|112| "Darkness Truth"

Darkness Truth

by Clara Toquero

Once upon a time there was a cloud who was born differently while the sun and moon were born lucky just like stars.

They have been friends since they were born. Clouds have different life and personality while sun, moon and stars enjoy their lives, over the years cloud is not enjoying her life because she feel that her life is incomplete and not that enjoyable, that's why she have friends who make her life be more colorful when in the first place it's just black and white and full of disappointments and sadness.

Many days go by clouds start to disappear and no one knows where she is, even her friends didn't know where she can be found. After so many days that came by looking for clouds they found the body of a cloud in an island. Cloud is lying on the sand and she has no air in body and she is sweaty and has some sand in body. After that they are wondering what really happened.

Monday morning they are all in the hospital even the parents of clouds are there, they wait to wake up clouds. An hour ago they've surprised that a cloud is waking up and wondering where she is. They explain what happened to her and start crying and she tells what she feels after that all of the people around her understand clouds well.

The End