|122| The Walking Dead Body

The Walking Dead Body

by Fiona Bella Dela Cruz

Mika and her boyfriend have known each other since highschool and they've been best friends ever since. Kenny knows her whole story and then he feels something between them. Until Kenny confesses his feelings to Mika. And they've been lovers for years now. 

When Mika got home from school, she saw Kenny with another girl named Amira. Her anxiety level got up and she doesn't know what to do because everything got blocked out. She immediately went out and ran into a river. She sat there and think of attempting to suicide again, it took hours before she do it. She attempt to kill herself because she can't take what Kenny did to her, as i said Kenny know the whole story why she's a suicidal. She forgot that she is more than enough and how worthy.

Just because they've been best friends and lovers, Mika doesn't want to be alone, that's why she attempts. She goes back to their house with her brave face to talk with Kenny. She broke up with him and faced the reality that Kenny isn't a guy for him. She even realizes that Kenny isn't the guy living on earth but there will be someone who's gonna love her and make her feel that they are enough. 

But then she needs time to heal and find peace on her own. She focused herself in her study and made her mother proud of her. She didn't kill herself because she knows God has a reason why that happened. She may feel walking dead because some part of her died that day. But someone helped her and that's our Almighty God, she did her best to survive and make her life go on even though it is heavy inside of her.

The End