|119| Joey the Car

Joey the Car

by Chatlyn Erat

There was a girl name Jewel whose living in the north side in Algeria, She had a dream to be a famous car racer in the whole country but her car is a bit old and it's machinery is breaking slowly, everyday she tried to fix it and use it but she's always frustrated since her car is slowly giving. Her faith is slowly fading that she can make it to the first place in the car race. 

One day she asked God to "please help me lord I really want to win and to be known as a car racer in the world" the she fall asleep.

The sun has rise and jewel slowly open her eyes disappointed and slowly accepting the fact that she can't make it, she go outside and go to her car(joey), She go in the driver's seat and slowly tap the spread out, when someone started talking to her "good morning jewel" she looked around her and she found nobody "I'm here to make you win the racing" she find out that her car is alive and God listen to her prayers, she is shocked and happy at the same time.

When she arrives at the car racing she is nervous, while joey tells to her "don't worry my friend we can win this" jewel said to joey that she believes in joeys capacity. When the racing starts she was shook that her car feels like a new one, Joey and jewel won the racing And she is glad that her car joey help her to be a famous car racer in Algeria.

The End