|116| Humans Unite

Humans Unite

by Danna Paula P. Belen

It was the year 3700 when the earth was invaded by giants. Now, it is the year 3901 and the giants, who look like large human beings, rule the planet. The bigger the size, the more power they have over others. 

The humans, as they usually are, just accepted the fact that they are no longer the dominant species. But not for a 19-year old Augusta. She believed that if everyone stands up against the giants, they could reclaim the Earth. So, everyday, she preaches to people about her plans and encourages them to help her, but all of it was to no avail.  That is until she met James who was the very first one to support her, and together they formed a plan to which they shared to a few people who showed interest. 

They thought if no one else had the courage to step up against the wrongdoings of the giants, they would. They proceeded with their plan to infiltrate the office of the highest ranking Giant and steal their confidential information which contained all the corruptions and criminal activities of the giants.

They exposed them to the humans and that started the protests to overthrow the giants and reclaim the planet which rightfully belonged to them. After a year of rebellion and sacrifices, the giants finally surrendered and left the Earth. All thanks to a young little woman with the courage of a giant.

The End