|103| "The Dark Side of the Bright Angel"

The Dark Side of the Bright Angel

by Lorea Claire Bongcayao

There was a girl named Angel Lovido. She was quiet, sad and lonely. She prefers to be alone than playing with her classmates. No one tries to befriend her and it's an advantage for her because she doesn't want to socialize.

One day, her classmates got curious about Angel's life. Because they've heard that Angel has dark little secret that no one ever know. And she is always quiet that even the teachers don't talk to her. So, her classmates try to ask her with a lot of questions reason why Angel got upset and shout loudly.

Her classmates got scared and ran to the guidance office to complain. The 8 year-old students were crying out loud because they are all afraid.

When one of the students say the name of Angel, the guidance counselor was skeptical

When one of the students say the name of Angel, the guidance counselor was skeptical. The counselor asks the students the full name, and after hearing "Angel Lovido" she hush the students and urge them to go back with their classroom.

The next morning, they explained to the students that there is no Angel Lovido named and enrolled in the school. Angel was once a student there that runs into an accident due to her abusive parents and died at the young age. She was friendly and always smiles at school. She was once a cheerful young lady but got sad when her life has put to an end.

The counselor thinks that Angel just wanted to be remembered and also to visit her school that once became her home. They offer a little prayer for her soul, may Angel rest in peace.

The End