|98| "The Crying Cloud"

The Crying Cloud

by Michel Aguila

Once upon a time, Mr. Cloudy and Ms. Cloud were childhood best friends who were happy when they were together every day and played all day long, they didn't get tired, they didn't separate themselves, and they treasured all the memories every day.

As they grew up, she has hidden feelings for Mr. Cloudy but can't tell to his friend because she knows it will destroy their friendship if she confesses to Mr. Cloud.

Ms. Cloud heard a conversation between Mrs. Grey Cloud and Mr. Grey Cloud, Mr. Cloudy's parents. Mr. Cloudy had no idea of their leaving. Cloudy and his parents are set to leave their home since they both lost jobs and are unable to pay their rent. She walked immediately to their house after hearing the conversation between Cloudy's parents, and she didn't notice his childhood best friend calling her name.

Ms. Cloudy seems to be deaf from what she heard.

When she got home she went straight to her room and locked herself, she cry all day, and it rained all day. She ignores every knock and call from his parents and her childhood best friend. After opening the door, Mr. Cloudy hug her because he was too worried about her.

When Ms. Cloud became calm, she just dumbfounded and couldn't talk to his family and Mr. Cloudy, even she asked a questions to what happen to her. Suddenly Mrs. Grey Cloudy and Mr. Grey Cloudy enter in her room and said what they discussed, Ms. Cloud cried again, she looks like a child who has been robbed of candy. Even Mr. Cloudy is also start to cry because she knows that Ms. Cloud is important to him and it is not easy for him to leave her alone.

After a week of being dumbfounded and unable to speak properly, Ms. Cloud, decided to leave her room because she couldn't do anything but accept that his best friend was leaving.

When she came out of her room, she saw her best friend waiting for her to come out of his room and carrying things because it was the day of their leaving. Her best friend decided to go with his parents to finish study and also told Ms. Cloud that he will just visit her and promised each that they will not forget each other.

Ms. Cloud did not say her feelings to her bestfriend she was driven by fear and she doesn't want to ruin their friendship. She just say goodbye to his best friend and she whisper saying "I love you".

The End