Chapter 83

By the time the villagers drove away Song Shitou and the others, and Li Shuniang's emotions had stabilized, it was already dark.

After a simple dinner, Li Dashan and Zheng Qianqian returned to their new home.

The couple's new house has also been built. The front and back yards have the same layout as Li Qiao's house, but there are fewer rooms and a smaller yard, but it is enough for the two of them to live in.

Li Chuntao also returned home.

Li Shu and his wife went back to the old courtyard.

Huang Youming also went back to the room and prepared to sleep.

Soon there were only Li Qiao and Tao Zhu left in the big courtyard.

The couple went back to the backyard to take a bath. In early autumn, the night was already cool, but the sun was still powerful enough to heat the water in the shower bucket during the day.

When they came out of the shower, the couple's cheeks were red from the heat.

Li Qiao wiped her hair with a dry cotton towel, and looked at Tao Zhu beside her while wiping.

Tao Zhu was also wiping his wet long hair with a cotton towel, and when he noticed his gaze, he turned his head to look at him: "What's wrong?" "

Hmm...are you scared by me today? Are you afraid of me?" After hesitating for a moment, Li Qiao still asked.

"Why are you afraid of you?"

"I abolished Song Shishi, and I think many villagers were frightened by me at that time."

Li Qiao paused as he spoke, and slightly tightened the cotton towel in his hand: "Are you afraid?" Me?"

"I'm sure I'm not afraid of you."

Tao Zhu also stopped in his tracks, his watery eyes widened a bit: "Are you worried about this? Why would I be afraid of you? I think you did a beautiful and bloody job. If you don't help Third Sister vent her anger, Then I'm afraid of you."

In his conception, if his sisters or brothers were wronged at the in-law's house, of course the brothers at the mother's side should help vent their anger.

If you don't do anything, what kind of relatives are you? What kind of man?

"...Don't you think that the way I hit people back then was very different from what I usually do?"

Li Qiao understood his brain circuit, so he could only continue to ask the most important part.

In the last days, he survived for so long by killing, not only killing zombies, but also being forced to kill the same kind.

After he crossed over, he looked gentle and temperless on weekdays, because he felt that many things in this world don't need to be bothered. Compared with the end of the world, the things here are nothing, they are all pediatrics, not worth his troubles.

But in fact, he has not lost the ruthlessness that he was forced out in the last days. This ruthlessness is usually hidden in his bones, but once someone touches his bottom line, that ruthlessness will be revealed. jump out.

Not to mention abolishing a person, he wouldn't even blink if he killed someone.

Would Tao Zhu be afraid of him like this?

Tao Zhu always thought that he was the original body, but he was not, he considered confessing his origin to Tao Zhu, of course, not now, but in the future.