|113| "Marionettes"

Marionettes

by Tricia Liz Artificio

In the developed world of La Rouge. Revel, a lone amaranth pink bear who can think, speak and move like a human from Earth created five dolls called Marionettes. They're names are Emera, Topaz, Bleu, Kite and Amyst and they have similar mental and physical capabilities to Revel.

As Revel travelled to various cities in La Rouge, the bear was accompanied by the Marionettes. Up until the point that Revel told the Marionettes that they needed to go by their own.

At first, they disagreed but they couldn't go against Revel's words. As they travelled between cities they observed and discovered how developed the world of La Rouge was.

Revel gave them a device that can take them to different cities. Kite controls the navigational device while Emera finds it unappealing. She discussed it with Amyst, Topaz, and Bleu. Kite was approached and fought with by the four dolls. The five dolls carried on fighting despite realizing Revel wasn't there since they believed that the bear would mediate their conflict. But as time passed, they came to understand that the conflict never ends.

Revel won't always be present, the marionettes understood. There are some issues they must handle on their own without seeking assistance. They exchange the navigational device as they depart from their respective cities at the conclusion of the altercation.

 They exchange the navigational device as they depart from their respective cities at the conclusion of the altercation

The End