolk and meat floss countless times, but they couldn't find any meat!

mad!

The author has something to say:

I'm back, there will be more updates tomorrow!