|101| "A Bittersweet Encounter"

A Bittersweet Encounter

Ryene Blessy T. Aquino

In a small town in Baguio there are childhood best friend named Kielah and Xyron, they knew each other from head to toe and they are with each other since day 1. The two were inseparable although they have an opposite personality. Xyron is the storm that scares everybody with his dense and snobbish personality while Kielah is like the rainbow afer the rain, she smiles a lot, and she is really jolly.

Xyron has a hidden feelings for his best friend, but a lot of people are judging him because of his personality. Little did they know Xyron shows a different personality whenever he's with Kielah. He smiles a lot, laugh often and caring showing how comfortable he is with his best friend. He doesn't have enough courage to tell his best friend how he feels toward Kielah because he knows that a lot of people will judge him aside from that Kielah has plenty of suitors because of her beauty and pleasing personality.

When the time comes that Xyron has enough courage to tell Kielah about his feelings, the same time Kielah introduced her boyfriend to him. The girl wants to tell Xyron every important moment in her life since they are best friends, and she considers him as a brother.

After years Kielah married her boyfriend and Xyron stays single because he thinks that he can't give his 100% love to his future lover because he knew that he couldn't love others the way she loves Kielah and would be unfair if he dated other woman but deep down his heart recognize Kielah is the love of his life and know that it couldn't be replaced. He just supported and loved Kielah from a far.

The End