|100| "All Things Grow with Love"

All Things Grow with Love

by Joana Mae Aninias

A white flower appeared out of nowhere in a bushes-filled garden, in between a load of grass...

It was as white as driven snow, its petals were velvet, and the morning dew glistened from its leaves like resplendent crystals.

She noticed other flowers with beautiful colors around her and wondered why her petals were only white while the others were vibrant. She begins to feel sad and believes that she does not belong to them, not realizing that everyone around her is awestruck by her and her perfection: her perfume, the softness of her petals, her elegance. She had no idea that everyone who saw her spoke highly of her.

White flower lost her petals and withered. "You should be grateful for what you have," said the red flower. She realized that the red flower was right. When she starts to love and embrace herself, the petals grow and become healthy and beautiful. She appreciates herself more. Self-appreciation is the foundation of a happy life. Without it, you can't build a bigger you. Loving yourself is the key to a happy life. When you love all that you are, unconditionally, life reflects that back to you. When you learn to love yourself, fully, you create a happy, loving environment to flourish in.

The End