|121| I Die For You and You Rise Me

I Die For You and You Rise Me

by Diana Guttierez

A long ago after the creation of the universe our world was lingering in the darkness, where everyone remain uncertain about night and day. In a small village, there lived a beautiful young lady who has long black curly hair, porcelain skin, red lips red as roses, and deep black eyes, she is Luna the daughter of the chief of the village. 

One day, Luna was singing at the river with her harp she is being surrounded by lanterns as her light when suddenly someone splashes her with water, it was Sol her confidant he is also a child of a village chief of their neighbor village, he is tall, handsome, and masculine man. The couple is about to marry. Everyone was happy for Sol and Luna, the people of the two villages are celebrating their marriage because these people love them dearly. But, little they don't know an uninvited and unexpected guess  came in, Astra. 

Astra is a witch who has been admiring and fantasizing about Sol in far, her feelings towards the boy made her feel jealous and insecure about Luna she has been plotting things for Luna's death but she wasn't able to succeed now that she exposed herself will she able to fulfill her wicked plan. "Surprised?" she wickedly smile while walking down the aisle, "it should be me! It's me!" she said angrily, Sol pull Luna to his back, "this should be my wedding!" she was about to cry when she rises again "I should be the one you marry!" she punched the chest of Sol. 

The commotion last for a minute because no one tried to interfere. "You!" she shouted and pointed at Luna "because of you Sol never see me! You should have vanished! And I will do it now so Sol will be mine, forever!" she laugh again wickedly. 

While everyone is worried about what will happen to them, Astra is chanting something while swirling her cane in the air, the worries of the people increased when they saw thunder that strikes exactly its cane that creates a purple light on the crane, she is still chanting something and laughing as if she enjoys what is happening, seconds later she shouted "goodbye!" she said laughing and pointed her crane to Luna that immediately strikes Luna and Sol since Luna is behind him and when it hit them a very bright light appeared and when it disappeared the two is gone too. 

Days passed and there was no trace of the two, the people of the villages were mad at Astra and they killed Astra as they blame her for what happened to the newlywed. Many said that the body of Astra was cut because they were afraid that Astra will live again since she is a witch. 

As time flies while all the villagers are still asleep they woke up in a strange light that lights up all the surrounding all the people went out to their houses to see, they are all surprised to see this thing in the sky. "Sol" his father mentioned his name when he saw the lightning ball in the sky. People are confused again when the darkness comes again but it's still have light even though it's already dark, people went out again to look, "I saw it earlier but it has no light" said one of the villagers and everyone agrees, "the ball of light is behind her" said by one of the people. "Luna" her father mentioned her name when he saw it. 

Years passed and people were surprised and amazed when they saw the other circle in red, some scars are visible and there are some parts of the rock that falls from the sky. People believe that the ball of light is Sol since the light is firm as he stands and how he made light to shine the other one which they are refer to Luna since it has the skin like of Luna when they first time saw it. The rocks like that they believed it's Astra since it was said that her boy parts were cut into pieces. 

Therefore, they taught the scars of the white ball are from the rock like Astra that just like how Astra wanted to harm Luna and when Sol defend Luna from Astra it is way of Luna to stand for him now in another form she is defending him. 

And, when the white ball turns red they believe that they were hugging each other. "I die for you and I will always die every night for you to breath, my Luna" "In my shade I will defend you and you gave me light to shine, my scars are visible, now people will know that I am a queen who can protects her king" "We may parted in time but time will come we will be together at once..." "And, they will look at us and they will be amazed at the love that we always choose and protect, no matter how the distance is and the hindrances we face." "Because our love is always greater than everything. I will always choose you my Luna" 

"Until we meet again my Sol..." "Je vous aime, mon amore..." 

The End

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The End

From the author:

Sir/ Ma'am I made this story because it is somewhat related to my current relationship but there is no Astra in our own story to be clear. It is because we barely see each other in a month at least 1-2 times and sometimes we weren't able to meet each other.

Fiction Academy: CAS' Never Ending Story 2022जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें