|99| "The Rivalry Between Flowers and Insects"

The Rivalry Between Flowers and Insects

by Ariane Alcantara

In the place of Talki, there was a beautiful and colorful garden...

In that garden, there are many different kinds of plants and flowers. But among all those plants, three flowers bloomed, they were Gumamela, Dahlia, and Bell. The three of them are close friends, and every time the good climate comes, they bloom even more, with the beauty and fragrant harmony of the three of them. But, they always have problems.

Every night, the insects named Bee and Cathy attack them

Every night, the insects named Bee and Cathy attack them. They destroy the beautiful petals of flowers, including Bell, Gumamela, and Dahlia. The three are always crying because their beautiful petals are ruined.

One day they planned how to fight and not be destroyed by these two insects. They think too much until they decide to make a serious plan to avoid being bitten by these insects. Belle told her two friends that before the night came, they would get the poison in the bottles and smear it all over themselves.

The next day, when their plan was ready, Bell took the bottle of poison and slowly poured it into their bodies. The insects started to fly, and Bee and Cathy were going to the three flowers that were their favorites. But just as they were getting closer, they seemed dizzy and couldn't explain their feelings. The closer they get to the flowers, the dizzier they feel, and at the same time, they begin to lose their breath. Before they even got close, their lives were taken because of the sheer courage of the poison used by the flowers. Since then, there have been no insects that destroy them, they have always been beautiful and neat. The flowers were happier and bloomed even more.

The End